The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe loser Nick shows up at the Dump. Dump owner Baghead is a cowardly grifter, just like his co owners.
What a wimp he is with his bag over his head!
I could just set it alight ..... that would get it off pronto ! šŸ”„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@loisenair12456
4 hours ago
The bag is ridiculous now...Potts looks rough

@patriciascowen1713
4 hours ago
Come on Nick we are only on this Earth a short time show your face. I'm sure you are a Handsome Man! Happy Xmas

@mangogogo9492
4 hours ago
Appears he's embarassed as an owner to be askin for donations

@vic8895
3 hours ago
@mangogogo9492 and you should be embarrassed that you posted that comment.

@loisenair12456
4 hours ago
Lancelot is biting you why are you encouraging thisšŸ˜¢ How many stars can Nick fit in his bag?Stephanie only fat people waddle...it is a walk or promenade

denisepeters8551
4 hours ago
Is the chapel ever going to be open to the public as it is being funded by people unlikely ever to see it

@mangogogo9492
4 hours ago
Looks like a private business, B&B, who solicits donations to make improvements on an estate owned by 3 people with enough resources to travel the world in style. Good gig if you can convince people, I guess. I've renovated, and had to do without to make it happen. Should have held out a hat for donations :)

ā€¦..
FANNY REPLIES UNDET SGIRL ACCOUNT ( coward con artist) šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

@sgirl
1 hour ago
@mangogogo9492 No one was stopping you from starting a YouTube channel, filming your renovations, editing and uploading videos regularly to help with the costs, and then, through your charming personality and demeanor, cultivating fans who want to watch you and show their appreciation for your efforts by giving donations. I mean, you could have done that too, but you didn't, so you really have no point, but I don't think you would have succeeded at the charming personality part. People aren't interested in watching people with an envious, negative, and sarcastic outlook.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
FANNY FRAUDIE REFUSES TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

Sharon-Me
4 hours ago
When you say that the chapel will be saved for future generations of humanity just like Versaille what does this mean? I have been one of your top tier patrons for over two years and I continue to support you but you need to be clear with this information because I do not have a clear understanding. Versaille belongs to the French state so the general public is able to visit there pretty much any time whereas LaLande is privately owned and the public does not have any legal right to visit LaLande or use any of its facilities, is this correct? Please clear this up, it is important that people understand the difference between public property and private property. Please do not delete my comment!!!

ā€¦..
@RoseBehar
3 hours ago
Um, she was pretty clear with her wording. Sheā€™s preserving Lalande for future generations. She said nothing about it being public. Clearly you have a problem with fundraising when itā€™s none of your business, patron or not.

@ruthblack3676
2 hours ago
I took her to mean that she wants the authentic example of this Chapel to endure through time. She wants it to weather time unscathed for future generations to appreciate. Her example of Versailles was simply referencing another historical property. I don't think she meant anything more than that. But, it is a good question to explore.
Gotta love how the Patreon members are gate keeping each other so much, that they're driving each other away, LOL.
A nid de vipĆØres indeed, and I believe Fanny loves the drama of it. (Just not the prospect of losing money though)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@susicanuk
4 hours ago
As a long time dog owner may i suggest you get right on training with your pup...dogs should never be allowed the status of being higher up than the pack leaders..while you may think it is cute that he climbs above you on the bacj of the couch, this is an act of dominence and should never be allowed..

@loisenair12456
4 hours ago
I concur...that puppy has had zero training and will bite a paying guest next year

DUMP ACCOUNT CAROLINENO GOODER REPLIES

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
We have seen Lancelot go to training and be trained by several people, including Stephanie's Aunt and Uncle. He is not our dog. Our family gets a golden doodle puppy next week.

DOESNā€™T CRAPUNWRAPPED INVENTOR HANNI HAVE A GOLDENDOODLE?
---
witch FANNY AKA CAROLINE GOODER:

jomeyer13
4 hours ago
i would think it is too cold to paint walls. or anything else...Are you going to paint in real gold?

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Gold leaf is attached, not painted on. It will be spring at the earliest for the general painting to start. Stephanie said that the St. Joseph painting, that side of Chapel, and the vault go first

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
FANNY FRAUDIE REFUSES TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

Sharon-Me
4 hours ago
When you say that the chapel will be saved for future generations of humanity just like Versaille what does this mean? I have been one of your top tier patrons for over two years and I continue to support you but you need to be clear with this information because I do not have a clear understanding. Versaille belongs to the French state so the general public is able to visit there pretty much any time whereas LaLande is privately owned and the public does not have any legal right to visit LaLande or use any of its facilities, is this correct? Please clear this up, it is important that people understand the difference between public property and private property. Please do not delete my comment!!!

