The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My entire family are university educated, including masters and phds - none of us have grad photos plastered everywhere/anywhere. If it was a while back, after school - it become less relevant to life when you're in your 40s and 50s and ya know, Instagram wasn't around back then.... Or are you suggesting that's what a narc would do?
Same here and a few went to Oxford too and none of us have graduation phots hanging anywhere-but the fact is if Fanny show off, narc, opera singer had a graduation pic we would have seen it by now. Or at least some crazy jape photos in her gown from the day on instagram. She showed the progress on the chicken coup so let's see if a graduation pic is forthcoming.Narc Fanny can't resist being grandiose and showing off so this would be bragging rights for sure.

Can someone also tell pathetic Pott's you're not handsome, neither are you quirky you are more Peter Dinklage to look at than Hugh Grant but without Peter's talent or charm. You're a fop, a cad a two bit failure who has reached middle age and managed to own a tiny stake in a falling down Chateau. You are unable to commit to Fanny romantically but still cling on like the fungus up the Chateau walls. You Potts like to think you're a Champagne Charlie but you are low rent beer and pork scratchings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

@carolynmaccord3635
54 minutes agoOk... Elephant in the room. What is going on with your new heat system?? Just wondering. Sending warm thoughts.

@carolinegooder7091
6 minutes ago
Due to the death of a consultant in their company, the heating company took a pause. With Amaury back I hope the duct work and radiator insulation can continue.

---
@carolinegooder7091
19 minutes ago
Stephanie wants Dan to take or buy the red van as his green one is toast. Amaury and Philip rent larger vans when they need them.
---
jdee2482
2 minutes ago
It doesn’t feel like the advents of previous years. Where are the trees? Are you decorating rooms this year
Seriously Caroline Gooder how would you know about the van ???? Unless you live in the Farmhouse???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can recommend a few. Sorry to ask, I can not memorize all, but what is your native language? Never mind.

Fernand Braudel is the greatest French historian among all the great French historian, in my opinion. His book trilogy The Identity of France are amazing and I totally recommend… but I will search something on Napoleonic times

Book 1
Amazon product

Book 2
Amazon product

Book 3 only in French…
Amazon product
Thank you so much. I'll have a look at those. English is my first language. Well truthfully my only language 🫤
---
Can someone also tell pathetic Pott's you're not handsome, neither are you quirky you are more Peter Dinklage to look at than Hugh Grant but without Peter's talent or charm.
Hey, hey, hey now ....... I for one think Peter Dinklage is actually quite handsome and sexy. We can agree that Potts is neither of these things. Did you see Hugh Laurie play Bertie Wooster, that's who Potts reminds me of, a dim witted Bernie Wooster. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I may or may not have been eyeing the property market in France lately.
almost all the listings with “lakes” call it a pond (étang).. because none of them are large enough to be lakes… Stephraudie likes to pretend everything about her is more grand than it is… her farmhouse is a chateau, her pond is a lake, her “boyfriend” is straight… the list goes on!
🧵SJ pretends farmhouse is chateau, pond is a lake & “boyfriend” is straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My entire family are university educated, including masters and phds - none of us have grad photos plastered everywhere/anywhere. If it was a while back, after school - it become less relevant to life when you're in your 40s and 50s and ya know, Instagram wasn't around back then.... Or are you suggesting that's what a narc would do?
I am talking about never showing even 1 photo, 0 proof of ever graduating Oxford, no talk of actual graduation ever by status freak Mummy or Fanny anywhere when she loves to brag about ATTENDING Oxford.

Yes, a narc like braggart Fanny ( a woman who keeps a framed photo of herself in her wedding gown in her closet and has dozens of paintings/portraits, pillows, and photos of herself plastered everywhere, as well as flashback photos of her 20’s with her pals,and who has 2 best friends she met during university days, Baghead and Ollie ( who has posted flasback photos), and exaggerates and “ elevates most everything in her life to try to appear wealthier, smarter, more desirable, a winner, etc. ( examples, I was made a lady, I was invited to the parade by ….. the paris legislature summoned me to Paris, my pond is a lake, I am an opera singer, I have a Marie Antoinette descendent twig, both my parents were psychiatric nurses ( lie), Gerry is my brother, not my brother, a friend of the family, etc. ) Fanny loves to showcase photos from her past parties, vacations, etc. Who knows? Any photos or proof of graduation may be lost in the same place as the missing accounts. She has never met a camera that she will not pose for. How many dozens of photos have her best friend boy posse taken of her over the past 3 decades?

We are talking about a woman who lies and lies and lies and glosses over or ignores revealing the full truth about portions of her life that she feels would undermine her claims of being part of the upper echelon or what she considers elite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dear Santa,
I have been naughty. I planted plant-less plants, forgot I owned sheep, got on more ladders than my “boyfriend”, told people the black rooster is a hen & stopped feeding the cat. I didn’t call Selmar when Diesel died or tell my guests to get a TB test but I will buy myself a star. (Instead of just painting them myself even though everyone around me are artists: Ollie, Petheric, Aundy, I bet even kid 2 could scribble one out).
I will do better, promise, I will give to charity so viewers stop asking & will tell all workers on property to stop dying.

Tootle pip,
SJ

p.s. I could use a new kaboom, I think mine is broken. Oh and a lake, because I’m never going to pay for that with my own money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Seriously she is broke???? According to her and spends 150.00on a skirt???? Hell I just bought two shirts at Wal-Mart and they were 6 bucks a piece. I was happy.. She lives in another world than most people , I think. I know there are many people with money. but for many not us just paying utility bills and to.live is a struggle. She is
so flippant about how she spends her money. and flaunts it which makes me so.sad that all.those Patrons can't see . blind people.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone also tell pathetic Pott's you're not handsome, neither are you quirky you are more Peter Dinklage to look at than Hugh Grant but without Peter's talent or charm. You're a fop, a cad a two bit failure who has reached middle age and managed to own a tiny stake in a falling down Chateau. You are unable to commit to Fanny romantically but still cling on like the fungus up the Chateau walls. You Potts like to think you're a Champagne Charlie but you are low rent beer and pork scratchings
Bravo - well said !!!

Potts is the kind of person who cannot pass a mirror without looking into it and saying "Dang, I a fine" .

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.