The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

S
end money to a grifter & shopaholic
To fix their personal chapel - What
A profound way to honour and
Remember your dead relatives and friends!!
IMG_5636.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
carolinewilson7801
1 hour ago
Is there a finite number of stars for adoption? I just wondered how the number of stars in each constellation was estimated? Did someone count them
@TheChateauDiaries
9 minutes ago
Yes, Michael has counted every star in the first two thirds of the chapel (that’s why we’ve only launched two thirds - it’s taking him days! Also, a section of ceiling is currently missing in the final third, so we don’t know exactly how many stars there’ll be there yet.)
Tattlers knew it would not be Snorts counting as the number is higher than 10 and he ran out if fingers, plus it would involve doing something that invloved time and effort. Why is the missing ceiling number of stars going to be any different from the corner opposite surely the chapel is symmetrical ? So many stars sold she has to make that corner pure gold as all the stars collide and even double up $$$$$$$$$$

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
carolinewilson7801
1 hour ago
Is there a finite number of stars for adoption? I just wondered how the number of stars in each constellation was estimated? Did someone count them

@TheChateauDiaries

9 minutes ago
Yes, Michael has counted every star in the first two thirds of the chapel (that’s why we’ve only launched two thirds - it’s taking him days! Also, a section of ceiling is currently missing in the final third, so we don’t know exactly how many stars there’ll be there yet.)

@madeleineeltham8166
49 minutes ago
Fantastic news about the chapel restoration funding! You spoke so eloquently about preservation for future generations, whoever they may be too . Wish more people thought as positively as you do about heritage
---
@isabellamarais8494
1 hour ago
Funny that Nick can't own up to who and what he is in life. Well thats his choice. Its still hilarious
---
LET’S SEE IF RUTHLESSWRITER SHOWS UP AT THE DUMP:
user-wj8tk1co8p
1 hour ago
I am surprised to see both Michael and Nick at the chateau so close to Christmas without their partners and family. Will Ruth, Marie and Antoine join you for Christmas?
---
@lqqkitslory
37 minutes ago
I’m wondering who the future generations will be?

suzannetownsend1757
2 hours ago
As Nick is co owner and his son stands to inherit,as Stephanie has no children, does he contribute to the renovations at all ??
---
@rigorramos4288
2 hours ago
Hello Ms. Stephanie! I hope this notion of mine will not in any way offend you nor think that I’m too nosy for suggesting this…I wish you consider adopting or better yet having a child through surrogacy…I’ve only thought of this because you’re a kind of person that has so much love to give, you’re kindness and generous heart and spirit are enough attributes to be a good parent…it’s because of what you’ve had said in this video that made me have a thought and advise this…View attachment 2637395️ in any case it’s still your personal choice in the end…it’s just that I think you’ll be a good mother to be…and of course with Philip by your side…
---
@aldaluisacorsini7561
2 hours ago
I'm very sorry to say it, but carbonara isn't seasoned like this... why don't you let some Italian teach you the process, if you really don't want to follow a paper recipe or via video on YouTube? No one in Rome would eat a first course like this
---
@ceejaymueller5664
2 hours ago
I think it's so cruel that you guys wear sweaters around the house And poor Lancelot is got bare ' and a bear tummy put a sweater on him in the house

@BeccNater
2 hours ago
Precisely
---
CAROLINE GOODER SOUNDS LIKE A STALKER!!🤣🤣

GenaF
4 hours ago
Have Aunty Chantal & Uncle Stephen bought their own place in France or are they staying at Lalande?

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
They have a new place down in southern France now. May be near where Stephanie's French Uncle lives
---
@lisalandry9346
5 hours ago
Honored to be able to adopt a star for my grandmother, Gran. She was the light of our family and she shined that light on everyone she met. She taught all of us how to love and also what being a family really means. Miss you, Gran
---
ellyntallon2255
1 day ago
Poor Phillip always has to explain and sell Stephanie on any choices he makes on dishes or linens.. he always sets a beautiful table so stop the authoritarianism over him all the time about it. It's belittling him in a small way and unpleasant to witness
---
@yolzzworld
1 day ago
I find Marie so incredibly rude to Stephanie.
@rigorramos4288 - please just change your name to ignoramus and go and have a stern talk to yourself. No she does not need a child she's living with one, a full sized hairy Dutch one. Two emotionally stunted people such as Fanny and Snorts can barely look after a tiny dog let alone a human. Also kindness personified she's not.

ellyntallon2255 -In a word, no. It's wonderful and heartwarming to watch and her belittling skills are improving by the day.