ā€¦..
@RoseBehar
3 hours ago
Um, she was pretty clear with her wording. Sheā€™s preserving Lalande for future generations. She said nothing about it being public. Clearly you have a problem with fundraising when itā€™s none of your business, patron or not.

@ruthblack3676
2 hours ago
I took her to mean that she wants the authentic example of this Chapel to endure through time. She wants it to weather time unscathed for future generations to appreciate. Her example of Versailles was simply referencing another historical property. I don't think she meant anything more than that. But, it is a good question to explore.
Dear Sharon-Me,

While I appreciate your questions about public versus private land and why Stephanie consistently compares her hovel to Versailles, I can't help but see that there seems to be a glimmer of realization that you, my friend, are being swindled in the most spectacular way!
Perhaps a better question, one you should ask yourself and not Stephanie, is why you continue to throw away your money and give it to the one who is swindling you?

Cordially,
M&MsMom

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Potts has not corrected a single lie in the adopt a star scam page on the LieLande site. All 3 co owners were in on the desecration of the chapel for well over a 18 years +, with BDSM style photo shoots, using religious objects as game objects, holding wild parties and treating the chapel and its contents in a disrespectful and trashy manner.

However, they deliberately and intentionally hid this information from the patrons and viewers of the CD diaries, which is dishonest, fraudulent, and lying by omission. I believe that many of the patrons and viewers who purchased a star in the chapel in memory of their beloved grandparents, deceased children, and other religious loved ones would not have done so had they known the real history of the chapel since 2005 and the manner in which has been treated by the three owners of the dump.

Stephanie Jarvis, Michael Potts, and Baghead are all complicit in the failure to reveal the true manner in which the chapel was treated, desecrated, and used as a sacrilegious party pad for years and years since they purchased the Dump in 2005. These same 3 people who treated the chapel poorly and stand to make a windfall in their star scam deliberately with hold this information and exploit the history of the Marquis family and play upon viewerā€™s religious beliefs to get them to ā€ buyā€ a star in a historically insignificant chapel on a historically insignificant farmhouse in France that has been used as a debauched party pad since 2005.

The 3 owners have figuratively spit in the face of all the viewers who ā€œ purchasedā€ a star without full disclosure of the use of the chapel by the 3 partying, disrespectful grifters.They are playing the viewers for fools by not being truthful about how they have disrespectfully used and abused the chapel for the past 17+ years.

Not having this information and full disclosure of the recent use of the chapel by the grifting Dump owners deprived viewers of all the necessary relevant information upon which to base their decision whether to buy a star in the chapel In memory of their cherished loved ones. Do you really think Louise from Arkansas would have purchased 3 stars in memory of her ardently Catholic cherished grandmother to restore the chapel if she had seen this photo or knew how the chapel and its contents had been treated and used since 2005? Doubtful. IMHO, the owners of the Dump are manipulative con artists who are exploiting their religious and grieving viewers to line their own pockets, as usual.Is this a postcard they will receive from the Dump thanking them for their purchase?

How devastated and heartbroken would star buying viewers be if they knew the truth about the 3 co owners and the chapel? Stephanie Jarvis is a walking, talking, writing lying life lesson for most every person who enters her orbit. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from LieLande!
FB785B49-3988-40D6-9A6E-6F37B91EF06C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@mangogogo9492
4 hours ago
Looks like a private business, B&B, who solicits donations to make improvements on an estate owned by 3 people with enough resources to travel the world in style. Good gig if you can convince people, I guess. I've renovated, and had to do without to make it happen. Should have held out a hat for donations :)
Oh I do love that mangogogo !!!
They should come over to the dark side --- you would love it here!
We see bullshit and grifting when its happening too !

• Haha
  • Heart
What a wimp he is with his bag over his head!
I could just set it alight ..... that would get it off pronto ! šŸ”„
Heā€™s probably wearing a grifted bag from the grift grab! It would probably be sadder if he brought the gift bag with him to the Dump in his suitcase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Something's up.
Maybe it's just an end-of-year pow-wow? You know, trying to determine how much money they personally will need to pony up in 2024 for the renovations?
Or, more likely, they're meeting up to try and determine the most equitable way to divvy up the money that Stephanie so handily grifted?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A recent Octobre Rose fund raiser done by Sherrie Petherick for Cancer Rearch

