The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hoe of Whoville!
This made me think of Dr. Seuss and how fun it would to make a rhyme of F4F et al. Sadly as not a native English speaker - i did not manage anything good storywise. But my two favs were "bleep that was blunt" (Nazi) and "a man that went splat"(the heating guy that did not die on sight but in a hospital).

But please verbally talented Tattlers please give us a Dr Seuss inspired poem!!! That is my Xmas wish - duck world peace!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I checked Potts’ 6 Prints for sale on the LaLande website. HOW MANY LIMITED EDITION PHOTOS HAS POTTS SOLD THRU THE LALANDE WEBSITE SHOP?

All of Pottie’s photos are $ 283 for a 30 x 45 cm = 11.81 x 17.72 inches photo, and all are a limited edition of 100 prints. Look at the amount of limited edition prints remaining under each photo. So either he only had 74 photos printed of the 100 limited edition prints OR HAS HE KEPT 25 PHOTOS OF THE 100 of each different photo for himself personally, or as gifts?

I think Potts held back 25 of the 100 limited edition prints from sale, to keep for himself, gift to others,etc. Only 75 prints of each photo is actually available for sale.

1. How many photos of Fanny walking down the steps of an abandoned building on the island of Rhodes have been sold out of the 100 limited edition prints?It appears you can still buy 70 photos, so 30 have been sold?

The remaining 70 photos in stock would be valued at $19,810.00 ($283.00 each).

He has sold 30 photos x 283 = $8,490.00 OR HE ONLY HAD 75 photos on the site, then actually sold 5 photos of Fanny walking down the steps for $1,415.00 ( probably all 5 to Ollie).

2. Winter Frost photo,out of 100 limited edition prints, 75 remain available for sale, so 25 prints sold OR IF ONLY 75 prints available in website, O PHOTOS SOLD.
The remaining 75 prints are valued at $21,225.00.
He sold 25 prints x 283= $7,075.00

3. New Year’s Promise print

Has has 74 prints remaining out of 100 , value is 74 x 283=$20,942.00
He has sold 26 print x 283 = one $7,358.00 OR JUST ONE PHOTO FOR 283.00

4. Saint Joseph

Has 75 prints remaining out of 100, value is $21,225.00
Has has sold 25 prints for $7,075.00 OR HAS SOLD O PRINTS.

5. The Courtyard Reborn

He has sold 26 print x 283 = one $7,358.00 OR JUST SOLD ONE PRINT OUT OF 75 available prints

6. LaLande Courtyard photo

He has sold 26 print x 283 = $7,358.00 OR JUST SOLD ONE PRINT OUT OF 75.

So, it may be possible that Potts has sold 8 photos thru the website for $2,264.00.
I see why he is so eager to help Fanny grift stars on the chapel ceiling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
FOR THE LAST BASTARD bleeping TIME, GET THAT SODDING DOG OFF THE TABLE!!!

Cooking Gerry his favourite meal as he doesn't like their gourmet food, don't make me laugh Maria winged it and Marie won't follow a recipie.

Could even just do what she knows the man likes, had to bastardise this. You could tell he didn't like it.

The Chapel restorers are fools allowing this idiot of a woman to climb the scaffolding.
---
Seriously are they 6 years old? Putting a paper house together. Fanny tells.Ratso no to go on the table, then he does and she doesn't notice Snorts tells him to get off. I have an idea don't put him on your lap so.he can walk onto the table? No sweater on the puppy once again. Fanny has no idea what to do in a garden, has three roosters and wonders why the chicks are different colors, only blames Catwoman????? She is diddling Marie. I guarantee... Just watch the interactions.... Ugh why do I watch this train wreck?
I think we're all in this for the downfall. It's not happening fast enough I know but Lady Luck is sure to run out and karma will come and kick her arse. I would like the star purchase to be the biggest fuckup to date.

Also cathartic as if you're having a tit day just watch a vlog, scream get the frustration out of your system and then sit back and think 'It could be worse, I could be living there'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking of hiding things in the walls or attic of my house or in the backyard so one day someone can find them. Like say the 5,000 hideous costume jewelry rings my aunt bought from QVC.
Well, when we had the boards taken down off one side of our cottage the carpenters found one of those old wooden rulers that fold in three.
The way it was positioned we believe it was deliberately left there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m on page 36 of 40… Two things…

1. This pic of Gerry makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit each and every time I see it. Gross.
View attachment 2630863

2. Please don’t ask what I was looking for, but the Amazon algorithm knows best, right? I thought this would be appreciated here.
Amazon product
The Brits will know this but when I look at this I can just imagine him doing a bad rendition of Agadoo

Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Seriously are they 6 years old? Putting a paper house together. Fanny tells.Ratso no to go on the table, then he does and she doesn't notice Snorts tells him to get off. I have an idea don't put him on your lap so.he can walk onto the table? No sweater on the puppy once again. Fanny has no idea what to do in a garden, has three roosters and wonders why the chicks are different colors, only blames Catwoman????? She is diddling Marie. I guarantee... Just watch the interactions.... Ugh why do I watch this train wreck?
Did you notice Lancelot licked the table?
What was on the edge of the table that made him want to lick it?
Did she wipe it down once they finished filming?
Of course she didn't.
---
Ruthy wrote in her acknowledgment section of The Estate:

Writing is normally a fairly torturous process for me, but for some unknown reason, I flew through his book and enjoy every moment of it.”

