Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karma baby!

VIP Member
That’s it…. I give up! As long as the world is full of IDIOTS, fraudsters like Stephanie Jarvis thrive :mad:
Also, bitch! Stop spamming my email!! 🤬🤬🤬

IMG_0445.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

graciemckitten

VIP Member
CAROLINE GOODER AKA PHI PHI TODAY IS GETTING A BIT UPSET THIS PAST HOUR TRYING TO COVER HIS ASS IN THE COMMENTS THIS AFTERNOON. WE SEE YOU DELPHINE THE DOUCHE!

elizabethheatley22
19 hours ago
May I ask does Ruby ever have any real human company or does he just stroll around the grounds in a solitary way?

@carolinegooder7091
16 hours ago
He is fed twice a day and demands treats also (they are in the pantry). If he is sunning in the yard or hanging around, he will accept pets, but not from strangers. I watch him very carefully as we have ferals in our neighborhood.

@Winnie-hq5hs
13 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 I would love to see that

@sbaker3426
7 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 you watch him everyday? You must be at the chateau then? So that is how you know all the behind the scenes stuff… interesting
emoji_u1f642.png

@carolinegooder7091
35 minutes ago
@sbaker3426 I watch him carefully in the vlogs. Why change my words and make up stories?

@carolinegooder7091
31 minutes ago
@Winnie-hq5hs There are several vlogs with Marie, Pavlina, Stephanie, or others interacting with Ruby

@sbaker3426
8 minutes ago
@carolinegooder7091 you didn’t say you watch him in the “vlogs”. You wrote it as if you were there, read your original comment again.
emoji_u1f60f.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BigGreenMeany

What a lazy cunt.... Does F4F consider her too good for the common cooking. So once the Weed Whacker left, Dana International is brought in.... Too busy being Bernie Madoff of Chateauverse.

Bag head seems so tiny without the bag... And his wife being so hmmm robust?!

Poor Tati Tonton... Had a handsome confident and I guess somewhat professional son who leaves to France to help out his spinster cousin. And now has a graying, depressed mess, a shadow of a man whose main duties is to be an untrained waiter, sweep floors and carry shit around. To have a cunt of a girl friend whose only redeeming feature is that she is a slightly warmer alternative to kilo of minced meat to pleasure yourself in.

The future sugardaddy of Phiphi, John must be so happy his business and fondness of "porcelain" is all over the internet.... I cannot wait how much more footage we get from him.

I cannot imagine that you have to plan a Christmas that we are staying in one room since all other rooms are deemed unsafe. So the Xmas is not at all staged and unorganic.... 🙄.

I am all for presenting and promoting a lifestyle, but to do it so badly. Look at the Fleuries... They present a cute dynamic and in a achievable lifestyle... After all we all could lino press shit, but doubt many can relate buying Givenchy furniture or killing workers on your property.

• Heart
  • Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Get the swear box ready.
Jack Spratt will be making many donations when they see Smugtwat has YET ANOTHER set of paucillin. Sadly he only has 9 of the dinner plates. Someone slap him.

Me? As if I would, although seeing as it's out I am going to make good use of it.😂😂😇😇

Last nights flog, the shopping list on the dirty door..... selection of nice fruits...... and that tit Potts read it as Nile Fruits. He's a thick wanker! Is his hair receding of was it just a shit haircut, greasy due to not enough hot water, can't make my mind up.

Another day, another set of fucking porcelaine. Such a non vlog really.

Also you bitch Fanny, don't now suddenly make out you give a shit about poor Ruby.

Slap him! I'd like to kick his arse into next year.

I feel I've been quite mild here but I'm sure I can make up for it throughout the day. Nothing like a good swear up.

You'll have to let me know what my swearbox bill is but I think I'm a bit of a lost cause living with someone who works in the building trade, no hope for me.🤣🤣
---
Thank you @tuffiti - I had no idea John has a wife (for some reason, probably because I don't watch Fanny's Folly on a regular basis, assumed he had a husband named Kamal!) Not that it matters at all- his chateau is lovely, and he seems like a nice guy. It was nice to see him hosting a CATERED dinner celebrating his abode being named a Monument Historique, and his attention to detail with the renovation of the wing into a gym, library, bathroom and study was superb- everything is down to the studs, with insulation blown into the flooring, and the pieces he sourced (from the library itself to the parquet floors) have been measured and labeled- unlike Fanny's delusions of the Grand Salon. He did the important bits first- added windows, re-rendered the exterior, ensured the structural integrity- while Fanny is love bombing him, she fails to realize it just shows how back-arsed her own "renovations" have been. I am more interested in John's progress!
He's made Hinge and Bracket look so amateur and LaLande look an utter wreck, it was brilliant. That place is beautiful and tastefully done.

