The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to query where her cookery class is as it's probably best to locate herself not too far away from it. Will it be like the flower arranging class, really only an intro. Why not attend a cookery school in France and feed SJ's guests (guessing this is reason) with some French food with locally available produce. Will they expect her to follow recipes?
I would bet Marie is going to Richard Berlinet Cooking School in Bath.

He is a renowned French pastry chef and runs a quite famous bakery in Bath. Bertinet Cooking is actually a fabulous school for those who want to learn French techniques but don’t aim to be a professional. Once upon a life time ago I wanted to do some courses there myself… I have all his books and learned a lot of bread making from Bertinet.

Wasn’t Marie living in Bath at certain point?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy Christmas

Chocolate for Snorts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So glad you noticed that. I kept looking at their ears. The nose and check bones are similar too.Fanny kept calling him Gerald not Gerry?
Snorts the mic with his inane comments.
Maybe we should somehow get an air tag in Snorts beanie.
Fanny never shows anything she buys nowadays, it is always something’s Phi Phi has bought or miraculously been given.

Will Fanny devote her own money to pay for the chapel to be heated in future so the very important and precious to her works of art never get damaged again.
I hope a local person campaigns for the chapel to be open to any catholic wishing to visit , have a wedding or funeral or even a baptism!
I asked the question before about heating the chapel. Her answer was " it was never heated before and I dont plan to heat it now.". Fanny thinks putting in a drain all around will take care of the damp. But we all know she is not that bright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at front door of Bertinet’s bakery and cooking school in Bath.
Doesn't it has Marie written all over it? Maybe she never heard of it but still think it is a good place for her.

IMG_0675.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am an old lurker, not really a new member but I feel so disgusted by the star grift I am joining in . What next? Before we know it she will be having visitations from The Virgin Mary and will be selling vials of Holy Moat Water. If she looks on the Lourdes website she can get many more ideas. Lourdes takes in nearly £300 million a year. No offense to any Catholics btw.
I think Stephanie Jarvis associated with the Virgin Mary is an oxymoron.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone want to query where her cookery class is as it's probably best to locate herself not too far away from it. Will it be like the flower arranging class, really only an intro. Why not attend a cookery school in France and feed SJ's guests (guessing this is reason) with some French food with locally available produce. Will they expect her to follow recipes?
A cookery course in France will be in French. FRK can't/won't/doesn't want to speak French or be told what to do in French because she can't reply/answer back. Stuart could have given her recommendations...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you look there are actually plenty of cookery classes in France which are taught in English.

How good is the French of the girl that's been visiting various chateau and she went to cordon bleu.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I asked the question before about heating the chapel. Her answer was " it was never heated before and I dont plan to heat it now.". Fanny thinks putting in a drain all around will take care of the damp. But we all know she is not that bright
If it’s never been heated why did Selmar stumble onto the hypocaust system built beside and under the chapel? Pretty sure she did a vlog with them digging and climbing down into it. Stupid, idiotic, grasping greedy cow and her equally vapid cult.

• Heart
What mother seeing her son dressed in her old clothes buys him a tablecloth?

If…we are to believe Fanny the Fabler, then Snorts mother bought him a tablecloth. Not any old tablecloth. Yes it was in a sale but even so,

I will notice if they bought some matching napkins and table decorations from the 30% discount shop in Paris.
And when that table cloth makes it to the table, I guarantee it will be as wrinkled as it is now in the package!

• Haha
Seriously, in real life there isn't anyone associated with the dump I would want to associate with. It's all a bit of fun picking apart the videos and catching the stuff ups, and more seriously the lies, but there isn't one amongst them I would entertain, meet for coffee, talk for hours on the phone.

The shitshow attracts a very mediocre type of person because Stephanie Jarvis is mediocre, a non-achiever, a schemer. She has no real-world experience and no empathy. There is no diversity in her coterie.

Perhaps this is why she has a cult following, she attracts people who don't want to think or be bothered with questions. They may wish they could be as vacuous as her and have plenty of money to live that type of life of no responsibilities.

Behind the scenes I don't think Stephanie Jarvis is all that happy with her life situation. She is deeply flawed, with as yet, no tangible way to get herself out of the mire. Her parents have enabled a terrible person to get through life and cause so much hurt and damage to those around her, and her fans. She is literally taking thousands of people for a ride. It's not a great legacy, is it?

'

• Heart
Reactions: 33
IMG_5631.jpeg
Good renovation news.. Cuz swept the floor of the boiler room over the past 2 weeks..
---
Another Adventless Advent vlog nothing.

Hilarious the effort made when showing the courtyard not to show the orange fence!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sooo, Ryan has once again proven himself too thin skinned to be a vlogger. He’s been reading his comments and just can’t resist answering in vlog form. Poor blithering idiot…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn't FRK attend a floristry school in Bath a couple of years ago ? I think it was just before she went to Haworth

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2636993 Good renovation news.. Cuz swept the floor of the boiler room over the past 2 weeks..
---
Another Adventless Advent vlog nothing.

Hilarious the effort made when showing the courtyard not to show the orange fence!
Yes that was so noticeable. Eyes to the right. So she is having real gold leaf in the Chapel, she sounds so smug.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And when that table cloth makes it to the table, I guarantee it will be as wrinkled as it is now in the package!
You would think a mother who routinely witnesses her son vacuum sealed into his jeggings/ pants/ jeans would have purchased a larger pair of jeans/pants/jeggings as a birthday present for her son and not yet another tablecloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.