Institut de CancƩrologie de l'Ouest

En octobre, de nombreux ƩvƩnements ont ƩtƩ organisƩs au bƩnƩfice de la lutte contre le cancer. 31 jours durant lesquels, nous avons rencontrƩ bƩnƩvoles, entreprises et particuliers sur le territoire des Pays de la Loire.
A l'occasion d'une remise de don, nous avons fait la rencontre de 4 amies anglo-saxonnes, une histoire que nous avons Ć  cœur de partager :
Pour soutenir l'une d'entre elles ainsi que toutes les femmes dans la lutte contre le cancer, Michelle, Sherrie, Bev et Linda ont organisĆ© une soirĆ©e de collecte. Le 14 octobre dernier, pour leur 1ĆØre Ć©dition, c'est au chĆ¢teau de la BasmaignĆ©e en Mayenne, quelles ont proposĆ© un programme festif aux participant-es : quiz, tombola, chorale, jeux et buffet. GrĆ¢ce Ć  leur dĆ©termination et Ć  l'importante gĆ©nĆ©rositĆ© de leur entourage et des partenaires, 3510,26 ā‚¬ ont Ć©tĆ© collectĆ©s et reversĆ©s Ć  notre Ć©tablissement.
Une belle histoire d'amitiƩ et de solidaritƩ au bƩnƩfice de la recherche et du soin des patient-es. Bravo Ơ elles
1f44f.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here are some examples if viewers unknowingly buying ā€œ starsā€ to renovate the party pad chapel:

mione134
1 hour ago
As a Catholic living in the States, it brings tears to my eyes to see the restoration of this beautiful Catholic chapel. I hope it brings peace to anyone who steps foot inside. That they feel the Holy Spirit, whether they are religions or not. I hope the Stars remind everyone that they are loved. I hope to be able to adopt a star.

@joliec998
3 hours ago
My mother gave me a French name, Jolie, so I wanted to honor her memory in France, so glad to be part of the chapel renovation in her honor

@nicolethijs5428
4 hours ago (edited)
Adopted tree stars. One on the occacion of my MIL 100th birthday, one for my 3 granddaughters and one in memory of my father, brother and his son who all passed away

lukehartman9386
5 hours ago
Sorry for your loss. I too purchased a star in memory of my Mom

arnettebowman6640
2 hours ago
Stephanie, am a huge fan of your Chateau and videos and could not pass up the opportunity to be a very very small part in the buy a star for the chapel. I know how much it means to you and just wanted to be a little part in this journey with you. Your videos have helped me so much during the worst times of the past 9 years and have brought me joy in just watching your journey with me restoration work on this gorgeous chateau and a beautiful piece of history that I will forever cherish even if I canā€™t travel to it. Iā€™m trying my best to get well but my body isnā€™t cooperating like it supposed to be. Re-training my brain is so hard and itā€™s old. lol But the Goddesses or Godā€™s Love, it might be in my favor. Will see. My best wishes for the holidays too you and all at LaLande and a Wonderful New Yearā€™s Eve.
Show less

@scrappysoulsister
6 hours ago
Great job La Landers for buying those purchased one for my Mom whom we lost in 2020 to blood cancer, miss her so but I am so happy her memory will live on thru a star at The Chapel at La Lande. Much love from Indiana

@joanbeauregard9338
5 hours ago
More than historical preservation, you are restoring a sacred space. Imagine having holy ground on your property! I hope it will be a place of woder, of silence,of prayerful presence. I wish that Mass could be celebrated there one day.

karleinegraham446
3 hours ago
Stephanie, I am so glad to see the ongoing renovation of St. Joseph Chapel. My fervent wish is to see weddings and blessings etc in the Chapel. Please reserve nearby space to put up tents to accommodate the guests at these events

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Now the bloody Peacock are getting in where the boilers are and shitting everywhere.

She couldn't give a duck

I so hope those other two P/Time Chateau owners are there because of the accident and tht they're all charged with neglect.

• Heart
Maybe it's just an end-of-year pow-wow? You know, trying to determine how much money they personally will need to pony up in 2024 for the renovations?
Or, more likely, they're meeting up to try and determine the most equitable way to divvy up the money that Stephanie so handily grifted?
Question of the day šŸ™‚

user-wj8tk1co8p
4 minutes ago
I am surprised to see both Michael and Nick at the chateau so close to Christmas without their partners and family. Will Ruth, Marie and Antoine join you for Christmas?

• Haha
  • Wow
Now the bloody Peacock are getting in where the boilers are and shitting everywhere.

She couldn't give a duck

I so hope those other two P/Time Chateau owners are there because of the accident and tht they're all charged with neglect.
The peacocks might be looking for a dry place to roost at night. We all know how much Fanny is invested in the well-being of her pets. On another note, at first, I thought the Star Grift was her annual Christmas beg event but I am beginning to wonder if she requires funds for an eventual lawsuit ( or just some intensive Versaille retail therapy )
Wouldn't everyone with a brain hit the delete button in return for having a comment deleted or ignored?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I apologize in advance if I offend anyone here. But why on earth would anyone go to the UK to train as a chef? She lives in the country of the best chefs and spends a lot of money to continue serving brown mush? Any other country would probably be better suited.

