Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Here are the Jacques Garcia chairs that Stephanie purchased at Bonhams in October for her hallway dining room. They only cost €2,304, which includes the premium. Lord knows what the shipping charges were.

View attachment 2624723

[But to be fair, for 14 chairs (4 arm chairs plus 10 side chairs), €164-ish per chair is not a bad price.]
God I love the sleuths here 😂 so quick to work 🥰

any idea what she was blurring on the chairs? It’s not like her address is a secret!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

T Rex

VIP Member
The gruesome twosome have all that grifted star money to spend in Paris.
---
juleso8149
10 minutes ago
One star adopted from Australia, for my father :) one day to visit!

@gailgoldys3706
12 minutes ago
I got one love it

daphneerler8496
13 minutes ago
Thank you Stephanie for persevering in the restoration of your beautiful chapel offer to buy a star is so timely, as my beloved eldest sister Joyce Mary ( we were a family of 10 children raised and educated in Bangalore South India 0f Anglo Indian descent) passed away on 29 November this year in Perth Western Australia. I now live in Melbourne Australia. When I saw your offer today I just knew I wanted a star on your chapel vault to represent her time on earth- she was a living angel. I have been following you for many years and wish you all a truly Joyous, Safe and Happy Christmas and New Year

@cwatson3495
14 minutes ago
I have been waiting for the star campaign to begin, I picked a star from the St Joseph constellation so I wouldn’t forget which one I could look for! This is an amazingly thoughtful way to bring so many of your loyal subscribers into feeling that we too, in a very small part, have done something tangible toward the restoration work on this chapel. It’s my honor to be a tiny part of this project
Shite, that woman can't even produce the accounts that @Luna20 has been asking for for YEARS! How on earth is she going to keep the stars straight for those who donate? How many Patreons have even received their "elusive postcard" at this point? (Inserts sound of crickets here.) Sorry Fanny, I have a better return rate on CDs and stocks (remember those panels in the Grand Salon that would have all of the Patreon names put upon? What ever happened of that? :ROFLMAO: ) Fanny is akin to the Nigerian Prince!

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Olivia de Havailland
Olivia de Havailland was an elegant actress. Women like her don't come around often anymore. (Although I try, I do have my own quirks, LOL. ;))
Just because she bought some chairs that might have belonged to Olivia, doesn't mean any of her elegance and star quality will ever rub off on Fanny. (Lest we forget the Givenchy cabinet)
Why? Because Fanny is a filthy pig, who likes to lie in her own muck.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
why didnt mini apron send sj to a finishing school ? do parents in the uk send their off spring to oxford or Cambridge instead of or in addition to one ? Honestly I am not perfect and are a daughter of a local cleaner and do believe in being able to better yourself if you can with good education but dont pretend to be something your not ! The way snorty fakes his upper crust British accent and carries on like he graduated from the INSTITUT VILLA PIERREFEU . Those two just grate me the fakeness of being worldly and educated . I teach 5 year old arab boys and girls who are better educated and would breeze past finishing school already they can speak 3 languages but are supper empathic and down to earth who probably wouldnt dream of e begging

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Hey Fanny, I have saved you a lot of reading and written up a list of questions for your next Patreon vlog Q&A:

1. Where did Potts go?
2. What happened to the other fellow who fell off the roof?
3. What’s up with the Winter Salon?
4. Why is Nathan working elsewhere instead of finishing your heating system?
5. What is the purpose of the orange fence in the courtyard?
6. Why is this boiler room taking your cousin months to complete?
7. How are the new chairs going to fit into your boyfriend’s already full bedroom?
8. Are you taking Ozempic?

• Heart
  • Haha

halifax

just watching michael in the chapel and i can not remember seeing him this enthused over anything in a long time.. I hope it all works out for him because he can do an amazing job on that ceiling

• Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
View attachment 2628379
You are correct.
These comments from 12/21. 👇 I do believe that the problem is frozen toilet water. This strange answer from SJ is very telling.
Funny, Tallulah P, was asking about dishes in the attic.

The Chateau Diaries
I finally reveal our GLAMOROUS DOWNSTAIRS LOO!!!

Premiered Dec 30, 2021
comments...

Tallulah P
2 days ago
Question: do you worry about the china cracking and checking in the cold?

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

16 hours ago
No, I’ve never worried about it. I’ve never seen it crack from cold (except if in contact with water such as a toilet if the water in it freezes)
She is proud of her slum. She is mentally ill on top of it. The hoarding is text book insofar as allowing the actual building to crumble around her belongings whilst hungering for more. Her warped pride in snaring a volunteer younger boyfriend because she was Covid lonely, ignoring all warning signs. Philip is Gay, Stupid, Entitled, & Uneducated. No one who really loves Stephanie thinks Snorts is a good idea. It is obvious they find him insufferable.

