The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adopt a star, endorse a scammer.
-
Click below and Look at LieLance’s Adopt a star, support a grifter campaign.
---
She probably grifted the adopt a star in the chapel idea from this project. She has no original ideas:
---
The Notre Dame chapel will not be completed until around the first week of December, 2024. Is that when the chapel paint restorers will show up at LieLande? Early 2025?
Adopt a five-pointed star in the Constellation of Jesus Christ . . . their market is very considered, and they know their target audience . . . the devout and religious.
---
And he chose to enthusiastically hug Marie before Fanny. Weird.
It's staged for his grand entrance.
Stephanie didn't offer him a hug, she offered him a hot chocolate.
It's easier to hug someone who isn't pointing a camera in your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny -adopt a star so I can travel far and all 5 star. I don't care if your loved ones are alive or dead just give me the bloody money

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why does she need to make hot dog rolls?
Are they a delicacy in France? I mean, they're less than $2 for a bag of eight here in the US.
Such drama......
They're in the supermarkets here, or better still put them in a nice crispy baguette but that would be too simple. If she wants the cooks gig for next year better not rely on the WIFI too much for your recipies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
kimlarkin2630
33 minutes ago
Is Michael still dating the lovely Ruthy

yvonnesullivan4388
4 hours ago
I think Maria is in
emoji_u2764.png

Is it all a manipulated story line from Stephanfraudie to take attention away from her dismal non existent Advent footage on videos?
---
They're in the supermarkets here, or better still put them in a nice crispy baguette but that would be too simple. If she wants the cooks gig for next year better not rely on the WIFI too much for your recipies.
I agree. Maria’s internet sourced “potato in dirt“ dessert went over like a lead balloon. I can still see the sad looks on the little kid’s face at the dining table when that dessert was brought to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And he chose to ignore Fanny and go straight to Marie and to enthusiastically hug Marie before taking his hot chocolate from Fanny. Weird. Seriously, click and watch. He hugs Marie more enthusiastically than Snorts hugged Potts in South Africa. What’s up? Potts has shagged Fanny, Ruthie, Tess and should we now add Marie to the list? Is that why Marie has been over the top happy?
If she lets him make his poxy bread is she in on a promise of an early Chrissy pressie 🤢 🍆?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Fanny just loves comfortable clothes . Really, so you wear high heels and dresses going up ladders, you have dresses so tight you have to change mid meal into your pyjamas ,
You wear stilettos to the local food market etc. Another lie to add to the countless others.

BTW with that brown Lily silk outfit and scarf you could pass for a young 70 year old. Awful.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One Republic lyrics changed for Fanny to sing "I've been praying hard, No more counting stars, we'll be counting dollars".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just another cosy Sunday morning drinking hot chocolate together. I guess it is dairy free chocolate for the little one?

They seem such an odd couple. He speaks in riddles and puns like some cartoon character.

This lamp from Lalande face book!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Asking for a friend......
How do you know which star is yours? Will it be emblazoned with your name?
What happens if she runs out of stars?
At least with Dan you get an ornament to keep.....
With the Pethericks a picture....
Fanny? A star you'll never see...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn’t it funny that the day after Cameron receives dozens of compliments on his singing, Miss Chatelaine is suddenly ” caught” on camera singing and washing dishes by the Shittelaine? They are so predictable. When does Snorts ever wash a dish?

2 failures to launch in the video:
Marie announces she is making hot dog buns ……wait, no internet access, let’s roll them up on puff pastry instead,
Fanny wants to make a lemon curd ………wait, no eggs! Those darn chickens ruined her plans to make a lemon curd by not laying eggs durging the cold weather with diminished sunlight. She misidentified some roosters as chickens and chides the group for spoiling her lemon curd plans. She puts the chicken with a house full of chicks on pensive alert by hauling a pensive Ratso out to the chicken coop.

Weird Hanni completes her Dump visit by spontaneously leaping into the air yet again in the kitchen. She evidently told Fanny to stop violating the law in your YouTube videos by failing to note that they contained a sponsored ad. After failing to do so dozens of times, Fanny finally put the required legal notice on her video that it indeed, did contain a sponsored ad, so that viewers would no longer be misled into think she just really, really liked the sonic facial cleaner, the silk clothing, nord vpn, etc. A LieLande Advent miracle!
---
This viewer is smoking crack:
TheSimonStudios
4 hours ago (edited)
Lovely vlog! View attachment 2623316 Does anyone find that Hanni resembles Diana, Princess of Wales? The same eyes, short blond hair, goofinesses
Hanni resembles elf on a shelf, not princess Diana.
5BB1B1EF-1958-41BD-AEA0-E9B6221E8F4F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Pekey's post from the last 🧵...

Potts and Snorts have that same smarmy look - oh they are just so clever and you lot are dumb!
I could slap both of their faces --- a lot !!! 😒😡

Dear @Pekey,
ff8bce73-d520-471c-aa35-037ae860125c_text.gif

Potty surprise.png
BJJ birthday shop 2.png

Bjj july hat.png
Potty Easter 2023.png

Potty.png
BJJ lace top.png

BJJ hedgehog fun.png
SJ and Potty xmas.jpg

BJJ Potty SA 2022.png

4bae2be1-4b7e-4c47-b590-bd487408fade_text.gif

d05b7926-f7d3-442a-a81f-f223e0a6b0b5_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My comment may have hit a nerve . . . now Sgirl has replied to my comment.

@user-wj8tk1co8p
10 hours ago
Stephanie, you said the chapel restorers had worked on Notre Dame and yet Sebastien does not mention this when he lists the places he has worked.

3 replies

IhoUaMy7sWsP2j4WusiSKNRQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
10 hours ago
I think it was the painters she was discussing and the neo Medieval artwork .

HPXyxBVJHVdzM5lpLMtmawew=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@spinonepuppy8949
3 hours ago
@carolinegooder7091 there you go again
emoji_u1f602.png

NVk6AucRcfmEIZMPNvmrbhmw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Sgirl
1 hour ago
I believe the contractors who she hired were involved in the Notre Dame restoration. As contractors they would have a crew of many different artisans working for them, who work on different projects.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
FFS ..... there are heaps of cookery books at lalande but FRK couldn't make hot dog rolls because the WiFi was down and she couldn't Google recipes.
By subtly mentioning WiFi problems Fanny is simply foreshadowing/justifying delayed uploads of her riveting, daily advent videos. Any video delays have nothing to do with the lack of content, Fanny not getting out of bed until noon (on a good day), her travels or the fact she can’t be rat-assed bothered.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.