And for a B&B in the back ob beyond learning to cook by just watching cooking videos seems to be enough. The past has shown that LL fans are anything but gourmets - even my bulldog is more demanding when it comes to food. And why not just serve solid country house cuisine with regional products - why these fine dining ambitions?

Who's paying for this daydreaming again? If Stephanie finances this for her, Marie will be obliged to work as a cook, house sitter, dog walker, gardener and court jester for the next 5 years or more.

I hope she has booked the rental car for longer, she will probably have to sleep in the car.
Not offended, but actually the UK has one of the most vibrant and brilliant food scenes as well as world class restaurants and chefs. I think possibly you opinion is about 40 years out of date (not meaning to offend). I would argue that you can eat better in restaurants in England than you can in France, the food scene in France hasn't't really evolved or moved on, you can eat way better in Spain too. Naturally all top Chef's take on thee classic French training but the notion that France is the world beater is not the case anymore. I love the ingredients in France and the produce so you can cook exceptionally well, but between the two countries on the restaurant scene I take England.

Thanks @ComtesseRose for the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 26
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
carolinewilson7801
1 hour ago
Is there a finite number of stars for adoption? I just wondered how the number of stars in each constellation was estimated? Did someone count them

@TheChateauDiaries

9 minutes ago
Yes, Michael has counted every star in the first two thirds of the chapel (thatā€™s why weā€™ve only launched two thirds - itā€™s taking him days! Also, a section of ceiling is currently missing in the final third, so we donā€™t know exactly how many stars thereā€™ll be there yet.)

@madeleineeltham8166
49 minutes ago
Fantastic news about the chapel restoration funding! You spoke so eloquently about preservation for future generations, whoever they may be too . Wish more people thought as positively as you do about heritage
---
@isabellamarais8494
1 hour ago
Funny that Nick can't own up to who and what he is in life. Well thats his choice. Its still hilarious
---
LETā€™S SEE IF RUTHLESSWRITER SHOWS UP AT THE DUMP:
user-wj8tk1co8p
1 hour ago
I am surprised to see both Michael and Nick at the chateau so close to Christmas without their partners and family. Will Ruth, Marie and Antoine join you for Christmas?
---
@lqqkitslory
37 minutes ago
Iā€™m wondering who the future generations will be?

suzannetownsend1757
2 hours ago
As Nick is co owner and his son stands to inherit,as Stephanie has no children, does he contribute to the renovations at all ??
---
@rigorramos4288
2 hours ago
Hello Ms. Stephanie! I hope this notion of mine will not in any way offend you nor think that Iā€™m too nosy for suggesting thisā€¦I wish you consider adopting or better yet having a child through surrogacyā€¦Iā€™ve only thought of this because youā€™re a kind of person that has so much love to give, youā€™re kindness and generous heart and spirit are enough attributes to be a good parentā€¦itā€™s because of what youā€™ve had said in this video that made me have a thought and advise thisā€¦
emoji_u263a.png
ļø in any case itā€™s still your personal choice in the endā€¦itā€™s just that I think youā€™ll be a good mother to beā€¦and of course with Philip by your sideā€¦
---
@aldaluisacorsini7561
2 hours ago
I'm very sorry to say it, but carbonara isn't seasoned like this... why don't you let some Italian teach you the process, if you really don't want to follow a paper recipe or via video on YouTube? No one in Rome would eat a first course like this
---
@ceejaymueller5664
2 hours ago
I think it's so cruel that you guys wear sweaters around the house And poor Lancelot is got bare ' and a bear tummy put a sweater on him in the house

@BeccNater
2 hours ago
Precisely
---
CAROLINE GOODER SOUNDS LIKE A STALKER!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

GenaF
4 hours ago
Have Aunty Chantal & Uncle Stephen bought their own place in France or are they staying at Lalande?

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
They have a new place down in southern France now. May be near where Stephanie's French Uncle lives
---
@lisalandry9346
5 hours ago
Honored to be able to adopt a star for my grandmother, Gran. She was the light of our family and she shined that light on everyone she met. She taught all of us how to love and also what being a family really means. Miss you, Gran
---
ellyntallon2255
1 day ago
Poor Phillip always has to explain and sell Stephanie on any choices he makes on dishes or linens.. he always sets a beautiful table so stop the authoritarianism over him all the time about it. It's belittling him in a small way and unpleasant to witness
---
@yolzzworld
1 day ago
I find Marie so incredibly rude to Stephanie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.