Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
Betty GehmI have Purchased a star in honor of my dearly departed daughter. I am so pleased. I always say to her, I hope you are having fun dancing among the stars out there. We lost her to cancer at 23yrs. old
Instead of adopting a Star ...... that money would have been better spent in a Cancer institution that specializes on cancer research !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Here is todays half assed cd advent video. REPLACING DINING ROOM CHAIRS! Phi phi bought chairs at auction which are delivered in the video. Amaury unloads all the chairs and stools, as usual! Snorts is all over the live chat forum. Phi phi was going to pick up the tartan terror. Shopaholic Snorts also bought chairs for his study/ little lady desk bedroom. Velvet dining room chairs by a designer …Garcia? Ratso has no sweater. Fanny makes a lemon pie with a burnt crust. Potts and Fanny greedily consume white truffles on pasta.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny that the day after Cameron receives dozens of compliments on his singing, Miss Chatelaine is suddenly ” caught” on camera singing and washing dishes by the Shittelaine? They are so predictable. When does Snorts ever wash a dish?

2 failures to launch in the video:
Marie announces she is making hot dog buns ……wait, no internet access, let’s roll them up on puff pastry instead,
Fanny wants to make a lemon curd ………wait, no eggs! Those darn chickens ruined her plans to make a lemon curd by not laying eggs durging the cold weather with diminished sunlight. She misidentified some roosters as chickens and chides the group for spoiling her lemon curd plans. She puts the chicken with a house full of chicks on pensive alert by hauling a pensive Ratso out to the chicken coop.

Weird Hanni completes her Dump visit by spontaneously leaping into the air yet again in the kitchen. She evidently told Fanny to stop violating the law in your YouTube videos by failing to note that they contained a sponsored ad. After failing to do so dozens of times, Fanny finally put the required legal notice on her video that it indeed, did contain a sponsored ad, so that viewers would no longer be misled into think she just really, really liked the sonic facial cleaner, the silk clothing, nord vpn, etc. A LieLande Advent miracle!
---
This viewer is smoking crack:
TheSimonStudios
4 hours ago (edited)
Lovely vlog! View attachment 2623316 Does anyone find that Hanni resembles Diana, Princess of Wales? The same eyes, short blond hair, goofinesses
Hanni resembles elf on a shelf, not princess Diana.
5BB1B1EF-1958-41BD-AEA0-E9B6221E8F4F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlessingoftheHounds

Do you think Steph and Potty would post that some of the stars are already sold/selling out to chum the waters? I wouldn't put it past them to create a "only a few left -- act now!!" pitch. Ugh, they're revolting.

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Fanny -adopt a star so I can travel far and all 5 star. I don't care if your loved ones are alive or dead just give me the bloody money

• Heart
  • Sick

Boleyn sister

AND THIS IS KIDS HOW YOU LAUNDER MONEY:

one could buy 8100 eur worth of 50 eur star in barromeo
the number keeps increasing but the money doesnt allow you to go higher and then it adjust the number of starts to 170 max
1702570246781.png

4500 eur in virgin mary (not sure how many were already bought

1702570705386.png

when i checked the borromeo for 100 against virgin in like 5 minutes it was down to 1000 eur so the rest was bought?
but you can buy 20000 eur or borromeo for 100

1702570799479.png

BUY FAKE GOODS FOR ANY AMOUNT AND YOU END UP WITH CLEAN MONEY

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Potty spent one night and has exited, stage right? Although I don't like him, I don't blame him. I'd have taken my car, gone to the local supermarket, stocked up --- and locked the door to my apartment.

Also, interestingly when reading the comments, a few viewers are asking about the death at Lalande that delayed the heating.

My mum died, aged 79 from Alzheimers, just a month before Christmas. We knew it was coming but still our grief made it a quiet Christmas.

Yet what do we see, love and laughter at Lala Land.

Jeeze, when you look at other Lalande-esque YouTubers (Amanda and Lincoln, the Pethericks), if a death of a worker occurred at their places, they'd be in mourning for months. Even the Flueries reacted accordingly with Benoid hurt his hand; start a fundraising. Do we see that with Stef? Christophe, like Benoid, was a contractor.

I really hope that the French version of Health and Safety is cracking down on Lala Land.

• Heart
Natty is ‘ trying ‘ to work despite being freezing and having a dumpster to work in ,and Fanny flash screeching. Natty is concerned for Amoury who is STILL working on the fire proofing room and is very cold.