Your welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@rigorramos4288 - please just change your name to ignoramus and go and have a stern talk to yourself. No she does not need a child she's living with one, a full sized hairy Dutch one. Two emotionally stunted people such as Fanny and Snorts can barely look after a tiny dog let alone a human. Also kindness personified she's not.

ellyntallon2255 -In a word, no. It's wonderful and heartwarming to watch and her belittling skills are improving by the day.

Your welcome
Can you imagine the tantrum PhiPhi threw after reading Suzanne Townsend’s comment about Antoine inheriting Baghead’s share!😂😂😂.

Something tells me Ellyn Tallon is a not particularly subtle Snorts getting some of his own back at Stephamememe.

Whoever Yolzzworld is, Fanny deserves all the rudeness her Stockholm Syndrome victim can dish out.

I am truly sick to death of these puerile sycophants defending the indefensible! Not to mention the dump proxy accounts. I know it will never happen, but I would love to see every one of her supporters and enablers permanently punished. Starting with the creature that spawned her and including YouTube, Patreon and her Mairie! None of them deserve the slightest mercy. They should all be held to account!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can't bring myself to watch it.
Just give up the day job Ryan and go and get a job in the outside world.

It's the same format over and over, he's not a natural at it and seems to find it hard to fully commit. Sadly he doesn't really fit in as one of Billies cast members either anymore.

His Dad's not been a well man and neithter has his Mum, he could just take charge of running their business and then take it over when they retire it's all there for the taking. Sadly I don't feel he's got the maturity to take on any form of responsibility at this time. Yet another flounder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈 🌈

My mother gave me her pants and a tablecloth
Only she knows I am gay and not a
Metrosexual. Shhhhhh… don’t tell my girlfriend.

IMG_5640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
margarance
2 hours ago
I was listening with my heart in my mouth in case I’d missed out. So this morning I will be contributing on behalf of myself (Sainte Cecilia for the music) and my husband (Saint Felix - because there is no love greater than that between a man and the dog he said he didn’t want). I wish you every success and hope one day we might even see ‘our’ stars. X

JacklynM
1 hour ago

My daughter now has a star

@erderfleremuligheder
2 hours ago
How many people are there room for in the chapel? I'm sure once the chapel is finished, you will host a service/sermon, inviting friends, family, previous owner, locals, patreons I hope there will be a live stream

Xanthe williams dump account is back:
@Sam465
4 hours ago
Are you still going to restore the lake/pond later on ?

@XantheWilliams
40 minutes ago
Very long term project - lots of regulations, permissions, hoops to jump through apparently, not as easy as she first thought!

@tootsieb11
2 hours ago
Is Nick embarrased?

@XantheWilliams
22 minutes ago
Just private

@rigorramos4288
5 hours ago
Hello Ms. Stephanie! I hope this notion of mine will not in any way offend you nor think that I’m too nosy for suggesting this…I wish you consider adopting or better yet having a child through surrogacy…I’ve only thought of this because you’re a kind of person that has so much love to give, you’re kindness and generous heart and spirit are enough attributes to be a good parent…it’s because of what you’ve had said in this video that made me have a thought and advise this…ppany case it’s still your personal choice in the end…it’s just that I think you’ll be a good mother to be…and of course with Philip by your side

R
@ludovica8221
2 hours ago
Wow. I daresay Stephanie would be a good mum but she quite clearly doesnt wish to be. I wish more people wisely resisted the temptation to carry on over-populating the world

@XantheWilliams
33 minutes ago
Absolutely none of your business!!

ceejaymueller5664
6 hours ago
I think it's so cruel that you guys wear sweaters around the house And poor Lancelot is got bare ' and a bear tummy put a sweater on him in the house

@XantheWilliams
28 minutes ago
He often does? Watch the videos more regularly before you judge

