The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Chateau has HEAT and hot water!
... at least when there is no big storm which cuts their power supply off :) I really liked how they took it in stride and made an interesting video out of it which showed how they solved the problem instead of just whining like someone else would

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Now, the old trout stated on her vlogs that the crazies wait for, that there would be no advent vlogs this year.

By the amount of comments of 'are there going to be any advent videos, or have I missed it' on youtube and on FB, it just goes to show that this load of tits only hear and see what they want to, even when it's told to them by the person they worship above all others.

I'd love to know the average age group of her viewers as they've all got the attention span of a goldfish.

As for those on Bren's FB page I do question their sanity (it's highy entertaining) here's one after Dan's latest begging for more subs.
---------
I've shared on my local groups because Dan lived here before he went to France ! Also on my own wall . Others that live in the Portsmouth UK area could do the same !
--------

WTAF!
As if the population of Portsmouth give a toss!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I won't ever forget the picture someone posted here of Peter from It's a Wonderful Life, taken (I think) from a screen shot where he is wearing his pants or sweatpants and is um, how do I say this? Freeballing? Let's just say there was nothing left to the imagination!

I tried to search for it, but I don't always have such good luck in searches here, for some reason. But it was quite comical!
Didn't someone say it was meant as a joke?... They were quite partial to innuendo... Anna woud do her little girl giggle...but yes I remember the pic. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
annieterminetschuppon7232
7 hours ago
So, you've paid a fortune in wood burners + kind of super industrial hitting system and this winter, you are still using oil hitting system.

imeldahori7308
14 hours ago
Spilling the kerosene is just what I've been expecting to happen
Apart from the imbecile screaming with laughter filming kerosene spilling everywhere , what are the rules for storing such a product in a home?..
The multitude of different forms of heat all draining the electricity fuse board and endless extension cables to plug them in is causing so many hazards. I just wonder if the matches are kept next to the kerosene!?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Look ar LAZY Fannny’s advent video excuse!

View attachment 2610348
@TheChateauDiaries

19 minutes ago
Hello Marilyn, instead of the usual Advent vlogs this year, I'm sticking to the daily videos and including lots of Christmassy preparations in our days. They will be on every day of the month until (and including Christmas Day) so you can join us in the run-up to Christmas as usual!

Hello Lynn, instead of the usual Advent vlogs this year, I'm carrying on with the daily videos and showing lots of Christmas preparations, so that there's something for people who don't only want to watch Christmas crafts. They will be on every day of the month until (and including Christmas Day) so you can join us in the run-up to Christmas as usual!

She is “ holding back” the secret gazebo project reveal until SPRING 2024 after it is shown on chateau DIY.
The Gazebo project that she accidentally showed whilst planting the apple trees in the Pergola...with an eplanation that the full project will be shown
at a later date? Who wants to see the build of it when you've already seen the end result? Didn't we see Amaury laying the groundwork and the columns already? Is there a second Gazebo?
---
Apart from the imbecile screaming with laughter filming kerosene spilling everywhere , what are the rules for storing such a product in a home?..
The multitude of different forms of heat all draining the electricity fuse board and endless extension cables to plug them in is causing so many hazards. I just wonder if the matches are kept next to the kerosene!?
It was obvious that was going to happen.... anyone could see that Quentin Crisp was not focused on the task in hand, was not monitoring the flow of liquid, Hanni was but let it too late to tell him. Davy comes to the rescue with one sheet of kitchen towel... if that isn't cleaned up thoroughly it could burn the dogs paws, could also be a slip accident.. I remember a tip once for oil spillage in the kitchen and that was to pour Washing powder onto the spill to absorb the grease... not sure if it would work on this but more effective than a paper towel. These people have no life experience whatsoever, I'm amazed they have made it this far up to now.
---
summersolstice646
3 minutes ago
Where are the advent videos?? Is this it???
Ah bless, she actually sounds dissapointed....still she has the Summer solstice on 20th June 2024 to look forward to...she knows that will be happening..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Lochness Monster - I was going through Instagram tonight, reviewing who I was following and whose posts I have missed lately. I have an interest in and collect antique jewelry and I came across a couple of accounts that I really enjoy. You had mentioned that you had a mourning brooch ( think it was a brooch?) that had woven hair......check out this account. Some really beautiful pieces of mourning and commemorative jewelry - one of my favorite ones is below, where the hair is actually embroidered into the image. This person wrote a very good book on mourning jewelry called "In Death Lamented" which I have. While I only have one piece of this type of jewelry, a ring that commemorates death and rebirth (no hair, just gold and enamel from the early 1800's), it's interesting to go through and see all of the memorial pieces! Many of her items are very old, many from the 1700's, and are in remarkable condition and she always tries to track down the history of the piece. Sarah is based in the US, but she is very reliable and often in England. And she has an Etsy page, which is listed on her Instagram page. In any event, it's just an interesting way to spend the hours, looking at these historical pieces! I hope you enjoy!

View attachment 2610797
Quite extraordinary. Thank you for taking the time to forward this information, I will follow it up.

The skills involved to make unique items is a joy to behold unlike the mass produced lifeless stones that abound now.

