The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Éveryone is wrapped up in scarves and sweaters but Ratso is not wearing a sweater.
I have been waiting for the gloss to come off Ratso........ dogs are work and that old girl only thinks of herself.
Good luck Ratso on keeping warm and fed.
I would say Fanny and ugly boyfriend have left the Falling Down Freezing Castle with a Puddle for a Lake and stupid FRK is looking after the place ---- someone I don't think I would let do it but - hey, she is cheap !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think of Miss Lovelace from Trumpton…, my husbands Grannie had generations of pekes. On my first visit there one in particular decided to keep humping my leg , rather embarrassing!
---

I don’t think he will be there for Christmas . Odd.
The environment is too hostile for an immunocompromised cancer patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Look closely. The stack of plates on the left must be another recent purchase by Phyllis. Each size is wrapped together with a cushion between each plate. This is how they were shipped.

They've not even been unwrapped and may never be. They're just shoved onto a window sill to collect dust.

View attachment 2628825
An alcoholic usually stashes their bottles in hiding places, but Fanny proudly & openly tucks her booze into every nook and cranny throughout the shitoo so it's always within reach.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have been waiting for the gloss to come off Ratso........ dogs are work and that old girl only thinks of herself.
Good luck Ratso on keeping warm and fed.
I would say Fanny and ugly boyfriend have left the Falling Down Freezing Castle with a Puddle for a Lake and stupid FRK is looking after the place ---- someone I don't think I would let do it but - hey, she is cheap !
Little joker barked incessantly at Scot Man! So much for a non-barking dog! :ROFLMAO:

An alcoholic usually stashes their bottles in hiding places, but Fanny proudly & openly tucks her booze into every nook and cranny throughout the shitoo so it's always within reach.
Alcohol- it's key to survival at that daily circus!

Karen.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Viewers hate the pantry doors but Fanny still refuses to paint them.

karenhadley5025
8 minutes ago
Since we’ve done the chairs. Can we repaint the pantry doors in the kitchen?? I sadly have become fixated with the worn paint and….

pamkullman8839
41 minutes ago
Gerry is my favorite! reminds me of one of the Small World Disney ride characters while mouthing some words

WTF? Another crack smoking viewer, Marie is Italian?

carolynhoover9444
2 hours ago
I was hoping Marie would tell us a bit about St. Lucia, as she was Italian. I did enjoy the singing and head kerchiefs The lussewbullar turned out well. I think that's in Swedish. I do not know what it is called in Norwegian. Hello to all at Leland

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nothing says a warm and cozy holiday with friends like having your guests bundled up as if they're getting ready to ski down the Matterhorn!

View attachment 2628545
Gosh- it must be maddening to be so cold all the time. And surrounded by a depressing, growing hoard crawling with vermin. I am glad she and her man did the sensible thing and moved out. Conditions must be so horrible for them to opt out of free &/or discounted rent. That place is a flop house for those who have zero options.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Viewers hate the pantry doors but Fanny still refuses to paint them.

karenhadley5025
8 minutes ago
Since we’ve done the chairs. Can we repaint the pantry doors in the kitchen?? I sadly have become fixated with the worn paint and….

pamkullman8839
41 minutes ago
Gerry is my favorite! reminds me of one of the Small World Disney ride characters while mouthing some words

WTF? Another crack smoking viewer, Marie is Italian?

carolynhoover9444
2 hours ago
I was hoping Marie would tell us a bit about St. Lucia, as she was Italian. I did enjoy the singing and head kerchiefs The lussewbullar turned out well. I think that's in Swedish. I do not know what it is called in Norwegian. Hello to all at Leland
Which of you is Pam Kullman?? I had the dubious honor of riding that Its A Small World ride at its debut at the NY Worlds Fair and I believe I witnessed Gerry "mouthing some words."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Little joker barked incessantly at Scot Man! So much for a non-barking dog! :ROFLMAO:
You'd bark, too, if that little freak was dancing in front of you the way he was in yesterday's vlog!

PS - Karen from Will & Grace has long been my spirit animal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She'll just get away with fleecing her fans because they will not travel in droves to actually view their stars.
She doesn't need droves to look at their stars.
It would only take a very small number for the word to get out and the proverbial tit would hit the proverbial fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The singing was abysmal. I am so depressed for Marie. She just got the weight of the Eastern Bloc Girl Gang off her back only to be condemned to spend many dark cold weeks alone in that slum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's Philip's fault.
He's just not the fluffer he thinks he is........
She really wasn't into getting the tree up and decorated, and seemed rather resigned about it all . . . she wished Jared was there to do it for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Whoa! that's a very skinny tree. It that a "thing" now?
I don't know if it's a thing, but it's called a "slim tree" and some places call it a "pencil tree", designed to fit tight spaces.
We had one like this in my company's office, as there wasn't a lot of room in the reception area. I have a friend who has three trees and one of them is a pencil tree in her dining room. It's a tight squeeze in there on Christmas Day, so this thing is slender enough to fit in a corner and looks festive, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.