The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watching michael in the chapel and i can not remember seeing him this enthused over anything in a long time.. I hope it all works out for him because he can do an amazing job on that ceiling
Michael Pethangelo appears to know his paints and wears a safety harness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Meanwhile back at the Convent.....
Michael's prints seem to have paid for the scaffolding to repair the church ceiling....he's going to repaint it where necessary. (Note Fanny, the wearing of safety harness).
You really dipped out letting Michael go.....
Bonus points for The Pethericks. Not only do they
crack on, they're keeping Michael out of mischief.
What have you achieved, and what has Snorts achieved that is in anyway something to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Do not usually share personal stuff but I am SO Happy that my surgeon gave all clear on my skin cancer BCC removal from arm this afternoon, BEST Christmas present ever, 3 inch scar will serve as my reminder to cover up / sun screen / shade myself, look after yourselves Tattlers.
Wonderful news! I'm glad you got the news before Christmas, you can relax and enjoy yourself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since I come from a middle eastern background, I sometimes don’t know if things look weird to me because of my different culture, or if they are just weird!

It seems to me that almost everyone at the shatto is always either drinking, or adding booze to their food in one form or another. Is it normal? Do people have drinks everyday of their lives and get giggly and excited at the sight of a bottle of wine or champagn?
Your instincts are correct, @Karma baby! They're all boozy, gluttonous pigs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rebuilding of the organ at the Pethricks has been amazing , they have also boosted the Moons channel and they are.truly doing something great, not only rescuing elite show horses from slaughter they are also pushing legislation to change the way they are discarded after making owners and riders rich... I think Michael is in his element with the music and the painting go Michael. Its a wonderful life is trying but so boring. Amanda and Lincoln are kicking ass with the temporary kitchen build.. I forgot the name of it but watched a two-year rebuild of a chateau roofs and Windows and all it was fun to watch progress. So Fanny what do you have? Besides a boat load of cash? She is such a scammer , IJ must be so proud NOT . but then again the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . and @Jules100 save me a star or two what a fabulous way to spend my money I don't have

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Since I come from a middle eastern background, I sometimes don’t know if things look weird to me because of my different culture, or if they are just weird!
It seems to me that almost everyone at the shatto is always either drinking, or adding booze to their food in one form or another. Is it normal? Do people have drinks everyday of their lives and get giggly and excited at the sight of a bottle of wine or champagn?
No, it's not normal. I do not have a background of overflowing alcohol in my family. Neither my in laws. We do drink on occasions but with moderation. There are numerous occasions birthdays, xmas, new years, etc. But mostly it will be a glass of wine(never full) while eating or a bottle of beer(355ml). Rarely cocktails. It depends on cultural settings too. When I arrived in UK I thought they were drinking a lot. There was a lot of binging in pubs. In contrast where I come from (Canada) we have ads on tv to tell you to never drink and drive and we have a system that is in place during the xmas party seasons (which is free) that runs all December in which you call a place where you can actually get a lift back if you have drank too much for the limit of driving your car legally. So 2 volunteers will drive and pick you and your car and drive you back home safely. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opération_Nez_rouge
@ComtesseRose Thank you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Asking for a friend......
How do you know which star is yours? Will it be emblazoned with your name?
What happens if she runs out of stars?
At least with Dan you get an ornament to keep.....
With the Pethericks a picture....
Fanny? A star you'll never see...
You don't. You pay her a lot of money for a star/stars. She then takes a photo of said star and voila! There is/are your personal star/s in her derelict chapel that you helped to restore by expoiting your dedication/memorial intentions. She could repeat this scenerio thousands of times. How long did it take her, while laying in bed, to cook up this latest scam scheme? Its disgusting!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
View attachment 2624369
View attachment 2624370
Way to make a quick (er) buck Jules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Have you got any left? I'd like 4 but understand if they've already gone.
@Jules100 save me a star or two what a fabulous way to spend my money I don't have
@UvulaDonor, I just flipped over my handmade Spode knock off chapel star tile which was done in the style of Steve & Daddy and reversed the image on the back, so now I have twice as many. I can also just copy and paste another one into my Zazzle store, so my star adoption possibilities are really limitless.

