The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Gerry goes home and Fanny and Snorty go to SA for Christmas, Marie may be all alone looking after Ratso and the dump unless Chantal and Stephen go back there as their house is probably not ready to be lived in. Is Potty there for Christmas with his Mum? They seem to have disappeared and where is Ruthy?
WH-Smith-UK-Birmingham.gif

1702511649830.png

ruthywriter
5 days ago
Mad dash around London checking out THE ESACPE on shelves in @whsmithofficial. The most magical feeling!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🥂 My first reel celebrating THE ESCAPE being a Richard and Judy BooK Club Pick ⭐⭐
Location London, United Kingdom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've been checking out all the vlogs about staying the night in a tiny log cabin in the middle of Alaska or Russia etc during a snow storm (my God there are a lot of 'em) . I wonder if all this talk of freezing chateaux has driven me to it? BTW it's about 23 Celcius here in Auckland currently :ROFLMAO:
I've always wanted to go to Quebec and stay at the Ice Hotel for one night. It's kind of bougie, compared to staying in a log cabin, but still cold! My husband wouldn't dare do it, though. He hates the cold, except at night, for sleeping. Both of our birthdays are in January and one year I told him I wanted to go to the Ice Festival in Quebec for our birthday celebration and he looked at me like I had two heads. We ended up in Charleston, SC instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm so hoping that hideous vase get smashed - I don't even care how but I'm pretty sure we'll never find out when it happens.
I am hoping it will be Snorts, Would Fanny forgive him.

I noticed when a horrid plastic wine glass was hung on the tree of horrors this evening that Fanny said the glass reminded her of crystal d’arc !!!! Yes Fanny a little jibe at your pretend boyfriends ignorance when buying the hideous vase from Emmaus.
---
Nothing says a warm and cozy holiday with friends like having your guests bundled up as if they're getting ready to ski down the Matterhorn!

View attachment 2628545
Is Nazi bedecked in knockoffs from Thailand, the shawl, bag etc.Have we been told where they went en vacance or will Fanny not be announcing this?
---
View attachment 2628771
View attachment 2628759
ruthywriter
5 days ago
Mad dash around London checking out THE ESACPE on shelves in @whsmithofficial. The most magical feeling!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🥂 My first reel celebrating THE ESCAPE being a Richard and Judy BooK Club Pick ⭐⭐
View attachment 2628755
Her book was half price 😂🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why he is not cross about the heap of crap on the window cill behind this bench I do not know!
How Is it possible to have such a cacophony of junk on one small shelf?
Look closely. The stack of plates on the left must be another recent purchase by Phyllis. Each size is wrapped together with a cushion between each plate. This is how they were shipped.

They've not even been unwrapped and may never be. They're just shoved onto a window sill to collect dust.

Hoarders S15 E1.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I believe Potts fled the Dump after dropping off some of his crap from traveling. He probably spent some time taking photos of the chapel for the advent star grift scam and left.
He may also have been updating the chapel website when she showed him beavering away at the table on what I assumed was a laptop.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have so many question so few answers again.

Has she baked her christmas cake yet? Soaked in copious amount of alcohol?
Oh my dear @Luna20, in typical Fanny Fashion, she has gotten the instructions backwards once again.

Oh Fanny, you are supposed to bake the Christmas cake first and feed it spirits for 28 days, not "get soaked in alcohol for 28 days" and then bake the cake! Fanny has been following Sandra Lee, apparently. "But first, a cocktail!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look closely. The stack of plates on the left must be another recent purchase by Phyllis. Each size is wrapped together with a cushion between each plate. This is how they were shipped.

They've not even been unwrapped and may never be. They're just shoved onto a window sill to collect dust.

View attachment 2628825
If it is a recent purchase it would be a good one. I believe those are hand painted Royal Copenhagen. Very pricey. Might have gotten a deal at Emmaus.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2628771
View attachment 2628759
ruthywriter
5 days ago
View attachment 2628755

It’s just like a fairytale!
---

View attachment 2628825
There are plates stacked up beneath Fanny”s latest favorite book for Advent videos, a Thermomix recipe book, and another stack of plates in a different pattern on the right.
---
If it is a recent purchase it would be a good one. I believe those are hand painted Royal Copenhagen. Very pricey. Might have gotten a deal at Emmaus.
Could it have been a recent Ebay or auction house purchase? I wonder if Bonhams had some Royal Copenhagen plates in the Ôctober 4, 2023 auction?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
If you ever want to understand the plethora of things that are in Lalande's kitchen, Marie Wiik has made it easy for all to see. Just look at the tubs full of stuff on the floor! They have so much stuff, they don't even know what they have, as per the last picture. This, today, from her Instagram account.

