The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very tone deaf of "Michael T" to send a poem which included lines about Father Christmas trying to come down the chimney and having to be careful on the slippery chateau roof at LL. It was even worse that Fanny should read it out loud. She has already put Christophe's death out of her mind, very quickly, just as she did with MM and Ian, after shedding her crocodile tears. She disgusts me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I am afraid not. Hope everything is OK with their mother because they were always caring for her.

If something big like buying and opening a restaurant was going on they would be vloging it all the way through, promoting the hell out of their entire new enterprise.
I wonder if he would put her in one of his family run old people's homes? You can bet your life than neither Isabelle or Tatty Net would want to end up in one of the Jarvis homes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just wait… on Christmas Day the Patron Chatelaine of Grifters will suddenly get stigmata on her hands and feet, the Angel statues on the chapel will cry and the image of Christ will appear on her morning /afternoon toast. Mary will then appear before her and tell her to paint stars on the ceiling of every room in the chateau and charge double to adopt them. The price of B&B rooms will quadruple.

IMG_5613.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Andrew will eat ALL the profits
---

Nowt wrong wi' Freckles
I love freckles and fresh lovely skin. Fanny is missing it on all fronts. My 100 year old mum had lovely skin right until the end. Some of it is genetics, proper water and nutrition and sleep ( healthy habits) and avoiding sun damage, alcohol and sleeping in makeup. Every stage of life is beautiful wrinkles and all. ( and for me makeup and concealer is a lovely thing)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Scrolling thru the Versailles visit, it occurred to me they "borrowed" a video tour. The "tell"was the obviously read aloud brochure and the absence of Snorts voiceover inane comments.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Looking at the Versailles tour wardrobe I was wondering how much of it was old footage. We all recognize the blue coat but the red turtleneck look worn with it seems familiar, perhaps from this time last year. I attempted a search through past threads but was unsuccessful.

Reactions: 18
Looking at the Versailles tour wardrobe I was wondering how much of it was old footage. We all recognize the blue coat but the red turtleneck look worn with it seems familiar, perhaps from this time last year. I attempted a search through past threads but was unsuccessful.
I did look back at last year‘s vlog when she wore that blue coat in Paris where they went to celebrate TantyNets birthday. On that day they all went to a museum and you couldn’t see what she was wearing under the coat as she had a blue and white scarf on. But there is nothing to disprove that last nights vlog was not filmed last year and she has definitely worn that red dress in Paris before. It was one of her dresses that was hung up in the back of the rented van when they went to pick up their auction goodies. And as we didn’t see the smugtwats parents at all last night my money is on this was filmed last year.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Guess Mummy didn’t volunteer her home in Sussex for FRK. FRK wouldn’t leave the Dump if Fanny were present at the Dump. I think the gruesome twosome are gone for the next month and that is why tante is caring for Ratso and training Ratso for the 2 selfish idiots,

Pottie was at the Dump for less than 2 days, to dump off crap, take photos and set up the grift a star scheme, and film his cd segments.He was long gone before Gerry arrived.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thank you @vitanova... here are the rest of the InstaStories...
Stories #301.jpg
Stories #303.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Premier Inn, Travelodge, IBIS or failing that, a park bench? Oh no - she'd need to pay her way for 11 days instead of sponging off the kindness of others. If she has booked a course, then she has had plenty of time to organise accomodation.
Why. not charge your travel expenses to your employer?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There will likely be no one living at the Dump for the next few weeks unless Tante ton and uncle stay in the marquis suite and take care of Ratso. Perhaps they or Amaury will feed the animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone want to query where her cookery class is as it's probably best to locate herself not too far away from it. Will it be like the flower arranging class, really only an intro. Why not attend a cookery school in France and feed SJ's guests (guessing this is reason) with some French food with locally available produce. Will they expect her to follow recipes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
RE: Royal Copenhagen.
The little girl, cute as she is, is not a highly valued collectible. She sells for around 600DKK.
Any tattlers interested in her can google Girl #3539.

Speaking of Royal Copehagen, I'm tickled pink that crèche loving Fanny hasn't already purchased the two nativity sets of Mary, Joseph & Child and The Three Wise Men from Royal Copenhagen. While I really dislike giving ol' Fanny any ideas, I do consider buying them for myself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.