The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I think you find your person when you are busy doing stuff you enjoy. I'm sure there is a vibe of desperation that is off putting to others when you are actively looking.
I recently came across @meetcutesnyc on Instagram. The guy stops and interviews couples he spots out and about. Asking them how and when they met. It is cute. The other day the Blind Date UK couple came up, Alex (?) and Sue. OMG. What a blast from the past. They met on the tv show in 1988, married 2 years later and they are still happily married. Cilla truly was Cupid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just reading the comments on last night Pethericks vlog. They are so supportive of the whole team but especially Teabag, I hope he runs with this and keeps up the enthusiasm he has shown. It is so refreshing after all the false, fake, forced rubbish that is shown increasingly on Fannys vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
IJ cold.jpg
Screenshot (612).png

lindar
1 hour ago
What has happened with the new heating system?!

annegrozelle
4 hours ago
Oh no. You're dressing in layers just like mommy. How you teased her, now you're becoming her

ptgardener
8 hours ago
It looks so chilly! Is the new heating system working to capacity?

Screenshot (251).png

lorikeller7990
9 hours ago
Phillip doesn’t do any work it seems.
ehpeachylove
8 hours ago
@lorikeller7990 uncalled for as he dies a lot of things around the château.

freedomwalksinbeauty
11 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie, where have you gone......? We miss you in front of the camera. This vlog not too bad, but, as much as we like hearing your disembodied voice cheerfully greeting everyone, commenting on how good looking they are, how much you love what they are wearing, how delicious their food preparation looks - YOU are our movie star! Has Philip become too grand to follow you around with the camera? P.S. please, please train Lancelot. An untrained dog is like an unwashed porcelain plate - stressful for everybody and worse as time goes by. Lots of love, honestly.

scottskillman
11 hours ago
I am Sorry, I just don't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Convent organ wins hands down and it is not finished ! Les Dawson at the keys.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just reading the comments on last night Pethericks vlog. They are so supportive of the whole team but especially Teabag, I hope he runs with this and keeps up the enthusiasm he has shown. It is so refreshing after all the false, fake, forced rubbish that is shown increasingly on Fannys vlogs.
Yeah…I mean, they’re all grifters and e-beggars…but of all the snakes in the chateau universe I suppose the Pethericks are the least vomit inducing. I guess that’s something.

They still make me vomit…just less violently. 😆

IMG_6065.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are so supportive of the whole team but especially Teabag, I hope he runs with this and keeps up the enthusiasm he has shown. It is so refreshing after all the false, fake, forced rubbish that is shown increasingly on Fannys vlogs.
I hope Teabag has seen the light and gets his life together.
I was never a fan of his but ...... he is growing on me with all this great work he is doing .
Keep it up and ----- Never go back to LaLaLande...... it will be the death of you !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When she told Maria that he was always worried Lancelot would fall from her shoulder (where he sat whilst she was editing) so she had to hold him with one hand.... did anyone else audibly cry out.. 'Well put the fecking thing on the floor.'? They toss it around like a toddler. If that dog falls from a height of 5 foot it will do some damage.. They are not as agile as cats.
They shouldn't have a dog period. They make me sick the with the careless way they treat that poor animal. On Bren's FB page, Fuzzy Felt took a picture of Fanny sat on one of the dining room chairs, near the fire with the bleeping dog on her shoulder.

Next there will be another video soon of her in tears announcing yet another fatal accident, this time it wil be the dog.

The dog looks totally bewildered. I really really want to slap her face.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It wouldn't surprise me if, once the chapel is done, she launches even more tearful begging sessions for the grand salon, the upstairs rooms, the terrace and the lake, saying that all her resources had to be spent on the chapel as there were lots of unexpected extra expenses. After all that, it will be the apartments (gites) as she is desperate to provide a retirement hime for Gerry and the other gite will provide some income so she can continue to employ staff.
But the dozy arseholes just keep throwing money at her don't they. I can't understand how these utter utter fools are so blinkered as not be able to see what we see. All I can think is they all must live sad miserable lives to be taken in by someone who continually makes false promises.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A lot more unfortunately (🤯), patreons are excited about it and planning on adopting stars. Some of them even want to pay for more than one, in memory of lost loved ones.
Fanny/ Potty are yet to announce the cost of this dreadful con. How much is a dead loved ones memory worth? Despicable.
If Potts values things like he does his disneyesk photos those stars will be $200 each and no doubt $500 for any special constellations that FRK has manifested!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You know what? You're probably not going to like this, but I have had a slight change of heart here. Would I do this for myself, use styrofoam moldings (or whatever it's made of)? Probably not - I don't know though, as I've not ever been a position to need so much millwork or plasterwork, both of which are very expensive. Do I think all the faux stuff is a bit overdone? Absolutely - but even when I've seen some chateau owners do up their rooms with the real thing, they tend to overdue it, too. Maybe it's the mindset of living in a chateau, I don't know, but some of them think they're living in Versailles.