1702516715198.png

1702516840980.png

1702516981034.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I am hoping it will be Snorts, Would Fanny forgive him.

I noticed when a horrid plastic wine glass was hung on the tree of horrors this evening that Fanny said the glass reminded her of crystal d’arc !!!! Yes Fanny a little jibe at your pretend boyfriends ignorance when buying the hideous vase from Emmaus.
---

Is Nazi bedecked in knockoffs from Thailand, the shawl, bag etc.Have we been told where they went en vacance or will Fanny not be announcing this?
---

Her book was half price 😂🤪
I wonder if Pottie purchased Ruthywriter a star in the chapel for Christmas? Was it Potts behind the camera videoing Ruthy in London highlighting her new book slamming Fanny and the Dump? Ruthie thanked Pottie in the new book for helping her with writer’s block, inspiring her, etc. on The Estate. Love that she is dancing and celebrating a book she wrote throwing her “ bestie” Fanny and her Dump under the bus for her book The Estate,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thrifty and shifty Fanny- when she runs out of chapel stars to sell, she'll get Patreons to dosh out for the ones on Lancelot's pet bed!

Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 8.26.26 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If they don't get Ratso de-sexed ..... he may be doing this on Fanny! :LOL:
Perhaps Phyllis dreams of being a breeder. :rolleyes:

Erm . . . I mean he wants Ratso to sire a dynasty of other half-price, not-exactly-sure-if-it's-a-purebred Prague Ratters.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you ever want to understand the plethora of things that are in Lalande's kitchen, Marie Wiik has made it easy for all to see. Just look at the tubs full of stuff on the floor! They have so much stuff, they don't even know what they have, as per the last picture. This, today, from her Instagram account.

View attachment 2628862

View attachment 2628864

View attachment 2628866
A lot of the stuff in the boxes came from the grift grab. Thanks again, mastermind of the grift grab, elfin Hanni.
---
Thrifty and shifty Fanny- when she runs out of chapel stars to sell, she'll get Patreons to dosh out for the ones on Lancelot's pet bed!

View attachment 2628868
The greedy , selfish 50% discount Shittelaine just couldn’t accept that Wendi sent the bed for Molly and had to take it for 50% off Discount Ratso. I hope Wendi is pissed.Wendi purchased a very nice bed just for elderly, chilly Molly, not Ratso. Bet those satin pajamas are great for freezing Ratso.……not.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
A palate cleanser of sorts, from all that is Stephanie.......Audrey is just so beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how the man-child can eat St-Lucia buns made out of 150g (roughly 1/3 of a pound)of butter and between 350ml to 500ml(1.5 to 2 cups) of milk depending on the recipe. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He may also have been updating the chapel website when she showed him beavering away at the table on what I assumed was a laptop.
I believe he took some photos inside the chapel to use on the website. I believe Fanny stated he was in charge of creating the site. I wonder if he got paid for his efforts or gets a cut of the money from the sale of each star as compensation for putting together the chapel star site. I don’t think Pottie works for free. He is a famous photographer, you know.
---
Wait for the next scam, “Buy a Tassel” campaign where viewers can replace a tassel on the newly purchased dining room chairs after Ratso destroys all the tassels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2628379
You are correct.
These comments from 12/21. 👇 I do believe that the problem is frozen toilet water. This strange answer from SJ is very telling.
Funny, Tallulah P, was asking about dishes in the attic.

The Chateau Diaries
I finally reveal our GLAMOROUS DOWNSTAIRS LOO!!!

Premiered Dec 30, 2021
comments...

Tallulah P
2 days ago
Question: do you worry about the china cracking and checking in the cold?

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

16 hours ago
No, I’ve never worried about it. I’ve never seen it crack from cold (except if in contact with water such as a toilet if the water in it freezes)
She is proud of her slum. She is mentally ill on top of it. The hoarding is text book insofar as allowing the actual building to crumble around her belongings whilst hungering for more. Her warped pride in snaring a volunteer younger boyfriend because she was Covid lonely, ignoring all warning signs. Philip is Gay, Stupid, Entitled, & Uneducated. No one who really loves Stephanie thinks Snorts is a good idea. It is obvious they find him insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think Steph and Potty would post that some of the stars are already sold/selling out to chum the waters? I wouldn't put it past them to create a "only a few left -- act now!!" pitch. Ugh, they're revolting.
Like I said in a previous post. She can sell a bazillion stars for as long as she can get away with it. No one is going to check on her scam. She'll just get away with fleecing her fans because they will not travel in droves to actually view their stars. Pathetic. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.