Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
A little bit of video of Tante ton and uncle goes a long way. Seeing them constantly makes their behavior appear clownish, foolish, materialistic, forced, and makes them look they like they both have serious issues with alcohol ( like everyone else at the Dump except Marie who is on her publicly announced one year plan to get a trap baby to secure a partner so is helpfully abstaining from both birth control and alcohol.)
---
That twat bought about 20 trees last year and the best she can do is an anorexic specimen and then that bent crap thing. I bloody hate her Christmas music "been working so hard" what bollocks she makes me rage. What ghastly gaudy decorations it is truly an embarrassment
Did they throw away the 5 or 6 expensive fake trees they purchased last year? I wouldn’t put it past them to strip off only the ornaments they “ loved” and then dump the trees with the remaining ornaments in the tip.

Khillip evidently has an ornament shopping addiction, as pointed out by Fanny. They have received hundreds of ornaments in the grift grab . Why are they buying anything?
---
At some point, Amaury will explode. We can see it building his resentment and anger, it is visible to us on the screen. How the idiots around him do not see ?! 🤷‍♀️
Amaury’s parents only care abou, follow, accommodate, and listen to the money maker, and that is cash cow grifter Fanny and not Amaury.
---
user-ht4gk2bb1y
39 minutes agoI couldn't find if we can purchase multiple stars? I know how much you, Michael, and Nick love that chapel! Not enough to sell a vacation home or fund it yourselves, but enough to allow us to do so. Thank you for your cleverness and allowing us to keep you in the manner you've become accustomed.

3 thumbs up already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

john eccles

Hi folks, I am dropping in to wish you one and all a very Happy Christmas and New Year. I still look in from time to time, but, to be honest I am suffering from Fanny Burn Out. To turn out the same pile of shite, lies and grifting is disgusting, a horrible woman.

• Heart

thatsrich

Ugh, eww, yuck, bleh and pff are my my main ractions when I watch Fanny & Friends, which is rarely these days.

Another $100k for a Group of people, Fanny and her mom, baggie and potty, who owns a chateau, a flat in London, a luxury beach home in SA, a vacation home in France, a home in Fram….plus who know what else….plus the homes, properties and incomes of the co-investors…

Fanny is a woman who has time and money for luxury travel, multiple vacations, champagne and truffles, designers clothes and indulgences, has a full household of staff befitting a wealthy person…..hasn't ever worked a day job …and now makes hundreds of thousands of dollars from sponsored ads, ad revenue, Patreon, bnb, stuff she sells, countless gifts she receives - some very valuable- plus a range of perks, freebies and upgrades, privately made donations made using outside channels and other hidden income, investment income, etc. All adding up to Millions…..

but you go ahead and buy your $40 « star » in memory of your dog on your limited income, sitting in your modest home, to restore a random farmhouse chapel of absolutly no historical significance, one you will never visit, and which isn't open to the public. It is NOT notre dame and never will be.

i know we've gone down this route but there has got to be a journalist who will write about this corruption. the heavy religious appeal to those around the holiday is especially vile.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
What I don't understand about Marie and her cooking course? Why she waited until the week before to sort out where she'd actually be staying. I don't know about you, but I prefer to get myself accommodations as I'm booking to go somewhere, whether it's a course like Marie is taking or visiting for recreation, sightseeing, etc. Who registers and pays for a course and then worries about living arrangements the week before? Oh, wait! I know what sort of people do this - vagabonds and grifters!

Allegedly, she got a car the week before she travelled, too. We all know why she got the car - because Stephanie and Philip are no longer there and she has no wheels to get around, since she's literally all by herself. But if we take it at face value, to have your car a week before you travel to your destination, before you have a place to actually stay in your destination makes you look reckless and disorganized, in my opinion. Maybe this was a spur of the moment decision, to take the course? Who knows? They all lie with such regularity, you never know what's real and what's fake.

These people are idiots. I don't know why I expect anything different.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jeeves

VIP Member
Just watched the start of the latest from the Shitshow. As usual, if Stef's lips are moving, she's lying. She had a meeting with the architect and building manager then the local school children came to Lala land to sing Christmas carols to her. But - sad news - none of this was documented. The (alleged) children didn't get permission from their parents to be filmed. Hmmm, of course there was no other way for her to film this. Maybe record your reaction to them singing? Interview a teacher?
The schoolchildren just casually dropped by to sing for her? Nonsense! A visit like this would need to be planned in advance, permission for the visit given by parents, transport arranged as I am sure the school isn't within walking distance. Why would they want to visit Lalande anyway? It's of little historic significance and I am sure that like the UK, France requires risk assessments for such visits - especially where there has been a recent fatal accident. I could understand it if they had been invited to sing carols in the chapel but that of course is impossible and in any case the school would not allow the children could not be filmed or photographed without parental consent. I don't believe there was any visit by local children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I simply cannot understand what the deal is with Anne Marie. Is he Slow? Is he thwarted? He seems really pissed off. It’s obvious they are not being truthful about his work schedule. Is it because she has to wait for the partners to come up with matching money? Has she spent the money on something else? Is she just talking out of her ass constantly when she talks about what he’s working on? Is she so stupid she can’t tell he’s coming across as pissed off?

