The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dans live stream today. Miracles of miracles. Fanny says she " misses Dan" and tomorrow she is going to the crispy chateau to decorate Dans outdoor Christmas tree. Now taking bets.... Will she let Dan live stream her??? He has live streamed all week long. Now I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be a real tit show If they go live.
Spot on. She set it up with yesterday‘s video. What a lazy loser. She has had 12 months to come up with 24 or so advent videos and she has done….…..NOTHING. The same level of effort she put into setting up Patron Days in August and giving Patrons less than 3 weeks to make arrangements to travel to the Dump.

She has gone on a dozen vacations/ trips this past year but she can’t be arsed to come up with ideas for advent videos, her prime ebegging month.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
In today's chat of Dans Live were quite a lot of nasty jokes about Phiphi's "big" baubles.

Is Dan doing himself a favor by giving the stupid snipe a platform again? I don't think so but they are all the same brood.

I hope tomorrow it storms and snows and Santa kicks her ass off the ladder. Good old Nick picked out a big tree especially for our favorite beggar. Well done treeman.

And will she bring mulled wine and cookies, McDonalds or maybe leftovers from Thanksgiving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spit on. She set it up with yesterday‘s video. What a lazy loser. She has had 12 months to come up with 24 or so advent videos and she has done….…..NOTHING. The same level of effort she put into setting up Patron Days in August and giving Patrons less than 3 weeks to make arrangements to travel to the Dump.

She has gone on a dozen vacations/ trips this past year but she can’t be arsed to come up with ideas for advent videos, her prime ebegging month.
I hope she falls flat on her botox ridden face next year. Her shameless scavenging makes me want to hurl and I can't abide laziness either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
in early days. and i think she worked on that unvortunate jardin anglais
One of my nicknames for Snorts is Miss Chatelaine. Have you ever seen Snorts work in the gardens, plant plants, trees, etc.? He tried to move a bench once.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You know what? You're probably not going to like this, but I have had a slight change of heart here. Would I do this for myself, use styrofoam moldings (or whatever it's made of)? Probably not - I don't know though, as I've not ever been a position to need so much millwork or plasterwork, both of which are very expensive. Do I think all the faux stuff is a bit overdone? Absolutely - but even when I've seen some chateau owners do up their rooms with the real thing, they tend to overdue it, too. Maybe it's the mindset of living in a chateau, I don't know, but some of them think they're living in Versailles.

I don't watch these guys at all, everything I see about them is what I read about here, except when they show up at Lalande and get treated like pariahs (that's the one thing nice I will say about Viv from Chateau Love, she treated these guys with kindness, and we all could use more of that these days). Forget what they've used or how they've used - do you know what I see? I see people who have done more work in the past few months than Stephanie Jarvis ever has, with a whole hell of a lot less money than she's grifted in the past three years! They seem to be passionate about their chateau and while we can agree that maybe their use of materials might be less than desirable, they're actually achieving something.......something Stephanie has never, ever done in the years I've watched her.
Yay - someone who agrees with me. Personally I can't stand the 'chateaux' or French look - it all looks so overdone and maximalist and all that gold is bluerrrrggghhhhhhhh IMO. However, IF you can use styrofoam and noone would know; why not? If gold paint is cheaper than gold leaf and it looks very very similar; why not? Saves HEAPS of money and looks the same.
I guess I was brought up with homemade stuff and my parents wouldn't have known what was 'in' ever - popular culture passed them right by. I remember when I first went to teach in deepest rural Japan and the kids were all asking me questions, one question was 'what's your favourite label' - I literally thought they meant the laundry/size tag and was trying to think if I preferred the one at the back of your neck or the one down the side seam..................................... (I did think it was an odd thing to ask).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Dan and Fanny are as “thick as thieves.”

Comments from Dan’s lI’ve video today:
jz2e5AWI-VA3zbqzqVDgNMVQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@57dollyd
1 hour agoStephanie certainly seems to be running out of content for her own vlog, so no surprise she needs to use Dan for content.

0svuFSlF7HFKISyLXFU3-MqQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@chriscraver4070
57 minutes agoShe is going to need a tall step ladder to decorate that tree. Can’t wait to see it . Enjoying your lives. I want to see 400,000 subscribers by Christmas.

yc39ZHGJMVJYZyE817_s8jAg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@sandraevens8744
39 minutes ago
Wonder if she’ll wear heels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well my old hags, puffs and probably a few pianos I am not one who shares anything personal on social media but the last few years have been very tough culminating in losing my Mum recently. I am utterly bereft but you buggers are keeping me going you are there in the middle of the night to make me snort with laughter (no I am nothing like that twit) and keep me distracted on something utterly trivial for a minute.So thank you and if I haven't been keeping up with people's personal issues over the last few weeks this is why but you're all in my thoughts esp @Lochness Monster No need to respond to this just make me laugh with some waspishly cutting Fanny humour.
I’m sorry for your loss. We’re all here for you❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One of my nicknames for Snorts is Miss Chatelaine. Have you ever seen Snorts work in the gardens, plant plants, trees, etc.? He tried to move a bench once.
ah, yeah, silly me, i missed the miss part. well, ... no, i don't remember. he's not a gardener, he's acameraman and designer. his nails are not suitable for gardening and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't watch CD any more - haven't for a year or so, but when I see screen shots of Ratso on here, I expect to see him holding up a note with: HELP ME messily scrawled on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Spot on. She set it up with yesterday‘s video. What a lazy loser. She has had 12 months to come up with 24 or so advent videos and she has done….…..NOTHING. The same level of effort she put into setting up Patron Days in August and giving Patrons less than 3 weeks to make arrangements to travel to the Dump.

Do we have any further update on the recent hospital stay? Was the commenter confused with her previous hospital visit or has there been a more recent one?

Reactions: 11
Well my old hags, puffs and probably a few pianos I am not one who shares anything personal on social media but the last few years have been very tough culminating in losing my Mum recently. I am utterly bereft but you buggers are keeping me going you are there in the middle of the night to make me snort with laughter (no I am nothing like that twit) and keep me distracted on something utterly trivial for a minute.So thank you and if I haven't been keeping up with people's personal issues over the last few weeks this is why but you're all in my thoughts esp @Lochness Monster No need to respond to this just make me laugh with some waspishly cutting Fanny humour.

May her memory be a blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like if you’re meant to end up with someone you will. You just need to stop thinking about it and get on with what you like to do. It’s when you’re doing those things that you will find your person. You should also let yourself get fixed up by your friends. I was a social butterfly for a year after my first marriage was over and I finally gave up. I couldn’t take it anymore. I just started spending my time doing what I wanted to do and let myself get matched up. Totally blind date after a couple phone calls. Been married 18 years!
Sometimes... it's just right person, wrong time.
Met an old (unrequited) love a few years ago, we met up for a cup of coffee and catching up.
I've always suspected, that he had a crush on me. Although he never said anything, he couldn't hide his body expressions; big smile, eyebrow flash etc.
As we talked and laughed, all the time it felt like we were the only two people in the world. It was a nice feeling and sometimes I do wonder if he felt the same - as I would guess it takes two to create such a sensation.
In the end, at this point in time he was in a relationship, had a child and a second child on the way.
I wished him the best, knowing that if I wasn't the one to love him, at least he was loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.