The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so far behind so this may have already been said.

An exclusive soft launch of Adopt a Star so the gullible Patreon fools can get in first to give the grifter more money.
(apologies to any reformed fools in present company and anyone doing it for research purposes 😜)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
What was up with Nutty’s comment that if the Dump had heating, they would move in? Click to hear,

Enough with Annemarie's eyerolls, the muttering under his breath, and Natzi's mouthing off. YA KEEP COMIN' BACK. Annemarie's the biggest wimp; a pathetic loser. Herr Fleurie might even call him the shittoverse's biggest pussy. He'll never leave the dump or Natzi. They deserve each other, and I hope she--and dear cousine--make his life a living hell.

I pray the outrageous extravagances and grifting being displayed this Advent season are what will finally take down the Biggio crime family and bring this shitshow to a crashing end.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If you click below, the footage with Potts holding the truffle box begins. I took a screen shot of the box interior, can anyone tell if it describes the contents or take a more clear shot? There is a label on the bottom of the box also or we could just identify them by size and weight and look on the website for France or UK.

60C1F1C0-28AD-46BD-BCF9-6C216A9DDFE1.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
---
jimmyconnolly3461
3 hours ago (edited)
I’m currently making a list of everything I ‘hate’, to send it to you Steph. I’ll try to stick to furnishings. At the top of my list is the wallpaper that is of your father’s artwork
Waiting for that to come down now someone Hates it !!! :ROFLMAO:
---
What a great idea. But would you want to wear a wig made from Snort's gross hair? Not for me , I'd rather be bald!
Nooooo..... not me wearing it ....... Squirrel Boyfriend wears it as he will never go bald it seems !
Was his grandfather bald ???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
labarbarachase122
1 hour ago
I never liked those chairs but I did not want to be a "troll".lol...Anyhoo...Stephanie Lancelot has your eyes and Philips nose. WOW....the NEW chairs are fabulous.

WTF. PEOPLE JUST GIVE THEM PIANOS.

ia5Jn7uPtPY7DSqbrqx7CNVz=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@user-mi1yw1dr1o
1 hour ago
Can you explain the piano in the stairwell from a while back?

@carolinegooder7091
38 minutes ago
They do an opera workshop each year and have too many pianos at all times. Stephanie sang one year at their request. People just give them pianos. Even Philip has an electronic keyboard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Not even a minute into the flog and I've detected two lies: 1: I read all the comments 2: more expensive to reupholster.

Isn't Phillip's one talent re-upholstering? Isn't the attic of doom full of fabric she could use to reupholster the sturdy chairs?

Also, if she read all the comments, and decided to make a change that viewers requested... Snorts would be gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why doesn't he cut it off and get a wig made from it ?
A toupee . . . brilliant idea @Pekey
---
I hope Philip is having a toupee made for himself from Gerry’s pubes. It needs to be natural to blend into the few remaining strands on the top of his head.🤷‍♀️
I don't think Gerry has any pubes left.
---
Not even a minute into the flog and I've detected two lies: 1: I read all the comments 2: more expensive to reupholster.

Isn't Phillip's one talent re-upholstering? Isn't the attic of doom full of fabric she could use to reupholster the sturdy chairs?

Also, if she read all the comments, and decided to make a change that viewers requested... Snorts would be gone!
Snorts was in the comments in today's vlog. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm totally confused. I remember, not long ago, they bought a ton more of those dining room chairs.....that they've now replaced with these new ones!
Well the old one were very ugly. Are these an improvement? NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Olivia de Havailland
Olivia de Havailland was an elegant actress. Women like her don't come around often anymore. (Although I try, I do have my own quirks, LOL. ;))
Just because she bought some chairs that might have belonged to Olivia, doesn't mean any of her elegance and star quality will ever rub off on Fanny. (Lest we forget the Givenchy cabinet)
Why? Because Fanny is a filthy pig, who likes to lie in her own muck.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What's carolinegooder going on about??? "redone sometime which I don't remember being done"?! Poor thing must be tired.

Bamboo room? TV room? Channel 4?

@helenhelps9619
1 hour ago
I prefer seeing the work being done. I understand that winter is the time for restoration, and summer is the time for dinners and guests.

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
There are projects like the gazebo that were done for Channel 4 TV program that we didn't see. I would love to see what happened to the bamboo room. The TV room was redone at sometime which I don't remember being done.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This psycho Gooder cannot be for real 🤣🤣🤣
People just give them pianos? I mean, who knows! Some fans out there do be wild!
A few years ago, someone gave me a piano whilst I was at a yard sale. It worked just fine, they just didn’t want it anymore. I took it home & sold it in 15 minutes for $500 on Craigslist🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Other observations from the flog:
Imagine sitting next to Gerry (and his ridiculous outfit) on the flight to France!! There is not enough alcohol to numb the pain nor drown him out. ALLL those jokes he'd be telling you.

The 'kiss'. I have a gay friend and we kiss on the lips when we meet, and we hug. So that's all I get when I see Stef and Snorts... FFS. Imagine day in, day out being around the gruesome twosome.
Update: And a comment I made re shouldn't Stef be saving money as she's begging for it re the chapel... has been deleted. Someone is up early at Lalande. Mr Potts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.