As mentioned Amoury made it clear about Fanny and Snorts filling the space next to the fire room with crap.Fanny didn’t like this and threaten Amoury with no lunch, Amoury retorts I brought my own and soup. He cannot stand her!
I had the comments on which were amusing.

There was a ‘no filming of the entrance hall’ because Frk mother had decorated it for Christmas? ….Why is there no sign apart from one star that the room had ever been decorated. Has Christmas already happened?

Potts was missing tonight?
Frk looked lighter and she seems almost too ebullient,working with Fanny in the kitchen the old camaraderie was there and Fanny really laughed , unlike her ha has to Snorts stupid puns.

Fanny is so flash for cash she is buying £10 crackers for the dog and Ruby.
I really, really want to see Anne Marie slap the bejeezers out of Fanny before snatching PhiPhi bald! I will happily fly last minute to France to give him wig snatching lessons. This queen can offer a masterclass in reading for filth and I won’t even charge. Spreading joy is all the recompense I need.

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
@HalcyonOrganic and @UvulaDonor - it's funny, I was going to post a picture of these sausages from the place that uses French bread from the Yelp account, but I thought "there are some filthy minded people in Tattle and these pictures look suggestive!"..........I expect this from @HalcyonOrganic , but you, @UvulaDonor ? Aside from occasional comments about Nick the Treeman, you are usually pretty quiet about this sort of thing.

LOL!! You both made me laugh. Here's a picture. Try not to get too excited @HalcyonOrganic . I tried to find one without sauces oozing all over the place, just in case!

1702343891324.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BigGreenMeany

One thing I did notice of LaLande's own Claus Von Bülow - he was the most passionate, determined and dedicated than I have ever seen unwrapping the fugly chairs and even taking out the rubbish. Not once have I seen a shadow of that passion with F4F, not when they got the dog, not even when talking about the grandparents.

So happy that he is openly materialist with incapability to project any such emotions towards living things.

The Weed Whacker is having a renaissance after the competition left. No more the eastern block mafia, no more Sabine or Hanni. Finally for a moment she gets F4F almost all to her self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
FFS ..... there are heaps of cookery books at lalande but FRK couldn't make hot dog rolls because the WiFi was down and she couldn't Google recipes.
By subtly mentioning WiFi problems Fanny is simply foreshadowing/justifying delayed uploads of her riveting, daily advent videos. Any video delays have nothing to do with the lack of content, Fanny not getting out of bed until noon (on a good day), her travels or the fact she can’t be rat-assed bothered.

• Heart
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
How much tax free money did Fanny use to buy the two white truffles? Pottie was positively giddy with excitement fondling the white truffle. Tattlers in France, would you have any idea of an approximate price? Would it be a hundred euros or more per truffle? While she is ebegging for money to repair her personal chapel? Why does she show off the expensive truffles when she is ebegging nonstop spent around 4,000 euros for chairs, on top of supposedly 50% off discount Ratso ( 3500 euros + with no discount). Idiot.

They purchased the white truffles from this company, Laumont.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Aren’t these the chairs Snorts purchased for his little lady desk room? From the Paris apartment of Olivia de Havailland?
The 4 chairs were 1088 euros, almost half the cost of the bargain 14 dining room chairs. The gruesome twosome were status buying again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

T Rex

VIP Member
I have so many question so few answers again.

Has she baked her christmas cake yet? Soaked in copious amount of alcohol?
Oh my dear @Luna20, in typical Fanny Fashion, she has gotten the instructions backwards once again.

Oh Fanny, you are supposed to bake the Christmas cake first and feed it spirits for 28 days, not "get soaked in alcohol for 28 days" and then bake the cake! Fanny has been following Sandra Lee, apparently. "But first, a cocktail!"

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I just nearly peed my pants when Fanny said they normally eat gourmet food. Fuck off Fanny you pretentious twat-you eat burgers, empanadas, sausage sodding rolls and tuna with peaches. Who are you trying to kid.

Oh my God the nauseating. interactions building their pathetic nativity scene. She is a stunted human being
---
I love chickens. I love LOVE chickens.
Live chickens, dead chickens, Kentucky Fried Chickens.
Some say I'm obsessed with chickens!
Potts once called Tante Two Tonnes French Precious, after he saw her devour a whole chicken....
I laughed quite hard that day...
View attachment 2630892
Fanny and her incredible knowledge says "it was produced sometime last century.' no shit Sherlock

• Haha