The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@judiklettenmeijer854
16 hours ago
Dan, how could you possibly today have a thousand more subscribers than yesterday? It is incredible,but very well earned!
---

Fanny has admitted that she is not religious at all. That is one of the reasons why she is so disrespectful towards religious customs, using the chapel as a party pad, etc. She feigns respect for religious holidays, saints, angels, churches, etc. when she has something to gain from it from viewers, tv show footage, Patreon funds, etc.

I don’t believe Potts is religious. He has participated with Fanny in doing crappy tit in the chapel consistently over the years. A few examples below:

May 14, 2023 post by Tattler Cleo’s Asp:

”In addition to those uses of the chapel in the photos, one of her Instagrams of the singles' weekend, showed that Potts did a treasure hunt with clues for her; in one, he left a bottle of wine with a chalice on the altar and they had to drink from the (presumably consecrated) chalice. She apparently had another party when the buffet was laid out on the altar. There were also occasions where she crossed herself in a chapel despite saying she does not believe and she also created a pastiche where she pretended to be someone praying in a chapel. I would think the believer fans and patrons would be very upset by all these things. She tells them how important the chapel is but shows no respect for it. She likes it because it's another decorative element for her vlogs and another cause for begging.”
Being an atheist is fine, making fun of religion isn't.

I just googled what st Lucia's patronage was....she is the patron of the blind, infections in the throat... fitting, and missed flog opportunity in a respectful manner.

St Lucia is also the patron for -which I didn't know- salesmen! Didn't know there was a saint looking after me🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Trees seems to have been put together incorrectly, no? Rather anaemic in the center
Simply........
1702537851552.png

I don't think Ratso likes Jerry, that was quite an aggresive bark at him for a non barking breed.

That dog will turn into a total hole just llike it's owners, you can see it coming and someone is going to get bitten in the face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Simply........
View attachment 2629032

I don't think Ratso likes Jerry, that was quite an aggresive bark at him for a non barking breed.

That dog will turn into a total hole just llike it's owners, you can see it coming and someone is going to get bitten in the face.
If he bites Fanny’s face, Ratso will disappear, never to be mentioned again. Ratso loves to try to bite her hands and arms.Ratso doesn’ t like Gerry.
Fanny is Gerry’s twin. See where I’m heading with this…………

I think Ratso is a neurotic mess. He mimics manic Stephanfraudie and wants attention 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
they sing badly for there supper or should I say her cashmere holiday sweater , how much is this disaster costing the patrons ?
View attachment 2628471
---
my rant months ago on the jesus painting costume saga she has not once ounce of respect for anyones religion , culture or beliefs its all a fake mask she likes to slip on and off "if she can make it work for her " and monetize it all .
[/QUOTE]

The white reindeer jumper 27.99 euro from Bonprix, so for her a wear once throw away item. Weirdly it popped up as an add.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Being an atheist is fine, making fun of religion isn't.

I just googled what st Lucia's patronage was....she is the patron of the blind, infections in the throat... fitting, and missed flog opportunity in a respectful manner.

St Lucia is also the patron for -which I didn't know- salesmen! Didn't know there was a saint looking after me🙂
I agree with you 100%.
---
Simply........
View attachment 2629032

Ratso has been captured barking in some of the past few videos. He is probably a terror off camera. We didn’t see Potts greeting or holding ole Ratso. I still don’t think Auntie likes Ratso, even though she puts on a big show of “ loving” the dog as she drags Ratso across the floor. Ratso likes Fanny because she is always feeding him treats and doesn’t train or discipline him in any manner. We are also just seeing her interact with Ratso for a couple of minutes of carefully selected and edited footage to make it appear that the dog is wild to see her. Ratso may not have seen Fanny for hours until filming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
FRK's InstaStories, They've got soo much crap, they don't even remember what they have and surprise, Marie is doing it all alone.
Note to self: acquire a Madeleine mould...

View attachment 2628994View attachment 2628995
View attachment 2628997
View attachment 2628996

If I was Marie and knew I was going to be in charge of most of the cooking for the next few months and possibly the BNB season, that is a job I definitely would would want to do myself. There is absolutely no way I would want Dumb and Dumber 'helping' me sort out that tip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
---
my rant months ago on the jesus painting costume saga she has not once ounce of respect for anyones religion , culture or beliefs its all a fake mask she likes to slip on and off "if she can make it work for her " and monetize it all .
The white reindeer jumper 27.99 euro from Bonprix, so for her a wear once throw away item. Weirdly it popped up as an add.
[/QUOTE]
I bet Marie's mom bought it for her!
(unless, of course, I missed Stephanie saying where it was from. I was too busy staring at her gigolo of a fake boyfriend with that napkin draped across him to really pay much attention to her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Benita gave me food for thought this morning . . . Swedish Death Cleaning . . . I practise it without realising, just wish I could get Mr G M on board, the struggle is real.