I think he kept her close to him at the dining table to stop her carping on to the other guests and filming them. She's totally classless.

LaLande will never ever reach this status and I bet the only reason Fanny left te party early annd went to bed was so she could scream her jealousy into the pillow. We know Snorts would have stayed downstairs being the fop he is and who gives a shit about the tosser that is Baghead, he's susch a non entity.

Love your avatar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Abuela

Chatty Member
The black foal is what I am referring to, that is Sadies Christmas present, the other small pony is its mum who will go back to its owner (Teabags dog Berties mum) when foal is older.
---

12 days of Christmas
Partridge in a pear tree
2turtle doves
3 french hens
4 calling birds
5 gold rings
6 geese a laying
7 swans a swimming
8 maids a milking
9 ladies dancing
10 drummers drumming
11lords a leaping
12pipers piping

Needs making into Lalande version each line
4 Dans a dirting
5 Gold Stars
6 Peacocks inbreeding

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_5631.jpeg
Good renovation news.. Cuz swept the floor of the boiler room over the past 2 weeks..
---
Another Adventless Advent vlog nothing.

Hilarious the effort made when showing the courtyard not to show the orange fence!

Last edited:
  • Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
What a tosspot she is. I'm sure we can all trace our ancestry back to the 4th century if we wanted to, in fact probably royalty as well. A fair bit of bed hopping went on years ago, and a few offspring are scattered around....maybe that'll be Fanny's next claim to fame.
I have it on good authority that I am related to both Adam and Eve.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
SOUNDS LIKE THE PISSY PORCELAIN FONDLER IS ON DUTY AS CAROLINE GOODER AT THE MOMENT.

yvonnestobie-qt2ng

9 hours ago
Love Amaurys reaction to the table settings, just give the man a plate and a bottle of beer and stop all the fluffy nonsense, Really would love to see him visit Dan

@carolinegooder7091
49 minutes ago
They are setting a beautiful table and great food before his mother, and he still conplains because he doesn't like porcelain unless it is really useful. Wood and baked mud pottery gave way to porcelain and silver as they were invented to stop the spread of disease
Explain how disease isn’t spread when food is constantly prepared on the disgusting wood table top Philip. You are a b*tch. And lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart

EvaQ8..the bldg

Oh!
Please notice my new user pic, a gold star! Yes!
Not from that little chapel lost in the middle of farmland, but from The Chapelle Sixtine. Yes!
Painted just for me by Michelangelo. Yes!
Free of charge. Imagine that!

Now imagine if we all had a free gold star as a user pic…how pewtiful and pawfect our skies would be!

OMG! I have the impulse to sing Santa Lucia now…Grab a napkin!

p.s. I googled the star…LOL

• Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
carolinewilson7801
1 hour ago
Is there a finite number of stars for adoption? I just wondered how the number of stars in each constellation was estimated? Did someone count them

@TheChateauDiaries

9 minutes ago
Yes, Michael has counted every star in the first two thirds of the chapel (that’s why we’ve only launched two thirds - it’s taking him days! Also, a section of ceiling is currently missing in the final third, so we don’t know exactly how many stars there’ll be there yet.)

@madeleineeltham8166
49 minutes ago
Fantastic news about the chapel restoration funding! You spoke so eloquently about preservation for future generations, whoever they may be too . Wish more people thought as positively as you do about heritage
---
@isabellamarais8494
1 hour ago
Funny that Nick can't own up to who and what he is in life. Well thats his choice. Its still hilarious
---
LET’S SEE IF RUTHLESSWRITER SHOWS UP AT THE DUMP:
user-wj8tk1co8p
1 hour ago
I am surprised to see both Michael and Nick at the chateau so close to Christmas without their partners and family. Will Ruth, Marie and Antoine join you for Christmas?
---
@lqqkitslory
37 minutes ago
I’m wondering who the future generations will be?

suzannetownsend1757
2 hours ago
As Nick is co owner and his son stands to inherit,as Stephanie has no children, does he contribute to the renovations at all ??
---
@rigorramos4288
2 hours ago
Hello Ms. Stephanie! I hope this notion of mine will not in any way offend you nor think that I’m too nosy for suggesting this…I wish you consider adopting or better yet having a child through surrogacy…I’ve only thought of this because you’re a kind of person that has so much love to give, you’re kindness and generous heart and spirit are enough attributes to be a good parent…it’s because of what you’ve had said in this video that made me have a thought and advise this…View attachment 2637395️ in any case it’s still your personal choice in the end…it’s just that I think you’ll be a good mother to be…and of course with Philip by your side…
---
@aldaluisacorsini7561
2 hours ago
I'm very sorry to say it, but carbonara isn't seasoned like this... why don't you let some Italian teach you the process, if you really don't want to follow a paper recipe or via video on YouTube? No one in Rome would eat a first course like this
---
@ceejaymueller5664
2 hours ago
I think it's so cruel that you guys wear sweaters around the house And poor Lancelot is got bare ' and a bear tummy put a sweater on him in the house

