The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great find! She would return to the Dump a month before B and B Season and avoid winter in the freezing Dump. Looks like the gruesome twosome will resume their usual travel schedule over the winter. The heating will be ready in January…..bullshit, another lie by Fanny.
---

Fanny and Gerry have identical ears.
So glad you noticed that. I kept looking at their ears. The nose and check bones are similar too.Fanny kept calling him Gerald not Gerry?
Snorts the mic with his inane comments.
Maybe we should somehow get an air tag in Snorts beanie.
Fanny never shows anything she buys nowadays, it is always something’s Phi Phi has bought or miraculously been given.

Will Fanny devote her own money to pay for the chapel to be heated in future so the very important and precious to her works of art never get damaged again.
I hope a local person campaigns for the chapel to be open to any catholic wishing to visit , have a wedding or funeral or even a baptism!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny was orgasmic over those bunny planters.... All I could think of was WTF. She is seriously messed up. Pardon if any tatters have those planters but I thought they were not very attractive.... Fuggin ugly is really what I thought... And Snorts and those animal napkin rings..... They are seriously crazy and clones of each other
She was completely over the top, almost manic. She's losing the plot.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I apologize in advance if I offend anyone here. But why on earth would anyone go to the UK to train as a chef? She lives in the country of the best chefs and spends a lot of money to continue serving brown mush? Any other country would probably be better suited.

And for a B&B in the back ob beyond learning to cook by just watching cooking videos seems to be enough. The past has shown that LL fans are anything but gourmets - even my bulldog is more demanding when it comes to food. And why not just serve solid country house cuisine with regional products - why these fine dining ambitions?

Who's paying for this daydreaming again? If Stephanie finances this for her, Marie will be obliged to work as a cook, house sitter, dog walker, gardener and court jester for the next 5 years or more.

I hope she has booked the rental car for longer, she will probably have to sleep in the car.
FRK does not speak French , I also doubt she knows the name of most fruit and vegetables in English either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh cheeses Chateau de Bruges! I like them they work hard and the guys seem to have good sense of humour. But I wish they would ask and take some advise from someone with professional point of view. Their living room has about 300 sofas that would be fitting for a tacky UAE rental property. Like all other brits they seem to like buy their crap from cheap stores in the UK. You are in France try the shops there or EU learn the bleeping language. And BTW amazon does not count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How about a hotel!!
How about grifting a campervan like Selmar owned?
I mean , FRK got a free blue van so why not a campervan to sleep in where ever that cooking school is and while she is at it ...... paint gold stars on the roof and sell them for "fun money" spending in the UK !!! :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching Dan strackle with his roof. THINK how much Dan has done compared to Amuary, who does not film, edit, post, answer questions, it just reinforces how remedial CHMN is. 400k subscribers well done Dan, Fanny at 232k !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ryan's home is a disaster area, Dans Chateau was in a better state ! Cheap for a reason, it will cost a fortune to restore, Ryan is clueless at DIY.
I can't help but hate watch Ryan at the mo - he is completely unprepared for renovation; knocks down a wall with no tools, not even a shovel. His broom looks like he found it in one of the walls he's knocking down. He's not even dressed for renovation. I wish he wouldn't over explain everything - so annoying.
---
And does she really need wheels in London?
I have this feeling that noone will drop her off at the airport or train station? Which would be cheaper - paying for a hire car and paying for the ferry or flying?

Reactions: 15
What mother seeing her son dressed in her old clothes buys him a tablecloth?

If…we are to believe Fanny the Fabler, then Snorts mother bought him a tablecloth. Not any old tablecloth. Yes it was in a sale but even so,

I will notice if they bought some matching napkins and table decorations from the 30% discount shop in Paris.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably because it's crammed full of crap the pair of shopping addicts have been buying.

The CHMN is like the opposite of Dr Who's TARDIS. It looks big on the outside, but inside many rooms are unusable due to collapsing ceiling beams, lack of heating, half-started projects etc and every space and surface is filled with hoarded junk and knick-knacks. Every person and every activity has to be crammed into the kitchen. The London flat will be no different.
I suspect that Potty is using the London flat as a base. When Fanny cleared out the crap last January and lugged all their auction purchases back to the shitoo, I recall Fanny mentioning either Potty or Baghead would be using the flat more often. I’ll have to go back and check the video from January 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The flat seemed big enough to fit one person in the bedroom and a second person on the sofa ... at least temporarily
Fanny’s flat has two bedrooms and a sofa bed in the sitting room.
Frk does not need a car and it will cost her to park it in London.
Unless Fanny is charging patron for training her personal chef and so all expenses are paid , Frk is probably being encouraged to stay away from the dump for as long as possible so that the travelling freak show can leave for SA.
Talking of freaks,
How long does it take Snorts to cut his ‘beard’ with scissors and arrange his ‘ hairs’ .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
FRK will be back off to Bath for cookery course, she did SO well and made so much use of what she learned at floral school there. She will be wasting "her" money for content.

Reactions: 15
Meanwhile…Danger Dan has 400 k subscribers.
Dan deleted a very long stream of comments as one started by saying he could get people to sponsor a brick aka Steph and her stars…..did not go down well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Having watched the crew chefs vlog at Leiths, I wouldn't think FRK would be able to cope for two minutes let alone weeks at any sort of professional culinary school. Just another disaster in the offing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny’s flat has two bedrooms and a sofa bed in the sitting room.
Frk does not need a car and it will cost her to park it in London.
Unless Fanny is charging patron for training her personal chef and so all expenses are paid , Frk is probably being encouraged to stay away from the dump for as long as possible so that the travelling freak show can leave for SA.
Talking of freaks,
How long does it take Snorts to cut his ‘beard’ with scissors and arrange his ‘ hairs’ .
what the hell did hi do to his sideburns?? he looks like he had a beany on when he cut it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.