Swedish Death Cleaning is, I think, what I'm doing in my office. I said I spend three hours a day in there and that's about all I can handle because I look at every single thing, every little piece of paper in a file. At times, it has been quite emotional. It's like a slow motion flashback of my life, as well as the lives of my parents, since as an only child, I have all of their stuff, too. My husband was helping me and he got so frustrated he decided I'd be better off going through everything alone! I'm stuck on things that leave me with a conundrum. For example, I have my christening dress all boxed up and tiny looking and as I look at it, I wonder why I have it, why I keep it? I never look at it, I never think about it. The whole Marie Kondo thing about holding an item and if it "sparks joy" you should keep it, if not, get rid of it - this christening dress sparks nothing in me at all! Yet it seems so crass to throw it out. Using the mindset of Swedish Death Cleaning, am I just going to leave this sort of stuff for my husband to worry about, should I go before him? I'm 99% sure that if I were to die before him, he'd throw it out. When my father died in 2014, my stepmother gave me three huge cartons of his personal papers. I have his thesis, so many newspaper clippings, his diplomas, his medical licenses, his awards.....all sorts of things that I never think about pulling out of the boxes and mulling over as a reminder of who he was. I know who he was! I try and live who he was, I don't need these things to remind me of what a great person he was! Do I throw them out? It's his professional life in those boxes. And again, when I leave this earth, whoever is here to sort through my stuff will throw it out!

I guess I'm not really a person who needs "things" to evoke memory or love in people who have left this earth. Being burdened with their "stuff" as I try to unburden myself of my own "stuff", has proven to be the challenge I didn't think it would be!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2628771
View attachment 2628759
ruthywriter
5 days ago
Mad dash around London checking out THE ESACPE on shelves in @whsmithofficial. The most magical feeling!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🥂 My first reel celebrating THE ESCAPE being a Richard and Judy BooK Club Pick ⭐⭐
Location London, United Kingdom
View attachment 2628755
Can't see any writer of literary fiction behaving like that in an airport bookshop even if they felt like it! Beig a pick on the Richard & Judy Book Club would be anathema to them! Do you think Fanny is acknowledged as a research source?!
---
If you ever want to understand the plethora of things that are in Lalande's kitchen, Marie Wiik has made it easy for all to see. Just look at the tubs full of stuff on the floor! They have so much stuff, they don't even know what they have, as per the last picture. This, today, from her Instagram account.

View attachment 2628862

View attachment 2628864

View attachment 2628866
You can always rely on Marie to expose things usually hidden. She had better be more careful or her services will no longer be required and she will get booted out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Marie with her salmonella buns and peacock poo instead of raisins(can't convince me they had chocolate chips). Didn't everyone clutch their gut seeing the dough rolled out on the salmonella/ecoli table. Yuck!:sick:
Poor Saint Lucia... no wonder she hid her eyes if they looked like that... she must have resembled a chameleon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Swedish Death Cleaning is, I think, what I'm doing in my office. I said I spend three hours a day in there and that's about all I can handle because I look at every single thing, every little piece of paper in a file. At times, it has been quite emotional. It's like a slow motion flashback of my life, as well as the lives of my parents, since as an only child, I have all of their stuff, too. My husband was helping me and he got so frustrated he decided I'd be better off going through everything alone! I'm stuck on things that leave me with a conundrum. For example, I have my christening dress all boxed up and tiny looking and as I look at it, I wonder why I have it, why I keep it? I never look at it, I never think about it. The whole Marie Kondo thing about holding an item and if it "sparks joy" you should keep it, if not, get rid of it - this christening dress sparks nothing in me at all! Yet it seems so crass to throw it out. Using the mindset of Swedish Death Cleaning, am I just going to leave this sort of stuff for my husband to worry about, should I go before him? I'm 99% sure that if I were to die before him, he'd throw it out. When my father died in 2014, my stepmother gave me three huge cartons of his personal papers. I have his thesis, so many newspaper clippings, his diplomas, his medical licenses, his awards.....all sorts of things that I never think about pulling out of the boxes and mulling over as a reminder of who he was. I know who he was! I try and live who he was, I don't need these things to remind me of what a great person he was! Do I throw them out? It's his professional life in those boxes. And again, when I leave this earth, whoever is here to sort through my stuff will throw it out!

