The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tante and Stephen looked distinctly off in last night's vlog. They looked miserable and cross. I suspect they are getting increasingly fed up with the pink phone and it's shrieking owner disturbing them every time they sit down to eat. I bet she nags them into staying in for meals as it's now only her, Snorty, Marie, and now Potty left at the dump. I would have thought they'd want to spend some time at Amaury's or go out to dinner with him and Natti, rather than having to appear in the daily soap circus. In no time at all, I expect there will be more screeching and nonsense with Gerry arriving. There is nothing new in any of these daily vlogs, just lying to Marie at how lovely she looks or what a marvelous cook she is; talking to Tante about food; showing Snorty's latest haul of tat and disturbing Sebastien and Kirsty while they work for her benefit. All that happens while she and Snorty just waltz around holding a poor, frightened little dog, and otherwise doing absolutely nothing useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Pardoner wants to cash in on religion in any way he can, and he does this by selling tangible, material objects—whether slips of paper that promise forgiveness of sins or animal bones that people can string around their necks as charms against the devil.

Interestingly too- this is how the Pardoner appears-remind you of anyone?
Stephanie Jarvis' tartuffery is truly sickening. She lacks a soul. Just when you think she couldn't sink any farther she manages to descend slither into a deeper level of hell.

As vile as the star grab is, thank you @tuffiti for posting it and exposing this evil creature's machinations. Thank you, also, to @ComtesseRose for the new thread and to @Jules100 for sharing her new Sternkapelle tile. It would make a wonderful Christmas card illustration and laser-cut Christmas tree ornament for the Southernmost Chateau. When will they be available through your online shop?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone please adopt stars in the name of:

1. Ian the Builder
2. Selmar
3. Tetyana
4. Michael P’s night with Philip
5. Alexander
6. Sun City - Philip’s favourite Parisian gay bathhouse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
One thing I’ve noticed about the dump is that they don’t have quite so many parties anymore. I guess now that everyone has their regular shag they don’t need a drunken crowd to get lucky…. Good luck meeting anyone Marie.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How excited & giddy was Fanny at the prospect of Michael T. Potts imminent return to the shitoo and being served her sausage with a little extra mustard in bed that night? 🍆🌭💋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Tante and Stephen looked distinctly off in last night's vlog. They looked miserable and cross. I suspect they are getting increasingly fed up with the pink phone and it's shrieking owner disturbing them every time they sit down to eat. I bet she nags them into staying in for meals as it's now only her, Snorty, Marie, and now Potty left at the dump. I would have thought they'd want to spend some time at Amaury's or go out to dinner with him and Natti, rather than having to appear in the daily soap circus. In no time at all, I expect there will be more screeching and nonsense with Gerry arriving. There is nothing new in any of these daily vlogs, just lying to Marie at how lovely she looks or what a marvelous cook she is; talking to Tante about food; showing Snorty's latest haul of tat and disturbing Sebastien and Kirsty while they work for her benefit. All that happens while she and Snorty just waltz around holding a poor, frightened little dog, and otherwise doing absolutely nothing useful.
Dang, Tante and Stephen have earned the right to look off in last night's CD. They've done it on their own accord, but they've been at the shitoo over a month freezing their ass's off, performing on cue for the pink camera, subjecting themselves to Fanny's war-time food rations, pretending to like Snorty, babysitting Ratso and engaging with a revolving cast of boring oddballs. At this point it appears they're going to be staying through Christmas with no break from Fanny's Absurd Advent Circus. Bigger fools them, but Mummy owes her little sister & brother-in-law big time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A baby will take attention away from Fanny and we know she is the cutest of the cute in that old Falling Down Castle with a Puddle for a Lake !!
Fanny doesn't like competition . :sneaky:
Video content! If she can exploit a mini dog for content, she won't hestitate to exploit a mini human for content, too!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Marie acting all innovative n tit but Pillsbury's been doing it for years.
Wiener Wrap day was always a hit at my elementary school cafeteria.
1702309051360.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What's weird is how none of the Lalande crew seem to have any independent hobbies, interests, friendships, or social life, outside of the dump circle or the transactional chateauverse circle. If Marie wants to find a partner she should get an electric pushbike and go and join some clubs or societies in the nearby towns and villages.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sebastian is regretting talking to Fanny in the first place. She is bugging the tit out of him and repeatedly barging in unannounced, cramming the pink camera in his face and wanting him to perform on demand to provide content every day he is working at the Dump. Did he give her permission to exploit his face in her thumbnails and let him be labeled the hot chapel guy? She has no respect for anyone. He was rightfully uncomfortable with her scaling the scaffolding repeatedly.
The look on his face was priceless.. it literally asked the question ' Where the feck did this mad woman come from'? No tradesperson would want their customer climbing a ladder to watch them work...can you imagine the conversation at his own dinner table that night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Marie's joyful welcome to all male life in Lalalande comes from discontinuing contraceptives for sure. She seems to howl at every moon... whether new, used or gay. However, I doubt she is still welcome at Lalande with a bun in the oven. So be careful, dear Marie... stay away from the hot dogs
The problem for Marie, as mentioned before, is that the only men that get invited to the place since Miss Chatelaine arrived are gay, the Chelsea flower gardener being the latest. She doesn't have her floral hearse any more and Fanny doesn't seem inclined to take her out anywhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
One thing I’ve noticed about the dump is that they don’t have quite so many parties anymore. I guess now that everyone has their regular shag they don’t need a drunken crowd to get lucky…. Good luck meeting anyone Marie.
Since Phiphi came the parties stopped.
---
What's weird is how none of the Lalande crew seem to have any independent hobbies, interests, friendships, or social life, outside of the dump circle or the transactional chateauverse circle. If Marie wants to find a partner she should get an electric pushbike and go and join some clubs or societies in the nearby towns and villages.
But she speaks no French... And looking rather plain and dressing badly does not help her case.i think the weed whackers only chance of getting some hydraulic action if Potts get really drunk or Selmar is invited back.
---
View attachment 2623187

Following the Adopt a Star fundraising campaign, the Chatelaine de Monetization will be selling the following relics with certificates of authenticity created by Permasmile:

1. Finger of St. Joseph - 100 Euros (100 available)
2. Nipple of Mary - 125 Euros (30 available)
3. Foreskin of Christ - 200 Euros (1000 available)
4. Vile of Anmoury’s Sweat - 750 Euros (none currently available because he hasn’t sweated or done any real work in over a year)

The Chatelaine will share no liability and send no refunds if it is later found out that the relics are fake.
Nature is so cruel sometimes... And she is not doing any favours dressing like a turd. But maybe scat is the thing that keep F4F and Phiphi together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.