The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is todays half assed cd advent video. REPLACING DINING ROOM CHAIRS! Phi phi bought chairs at auction which are delivered in the video. Amaury unloads all the chairs and stools, as usual! Snorts is all over the live chat forum. Phi phi was going to pick up the tartan terror. Shopaholic Snorts also bought chairs for his study/ little lady desk bedroom. Velvet dining room chairs by a designer …Garcia? Ratso has no sweater. Fanny makes a lemon pie with a burnt crust. Potts and Fanny greedily consume white truffles on pasta.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What popular request ?! LOL Talk about "advent" content :rolleyes:
She says Hello Cuz . . . he ignores her, keeps his back to her and continues opening the doors. I love it.

Where's that lazy tit Philip when the chairs need to be unloaded?

Amaury doesn't give Potts any eye contact.

So . . . if the chapel restorers want hot chocolate they have to go up to the kitchen and ask for it.
We always ask tradesmen if they would like tea, coffee, water and always take it out to them . . . they don't have to ask.

Ick, Philip and Stephanie embracing in the doorway after Philip had picked up Gerry from where ever.

What are they hiding . . . blurred labels on the chair packing . . . another job for @Lochness Monster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Since I come from a middle eastern background, I sometimes don’t know if things look weird to me because of my different culture, or if they are just weird!

It seems to me that almost everyone at the shatto is always either drinking, or adding booze to their food in one form or another. Is it normal? Do people have drinks everyday of their lives and get giggly and excited at the sight of a bottle of wine or champagn?
I grew up with parents that didn’t drink more than a couple times a year. There was never booze in the house. I’m now married to a highly functioning alcoholic and I used to try to keep up with him, and I just cannot. I was a binge drinker as a youngster (weren’t we all fellow Americans??). I was never a wine with dinner person. I’d rather have a Coke. My observations as a now 53 year old teetotaler are as follows. 1. If you drink every day, unless you have only one drink, you’ve got a problem. 2. If you drink a lot every day, you have a problem. 3. If you have to drink in social settings, you have a problem. 4. If you drink more than two drinks at a time, you have a problem. 5. If the highlight of your day is drinking, you have a problem.

I know this, because I have had problems with drinking in the past. I drink maybe once or twice a year now. I always feel very anxious and physically bad the next day. I just don’t want to feel that way. Sadly, the absolute best I ever feel is when I’m kind of drunk. Therein lies the problem.

I’d say Fanny, PhiPhi, auntie and uncle, Anne Marie, Michael Potts, are all heavy drinkers. It does eventually sap energy from anyone who does it, highly functional or not. My hubs drinks 10-12 beers every night. He’s not the same guy he was when he was 30. I think he’s developing gait and neurological issues. I feel very badly for him, but I’m not going to nag him. I know for sure he has horrible anxiety from it. That’s why he starts over again every day. He’s a nice fella and a happy drunk. You can’t tell he’s drunk until he tries to walk. He’s a stellar employee, very responsible, and up and at it every day. I know I couldn’t do it, and I no longer choose to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
@HalcyonOrganic and @UvulaDonor - it's funny, I was going to post a picture of these sausages from the place that uses French bread from the Yelp account, but I thought "there are some filthy minded people in Tattle and these pictures look suggestive!"..........I expect this from @HalcyonOrganic , but you, @UvulaDonor ? Aside from occasional comments about Nick the Treeman, you are usually pretty quiet about this sort of thing.

LOL!! You both made me laugh. Here's a picture. Try not to get too excited @HalcyonOrganic . I tried to find one without sauces oozing all over the place, just in case!

1702343891324.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bought new dining chairs because "viewers" didn't like those she had!!!!~ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Just an excuse to reveal more spur of the moment auction purchases with tax free Patreon funds by the shopping addicted gruesome twosome and pass it off as content. Con artists to their core.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The best thing in the video is when Amaury tells Fanny 4,5 flues he doesn't have a problem with antiques " I just have a problem with you guys buying antiques because you just buy antiques that are missing a part(Nutti finishing the sentence of Amaury) missing a leg" LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Pottie is designing the website for the chapel stars.

Pottie was acting like uncle in the video.

Tante Ton and uncle left the Dump for a few days to do s9 e thing with their new home.
Nutty and Amaury couldn’t wait to flee the Dump and retreat to their tiny house with heat.
Gerry does not like white truffles.

Ratso is cold. Everyone else is dressed in warm sweaters, etc. Ratso has no sweater or booties.

Fanny went to harass the chapel workers again. Pottie did not go to see the beloved chapel.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Here are the Jacques Garcia chairs that Stephanie purchased at Bonhams in October for her hallway dining room. They only cost €2,304, which includes the premium. Lord knows what the shipping charges were.

chairs.jpg

[But to be fair, for 14 chairs (4 arm chairs plus 10 side chairs), €164-ish per chair is not a bad price.]

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Here are the Jacques Garcia chairs that Stephanie purchased at Bonhams in October for her hallway dining room. They only cost €2,304, which includes the premium. Lord knows what the shipping charges were.

View attachment 2624723

[But to be fair, for 14 chairs (4 arm chairs plus 10 side chairs), €164-ish per chair is not a bad price.]
Funny, I do not see the 2 ? additional small stools that go with the set in the picture ! And no mention of them in the description of the set which are 10 chairs and 4 armchairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2624723

God I love the sleuths here 😂 so quick to work 🥰

any idea what she was blurring on the chairs? It’s not like her address is a secret!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2624723

[But to be fair, for 14 chairs (4 arm chairs plus 10 side chairs), €163-ish per chair is not a bad price.]
Set of 10 chairs and 4 armchairs. 14 chairs total.

Off topic:
click below, and look at the contents of the Paris apartment of actress Olivia de Havilland, who played Melanie in Gone With The Wind, contents were auctioned off on October 5, 2023. Interesting collection of items.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2624723

Let's pretend that some of the chair don't have what appear to be fade marks across the centre.

And Philip, the chairs you bought for your study . . . they're bleeping ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aren’t these the chairs Snorts purchased for his little lady desk room? From the Paris apartment of Olivia de Havailland?
The 4 chairs were 1088 euros, almost half the cost of the bargain 14 dining room chairs. The gruesome twosome were status buying again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Aren’t these the chairs Snorts purchased for his little lady desk room? From the apartment if Olivia de Havailland?
The 4 chairs were 1088 euros, almost half the cost of the bargain 14 dining room chairs. The gruesome twosome were status buying again.
Olivia or not, they're still ugly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And here are Phyllis' four chairs for his "study," for a whopping €1,088 (including the premium).

Chairs for Snorty's Study.jpg

---
Olivia or not, they're still ugly.
Just saw your post! Oops. ;);)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.