The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superb film, and I'm the biggest Tom Waits fan. I probably play the Small Change album weekly. ❤
Me too. He's amazing, just thinking of we change the "What's he building in there?" to "What's SHE building in there?". it would be perfect for SJ. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think I have ever heard her say how many $$ Stars there are to buy !
Since I just watched last night's video today, she actually DID say how many stars there were.
In her usual "shady math" she said "in total, there will be well over 3,000 of them"

It is around the 35 second mark:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Gertrude Maud and @Pekey

Linda Vater's Homeworthy episode dropped yesterday! I haven't watched and probably won't, being as I've seen it already, about 10,000 times - in the dark, in the morning, before the tour, after the tour, during lunch, during dinner, in the bathroom, at her kitchen island, in the hallway, in her laundry room, by the fire pit.......if I have to see the inside OR outside of that place one more time, my head will literally explode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LiarLand - where everything is
Always late, crumbling,
Too little, too much, and
Everyone is scamming someone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have watched Netflix series about con artists such as Inventing Anna, Bad Surgeon and a couple of others. I think they should do a documentary about Stephanie Jarvis con woman, it would be entertaining and hopefully enlighten those who are taken in by her and the dump crew.
I think Markle is next cab off the rank - she's more widely known and married to a prince. Could prove easy tv money like reality shows - one formula but different narc star? SJ definitely in line.

Reactions: 15
I think Markle is next cab off the rank - she's more widely known and married to a prince. Could prove easy tv money like reality shows - one formula but different narc star? SJ definitely in line.
Yes I agree but Markle has more money and is better protected. Often the less known ones provide more of a warning.

Reactions: 10
I think that's why I find Nick the tree guy sexy (the body adornments, bad teef and ripped lobes aren't usually my thing) ; he's just a really nice guy who is very good at what he does. People who are good at what they do tend to be sexy IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I sure wish something like this would happen to Stephanie Jarvis! This influencer is in Italy, said proceeds from a pandoro would go to charity, but officials say no donation to a charity from her ever happened - the only donation was a small one, made by the company she partnered with to make the pandoro. The company was fined, as well, for misleading customers into buying, thinking the proceeds would go to charity.

If you click the blue link, you can read the story at Insider, where they have copies of her Instagram announcing the partnership and charity. Hmmmm.....maybe this is why Stephanie Jarvis deletes stuff all the time, so there's no evidence?

An influencer has been fined $1 million after 'misleading' claims that proceeds from a cake would be donated to charity (msn.com)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Where is Fanny?
Catching a star?
In hospital?
Bad back?
No wifi as travelling?
Are they having Christmas at John's?
Fanny is a liar as we know. There is NO way more than 2 people can squeeze onto the dirty pink sofa in the marquis apartment and we have seen only two Christmas trees so far?
Potts mother was still wearing her coat when being shown her bedroom. Did she even have any luggage?
As always so many questions.

Fanny your own star is waning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Gertrude Maud and @Pekey

Linda Vater's Homeworthy episode dropped yesterday! I haven't watched and probably won't, being as I've seen it already, about 10,000 times - in the dark, in the morning, before the tour, after the tour, during lunch, during dinner, in the bathroom, at her kitchen island, in the hallway, in her laundry room, by the fire pit.......if I have to see the inside OR outside of that place one more time, my head will literally explode.

Ooh no, I can't abide people who collect butterflies in frames... barbaric! Nor people who collect stuffed animal skins...

Was anyone able to determine the designer of Fanny’s cream sequined dress with wrap that she was “ gifted” in the grift grab by Cynthia and wore in yesterday’s video that just happened to fit perfectly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that's why I find Nick the tree guy sexy (the body adornments, bad teef and ripped lobes aren't usually my thing) ; he's just a really nice guy who is very good at what he does. People who are good at what they do tend to be sexy IMO.
I should qualify that with: 'what you do' doesn't include grifting, painted star selling, buying second hand porcelain or table setting.

• Haha
Where is Fanny?
Catching a star?
In hospital?
Bad back?
No wifi as travelling?
Are they having Christmas at John's?
Fanny is a liar as we know. There is NO way more than 2 people can squeeze onto the dirty pink sofa in the marquis apartment and we have seen only two Christmas trees so far?
Potts mother was still wearing her coat when being shown her bedroom. Did she even have any luggage?
As always so many questions.

Fanny your own star is waning.
She’s busy drawing 3000 more stars on the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.