The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to query where her cookery class is as it's probably best to locate herself not too far away from it. Will it be like the flower arranging class, really only an intro. Why not attend a cookery school in France and feed SJ's guests (guessing this is reason) with some French food with locally available produce. Will they expect her to follow recipes?
Just guessing of course but possibly at Leath's School of Food and Wine in London. I know she's a fan of Motor Yacht Loon and follows their Youtuber chef @TheCrewChef (as do I). The Loon Yacht chef vlogged her experience at Leath's where she attended classes in order to complete her Ship's Cook Assessment. It's funny, when I was watching that vlog, I thought this is probably something Marie wants to do. .

I checked Leath's course calendar and they have a course starting on Janurary 8, 2024 and the course sounds like it would fit what Marie might need. It's geared to people with some experience in cookery but who want to hone and "up their cooking game." It's called Chef's Skill Course and runs from Jan. 8 to Feb. 27 at about £5000 (https://leiths.com/course-calendar/?d=2024-01).

I guess we'll see because I'm sure Marie will be posting on her Insta in the future. Love a little detective work on a dreary, cold Sunday. :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just guessing of course but possibly at Leath's School of Food and Wine in London. I know she's a fan of Motor Yacht Loon and follows their Youtuber chef @TheCrewChef (as do I). The Loon Yacht chef vlogged her experience at Leath's where she attended classes in order to complete her Ship's Cook Assessment. It's funny, when I was watching that vlog, I thought this is probably something Marie wants to do. .

I checked Leath's course calendar and they have a course starting on Janurary 8, 2024 and the course sounds like it would fit what Marie might need. It's geared to people with some experience in cookery but who want to hone and "up their cooking game." It's called Chef's Skill Course and runs from Jan. 8 to Feb. 27 at about £5000 (https://leiths.com/course-calendar/?d=2024-01).

I guess we'll see because I'm sure Marie will be posting on her Insta in the future. Love a little detective work on a dreary, cold Sunday. :)
Great find! She would return to the Dump a month before B and B Season and avoid winter in the freezing Dump. Looks like the gruesome twosome will resume their usual travel schedule over the winter. The heating will be ready in January…..bullshit, another lie by Fanny.
---
The Jarvis Family Christmas Card 2023
View attachment 2636279

(What a stunner! LOL!)
Fanny and Gerry have identical ears.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I apologize in advance if I offend anyone here. But why on earth would anyone go to the UK to train as a chef? She lives in the country of the best chefs and spends a lot of money to continue serving brown mush? Any other country would probably be better suited.

And for a B&B in the back ob beyond learning to cook by just watching cooking videos seems to be enough. The past has shown that LL fans are anything but gourmets - even my bulldog is more demanding when it comes to food. And why not just serve solid country house cuisine with regional products - why these fine dining ambitions?

Who's paying for this daydreaming again? If Stephanie finances this for her, Marie will be obliged to work as a cook, house sitter, dog walker, gardener and court jester for the next 5 years or more.

I hope she has booked the rental car for longer, she will probably have to sleep in the car.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Fanny was orgasmic over those bunny planters.... All I could think of was WTF. She is seriously messed up. Pardon if any tatters have those planters but I thought they were not very attractive.... Fuggin ugly is really what I thought... And Snorts and those animal napkin rings..... They are seriously crazy and clones of each other

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The napkin rings look like they're for a child's birthday party. Imagine that together with the Ardmore stuff, it'll give you horror. Table setting at its finest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I apologize in advance if I offend anyone here. But why on earth would anyone go to the UK to train as a chef? She lives in the country of the best chefs and spends a lot of money to continue serving brown mush? Any other country would probably be better suited.

And for a B&B in the back ob beyond learning to cook by just watching cooking videos seems to be enough. The past has shown that LL fans are anything but gourmets - even my bulldog is more demanding when it comes to food. And why not just serve solid country house cuisine with regional products - why these fine dining ambitions?

Who's paying for this daydreaming again? If Stephanie finances this for her, Marie will be obliged to work as a cook, house sitter, dog walker, gardener and court jester for the next 5 years or more.

I hope she has booked the rental car for longer, she will probably have to sleep in the car.
these 5000 pounds, could it be from the car? I don't think she already collected this much from patreon.

Reactions: 16

The farmhouse could have six or eight ready set menus that rotate. The b and b guests are only there once. The shopping would be simple, they could actually cost out each meal ( like a restaurant would) the food would be consistent could be regional items and not "expermental" food or food made to look fun and is served Luke warm or cold. No one thinks of the bottom line, making things easier. Why don't they have a recipe box with tried and true recipes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I always have a soft spot for the "gals" At chateau de Colombe. But again i feel like i watched 20 minutes of B-roll. And i wish Stewie was allowed to speak too and show off his talents - since I actually think he might have some. But is always bulldozed by Patsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guess Mummy didn’t volunteer her home in Sussex for FRK. FRK wouldn’t leave the Dump if Fanny were present at the Dump. I think the gruesome twosome are gone for the next month and that is why tante is caring for Ratso and training Ratso for the 2 selfish idiots,

Pottie was at the Dump for less than 2 days, to dump off crap, take photos and set up the grift a star scheme, and film his cd segments.He was long gone before Gerry arrived.
Mummy's home is in Suffolk, north of London, Sussex East and West are on south coast of England

• Heart
Oh Patsy is so terribly boring. I thought a makeover might make the vlogs a little less humdrum.

IMG_5625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I stopped scrolling thru the grift grab after the Michael fake letter referenced a slippery roof. How offensive can they be mocking the accident that happened on their premises! There is a special place in hell for people like this!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
RE: Royal Copenhagen.
The little girl, cute as she is, is not a highly valued collectible. She sells for around 600DKK.
Any tattlers interested in her can google Girl #3539.

Speaking of Royal Copehagen, I'm tickled pink that crèche loving Fanny hasn't already purchased the two nativity sets of Mary, Joseph & Child and The Three Wise Men from Royal Copenhagen. While I really dislike giving ol' Fanny any ideas, I do consider buying them for myself.
1702844430624.png

just as a sample to see if they appear in the vlog in the upcoming days or she ''receives it (read sends it to herself)
---

if so why doesn't her heighness allow her to stay at her quarters in London (hmm unless she will be celebrating new years eve there?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If FRK is doing the Pru Leith course which is in London why can’t she use Fanny’s London flat?
Probably because it's crammed full of crap the pair of shopping addicts have been buying.

The CHMN is like the opposite of Dr Who's TARDIS. It looks big on the outside, but inside many rooms are unusable due to collapsing ceiling beams, lack of heating, half-started projects etc and every space and surface is filled with hoarded junk and knick-knacks. Every person and every activity has to be crammed into the kitchen. The London flat will be no different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ryan's home is a disaster area, Dans Chateau was in a better state ! Cheap for a reason, it will cost a fortune to restore, Ryan is clueless at DIY.

• Heart
  • Sad
Scrolling thru the Versailles visit, it occurred to me they "borrowed" a video tour. The "tell"was the obviously read aloud brochure and the absence of Snorts voiceover inane comments.
Maybe not.
At one point I spotted Philip's reflection in a mirror as he was filming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.