Her dailies absolutely suck. It’s like she doesn’t even give a shit about Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@loisenair12456
4 hours ago
The bag is ridiculous now...Potts looks rough

@patriciascowen1713
4 hours ago
Come on Nick we are only on this Earth a short time show your face. I'm sure you are a Handsome Man! Happy Xmas

@mangogogo9492
4 hours ago
Appears he's embarassed as an owner to be askin for donations

@vic8895
3 hours ago
@mangogogo9492 and you should be embarrassed that you posted that comment.

@loisenair12456
4 hours ago
Lancelot is biting you why are you encouraging this😢 How many stars can Nick fit in his bag?Stephanie only fat people waddle...it is a walk or promenade

denisepeters8551
4 hours ago
Is the chapel ever going to be open to the public as it is being funded by people unlikely ever to see it

@mangogogo9492
4 hours ago
Looks like a private business, B&B, who solicits donations to make improvements on an estate owned by 3 people with enough resources to travel the world in style. Good gig if you can convince people, I guess. I've renovated, and had to do without to make it happen. Should have held out a hat for donations :)

…..
FANNY REPLIES UNDET SGIRL ACCOUNT ( coward con artist) 🤮🤮🤮

@sgirl
1 hour ago
@mangogogo9492 No one was stopping you from starting a YouTube channel, filming your renovations, editing and uploading videos regularly to help with the costs, and then, through your charming personality and demeanor, cultivating fans who want to watch you and show their appreciation for your efforts by giving donations. I mean, you could have done that too, but you didn't, so you really have no point, but I don't think you would have succeeded at the charming personality part. People aren't interested in watching people with an envious, negative, and sarcastic outlook.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Did anyone notice that Mummy has moved the tat that Fanny and Snorts brought back from the thrift store near the beach house.
All of it gone.
No more cocktail corner for her and Snorts on their next visit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
Has anyone posted this ? From Kathy's Flog in France utube channel.......

Pauline has asked me if I am going to adopt a star! Of course, I have already order 2 x 6 point stars. Have spent several days trying to come up with my own GRIFT (money making scheme) and about to put together the website. Adopt a SNOTTY Tissue. It's gonna be a winner.
L9d0eNCVCbTcctyMtghsYyhr8AVtEZ41BwwJYT4=s800-nd-v1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

C'est moi

VIP Member
The schoolchildren just casually dropped by to sing for her? Nonsense! A visit like this would need to be planned in advance, permission for the visit given by parents, transport arranged as I am sure the school isn't within walking distance. Why would they want to visit Lalande anyway? It's of little historic significance and I am sure that like the UK, France requires risk assessments for such visits - especially where there has been a recent fatal accident. I could understand it if they had been invited to sing carols in the chapel but that of course is impossible and in any case the school would not allow the children could not be filmed or photographed without parental consent. I don't believe there was any visit by local children.
Same thoughts. Had my little rant before I saw your post. As someone who has raised a child in France and had that child go through the French school system, absolutely none of what fanny says happened would happen. Bullshit.

• Angry
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Did you notice Fanny is trying to postpone the pond restoration? Where did the pond money go? Has she spent the pond money on the chapel because she spent the rest of the Patreon monies shopping, traveling, etc.? She is backpedaling yet again.

Xanthe Williams
Very long term project - lots of regulations, permissions, hoops to jump through apparently, not as easy as she first thought!
It makes you wonder at what point these donors will realize nothing ever gets done? It’s just a constant cycle. At first she focuses on the Grand Salon…raise money, do nothing. Then it’s the lake…raise money, do nothing. Then it’s the chapel…raise money, do nothing. Then it’s back to the Grand Salon…raise money, do nothing. Back to the lake…raise money, do nothing. Endless cycle. No accounts to see where the money actually goes…except we see with our own eyes exactly where it goes. Shopping, traveling, food, and alcohol. What a con artist.

• Heart

whiskeynfire

- 3 financially secure owners and several family who stay long-term throughout the year
-A 'business' assumed to be fully functional, charging high rates
-Several owned properties (the Mom's home, Stephanie's home in London, the beach 'rental', as well as Michael and Nick's resources)
-Huge YouTube and Patreon income
-Luxurious vacations throughout the year, expensive period furniture purchases, constant shopping, fashion
And yet, asking for donations for ANY project is beyond the pale.
Yes, asking is a huge problem, but it's the donators who are wild!
Fervents, as if in a cult.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Philip could not trim the top of tree?! That tiny little job was left to Amaury for the next day.

And what would Amaury know about dogs.
She dismisses him loudly and out of hand when he says Lancelot's lead is not suitable.
That's right Stephanie. Amaury has only raised two dogs of his own.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
This is what I dont understand... Armoire could do little things around the house... But is he been told not to, or is he like "not my circus not my monkeys" or is he jus fucking lazy like his cuz. So instead he is on a leash with F4F and the BluntCunt. My message to Armoire grow a pair!
I suspect Amuary arrived with good intentions and was very motivated, but quickly noticed how Fanny plays her games. He also lost Dan as a playmate and was left surrounded by mostly silly-type women (Snorty included in that group). I think he got tired of being told not to do things and instead was being used to do odd jobs, wait tables and cow-tow to Snorty. So now Amuary doesn’t care and has a ’not my circus’ attitude. Amuary is busting to leave the dump and agree he needs to ‘grow a pair’ and move on in 2024!

• Heart
Reactions: 35