Her agent backed Ruthy’s idea for The Estate from “ the get go.”

Hmmmmm………
As I said previously, some authors write from experience or embed experiences in their narrative.
This book would have been an absolute breeze for Ruth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
FOR THE LAST BASTARD bleeping TIME, GET THAT SODDING DOG OFF THE TABLE!!!

Cooking Gerry his favourite meal as he doesn't like their gourmet food, don't make me laugh Maria winged it and Marie won't follow a recipie.

Could even just do what she knows the man likes, had to bastardise this. You could tell he didn't like it.

The Chapel restorers are fools allowing this idiot of a woman to climb the scaffolding.
---

I think we're all in this for the downfall. It's not happening fast enough I know but Lady Luck is sure to run out and karma will come and kick her arse. I would like the star purchase to be the biggest fuckup to date.

Also cathartic as if you're having a tit day just watch a vlog, scream get the frustration out of your system and then sit back and think 'It could be worse, I could be living there'.
suddenly she is not wearing high heels and a skirt to climb. Remember when she climbed inti a cherry picker from the window. Think the ignorant witch would take a tray if coffee and cake out to them wouldn't you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You would think she would never do that with what happened in that shocking accident that she seems to have forgotten !!! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here is my take on the adopt a star with your pension scam.

Fanny does not use any of the B&B money and YT money to renovate and restore her heap.
Projects funded with patreon monies so far:
1) down stairs loo (guesstimate of 30K including the wallpaper, fittings etc)
2) the other downstairs loo (10k)
3) marquis salon (50k)
4) heating (300k)
5) the indian structure + pergola + plants (50k)
6) the chapel (320k)
7) the grand salon (80K)
8) bathroom bon mama (5k)
9) woodburners (15K)
10) attics + insulations (20k)

A grand total of 900K.
Cuz is paid with patreon money, 120K (if he urns 5k gross per month)

1m 200K

Patreon monies 1.188.000 last 3 years.
Currently madame has 0 monies in her patreon account.

The adopt a star is a kick starter for her swimming pool project. According to my american frens (websites) a swimming pool instalation cost about 50 to $125 per square foot.
Thats €1130 per sm. The swimming pool needs to be about 11 meters by 7 = 77m² minimum for 10 guests.
77x1130= €87K
But madame does not want a normal swimming pool, no it will be fancy one with a waterfall + outdoor kitchen + wooden pool beds x10. There you have it. The 200K for adopt a star.

The swimming pool is a wish from baghead and potts but it also allows SJ to have even more free time during the summer, since her guests will have something else to do then asking for her.

Gooder confirmed that my brilliant idea will be used to put gites arround the swimming pool (more cash for the lady). So depending on how many gites there will be, the size of the pool and cost will increase).

My guesstimate is that she will start the swimming pool project after summer 2024. The guestimate of chatgpt to build a swimming pool of 77m2 is 6 to 12 weeks.
If the gite building starts at the same time, by summer 2025 she has the swimming pool and gite(s) if she goes for prefab gites which will cost about 200K per gite.

There you have it 200k for swimmingpool + 200k for gite (the 10 months of patreon monies)
SJ/baghead/potts might even loan the association money to build more than 1 gite. So they will have a faster ROI.
This would also be their first spending which would make money by itself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Change “me” to “PhiPhi” and that’s why fanny don’t want him in the kitchen cooking.

• Haha
I will explain again, they have divided the ceiling in parts, there is total 14 of them, they opened 5 sections for sale so far

in each section there are 3 types of stars (costing 50 eur, 100 eur and 200 eur)
I tried to add as many stars as possible to the cart to see how many it will allow me to buy at one go, and how many they issued
it seems (I didnt check at the very beginning) that she will earn about 35000 eur on one section
if they open all 14 sections for sale, she will make half a million eur on this scam