I don't watch these guys at all, everything I see about them is what I read about here, except when they show up at Lalande and get treated like pariahs (that's the one thing nice I will say about Viv from Chateau Love, she treated these guys with kindness, and we all could use more of that these days). Forget what they've used or how they've used - do you know what I see? I see people who have done more work in the past few months than Stephanie Jarvis ever has, with a whole hell of a lot less money than she's grifted in the past three years! They seem to be passionate about their chateau and while we can agree that maybe their use of materials might be less than desirable, they're actually achieving something.......something Stephanie has never, ever done in the years I've watched her.
I agree. I think it is a bit too heavy on ornamentation and gold but this is their home not mine. They have completely renovated and secured their top floor living space, they have installed new windows or repaired windows doors to be weather proof and stop deterioration, they have cleared significant overgrowth in their gardens, and they have at least built a modern and clean functioning bathroom for people who come and volunteer. Oh and they have also completely built a modern functioning home for their mother in what was an animal barn. As you say with minimal help and all this in the space of a couple of years. They put F4Fs and her band paid servants to shame and she's a complete witch for giving the impression that they are beneath her because of their working class background. Given an opportunity I know where I'd rather spend a week vacationing or helping out and it's not that dirty, tatty, pretentious shiteau of SJs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thinking of Fanny and her expensive sponsored face thing vlog, I must say that over the last 2 months I have been using Nivea Rose Care moisturising gel cream £2.99 and find it fab, over the years never been as happy with expensive all packaging / marketing lotions and potions, other stuff in range yet to be tried. This post is NOT sponsored !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fanny/ Potty are yet to announce the cost of this dreadful con. How much is a dead loved ones memory worth? Despicable.
If Potts values things like he does his disneyesk photos those stars will be $200 each and no doubt $500 for any special constellations that FRK has manifested!
Speaking of "disneyesk" and Michael Potts...

200w art.gif

1701958709879.png

1701959570807.png

Thinking of Fanny and her expensive sponsored face thing vlog, I must say that over the last 2 months I have been using Nivea Rose Care moisturising gel cream £2.99 and find it fab, over the years never been as happy with expensive all packaging / marketing lotions and potions, other stuff in range yet to be tried. This post is NOT sponsored !
☝Michael Potts photographed one for your post...

1701959145967.png
☝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Dans live stream today. Miracles of miracles. Fanny says she " misses Dan" and tomorrow she is going to the crispy chateau to decorate Dans outdoor Christmas tree. Now taking bets.... Will she let Dan live stream her??? He has live streamed all week long. Now I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be a real tit show If they go live.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I had trouble sleeping last night, so got up and went to see what was new on the vlogs. There was Nicholas Fairford, releasing a new vlog, setting his table for the Christmas holiday. He was very excited about the items he had purchased. No cheap thrifted stuff.....

He spent the first couple of minutes explaining he'd had his hair cut and dyed back to his natural color and then went into a dissertation about how he is foregoing highlights for a few months but will get them again in Spring. I swear, I thought I was talking to one of my female friends! However, oddly comforting at 3 a.m., when I couldn't sleep! And what a contrast to that scruffy, ugly Philip Janssen.

Oh my God, but I had to laugh. He said he'd show us how to make a new dish he has been introduced to and explained that he is going to incorporate this into his repertoire moving forward. He called it marshmallow salad......and said there's nothing like it in English cookery. For all of us Americans, he made Ambrosia salad, but instead of using Cool Whip, he whipped heavy cream (which I think he'll be disappointed about using, because I can't see that using real whipped cream will stay stable and not turn runny), then added the fruit, shredded coconut and mini marshmallows. I laughed and laughed! You would have thought this was some delicacy!

1701960621486.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching an almost 50 year old woman sitting in her fuggly, filthy robe making little stuffed dolls imaginary friends based on authors she's read, reminded me of a frail, spoiled 8 year old princess with no playmates playing alone with her toys.

Not that she's emotionally stable on the best of days, I'm wondering if Fanny is more unsteady than usual, and feeling the real life pressures & consequences of Mr. Frey's death. (ex: orange netting around the shitoo, investigations etc.) There's only so much a ditzy, fake blonde airhead who avoids adulting can handle when life's realities come home to roost. Maybe the pressure is getting to Fanny - did a little anxiety attack send her to hospital?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Tin Foil Tiara Time:

I have noticed that Kirsty has lost weight, and I suspect *adjusts tiara* that the reason F4F made such a big deal out of how many layers she had on is because that time lapse, IN WHICH YOU COULD NOT SEE HER FACE was actually Kirsty in a blonde wig. Which is why actual work was accomplished!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just woke up and Danny Boy is filming a "live" from the Crispy Chateau. They have a Christmas Tree and guess who is coming tomorrow to decorate it? Yup, Fanny herself. <eyeroll> I wonder if she will that loser child with her to hang the baubles.

Must say Dan's garden is looking better than Fanny's muddy mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.