• Heart

Midnightcowboy

Asking for a friend......
How do you know which star is yours? Will it be emblazoned with your name?
What happens if she runs out of stars?
At least with Dan you get an ornament to keep.....
With the Pethericks a picture....
Fanny? A star you'll never see...

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
View attachment 2624765
The fucking grifter asks people to Adopt a Fucking Star to pay for her fucking renovations, and then buys fucking dining room chairs at yet another fucking auction; and for fucking dinner they eat fucking truffle pasta. The fucking bitch has some fucking nerve.
View attachment 2624764
It beggars belief, doesn't it? It's way beyond a joke. You would think they were running a huge hotel with several dining rooms to need so many chairs and so many dinner services. Whether or not she is using renovation money on all these purchases (and it's hard to believe she isn't), it really seems not only unethical, but criminal, to beg for money to repair her home and chapel while constantly buying unnecessary stuff. Hardly a day goes by without thousands being spent, whether it's designer clothes; white truffles; champagne; shoes; antique furniture, or porcelain. It's completely out of hand. It's as if she is openly defying criticism and defiantly mocking the patrons, making them look like utter fools. It's so blatantly obvious. Isn't there even one person in her family or circle of "friends" who can see how immoral she is, or does no one dare to confront her about it? Yes, Amaury hates her but clearly won't do much to upset the family. She seems completely devoid of any conscience. It's a label most people rarely use but it's got to the stage where she and her support enabler really seem evil.

• Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
What was up with Nutty’s comment that if the Dump had heating, they would move in? Click to hear,

Enough with Annemarie's eyerolls, the muttering under his breath, and Natzi's mouthing off. YA KEEP COMIN' BACK. Annemarie's the biggest wimp; a pathetic loser. Herr Fleurie might even call him the shittoverse's biggest pussy. He'll never leave the dump or Natzi. They deserve each other, and I hope she--and dear cousine--make his life a living hell.

I pray the outrageous extravagances and grifting being displayed this Advent season are what will finally take down the Biggio crime family and bring this shitshow to a crashing end.

• Heart

The Saint

LOL. Claiming that viewers disliked the dining chairs has opened the floodgates of everybody thinking it's okay to give their unsolicited interior design advice. That one backfired in her face...
Meanwhile FRK's InstaStories.
View attachment 2625546View attachment 2625547View attachment 2625548View attachment 2625549
View attachment 2625551
Don't get me wrong, I love a country Kitchen, love a rustic retreat, antique pine love it, but how discussing in that kitchen table, the gaps full of dirt and grime, I would have to shove a fork in it and see how much gunk I could scrape out. that table needs work!

• Sick
  • Heart

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
Marie's joyful welcome to all male life in Lalalande comes from discontinuing contraceptives for sure. She seems to howl at every moon... whether new, used or gay. However, I doubt she is still welcome at Lalande with a bun in the oven. So be careful, dear Marie... stay away from the hot dogs
The problem for Marie, as mentioned before, is that the only men that get invited to the place since Miss Chatelaine arrived are gay, the Chelsea flower gardener being the latest. She doesn't have her floral hearse any more and Fanny doesn't seem inclined to take her out anywhere.

• Sad
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Oh forking cheese on toast, the majority of this vlog was pious Fanny (suddenly having found Jesus- beeyatch, please, you used the chapel for all sorts of random shite that was sacreligious- a dining venue, storage, anti-Christ photo shoots, hide-and-seek liquor storage, etc.) pleads for everyone to help save the chapel and purchase a star, as it is so expensive. All the while telling us how she HAS to go to on holiday to Paris to celebrate Snorts' Mum's birthday at Versailles. Who the actual FORK thinks "Oh poor Stephanie! Let me open up my wallet to you?" SMH, but there are those that still do not GET it- you are being conned! The Shitoo still has no heat, the discount dog is being abandoned to Chantal and Steven (who are probably not even staying there, as they stated at the beginning, "When we arrived this morning..."), and I suspect the only person even staying at the Shitoo is FRK (who has no car to escape!) My arse that Fanny and Snorts are only going for a few days- I am guessing a week.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Where there are 14 new dining chairs can a new dining table be far behind? Did Fanny have Snorty buy the matching dining table at auction and has stashed them away for a later reveal? Do pigs fly? We all know the answer is yes!!!

• Heart