The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2630281
bente kaizer
9 hours ago
I sometimes wonder how Nati can work at her desk with so much going on in the petite salon. I wonder if she would like a dedicated office space with a proper door.
caroline gooder
3 hours ago
There is a desk area upstairs she can also use when the heat is finished. Her files are upstairs or in the new China cabinet bottom drawers that she claimed.

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
Antoine is now 13, and his mother wants the pool built in the back. That would bring him and his friends for a visit. Dan's children could also visit more during the year.

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
After the heating system is finished and the Grand Salon is done, then the apartments by the wood hanger will also be done. Steve is working on new wallpaper for even the rose room for the B&B and staff rooms. Upstairs in the attic, the bamboo room, Marie's bedroom, and bathroom and tiny room are being worked on. One day, Amaury and Natti will have choices of area. A new pool area and building could be built with a gite there for them.
WTF.. Caroline Gooder even knows the exact drawer location of Nattie's files and that Antoine's mother wants a pool built?? Who he she?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
it seems that today no one cares that Fanny is going to earn half a million euro on selling painted stars on the ceiling of a crumbling chapel on the farmhouse ground somewhere in the middle of nowhere ...

I will explain again, they have divided the ceiling in parts, there is total 14 of them, they opened 5 sections for sale so far

in each section there are 3 types of stars (costing 50 eur, 100 eur and 200 eur)
I tried to add as many stars as possible to the cart to see how many it will allow me to buy at one go, and how many they issued
it seems (I didnt check at the very beginning) that she will earn about 35000 eur on one section
if they open all 14 sections for sale, she will make half a million eur on this scam

people are stupid and I am here for it
ps. if you want to know how the money is laundered, there are three steps used to disguise the source of illegally earned money and make it usable:
  • Placement: The money is introduced into the financial system, usually by breaking it into many different deposits and investments.
  • Layering: The money is shuffled around to create distance between it and the perpetrators.
  • Integration: The money is then brought back to the perpetrators as legitimate income or clean money.
Thank you for clarifying. I really didn't understand the previous post.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A new Stephanie word . . . fungjoocide.
---
She is screamingly desperate for content . . . Marie . . . unpacking the shopping . . . :rolleyes:

And she says she must not go up the chapel scaffold accompanied for safety reasons . . . since when . . . oh yes . . . that would be when the heating contractors fell.
Snorty could use some fungjoocide!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it seems that today no one cares that Fanny is going to earn half a million euro on selling painted stars on the ceiling of a crumbling chapel on the farmhouse ground somewhere in the middle of nowhere ...

I will explain again, they have divided the ceiling in parts, there is total 14 of them, they opened 5 sections for sale so far

in each section there are 3 types of stars (costing 50 eur, 100 eur and 200 eur)
I tried to add as many stars as possible to the cart to see how many it will allow me to buy at one go, and how many they issued
it seems (I didnt check at the very beginning) that she will earn about 35000 eur on one section
if they open all 14 sections for sale, she will make half a million eur on this scam

people are stupid and I am here for it
ps. if you want to know how the money is laundered, there are three steps used to disguise the source of illegally earned money and make it usable:
  • Placement: The money is introduced into the financial system, usually by breaking it into many different deposits and investments.
  • Layering: The money is shuffled around to create distance between it and the perpetrators.
  • Integration: The money is then brought back to the perpetrators as legitimate income or clean money.
Thank you for working this all out.

Another example she has used- buy a plot of land in someone else's name, wait for an increase in value, sell, the money becomes clean. Pay the fool who has allowed his name to be entwined with her scheme a fee.

The money is not a legitimate source and is dirty, as it was gained through dishonesty, by not upholding the understanding of her association. Funds were gifted for renovation of her house, not for re-investing for gain.

This scenario has nothing to do with consenting adults giving money, it is all to do with the objective and understanding where the gifted money was to be spent.

Stephanie Jarvis is a shonk.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
fookin lying beetch. antoine wasn't seen in the shatow since i don't know when. and that shity greedy madam didn't let dan's kid having one stinky tulip and she would allegedly let them use HER pool?! yeah, right.
Stephanie doesn’t even swim. The pool is for Potts. He has been wanting a pool at the Dump forever. I guess that is why he is so fond of swimming in the manky moat.