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My, my that "hard-working cheerful, friendly-natured" creature is quite bitchy! Keyboard warrior much?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
margarance
2 hours ago
I was listening with my heart in my mouth in case I’d missed out. So this morning I will be contributing on behalf of myself (Sainte Cecilia for the music) and my husband (Saint Felix - because there is no love greater than that between a man and the dog he said he didn’t want). I wish you every success and hope one day we might even see ‘our’ stars. X

JacklynM
1 hour ago

My daughter now has a star

@erderfleremuligheder
2 hours ago
How many people are there room for in the chapel? I'm sure once the chapel is finished, you will host a service/sermon, inviting friends, family, previous owner, locals, patreons I hope there will be a live stream

Xanthe williams dump account is back:
@Sam465
4 hours ago
Are you still going to restore the lake/pond later on ?

@XantheWilliams
40 minutes ago
Very long term project - lots of regulations, permissions, hoops to jump through apparently, not as easy as she first thought!

@tootsieb11
2 hours ago
Is Nick embarrased?

@XantheWilliams
22 minutes ago
Just private

@rigorramos4288
5 hours ago
Hello Ms. Stephanie! I hope this notion of mine will not in any way offend you nor think that I’m too nosy for suggesting this…I wish you consider adopting or better yet having a child through surrogacy…I’ve only thought of this because you’re a kind of person that has so much love to give, you’re kindness and generous heart and spirit are enough attributes to be a good parent…it’s because of what you’ve had said in this video that made me have a thought and advise this…ppany case it’s still your personal choice in the end…it’s just that I think you’ll be a good mother to be…and of course with Philip by your side

R
@ludovica8221
2 hours ago
Wow. I daresay Stephanie would be a good mum but she quite clearly doesnt wish to be. I wish more people wisely resisted the temptation to carry on over-populating the world

@XantheWilliams
33 minutes ago
Absolutely none of your business!!

ceejaymueller5664
6 hours ago

@XantheWilliams
28 minutes ago
He often does? Watch the videos more regularly before you judge
Just for funsies I reported Xanthe (new account as of September 2023) to YouTube as a spam account used to harass and police the Shat-Oh Diarrhea commenters. Something of a combination Christmas and birthday present pour moi. SGirl, Caroline Gooder and the rest are next. It’s gonna be a bumper crop of pressies this year!😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
There has been an increase in the amount of infighting and nasty comments towards fellow viewers in the comment sections of recent cd videos. Fanny and Snorts are deleting comments very quickly. They have to keep the “ fairytale” alive to sell out the first full installments of the star scam.
---
All of the Baghead is “ reserved and shy” is classic Stephanie Jarvis bullshit. Cowardly Baghead and his parents were embarrassed to be publicly associated with Stephanie, Jarvis, her ebegging channel, and the grift grab, though they benefit from her schemes.
---
It's in Suffolk, not Sussex. FRK also lived there, in Fanny's Jarvis cousin's house. Has she ever managed to find her own accommodation, ever?
Thank you for the correction and congrats on you upcoming VIP status!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This morning´s Patreon video:

fp1.jpg

And a little update I missed - it was released a day after last week's Patreon video:

fp2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hi folks, I am dropping in to wish you one and all a very Happy Christmas and New Year. I still look in from time to time, but, to be honest I am suffering from Fanny Burn Out. To turn out the same pile of shite, lies and grifting is disgusting, a horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ryan is right to comment in his vlog that he has NEVER asked for money, do not tar him with the same brush as Fanny, if you don't like don't watch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe it's just an end-of-year pow-wow? You know, trying to determine how much money they personally will need to pony up in 2024 for the renovations?
Or, more likely, they're meeting up to try and determine the most equitable way to divvy up the money that Stephanie so handily grifted?
In years past (pre-Snorty marking his territory at the shitoo) I recall Fanny saying the owners would sit down post Xmas/early new year to review/agree on any work at the shitoo for the upcoming year - which they would leave to Fanny to do and when she buggered it up Baghead would rescue the situation. Then they would all bugger off for winter and not return until the Easter Egg Hunt. Oh, the good ole days.

This wasn’t a friendly year end planning session unless the 3 Grifting Fools are planning how to avoid jail, settle govt fines and pay the taxman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.