The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really wasn't into getting the tree up and decorated, and seemed rather resigned about it all . . . she wished Jared was there to do it for her.
Just a little reminder of what Jared's capable of in the Christmas tree department.......

1702523524809.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don't know if it's a thing, but it's called a "slim tree" and some places call it a "pencil tree", designed to fit tight spaces.
We had one like this in my company's office, as there wasn't a lot of room in the reception area. I have a friend who has three trees and one of them is a pencil tree in her dining room. It's a tight squeeze in there on Christmas Day, so this thing is slender enough to fit in a corner and looks festive, I guess.
Looks like Phi phi has been shopping online again. Didn’t they buy 3 to 5 new Çhristmas trees last year?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The singing was abysmal. I am so depressed for Marie. She just got the weight of the Eastern Bloc Girl Gang off her back only to be condemned to spend many dark cold weeks alone in that slum.
I know allmost felt sorry for the weed whacker... And felt like hopping on a plane as part of Nordic support team. But then I remember she is just so needy for F4F approval and is her doormat - let her rot there arranging dead flowers and weeds for no one to see. Once the b&b season is on again she will be kicked to the curve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There is so much crap lying around everywhere- every room is starting to look colorless. That’s another hoarding red flag.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There is so much crap lying around everywhere- every room is starting to look colorless. That’s another hoarding red flag.
I do watch some hoarding clean up channels, it spurs me to.clean my own house and clear out crap. I have not moved in 25 years so have not had to clear out and pack anything for a move, stuff tends to accumulate over the years. Fanny is being buried alive in her stuff, she doesn't get rid of anything, just keeps piling up more stuff. It is a sickness and Snorts is just like her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I know allmost felt sorry for the weed whacker... And felt like hopping on a plane as part of Nordic support team. But then I remember she is just so needy for F4F approval and is her doormat - let her rot there arranging dead flowers and weeds for no one to see. Once the b&b season is on again she will be kicked to the curve.
Surely, Marie will be a slave during high season and then catch an attitude about it, again. I still wonder about that local man Cyril, who seemed experienced in the kitchen and was hired for the B&B season and stayed there barely a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do watch some hoarding clean up channels, it spurs me to.clean my own house and clear out crap. I have not moved in 25 years so have not had to clear out and pack anything for a move, stuff tends to accumulate over the years. Fanny is being buried alive in her stuff, she doesn't get rid of anything, just keeps piling up more stuff. It is a sickness and Snorts is just like her.
Benita gave me food for thought this morning . . . Swedish Death Cleaning . . . I practise it without realising, just wish I could get Mr G M on board, the struggle is real.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You are so right! I have always been fairly organized about the closets, cabinets and drawers I go into daily, but other parts of these areas accumulate things at a rapid pace. My office, for example, has looked like a bomb went off in it since about 6 months after the pandemic started. Then, when I decided not to return to work and retire early, it got worse. A lot of people were busy cleaning out their cabinets and drawers when states had their lockdowns, but not me. I was too worried about what was happening, and to be honest, it had been so long since I literally had nowhere to go or places to be, I kind of enjoyed the freedom of doing nothing, except cooking, working in my yard, trying to pretend I didn't have a care in the world! A year into the pandemic, when I finally made the decision to retire, I started cleaning out everything and whenever I didn't know what to do with something, I just threw it in my office. I am paying the price for that now. Seriously, my house is pretty spotless, but not in here. It's organized chaos, but it's chaos. For the past two weeks, I've been spending about three hours a day just going through everything and making hard decisions. A lifetime of career paperwork, CAD drawings of projects I worked on finally saw their way into the trash. Why did I hang onto it? And why was it all so hard to get rid of? I'll work that out later.....I still have about half the room left, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely. Next up, after the holidays, is my closet. I've done a first pass on that, donating most of my suits and work clothes, but there is a ton of work to be done there, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my bleeping god! They have already sold out of some of the stars. These rabid fans are so gullible and stupid. All the 6 pointed stars at €250 a pop are gone... except for poor old Carlos of Boromeo. And the 4 pointed for the blessed virgin, at €50 a pop are also sold out. Incroyable!!!
Fools and their money are easily parted.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
FRK's InstaStories, They've got soo much crap, they don't even remember what they have and surprise, Marie is doing it all alone.
Note to self: acquire a Madeleine mould...
Stories #294.jpg
Stories #296.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Right in that last rainy video all I can hear is shutters banging because there not secured no shutter dogs installed at 24k sitting around in a pile , the slushing of pouring rain down broken pipes because theres no drainage on roofs or ill equipped, one nothing is competed .