By the time they install a pool, the not so grand salon and the floors above it would have collapsed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A new Stephanie word . . . fungjoocide.
---
She is screamingly desperate for content . . . Marie . . . unpacking the shopping . . . :rolleyes:

And she says she must not go up the chapel scaffold accompanied for safety reasons . . . since when . . . oh yes . . . that would be when the heating contractors fell.
I meant unaccompanied, but I'm sure you all knew what I meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for working this all out.

Another example she has used- buy a plot of land in someone else's name, wait for an increase in value, sell, the money becomes clean. Pay the fool who has allowed his name to be entwined with her scheme a fee.

The money is not a legitimate source and is dirty, as it was gained through dishonesty, by not upholding the understanding of her association. Funds were gifted for renovation of her house, not for re-investing for gain.

This scenario has nothing to do with consenting adults giving money, it is all to do with the objective and understanding where the gifted money was to be spent.

Stephanie Jarvis is a shonk.
Sounds like the land deal where Potts purchased land near the sanctuary in South Africa. I’ve always thought Fanny gave him the money to purchase the property.
---
A suggestion in the comments.

Fanny do a live…
A ”live” video for cd would consist of a 10 hour video stream of naked Fanny sleeping, getting up at 2 in the afternoon, shopping, watching Netflix, and eating lunch and dinner in bed while Ratso shits and pees on her sheets.
---
Any pool built at the Dump would quickly look like the green murky moat. Pools are hard work to maintain and Fanny, phi phi, and Potts are allergic to hard work.
---
Not sure he knows what is going on

---
So Fanny has always wanted one, ALL Tattlers know Snorts is not giving her one
Looks like another day drinking impulse auction buy with Patreon funds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Stephanie doesn’t even swim. The pool is for Potts. He ha# been wanting a pool at the Dump forever. I guess that is why he is so fond of swimming in the manky moat.

By the time they install a pool, the not so grand salon and the floors above it would have collapsed.
At Casa de T Rex, we had our pool resurfaced about a month and a half ago in Matrix Wet Edge (which is similar to Pebble Tech.) It looks phenomenal, and we had a 30 day maintenance plan with the pool company, where they came out every other day to brush the pool and adjust the chemicals. On day 30, they converted it back to saltwater (literally dumping salt into the pool and reconnecting the salt cell) and said, "Bye."

Fun fact about new pools- (which explains why Edd and Anna had so many issues with theirs) they are CONSTANT maintenance. We purchased this really cool expensive gadget that floats in the pool and sends an alert to Mr. T Rex's phone when the pH, chlorine or anything are off (it's wonderful, because you have real time monitoring of temperatures and chemical compositions of the water.) The struggle is real- Mr. T Rex constantly has to add muriatic acid or some other chemical (establishing a new pool is fun- not), and cleans the filter a few times a week.

I don't think Fanny realizes the work that goes into maintaining a pool. Unless she hires out for a pool company to come out weekly (another Patreon beg), it'll resemble the moat sooner than naught. It's more than putting a hole in the earth and BOOM- a sparkling pool. She can't even get the structural work done on the part of the Chateau that is sinking, nor the terrace steps. SMH- to have a pool installed properly (because the ground freezes there in Winter), it is going to cost a ton of money.

Unless Baghead Nic is the one footing the bill for it, I highly doubt the Gansta Grannies and her Patreons are going to be pleased when Fanny installs a pool with the Shitoo still in peril and the terrace being unsorted. It could be the nail in the coffin for her. Which raises the question- is THIS what Fanny considers to be the NEW lake?

Speaking of the lake, and all the funds she raised for it to be restored (she was the idiot who drained it in the first place)- she has certainly become mum on that subject. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Because I am the last of the Mohicans, so to speak, in my family, I am the life long keeper of many treasures. It’s only in the last few years that I have begun to sort and purge. The reality that no one wants any of it has become apparent. Either they aren’t sentimental or they are too young to remember or were long gone before they came along. It was pressure I put on myself and you are right about properly packing things away. The things I saved are either on display for me to enjoy or packed in two Rubbermaid containers. After all, things are just things. So far, I still have my memories.
I'm thinking of hiding things in the walls or attic of my house or in the backyard so one day someone can find them. Like say the 5,000 hideous costume jewelry rings my aunt bought from QVC.