@LittleMore Cottage, please don’t share this, but here’s a secret discount code, it’s buy one get one free and also a throwback to my all time favorite CD TL thread title:
StephanieJarvisFarted2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@UvulaDonor, I just flipped over my handmade Spode knock off chapel star tile which was done in the style of Steve & Daddy and reversed the image on the back, so now I have twice as many. I can also just copy and paste another one into my Zazzle store, so my star adoption possibilities are really limitless.

@LittleMore Cottage, please don’t share this, but here’s a secret discount code, it’s buy one get one free and also a throwback to my all time favorite CD TL thread title:
StephanieJarvisFarted2023
oh ummm........awkward..........I've just spent the money on clothes that don't suit me and some dilapidated second hand furniture of no historical merit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why didn't I think of that???
He'd stuff the sausage in the bread. My husband does it like this all the time......I don't know why I didn't even think of that for Marie!
I'm sure it's very generous of you to "open" the marriage, but would your husband WANT to stuff his sausage in marie's bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By subtly mentioning WiFi problems Fanny is simply foreshadowing/justifying delayed uploads of her riveting, daily advent videos. Any video delays have nothing to do with the lack of content, Fanny not getting out of bed until noon (on a good day), her travels or the fact she can’t be rat-assed bothered.
Gosh, CD is late tonight. Last time Potty showed up at the shitoo Fanny was also late posting. Any coincidence - I think not!
If I recall correctly, on that occasion Fanny made some excuse that she'd fallen asleep and forgot to post until the morning. ;) Horny cow!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
View attachment 2624369
View attachment 2624370
When do you require payment? I don't have the money myself, but I started a GoFundMe site AND a BuyMeADietMountainDew site. I anticipate having the money for you sometime in 2024, or maybe even 2025, I just don't know the exact date. Do you have layaway maybe?

If this is a problem, of course, I will understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nick the tree man is reading all of the comments on Dan’s video just released an hour ago and replied to a viewer. Thank you Nick for posting a reply! Hope you have a good holiday season and get a few days off to rest.

. Jennifer62389
1 hour agoI know nick is a tree guy but aren't those tree straps too tight? By the time someone notices the growth of the tree it will be choked.

hW3J4VKSvPr-glQ6XpmqTkQg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@oldmaninthewood
1 hour ago

I’ll be watching every millimetre of growth. It's a very windy site & I want the ties off asap. Any chance I don'tput stakes in but here is necessary, plus that is why I've screwed them, as opposed to nails.

@donnaschmink1801
40 minutes ago @oldmaninthewood thank you, you tip on the ivy growing up trees; helped us save a young black walnut! The high winds have destroyed so many of our trees in our woods. Lost our dear 75 year old White pine. Thank you, for all you do! We all appreciate your hard work!

bronwynchick5779
1 hour agoAre you sure Nick doesn’t have a Crane

hW3J4VKSvPr-glQ6XpmqTkQg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@oldmaninthewood
39 minutes ago
Sorry, no I haven't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No, it's not normal. I do not have a background of overflowing alcohol in my family. Neither my in laws. We do drink on occasions but with moderation. There are numerous occasions birthdays, xmas, new years, etc. But mostly it will be a glass of wine(never full) while eating or a bottle of beer(355ml). Rarely cocktails. It depends on cultural settings too. When I arrived in UK I thought they were drinking a lot. There was a lot of binging in pubs. In contrast where I come from (Canada) we have ads on tv to tell you to never drink and drive and we have a system that is in place during the xmas party seasons (which is free) that runs all December in which you call a place where you can actually get a lift back if you have drank too much for the limit of driving your car legally. So 2 volunteers will drive and pick you and your car and drive you back home safely. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opération_Nez_rouge
@ComtesseRose Thank you ♥
They celebrate their 40th year of operation this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Below is Dan’s video posted an hour ago. He took down the live video from the day Fanny and Miss Chatelaine came to the crispy chateau to decorate the tree.Seems like the live contained some harrowing moments.

randomjasmicisrandom
1 hour ago
It was terrifying watching the attempt at getting the steels up to the roof during the live stream, I’m so glad you turned off the camera and then managed to suss it out. It goes to show how important it is to have someone like Nick who knows what they are doing and also to do the dangerous work when the light levels are good enough to clearly see what you are doing.

Dan regrouped over the weekend and found an alternative way to address the issues he had on Friday. . Here is today’s video. Happy birthday Dan!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.