The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the Permasmiles, John, the Shreks, Wendi, or Andie purchased stars in the chapel? Did Snorts’ parents buy him a star for Christmas so he wouldn’t feel left out? Did Amaury, Ñutty, Auntie Ton and Uncle buy stars?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now if the Diaries would be honest in the vlogs... I think they very much would be like scenes from "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" In the scene attached the confused Norwegian Weed Whacker in a wheelchair is having a chat with F4F

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ruthy wrote in her acknowledgment section of The Estate:

Writing is normally a fairly torturous process for me, but for some unknown reason, I flew through his book and enjoy every moment of it.”

Her agent backed Ruthy’s idea for The Estate from “ the get go.”

Hmmmmm………

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another fringe Lalander and their recent Instagram post. Similar to Jared's Christmas tree, I'll just leave this here.

1702611998762.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I’m on page 36 of 40… Two things…

1. This pic of Gerry makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit each and every time I see it. Gross.
IMG_8412.jpeg

2. Please don’t ask what I was looking for, but the Amazon algorithm knows best, right? I thought this would be appreciated here.
Amazon product

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

1. This pic of Gerry makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit each and every time I see it. Gross.
View attachment 2630863

2. Please don’t ask what I was looking for, but the Amazon algorithm knows best, right? I thought this would be appreciated here.
Amazon product
When I took that screenshot of Jerry dancing, I wanted to bring out the color of his eyes. Instead, I was able to capture his animal magnetism in a way no one else can. All for you, Jules!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ruthy says she got the idea for the book from YouTube go fund me. What is the trade off when people buy you things, even if it is for content?
Hack to get a life getting other people to pay for it ( a million euro chateau). No such thing as a free lunch, Ruthy is obsessed with YouTube,.

She pretends the book was just an “inspiration” and doesn’t mention Fanny, even though the A character is an exact duplicate of Fanny in ma y ways. Ruthy said she would be Erin in The Estate but also says she is quite spontaneous also. She worked on the Daily Mirror.

Listen to this. Never heard Ruthy speak much.

Youtube interview with Ruthy about The Escape.

Publishers Weekly calls the book a “ limp thriller.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She most definitely is not a refugee.
Playing the refugee for Fanny was not a good look for Pavlina and I think she was uncomfortable playing the refugee.
---
@ceejaymueller5664
43 minutes ago
Put a sweater on that little dog everybody's wearing them in the house but that little dog. You called them jumpers. He's got no further on his stomach

privatesuzie4071
44 minutes ago (edited)
Lancelot That’s not helpful! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha…what happened to ‘off’, or ‘down’ or ‘no’ …..it rememds me when my husband was disciplining our 5 month old Aussie who was barking ‘Aggie, that is unacceptable!’ She totally ignored him….it took a few firm ‘No’s’ making sure she heard me…..never had a small dog that could go in my lap to tabletop….my dogs Shepherds….its challenging with so much action going on, so many voices and pitches. He is a good pup…a baby!

hepzib928
1 hour ago
Did Michael drive all that way and then leave again. Hopefully you've decoratorated the "main tree" while he was about snd filmed it saving for latter.....

@user-cx6eh2fv7t
4 hours ago
It would be so nice to see the kitchen pantry doors painted. It would make a huge difference, sense they appear to be the backdrop in a lot of the kitchen scenes. We enjoy your show very much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love chickens. I love LOVE chickens.
Live chickens, dead chickens, Kentucky Fried Chickens.
Some say I'm obsessed with chickens!
Potts once called Tante Two Tonnes French Precious, after he saw her devour a whole chicken....
I laughed quite hard that day...
Chickens cartoon.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have you seen this Andie “ hedgehoglet in a cup “ drawing, a Phi Phi favorite? WTF?

Other drawings by Andie

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just nearly peed my pants when Fanny said they normally eat gourmet food. duck off Fanny you pretentious twit-you eat burgers, empanadas, sausage sodding rolls and tuna with peaches. Who are you trying to kid.

Oh my God the nauseating. interactions building their pathetic nativity scene. She is a stunted human being
---
I love chickens. I love LOVE chickens.
Live chickens, dead chickens, Kentucky Fried Chickens.
Some say I'm obsessed with chickens!
Potts once called Tante Two Tonnes French Precious, after he saw her devour a whole chicken....
I laughed quite hard that day...
View attachment 2630892
Fanny and her incredible knowledge says "it was produced sometime last century.' no tit Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2630863

Amazon product
What "tartan wearing little person giving a virtual lapdance for Anne-Margaret in Michingan" is not your kink??? Well we dont kink shame here... Unless it is a freaky squirrer hand thing! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK...... I might sound like a witch but ........... if my husband got that old rooster paper and had it framed for my Christmas present...... I would be finding those "mushrooms" and make him a Beef Wellington for his present!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.