• Haha
  • Wow
[
redts12
2 hours ago
The walled garden is looking great. Kudos to Kirsty!

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
I miss Pavlina. I hope she will be back for New Year's.

cwatson3495
2 hours ago
Terry and Ash had to use an acid wash on the outside of their Chateau to remove all the black.

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Lalande has rendering on it. They plan to remove the rendering and replace it in sections. Like a two year project.

FANNY SETTING UP THE NEXT EBEGGING STORYLINE

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Loved to see all the cleaning on the chapel. Getting close-up to the angels, St Joseph, and seeing what needs to be done next.

@bigchick100
2 hours ago
Where is the lalande nativity

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
They have several to put out

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Seriously are they 6 years old? Putting a paper house together. Fanny tells.Ratso no to go on the table, then he does and she doesn't notice Snorts tells him to get off. I have an idea don't put him on your lap so.he can walk onto the table? No sweater on the puppy once again. Fanny has no idea what to do in a garden, has three roosters and wonders why the chicks are different colors, only blames Catwoman????? She is diddling Marie. I guarantee... Just watch the interactions.... Ugh why do I watch this train wreck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@oliverpavic275
5 hours ago
That’s a Balsam Hill artificial xms tree but yours has been put together wrongly. Just look at the middle section being thinner than the top section
emoji_u1f602.png
4:44

@antonylupton735
9 hours ago
I keep meaning to mention that I recently saw a reproduction plate of a 19th century pattern Spode at the local Goodwill store. You did that to me. I recognized it, I looked at the label, and I know what it is. Are you happy now?

KatArnold
6 hours ago
of course Philips' Dog would be obsessed with the tassels hahaha

greteklingenberg8846
6 hours ago
ST. LUCIA IS REALLY NOT A nORWEGIAN CUSTOM and you missed the head crown. i am Norwegian and I am following Marie and what she is teaching you all.

@aceofwands
1 day ago
I read the comments,and have never seen one mention the chairs ? Only Phillip kept saying he did not like them.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
rochellecampssalas1682
2 days ago
I just love when Phillip tells you how much he loves you… its so sincere… you can see it in his eyes. You both make the cutest couple and Lancelot

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also another you tuber and her friends stayed a few nights at Lalande recently. Neither one posted any videos of their visit. Strange. Escape to Everdeen said they were going there and never mentioned it again. Surprised either side missed a vlog opportunity

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Ass kisser Jason Dubey is aiding the adopt a star grifting scam.

jasondubey8251
2 days ago (edited)
Hi Stephanie, I adopted three stars in vaults of the Chapel of St. Joseph, one in the constellation of Mary, one in the constellation of Jesus Christ, and one in the constellation of Joseph, each with special dedications based on each member the Holy Family. Today is the Day of our Lady of Guadalupe, and she is all about the constellation and the stars among other things, and so it was very fitting that the stars were dedicated on this day, December 12th, 2023! The dedications are for the world and for humanity. Thanks for doing this very cool, and very special project, and I am proud to be a part of the Chapel of St. Joseph restoration at Chateau de Lalande. Cheers!

Also, the yurt tour video more than doubled the views cd videos normally receive ( even with Fanny purchasing lots of views and comments). It has received 235,000 views so far, most receive roughly 100,000 or so views. And the witch refused Dan’s son a grifted yellow tulip!

joanmacdowell4457
6 days ago
If you love Jane Austin, I know you would enjoy a new Romcon book, “EMMA OF 83rd STREET” …a modern adaptation of Jane Austin’s Emma…. Written by Emily Harding & Audrey Bellezza, set in NYC Upper East Side! ….So proud to say Emily is my daughter & a very talented author
---
Schuyler501
7 days ago
Stephanie, The planting job is not finished until all those new plants are watered in...each one of them. If you plan to bring water to that area for the fountain...add a spigot in the area to water the new plantings for at least the first year until established. Why spend all that time and $$ when another drought could wipe out your efforts. Climate change is here to stay.
---
@TheCrowsNest1950
7 days ago
Hi All, I see you still haven't gotten booties for Lancelot, now he'll probably need insulated winter booties for his tiny feet. Mark & Scott

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly!
I'm kind of late to this as I originally thought Ms. Gooder was just an obsessed fanatic with a Rain Man memory, but... there is absolutely no way she gleans all of that intel from the vlogs, socials, or Patreon vids. Ladyfriend is definitely an insider or one of the key players.
Gooder is the Twank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
annieterminetschuppon7232
10 days ago
So, you've paid a fortune in wood burners + kind of super industrial hitting system and this winter, you are still using oil hitting system
---
Gooder is the Twank.
I think Fanny, Miss Chatelaine, and at times perhaps Ñutty have shared the Caroline Gooder account.
---
Latest review of The Estate by Ruth Kelly on the Goodreads site by
Jannelies (slowly getting there)
1,068 reviews

December 10, 2023
“Well, how to start? By explaining the three stars I gave the book I think. Three stars because the author did a terrific job in describing a couple of very, very stupid and shallow people. And a group of very, very bad and ruthless people. The similarities here are the fact that the couple is almost worshipped in public for their stupidity and the group of bad people is equally worshipped but not in public. On the contrary.

What have we here: Adele, a young woman with an IQ smaller than her shoe size - and her lying and cheating friend Jack. They're together for eight years already and they fit perfectly because they both feel that they 'deserve' all kinds of things without ever having to lift a finger. I applaud the author for making up a character like Adele - although I believe there are many 'Adeles' in this world nowadays. I try and avoid the whole fake world where the Adeles of this world live in and I'm happy to say I usually succeed - I stick to reading book revies ;-).
Anyway, Adele has a sister, Erin, and when their mum is very ill and Adele doesn't respond to Erin's messages, she flies to France to try and talk sense in Adele (for as much as this is possible). We all know what happens then: Adele and Jack are nowhere to be found.

It turns out Adele stumbled over a big secret - there's a group of very bad people who organizes 'parties' that are not exactly a party for everyone involved. I say 'stumbled' because it's not she's actively looking for the cause of the strange things that happen around her 'dream castle'. And now Erin has to find her sister, and soon!

Phew! Three stars for the characters, especially Adele and Erin who are equally stupid but both in their own way. Erin I liked a little better but not much. I have no feelings at all about Jack because he's hardly in the story except where Adele gushes over his good looks and how great he is - and then turning and looking into his telephone because she doesn't trust him. Talking about trust! Secretly looking in your partners' telephone is an absolute 'no' in my world.

Enough said. I think there will be enough readers to like this book as much as I disliked the characters and the second half of the story. The first half is more or less ok.

Thanks to Netgalley and PanMacmillan for this review copy.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
annieterminetschuppon7232
10 days ago
So, you've paid a fortune in wood burners + kind of super industrial hitting system and this winter, you are still using oil hitting system
---

I think Fanny, Miss Chatelaine, and at times perhaps Ñutty have shared the Caroline Gooder account.
---
Latest review of The Estate by Ruth Kelly on the Goodreads site by
Jannelies (slowly getting there)
1,068 reviews

December 10, 2023
“Well, how to start? By explaining the three stars I gave the book I think. Three stars because the author did a terrific job in describing a couple of very, very stupid and shallow people. And a group of very, very bad and ruthless people. The similarities here are the fact that the couple is almost worshipped in public for their stupidity and the group of bad people is equally worshipped but not in public. On the contrary.

What have we here: Adele, a young woman with an IQ smaller than her shoe size - and her lying and cheating friend Jack. They're together for eight years already and they fit perfectly because they both feel that they 'deserve' all kinds of things without ever having to lift a finger. I applaud the author for making up a character like Adele - although I believe there are many 'Adeles' in this world nowadays. I try and avoid the whole fake world where the Adeles of this world live in and I'm happy to say I usually succeed - I stick to reading book revies ;-).
Anyway, Adele has a sister, Erin, and when their mum is very ill and Adele doesn't respond to Erin's messages, she flies to France to try and talk sense in Adele (for as much as this is possible). We all know what happens then: Adele and Jack are nowhere to be found.

It turns out Adele stumbled over a big secret - there's a group of very bad people who organizes 'parties' that are not exactly a party for everyone involved. I say 'stumbled' because it's not she's actively looking for the cause of the strange things that happen around her 'dream castle'. And now Erin has to find her sister, and soon!

Phew! Three stars for the characters, especially Adele and Erin who are equally stupid but both in their own way. Erin I liked a little better but not much. I have no feelings at all about Jack because he's hardly in the story except where Adele gushes over his good looks and how great he is - and then turning and looking into his telephone because she doesn't trust him. Talking about trust! Secretly looking in your partners' telephone is an absolute 'no' in my world.

Enough said. I think there will be enough readers to like this book as much as I disliked the characters and the second half of the story. The first half is more or less ok.

Thanks to Netgalley and PanMacmillan for this review copy.”
Ironically, Potts is one of F4F's best mates- yet, Fanny failed to say anything to promote RW's new book. Angry much, Fanny?!? And yet, Potts is apparently STILL with Ruthy Writer, despite all of your meddling ways....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is Ruthywriter’s thanks to Potts in the acknowledgement section of The Estate:

Thank you Michael for being my sounding board, Always ready to help me break through.my writer’s block, to work through plots and characters, and give me a boost and encouragement when I need it the most. And thank you for all those trips to France, helping feed my imagination.
( emphasis added).

Looks like Potts plays both sides of the fence: help Ruthywriter throw Fanny and the Dump under the bus in The Estate with the thinly veiled depiction of shallow, greedy influencer A, etc. to help her make money ( who knows, he may get some free vacations from Ruthy in exchange for his “ help.”)

Then Potts runs straight from likely videoing Ruthy trumpantly visiting and dancing around her book in various London bookstores to the Dump, where he eats rare white truffles, does many takes of his cd video appearance to get it “ just right” and follow his script properly ( joyfully hugging Marie and honing his kitchen table gestures similar to Uncle), takes a few photos of the chapel, and creates the greedy, distasteful adopt a star grift scam campaign to post to the LieLande website. I bet Potts personally gets a cut out of the money off each star “ sold.” F1 photography doesn’t pay for all of his bills and vacations. It was probably Potts’ idea to do buy a star scam. Greedy, superficial, shallow, stupid, lazy, grifting Potts and Fanny are all about the easy, quick $$$$$.

A’s boyfriend in the book is an untrustworthy, cheating, lying, corrupt, lazy sleazeball.

Meanwhile, the 40% co owner of the Dump is wearing a bag on his head and is likely in a corner playing 90’s Nintendo games.

FYI: In the book, A plans and stages all her videos, creating scripted scenes and dialogue to advance a storyline, manipulate viewers, etc. ( secret project, we discovered……, oh no, what shall we do?……) Just like Fanny staged her yearly awkward Mummy and son creepy kiss outside the kitchen.
---
Ironically, Potts is one of F4F's best mates- yet, Fanny failed to say anything to promote RW's new book. Angry much, Fanny?!? And yet, Potts is apparently STILL with Ruthy Writer, despite all of your meddling ways....
Interviewing Ruthie about her latest book would have been easy Advent content. If only they could avoid talking about the main character, the setting, and the plot……..

When was the last time Ruthie was spotted at the Dump? Was she at the Dump for Easter?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Agreed. Amanda and Lincoln have had a few sponsors in the past. Not a big deal. They are pretty straightforward, and don't strike me as the type to promote products they themselves would not use themselves. I don't their intent was to open a Patreon account for themselves, but for animal rescue groups? (Correct me if I am wrong.) Fanny & "Fiends of Fanny" certainly gave Patreon a bad name for content creators.
My recollection is that they announced the Patreon account, received a bunch of flack about it and a Tattler here explained to them why people were wary about the Patreon account, due to some of the bait and switch tactics used by some other chateau owners. I recall this being an open dialogue under one of their vlogs. This caused Amanda to explain what she was using it for. Personally, I didn't feel that was necessary on Amanda's part, but is a testament of her good faith effort to explain to people why the money was needed, for their animals. Patreon is a valid, legitimate means for people to earn money despite what people may believe. People deserve to be paid for the work that they do in creating entertainment and Patreon provides that support in a way YouTube does not. Just because Stephanie and others have rather abused the Patreon model doesn't mean everyone does! I blame Patreon for not policing it better despite the fact that they seem to pay a lot of lip service to it in their T&C's.

Likewise, I don't feel it's wrong for anyone - even Stephanie - to have sponsors. I don't need to believe they use the product, either - in the same way I don't care or even believe that Tom Selleck has used the company he's hawking on TV these days for reverse mortgages! It's commerce, plain and simple, as crass as that sounds. At the end of the day, I can (and do) fast forward through the commercials/sponsorships!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.