The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think a mother who routinely witnesses her son vacuum sealed into his jeggings/ pants/ jeans would have purchased a larger pair of jeans/pants/jeggings as a birthday present for her son and not yet another tablecloth.
As a mother of a son, I would have told him to get a bloody haircut!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I apologize in advance if I offend anyone here. But why on earth would anyone go to the UK to train as a chef? She lives in the country of the best chefs and spends a lot of money to continue serving brown mush? Any other country would probably be better suited.

And for a B&B in the back ob beyond learning to cook by just watching cooking videos seems to be enough. The past has shown that LL fans are anything but gourmets - even my bulldog is more demanding when it comes to food. And why not just serve solid country house cuisine with regional products - why these fine dining ambitions?

Who's paying for this daydreaming again? If Stephanie finances this for her, Marie will be obliged to work as a cook, house sitter, dog walker, gardener and court jester for the next 5 years or more.

I hope she has booked the rental car for longer, she will probably have to sleep in the car.
I'm not offended, just getting that out of the way lol UK is my adopted country. I know it has a bad reputation for food but actually, there are a lot of "Michelin stars" chefs here and not just in London either. And, since I landed here 20 years ago, I can testify that the food has diversified and upgraded a lot. But, I understand that it would make more sense for her to actually learn in France but the basic and technics are pretty much universal. I think she can't speak french and she thinks she can't get a course in English in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What mother seeing her son dressed in her old clothes buys him a tablecloth?

If…we are to believe Fanny the Fabler, then Snorts mother bought him a tablecloth. Not any old tablecloth. Yes it was in a sale but even so,

I will notice if they bought some matching napkins and table decorations from the 30% discount shop in Paris.
Wow. That kid’s problems have problems

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WTF I want to slap that bleeping bag off his head and the idiot grooving on the phone with his square head and bleeping weird dog in his arms. Just got a migraine. Peepee thinks he is so cool. bleeping cool is being 19 at Woodstock in 1969. So

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What I don't understand about Marie and her cooking course? Why she waited until the week before to sort out where she'd actually be staying. I don't know about you, but I prefer to get myself accommodations as I'm booking to go somewhere, whether it's a course like Marie is taking or visiting for recreation, sightseeing, etc. Who registers and pays for a course and then worries about living arrangements the week before? Oh, wait! I know what sort of people do this - vagabonds and grifters!

Allegedly, she got a car the week before she travelled, too. We all know why she got the car - because Stephanie and Philip are no longer there and she has no wheels to get around, since she's literally all by herself. But if we take it at face value, to have your car a week before you travel to your destination, before you have a place to actually stay in your destination makes you look reckless and disorganized, in my opinion. Maybe this was a spur of the moment decision, to take the course? Who knows? They all lie with such regularity, you never know what's real and what's fake.

These people are idiots. I don't know why I expect anything different.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What I don't understand about Marie and her cooking course? Why she waited until the week before to sort out where she'd actually be staying. I don't know about you, but I prefer to get myself accommodations as I'm booking to go somewhere, whether it's a course like Marie is taking or visiting for recreation, sightseeing, etc. Who registers and pays for a course and then worries about living arrangements the week before? Oh, wait! I know what sort of people do this - vagabonds and grifters!

Allegedly, she got a car the week before she travelled, too. We all know why she got the car - because Stephanie and Philip are no longer there and she has no wheels to get around, since she's literally all by herself. But if we take it at face value, to have your car a week before you travel to your destination, before you have a place to actually stay in your destination makes you look reckless and disorganized, in my opinion. Maybe this was a spur of the moment decision, to take the course? Who knows? They all lie with such regularity, you never know what's real and what's fake.

These people are idiots. I don't know why I expect anything different.
I'm with you on that, they are idiots, they are incapable of planning anything and they have no visions on anything long term. They are clueless and they will just aimlessly live from oasis to oasis until the water runs dry and then they will turn around and blame everyone else except themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoever bought that tablecloth for the Pheeph needs locking up. 3 metres (for regular size table) of fabric from Spotlight @ A$15-20 per metre, half an hour of stitching and tablecloth is done. That fabric is particularly nasty.
Has the price been quoted here?

Edit: I have seen the price. Even high-end linen tablecloths here in Australia are less expensive than that kindy tablecloth. It reminds me of a tablecloth I bought at the Op-Shop for A$3 with naff farm animals on it- I use it outside on the chook food table!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I just got deleted from the latest vlog. Just because I asked who takes care of Ratso , Ruby and the other animals if Marie is away ??? Honest question. Fanny herself called him Ratso.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Given the season normally I'd say the Three Wise Men or perhaps We Three Kings - but since it's Fanny, Potty & Baghead the Three Stooges or Three Fools is more appropriate.