@BeccNater
2 hours ago
Precisely
---
CAROLINE GOODER SOUNDS LIKE A STALKER!!🤣🤣

GenaF
4 hours ago
Have Aunty Chantal & Uncle Stephen bought their own place in France or are they staying at Lalande?

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
They have a new place down in southern France now. May be near where Stephanie's French Uncle lives
---
@lisalandry9346
5 hours ago
Honored to be able to adopt a star for my grandmother, Gran. She was the light of our family and she shined that light on everyone she met. She taught all of us how to love and also what being a family really means. Miss you, Gran
---
ellyntallon2255
1 day ago
Poor Phillip always has to explain and sell Stephanie on any choices he makes on dishes or linens.. he always sets a beautiful table so stop the authoritarianism over him all the time about it. It's belittling him in a small way and unpleasant to witness
---
@yolzzworld
1 day ago
I find Marie so incredibly rude to Stephanie.
@rigorramos4288 - please just change your name to ignoramus and go and have a stern talk to yourself. No she does not need a child she's living with one, a full sized hairy Dutch one. Two emotionally stunted people such as Fanny and Snorts can barely look after a tiny dog let alone a human. Also kindness personified she's not.

ellyntallon2255 -In a word, no. It's wonderful and heartwarming to watch and her belittling skills are improving by the day.

Your welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

On Repeat

VIP Member
Seriously, in real life there isn't anyone associated with the dump I would want to associate with. It's all a bit of fun picking apart the videos and catching the stuff ups, and more seriously the lies, but there isn't one amongst them I would entertain, meet for coffee, talk for hours on the phone.

The shitshow attracts a very mediocre type of person because Stephanie Jarvis is mediocre, a non-achiever, a schemer. She has no real-world experience and no empathy. There is no diversity in her coterie.

Perhaps this is why she has a cult following, she attracts people who don't want to think or be bothered with questions. They may wish they could be as vacuous as her and have plenty of money to live that type of life of no responsibilities.

Behind the scenes I don't think Stephanie Jarvis is all that happy with her life situation. She is deeply flawed, with as yet, no tangible way to get herself out of the mire. Her parents have enabled a terrible person to get through life and cause so much hurt and damage to those around her, and her fans. She is literally taking thousands of people for a ride. It's not a great legacy, is it?

'

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I wonder if the local Maire is aware that schoolchildren are allegedly being taken on unofficial visits to a semi-derelict "chateau.", currently under investigation of a fatality on site. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Thanks @Freesia54 I'm cooking dinner!

I used my blue chopping board for cutting up the fish and my white chopping board for the onions and peppers.
---

Oh well, if we're apologising... Stiff arse Brit here. Christ on a bike. I don't know where to start!!! Just one big fuck up really.
I say old chapess, by jove i think you've hit the nail on the head about us Brits what, what. 🤣🤣

I have but one comment for last nights vlog as I really can't be arsed.

WHY does it have to be Aumary that is tasked with cutting the top of the tree in the Opium Den Room? No wonder the bloke looks like he couldn't give a fuck anymore.

Is diddums scared he'll split a nail FFS!
---
Especially since Mummy Potts doesn’t really know Baghead or Auntie Ton Ton and uncle or Amaury and Mummy Potts could visit Mummy and Percy anytime now that they have moved to the beach house which is minutes away from the home of Mummy Potts and Pottie’s brother. If she wanted to see Pottie, it would be much easier for him to fly to South Africa to visit her. Something is going down at the Dump. This crap was probably filmed a couple weeks ago and Pottie and his Mummy are probably in South Africa as we speak getting ready to celebrate Christmas with Pottie’s brother and family.

Stephanie wasn’t very welcoming, cramming her big man hand in his mother’s face and putting her in a room with a daybed and the tiniest bathroom in the Dump. Stephanie expected the woman to perform for the little pink camera after a 30 hour trip to the freezing Dump. Did you see a heater in her room? I bet his mother will only stay a couple days, get her business finished, and get out of the Dump quickly. Did you hear Ratso barking in the hallway? I bet Ratso barks a lot off camera,
Also poor woman sleeping on that room with a parafin heater, she'd feel sick as a dog from the smell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad