The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cup in which she took hot chocolate to Davy.
They were supposed to be used by Marie as vases.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel bad for him
---

Didn’t the DickWad just buy 6 or 7 pedestrian bridal vases from the 90’s? Fanny is upping the ante and cancelling his choices with “$”=quality. ( in this case she is correct ) however, the line is drawn. She is the boss.
When Fanny was purchasing the approximate 6 euro vases/ cups from the porcelain outlet recall her frettting on video about the cost? She is such a con artist. She spends more daily indulging herself then she spent at the outlet.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are Tante and Toncle dressed like this first thing in the morning if…they are staying in the Marquis apartment?
Have they been staying at Nattys tiny teeny weeny house?
With no heating is Fanny providing oil heaters all night for Andy , Davey, Hanni, MariE,and soon to be Gerry? The place is a kerosene storage facility waiting for someone to open a bottle of champagne by a hot fire or trip over an exposed cable.
Perhaps the insurance company will check on guest and staff safety when they are invest the recent tragic accident?
Maybe the fire extinguisher installation team should pop back to check on the current heating solution!?
It is truly miserable to be bone cold for so long

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You know what? You're probably not going to like this, but I have had a slight change of heart here. Would I do this for myself, use styrofoam moldings (or whatever it's made of)? Probably not - I don't know though, as I've not ever been a position to need so much millwork or plasterwork, both of which are very expensive. Do I think all the faux stuff is a bit overdone? Absolutely - but even when I've seen some chateau owners do up their rooms with the real thing, they tend to overdue it, too. Maybe it's the mindset of living in a chateau, I don't know, but some of them think they're living in Versailles.

I don't watch these guys at all, everything I see about them is what I read about here, except when they show up at Lalande and get treated like pariahs (that's the one thing nice I will say about Viv from Chateau Love, she treated these guys with kindness, and we all could use more of that these days). Forget what they've used or how they've used - do you know what I see? I see people who have done more work in the past few months than Stephanie Jarvis ever has, with a whole hell of a lot less money than she's grifted in the past three years! They seem to be passionate about their chateau and while we can agree that maybe their use of materials might be less than desirable, they're actually achieving something.......something Stephanie has never, ever done in the years I've watched her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
---
According to the liar in the December 7th patron vlog ( yes I am awake watching old vlogs🫣 ) Fanny told us she would use the LAKE money that she had set aside for the structural pairs on the CHAPEL…

Fanny told us the heating should be ready by summer 2023 and if not the four? Log burners would heat the house!? The heating biogas would have the capacity to heat any new buildings in the other courtyard.
Fanny says when the log burner in the hall now dining room is burning it heats much of the ground floor. LIAR
So many lies in just one vlog , it may have been one of her record breaking hair twitching vlogs.

If.. Fanny has used the lake fund money for the chapel , what money will fund the big room repairs, the terrace repair and the lake ? .

When Gerry was last at the dump he said he would be back the 4th December.
Are Naty and Amoury also there but don’t want to be on camera yet?
Will Davey stay for Christmas and Hanni too?

As for poor little Ratso here you can see the huge heavy clip on his leash, it is totally wrong and will be very uncomfortable.
Good points. What happened to all the funds she tearfully ebegged in December, 2022 fix the collapsing areas of of the Dump?
---
It is truly miserable to be bone cold for so long
Fanny couldn’t handle being out in the garden for more than an hour or so but expects everyone else to spend days outside at the Dump doing volunteer work.She was doing this on purpose on video so viewers think she puts in manual labor at the Dump. Remember last year, she waxed a floor?

Have we ever seen Miss Chatelaine ever plant anything or work in any garden at the Dump?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel like if you’re meant to end up with someone you will. You just need to stop thinking about it and get on with what you like to do. It’s when you’re doing those things that you will find your person. You should also let yourself get fixed up by your friends. I was a social butterfly for a year after my first marriage was over and I finally gave up. I couldn’t take it anymore. I just started spending my time doing what I wanted to do and let myself get matched up. Totally blind date after a couple phone calls. Been married 18 years!
You have a good story. You have a lot of luck too, and I’m sure, heartache on top of it all. I feel bad for Phil because he seems lost and heartbroken. Whether deserved or not, Angelina’s announcement was super harsh.
---
The cup in which she took hot chocolate to Davy.
They were supposed to be used by Marie as vases.
Well that’s a kick in the ass

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what? You're probably not going to like this, but I have had a slight change of heart here. Would I do this for myself, use styrofoam moldings (or whatever it's made of)? Probably not - I don't know though, as I've not ever been a position to need so much millwork or plasterwork, both of which are very expensive. Do I think all the faux stuff is a bit overdone? Absolutely - but even when I've seen some chateau owners do up their rooms with the real thing, they tend to overdue it, too. Maybe it's the mindset of living in a chateau, I don't know, but some of them think they're living in Versailles.

I don't watch these guys at all, everything I see about them is what I read about here, except when they show up at Lalande and get treated like pariahs (that's the one thing nice I will say about Viv from Chateau Love, she treated these guys with kindness, and we all could use more of that these days). Forget what they've used or how they've used - do you know what I see? I see people who have done more work in the past few months than Stephanie Jarvis ever has, with a whole hell of a lot less money than she's grifted in the past three years! They seem to be passionate about their chateau and while we can agree that maybe their use of materials might be less than desirable, they're actually achieving something.......something Stephanie has never, ever done in the years I've watched her.
I think what Terry has designed and what they did working together looks fabulous. They rebuilt that room from the beams. They either stripped or replaced every surface. They had a pro come sand the floors. They paid for new windows and painted them themselves. They cleaned and rewired lights and chandeliers. They did the electrical and plumbing. They reused old carved pieces and repurposed them. They arguably have a better looking ornate room than Fanny will have if installs her period paneling. It is insulated, solid, has a working fire, new plumbing and new electrics. I’d say they beat her ass by miles. With no money really.
---
You have a good story. You have a lot of luck too, and I’m sure, heartache on top of it all. I feel bad for Phil because he seems lost and heartbroken. Whether deserved or not, Angelina’s announcement was super harsh.
---

Well that’s a kick in the ass
I feel bad for him too, but he’s shaking it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel like if you’re meant to end up with someone you will. You just need to stop thinking about it and get on with what you like to do. It’s when you’re doing those things that you will find your person. You should also let yourself get fixed up by your friends. I was a social butterfly for a year after my first marriage was over and I finally gave up. I couldn’t take it anymore. I just started spending my time doing what I wanted to do and let myself get matched up. Totally blind date after a couple phone calls. Been married 18 years!
When I went back to visit Mum for the last time last year, they were on the same ferry as me coming back. Never seen two more miserabe looking people. He does seem a lost soul but just needs to let things run their own course.

After my first marriage ended, Mrs Spratts Mum and my Mum set us up on a blind date, that was 29 years ago.

Wasn't it nice having an almost Snortless vlog last night, he only spoilt the end bit by speaking.

Made for calmer viewing instead of wanting to punch his lights out.

Aumary, you've had a good break now just stay away from the cabbage/parafin stinking place.

Pissing down here this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Agree. I think you find your person when you are busy doing stuff you enjoy. I'm sure there is a vibe of desperation that is off putting to others when you are actively looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good points. What happened to all the funds she tearfully ebegged in December, 2022 fix the collapsing areas of of the Dump?
---

Fanny couldn’t handle being out in the garden for more than an hour or so but expects everyone else to spend days outside at the Dump doing volunteer work.She was doing this on purpose on video so viewers think she puts in manual labor at the Dump. Remember last year, she waxed a floor?

Have we ever seen Miss Chatelaine ever plant anything or work in any garden at the Dump?
She’s out of options. Now she feigns “actual” work to seem industrious. She has relied on her charm to have others do her bidding most of her life. Tick Tock. Doesn’t read as cute anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s out of options. Now she feigns “actual” work to seem industrious. She has relied on her charm to have others do her bidding most of her life. Tick Tock. Doesn’t read as cute anymore.
Pathetic with her perfectly contrived work outfit. I imagine she spent 2 hours tops and then thinks she deserves a medal. Hanni a guest cooks the dinner, she is so frightful. I think she is not doing advent flogs because she simply can't be arsed (although she will have filmed snippets throughout the year) but also because she is definitely not going to be at the dump for Christmas as no one wants to come. I mean like the most important prep for Christmas is making little sodding dolls for the advent house. She is a stunted individual

• Heart
Fanny was waiting until she had feed back … before’ launching’ her star scheme. Exactly how many fans are jumping up and down with excitement, maybe 12?
A lot more unfortunately (🤯), patreons are excited about it and planning on adopting stars. Some of them even want to pay for more than one, in memory of lost loved ones.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
oh gawd >.< how unoriginal ... must be jealousy as danny boy is doing live?! :unsure:
When she told Maria that he was always worried Lancelot would fall from her shoulder (where he sat whilst she was editing) so she had to hold him with one hand.... did anyone else audibly cry out.. 'Well put the fecking thing on the floor.'? They toss it around like a toddler. If that dog falls from a height of 5 foot it will do some damage.. They are not as agile as cats.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A lot more unfortunately (🤯), patreons are excited about it and planning on adopting stars. Some of them even want to pay for more than one, in memory of lost loved ones.
I find this profoundly sad . . . witch head will be over the moon.

• Sad
  • Heart
What a petulant little bleep face it is…

View attachment 2614560
Why has he not realised yet that when Madam was talking about the stuffed Jane Austing and Brontes, she was talking to the viewer and not himself.. his incessant, mundane, verbal platitudes that stumble from the gaping hole that is his mouth add nothing of any interest or value. Jeez I think the best place for dear Jane Austin in not by the window but is between his flapping lips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It wouldn't surprise me if, once the chapel is done, she launches even more tearful begging sessions for the grand salon, the upstairs rooms, the terrace and the lake, saying that all her resources had to be spent on the chapel as there were lots of unexpected extra expenses. After all that, it will be the apartments (gites) as she is desperate to provide a retirement hime for Gerry and the other gite will provide some income so she can continue to employ staff.

• Angry
  • Sick
When she told Maria that he was always worried Lancelot would fall from her shoulder (where he sat whilst she was editing) so she had to hold him with one hand.... did anyone else audibly cry out.. 'Well put the fecking thing on the floor.'? They toss it around like a toddler. If that dog falls from a height of 5 foot it will do some damage.. They are not as agile as cats.
They continuously enable and encourage the dangerous behavior by laughing, rewarding it with treats, patting it, giving it positive reinforcement for the behavior, etc. The dumbass gruesome twosome have trained and are training Ratso to continuously behave this way. Anxious, nervous, neurotic, attention seeking 5 pound Ratso will hit those hard stone floors with a bone or brain crushing thud. Fanny encouraged Ratso to try to jump ouy of tante’s hands and over her shoulder in the kitchen. Idiot Snorts is probably still tossing Ratso up and down in the dog bed as he totes it up and down the steps or around the Dump. Recall him encouraging the dog to lunge over the sides of the bed and holding the dog over his head. They treat the dog like it is a battery operated stuffed toy.

If the dog wants to curl up around her shoulders when “ editing” ( code for online shopping, auctions, zoom calls, and watching netflix), it may be could be seeking the warmth of the neck and head region of the person ( put it in its bed to keep warm and sleep), seeking attention ( hungry, needs to go outside to tit or piss, etc.) , or if it is jumping around, put the damn dog on the floor and give him to Snorts to watch. Snorts has no job. Ratso has thin skin, not much fur, and very little fat reserves. Ratso gets cold very easily.

Snorts and Fanny lie. Ratso is not in any “puppy training school.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They toss it around like a toddler. If that dog falls from a height of 5 foot it will do some damage.. They are not as agile as cats.
They just don't care and its sort of reminds me of the poor man that fell from the roof........ they Never learn a thing and they do not worry or care unless its Them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
susanakurdi3563
2 hours ago
That poor dog...let him be a dog,put him down stop smothering him.

annegrozelle6174
4 hours ago
Oh no. You're dressing in layers just like mommy. How you teased her, now you're becoming her

Great idea Elaine. make stuffed dolls with their tits and genitalia out to place around the advent Dump structure!
elainelee8536
7 hours ago
Stephanie, I have an idea for your “little people” to design and make for next year - PLEASE consider using some of the figures from your Dad’s paintings. How cool it would be to have some populating Jared’s LaLande.
---
nancyking2517
10 hours ago
I am missing the Advent content...I have looked forward every year. I know it is only day 6 but...
---
freedomwalksinbeauty
11 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie, where have you gone......? We miss you in front of the camera. This vlog not too bad, but, as much as we like hearing your disembodied voice cheerfully greeting everyone, commenting on how good looking they are, how much you love what they are wearing, how delicious their food preparation looks - YOU are our movie star! Has Philip become too grand to follow you around with the camera? P.S. please, please train Lancelot. An untrained dog is like an unwashed porcelain plate - stressful for everybody and worse as time goes by. Lots of love, honestly.
Show less

What a paaaarfectly named cat attracted to the screeching sound of the voice of Stephanie, MOOCHIE,

lisaloy2011
9 hours ago
Funny story. As I've been tuning in since the beginning, my cat, Moochie - she's a mooch - comes running when she hears Stephanie's voice. She watches through the entire video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fanny reeling em in

afrlala3593
17 hours ago
Thank you for sharing this Basilica really touched my heart. Being a Christian this really shows how deeply the French people were Christian. So much have changed.

View attachment 2614492
@liliboo8475
11 hours ago
It made me feel quite emotional, it's truly beautiful, and the gift from God to mankind of His Son Jesus Christ, must never be forgotten or taken for granted. The reason for so much uncertainty and unrest is the throwing-over
Is afrlala3593 being serious! Do they not understand French history. The unrest started somewhere around 1787. The storming of the bastille in 1789 with the freedom of alleged n'er-do-wells. The "people" cut off heads because the church was too corrupt and too strong. Au-revoir Louis XVI 1793. France IS a laïc country. It adopts no official religion. All religions can be practiced, or none. Christianity and the church, in my eyes, are not the same thing. Despicable Fanny is a prime example in corruption and the use of religion and religious iconary (ps. I think I just made that word up!).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.