I guess I'm not really a person who needs "things" to evoke memory or love in people who have left this earth. Being burdened with their "stuff" as I try to unburden myself of my own "stuff", has proven to be the challenge I didn't think it would be!
Suggestion: Why not scan all of your father‘s papers, awards, articles, diplomas ( take them out of the frames and put the diplomas in a archival box, if you want to physically keep the diplomas or awards ), take digital photos of things that cannot be scanned so you have a visual documentation of the award/ object, etc, and digitize it all?If your kids are curious one day, there would be a digital record of everything relating to your father’s career, education, etc. which could be printed out you or them if they desire. You can then dispose of the items as you like, if that is your wish.

Do the same with some of the work items and memories that you are going through your home office. Scan in what you would like to have a record of to look back at in the future for any reason, keep what you like, and dispose of the rest? Take a photo of your christening dress, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look closely. The stack of plates on the left must be another recent purchase by Phyllis. Each size is wrapped together with a cushion between each plate. This is how they were shipped.

They've not even been unwrapped and may never be. They're just shoved onto a window sill to collect dust.

View attachment 2628825
Is that phillocks grandads urinal sorry horrid whatever filled with flowers that we used to have on my Nanna’s grave. Absolutely no taste whatsoever 😂🤬🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Still that'll keep the pearl clutchers happy, a Christmas 🎄. See the petulant prick get all pissy when she tells him he's not doing it right.

Soggy fat soaked pancakes, buns with extra bits of dried food that was stuck to the table rolled in to them.

The Salmonella kid did a runner beforehand.

Had to switch off before The Handmaids Tale, understudies burst into their harmonious warbles.
The Handmaids Tale 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Talking of lips, whatever was she thinking when she put her lipstick on last night? It looked awful - too much and smudged!
Fanny was drunk and I expect her mirror is grubby.

Those insta photos from MariE, is she telling us MariA was not as immaculate as we thought?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Suggestion: Why not scan all of your father‘s papers, awards, articles, diplomas ( take them out of the frames and put the diplomas in a archival box, if you want to physically keep the diplomas or awards ), take digital photos of things that cannot be scanned so you have a visual documentation of the award/ object, etc, and digitize it all?If your kids are curious one day, there would be a digital record of everything relating to your father’s career, education, etc. You can then dispose of the items as you like, if that is your wish.

Do the same with some of the work items and memories that you are going thru in your office. Scan in what you would like to have a record of to look back at in the future for any reason, keep what you like, and dispose of the rest? Take a photo of your christening dress, etc.
Those are good ideas and are things I've considered already, particularly as it relates to my dad's stuff. But to be honest, I don't want to put that sort of time into scanning it all. A friend of mine is a professional organizer and she's looking into a service that will do this for me, but even if it was all scanned, the chance of me looking at it down the line are slim. I know that sounds terrible, but it's in cartons now and I don't even look at it, although I did go through everything a couple of weeks after he died. My husband and I are, by choice, childless, so no one is going to be around who'd even have interest in that. It sounds really terrible when I say this, but I don't even have an interest in creating any sort of memory box of these items, mostly because I can hear my dad saying "your professional life isn't who you are". The things that made him who he was are ingrained in me, the important things he left me with live inside of me, if that makes sense. My dad was also an only child and his parents were only children, too! While he has some family in Greece (that I am in contact with regularly and visit every couple of years), it's not the sort of stuff any of them would want, either. My own professional stuff was easy......in the trash it went! It just took some time to go through it all and take the walk down memory lane!

Of my own things, like the christening dress, I've taken pictures of them all. At random times, I've been looking at my phone, scanning the pictures to see if they spark anything that means I should keep them. This morning, I've decided that I'm just going to put the boxes up in the attic and let it go for awhile. Maybe in a year or two, I'll come to some conclusion about what to do with it all. Better to do that and just move on, not make any rash decisions that make me feel crappy! If I get those boxes up in the attic today, I will be very close to being done in here.

• Heart
Fanny isn’t do so well on FB. The halo is slipping. Comments now deleted 😁View attachment 2628548
Why do people make a statement pointing out the low morality of her actions and then end it with LOL... irritates the life out of me... It's passive aggressive... just say what you mean... yes she spent hundreds on 2 truffles, some of which Gerry pushed to one side, more likely fed to the begging Lancelot, after asking people to buy a star for their deceased loved ones or if you haven't got any dead ones why not dedicate one to someone who is still with us... basically anyone you want just so long as you buy one.. In the meantime she will continue to splurge whilst the pearl clutchers dig deep into their purses in memory of dear old Alf, or Martha, or Rufus who if they were here would not be happy at such a waste of money. Unbelievable.

• Heart
I’ve located Hanni! Now we know where Hanni went after leaving the Dump. Click and watch to the end to find Hanni.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.