When was the last time the three owners of the shitoo were there together and there together without any family or partners in tow? It's been since forever. (Snorty doesn't count as a partner because he's a fake boyfriend and even though he considers himself a co-owner we know Fanny hasn't changed her will yet).

Potty & Baghead aren't visiting the shitoo for the riveting Advent entertainment, Marie's carrot muffins or to eat the last truffle. It doesn't seem Baghead arrived laden with Christmas gifts to present at Fanny's feet. Did they all meet up in Paris to see their Paris lawyer? Is there an official workplace inquiry they must attend? Is Baghead selling out? I suspect something serious is afoot!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did they all meet up in Paris to see their Paris lawyer? Is there an official workplace inquiry they must attend? Is Baghead selling out? I suspect something serious is afoot!
Oh they definitely met their lawyer re the fatal accident at La Lande.

For a start, she brushed over the fatal accident to her delusional followers. But a fatal accident at a commercial property must mean a workplace investigation, at least. I still think criminal charges are possible. It doesn't matter Christophe was a contractor.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I just got deleted from the latest vlog. Just because I asked who takes care of Ratso , Ruby and the other animals if Marie is away ??? Honest question. Fanny herself called him Ratso.
They are quickly deleting comments nonstop. I have seen a couple comments disappear within seconds . SGirl, DelPHIne the Douche, etc. are all over the comment sections.
---
Ratso’s ears are pinned back when dealing with Stephanie, He is a nervous, stressed out wreck.Ratso is also getting fat from too many treats. He now has a portly stomach.He is repeatedly biting her hands and fingers. Idiots.
---
The damn dog has no sweater and is shaking and he is holding the dog improperly. Put the damn dog down. Idiots.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
I'm with you on that, they are idiots, they are incapable of planning anything and they have no visions on anything long term. They are clueless and they will just aimlessly live from oasis to oasis until the water runs dry and then they will turn around and blame everyone else except themselves.

this often was the case in Sweden universities , people accepted onto courses and no accommodation and not knowing the language even more difficult. I refused to follow until all this was sorted and rightly so it was a night mare for me this study and still continues to be a cloud over our heads studying and the debts incurred good luck to her last minute grifting .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh. Why do people think my channel is a renovation channel?
I mean just because I'm asking for help with funding the renovations doesn't mean it's a renovation channel.
Hopefully, Nic Larkin will sort it all out for me. I can't believe he came without a present.
*waddles into another room*
I wonder if he's proud of me for pulling off that Adopt a Star Ponzi scheme... I mean, now I can have the best of the best - a Hermès bag.

Adopt a Star.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Even softball questions are deleted , they only want an echo chamber of there own self praise and narrative unless numbers are dropping and negative comment causes aliogrthoms to storm/

• Heart
  • Wow
Cannot believe loser Nick shows up at the Dump. Dump owner Baghead is a cowardly grifter, just like his co owners.

Pottie is cooking, the same Pottie that helped Ruthlesswriter roast Fanny and the Dump in The Estate and is creating the site and collecting money for the morally corrupt former debauchery party pad chapel star grifting extravaganza. Clara was correct, Pottie is playing both sides of the fence with former girlfriend/current girlfriend.
---
Stephanie is constantly agitating, and working Ratso up into a nervous frenzy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh they definitely met their lawyer re the fatal accident at La Lande.

For a start, she brushed over the fatal accident to her delusional followers. But a fatal accident at a commercial property must mean a workplace investigation, at least. I still think criminal charges are possible. It doesn't matter Christophe was a contractor.
There would be a coronial inquest if that workplace death occurred in Australia. They take around six months for the investigation before the actual hearing and depends on how busy the the courts/judges are. France is more than likely to be more convoluted legally than OZ so it would possibly take longer. Pity the family of Christophe as there would be no closure for ages yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
FANNY FRAUDIE REFUSES TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

Sharon-Me
4 hours ago
When you say that the chapel will be saved for future generations of humanity just like Versaille what does this mean? I have been one of your top tier patrons for over two years and I continue to support you but you need to be clear with this information because I do not have a clear understanding. Versaille belongs to the French state so the general public is able to visit there pretty much any time whereas LaLande is privately owned and the public does not have any legal right to visit LaLande or use any of its facilities, is this correct? Please clear this up, it is important that people understand the difference between public property and private property. Please do not delete my comment!!!

…..
@RoseBehar
3 hours ago
Um, she was pretty clear with her wording. She’s preserving Lalande for future generations. She said nothing about it being public. Clearly you have a problem with fundraising when it’s none of your business, patron or not.

@ruthblack3676
2 hours ago
I took her to mean that she wants the authentic example of this Chapel to endure through time. She wants it to weather time unscathed for future generations to appreciate. Her example of Versailles was simply referencing another historical property. I don't think she meant anything more than that. But, it is a good question to explore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.