people are stupid and I am here for it
ps. if you want to know how the money is laundered, there are three steps used to disguise the source of illegally earned money and make it usable:
  • Placement: The money is introduced into the financial system, usually by breaking it into many different deposits and investments.
  • Layering: The money is shuffled around to create distance between it and the perpetrators.
  • Integration: The money is then brought back to the perpetrators as legitimate income or clean money.
thanks for looking into it I would have if internet doesn't go down so much. As I suspected this is a complete scam there is no way they will get a painter to painstaking put each name of each sucker patron buyer up on those stars, and how indeed would the buyers even view there name with a telescope ? or a ladder not happening and she will change it to names on a plaque instead to justify more sales on the other 14 sections . so this scam will run through the charity fund first as donations i guess then her administration fee kicks in and his layering .for the parasites no wonder he looks so smug now the scheme is up and running and successful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As I said previously, some authors write from experience or embed experiences in their narrative.
This book would have been an absolute breeze for Ruth.
Yep.You are spot on. Writers write what they know. Ole Ruthy was deliberately evasive about how she came up with the A character, Dump details, and other info in the book in her interviews, only claiming to be a huge youtube fan. She didn’t mention spending dozens of weekends and time at the Dump or Fanny’s name. I am surprised she didn’t insert a photo of Stephanie peering out the windows of the chateau on The Estate book cover, screeching out the daily weather report.

We all know where she got her info and know precisely where she took her “ inspiration.” Tess must be breathing a sigh of relief that the A character didn’t cart around a creepy baby doll with painted toenails and Baghead was relieved ……………uh oh, wait a minute, there were a couple of bad guys that wore hoods over their heads in the book.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here is my take on the adopt a star with your pension scam.

Fanny does not use any of the B&B money and YT money to renovate and restore her heap.
Projects funded with patreon monies so far:
1) down stairs loo (guesstimate of 30K including the wallpaper, fittings etc)
2) the other downstairs loo (10k)
3) marquis salon (50k)
4) heating (300k)
5) the indian structure + pergola + plants (50k)
6) the chapel (320k)
7) the grand salon (80K)
8) bathroom bon mama (5k)
9) woodburners (15K)
10) attics + insulations (20k)

A grand total of 900K.
Cuz is paid with patreon money, 120K (if he urns 5k gross per month)

1m 200K

Patreon monies 1.188.000 last 3 years.
Currently madame has 0 monies in her patreon account.

The adopt a star is a kick starter for her swimming pool project. According to my american frens (websites) a swimming pool instalation cost about 50 to $125 per square foot.
Thats €1130 per sm. The swimming pool needs to be about 11 meters by 7 = 77m² minimum for 10 guests.
77x1130= €87K
But madame does not want a normal swimming pool, no it will be fancy one with a waterfall + outdoor kitchen + wooden pool beds x10. There you have it. The 200K for adopt a star.

The swimming pool is a wish from baghead and potts but it also allows SJ to have even more free time during the summer, since her guests will have something else to do then asking for her.

Gooder confirmed that my brilliant idea will be used to put gites arround the swimming pool (more cash for the lady). So depending on how many gites there will be, the size of the pool and cost will increase).

My guesstimate is that she will start the swimming pool project after summer 2024. The guestimate of chatgpt to build a swimming pool of 77m2 is 6 to 12 weeks.
If the gite building starts at the same time, by summer 2025 she has the swimming pool and gite(s) if she goes for prefab gites which will cost about 200K per gite.

There you have it 200k for swimmingpool + 200k for gite (the 10 months of patreon monies)
SJ/baghead/potts might even loan the association money to build more than 1 gite. So they will have a faster ROI.
This would also be their first spending which would make money by itself.
By your estimate all the grifted money has gone on renovation work which means Fanny has stuck to her word? Umm not convinced no way the downstairs loo cost 30k and the small loo certainly didn't cost 10k I think a lot of the figures are way too high. How has 80k? been spent on the Grand Salon? I would say the heating has cost about 80k tops as she has used existing pipe work. Anyway if Fanny had spent all the money legitimately she would share the accounts as promised. I estimate with the chapel she has spent about 500k-600k tops so where is the rest of the money?

• Heart
It's pratts like this one (and there's quite a few saying the same idiotic thing) that piss me off.....

@carolz5090
8 hours ago
Oh! Stephanie, once again I must say thanks for braving the scaffold and interviewing Sebastian about the restoration process. So very interesting, LOVING IT!

No, Carol darling, she's completely out of order and risking their public liability insurance should she or any of them fall. Considering what's recently happend it goes to show what an insensitive witch she is with out a dingle ounce of common sense..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tatties and Mince.

What Gerry was expecting v the regurgitated mess of unidenified matter slopped up by Lalande's gourmet kitchen.

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 09.34.30.png
Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 09.37.13.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ratso is going to go dancing off the table and break his legs, his back, or crush his skull on the kitchen stone floor. The toy dog has fragile legs. Who thinks Ratso has either pooped or pissed on the kitchen table at least once🙋🏻‍♀️ ? Remember the holiday from hygiene Dump members had Ratso “ standing“ on the table last week.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ratso is going to go dancing off the table and break his legs, his back, or crush his skull on the kitchen stone floor. The toy dog has fragile legs. Who thinks Ratso has either pooped or pissed on the kitchen table at least once🙋🏻‍♀️ ? Remember the holiday from hygiene Dump members had Ratso “ standing“ on the table last week.
I think he pooped on Gerry's plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.