• Wow
  • Heart
I'm thinking about something this morning while looking at Pavlina's Instagram. The woman is in Vienna, at least her Instagram says so. How long has she been in Vienna?
Where did she stay while in Vienna? Hotel, AirBnb, friends?
Where did she get the money from? How do these people finance themselves? Don't just tell me she was saving while working at LL? How much could Fanny pay her for doing nothing?
If she is with a friend, where do these people find such friends?
Maybe I'm thinking wrong. Maybe they are the type of people who need little, and the rest of us are heavy materialists trapped in our big plans around work, home, raising children. It also helps that none of the LL group have children, so they can wander the world aimlessly. Is it luck or tragedy?
Besides, it's all wonderful when you're young? What happens to such people when they get old?
So many questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
they sing badly for there supper or should I say her cashmere holiday sweater , how much is this disaster costing the patrons ?
View attachment 2628471
[/QUOTE]
---
my rant months ago on the jesus painting costume saga she has not once ounce of respect for anyones religion , culture or beliefs its all a fake mask she likes to slip on and off "if she can make it work for her " and monetize it all .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
The lack of care, making fun of the veil by reducing it to; you can put whatever on your head, even a dirty napkin. Does not sit well with me.
Making fun of religion has become the norm this past decade and I don't like it!

Now let's pick another religion instead of Christianity ; would it be fun if they wore a Kippah? Or a hijab/scarf like muslim and jewish women do? No, they'd be outraged.

Someone's religion shouldn't be reduced to flog flodder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
@judiklettenmeijer854
16 hours ago
Dan, how could you possibly today have a thousand more subscribers than yesterday? It is incredible,but very well earned!
---
The lack of care, making fun of the veil by reducing it to; you can put whatever on your head, even a dirty napkin. Does not sit well with me.
Making fun of religion has become the norm this past decade and I don't like it!

Now let's pick another religion instead of Christianity ; would it be fun if they wore a Kippah? Or a hijab/scarf like muslim and jewish women do? No, they'd be outraged.

Someone's religion shouldn't be reduced to flog flodder.
Fanny has admitted that she is not religious at all, which, along with being insensitive, self centered, intolerant, and tone deaf, are some of the reasons why she is so disrespectful towards religious customs of others, to include using the chapel as a party pad, etc. She feigns respect for religious holidays, saints, angels, churches, etc. when she has something to gain from it ( $$$$$$$) from viewers, tv show footage, Patreon funds, etc.

I don’t believe Potts is religious. He has participated with Fanny in doing crappy tit in the chapel consistently over the years ( water seeks its own level).

May 14, 2023 post by Tattler Cleo’s Asp sums it up beautifully:

”In addition to those uses of the chapel in the photos, one of her Instagrams of the singles' weekend, showed that Potts did a treasure hunt with clues for her; in one, he left a bottle of wine with a chalice on the altar and they had to drink from the (presumably consecrated) chalice. She apparently had another party when the buffet was laid out on the altar. There were also occasions where she crossed herself in a chapel despite saying she does not believe and she also created a pastiche where she pretended to be someone praying in a chapel. I would think the believer fans and patrons would be very upset by all these things. She tells them how important the chapel is but shows no respect for it. She likes it because it's another decorative element for her vlogs and another cause for begging.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.