I decided to make a childhood fascination with antique jewelry a hobby at least that is my excuse for buying items!
My great aunt had a business selling antique jewelry and was always wearing beautiful pieces and as a child her twinkling rings and brooches enthralled me..I have a love of opals too but they are less wearable due to their tendency to brittleness.

Auctions are very exciting and addictive and I understand that Snorts with his limitless budget might feel the same.
I only buy from a very reputable company and know the staff
My care home fees are being well invested🤔😂

Apologies for my indulgence. You do not know how much I have needed this forum as a distraction with the police and ambulance involved in my husband’s railway bridge incident once again yesterday 😥.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2610562

The B& B is closed for the season and she is now begging for money…. Yet she has a personal chef and masseur!

And we should adopt a star????

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2610564
Jeez Marie can give very scary looks... I wonder what was going on behind the eyes... The 'massage room' has no relaxing ambience at all... couldn't even see a scented candle .. just a table positioned in front of the log burner covered with a throw surrounded by clutter... is this where the snooker table is? I wonder if anyone else is privvy to his masseuse skills or just madam.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jeez Marie can give very scary looks... I wonder what was going on behind the eyes... The 'massage room' has no relaxing ambience at all... couldn't even see a scented candle .. just a table positioned in front of the log burner covered with a throw surrounded by clutter... is this where the snooker table is? I wonder if anyone else is privvy to his masseuse skills or just madam.
The snooker table is crammed into the storage facility/ marquis sitting room!

I expect Snorts is off to meet his parents at his favourite Christmas market buying his favourite biscuits.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I do not like reading idiotic comments (on Dans vlogs) suggesting that Dan and Nicks Movember fund raising efforts have been syphoned off. ALL payments were made to Movember direct and they are clearly listed on the Movember web site.
I get you. Unfortunately that’s all Dan’s own doing, he is such a money crazy grifter that people start to think all he does is for his own good… even when it is not. His support for Movember is his only redeeming feature and he should be recognized for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The massage…. Likely the first time she had had heterosexual sex in the last 3 years.

IMG_5404.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am starting to think Fanny has serious mental problems…first I thought it was all just part of her pure narcissistic soul, but now I think she has serious mental problems. She is a danger to herself and others around her. And no one says a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This mess reminds me of the real life mother/daughter situation portrayed in Grey Gardens. The Edith Bouvier Beale‘s duo lived in absolute filth and unsafe conditions for years. Fanny would be the crazy mother who lived in her bed, and snorts would be the theatrical daughter telling stories and dancing around in dress up clothes living in a fantasy world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Quite extraordinary. Thank you for taking the time to forward this information, I will follow it up.

The skills involved to make unique items is a joy to behold unlike the mass produced lifeless stones that abound now.

I decided to make a childhood fascination with antique jewelry a hobby at least that is my excuse for buying items!
My great aunt had a business selling antique jewelry and was always wearing beautiful pieces and as a child her twinkling rings and brooches enthralled me..I have a love of opals too but they are less wearable due to their tendency to brittleness.

Auctions are very exciting and addictive and I understand that Snorts with his limitless budget might feel the same.
I only buy from a very reputable company and know the staff
My care home fees are being well invested🤔😂

Apologies for my indulgence. You do not know how much I have needed this forum as a distraction with the police and ambulance involved in my husband’s railway bridge incident once again yesterday 😥.
I am so sorry to hear that your husband had another incident. Hugs to you both, as this is not easy, especially for you.
Interestingly, even across all of these miles, we are connected! Something made me forward this information via this forum to you last night. I was tired and really needed to go to bed, but I cannot stress enough how sharp and acute the feeling was to get it on here for you; it's as if I knew it was a diversion you needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Massage Man web site

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so sorry to hear that your husband had another incident. Hugs to you both, as this is not easy, especially for you.
Interestingly, even across all of these miles, we are connected! Something made me forward this information via this forum to you last night. I was tired and really needed to go to bed, but I cannot stress enough how sharp and acute the feeling was to get it on here for you; it's as if I knew it was a diversion you needed!
Thanks, The police have just been here again. It is so difficult and disheartening. I live in a city with less than 50 thousand people and yesterday the mental health team had just two nurses on community duty.
One of them was supposed to ring us, they did not. There is no help and even trying to buy it is not possible as emergency care is always state care.
Once you turn 65 you become and old person in the mental health system and this is not joyful!

I am trying to find a place in a care home to give me some respite but they also have to accept him if there is a place.
In this corner of the uk respite starts at £2000 a week. The money for me is not necessarily an issue but my husband does not lack capacity and can therefore choose where he wants to live . We have had very expensive and useless live in carers. And on it goes.

Fanny is living in her own asylum. She was depressed for I think 9 years after her father died. That is what she said what really happened we do not know.
As for why Fanny is pampered by all I believe…
Fanny is the goose that laid the golden egg and this is why she is coddled. Yes a little pun for Snorts when he is reading here!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Dangerous Dan is just as careless and reckless with the dogs as he is with anything in his care, to include cars, vans, equipment, tools, etc. He doesn’t watch them, they eat toxic tit out of the crispy chateau debris constantly, and he flings stones off the building when the dogs are outside.
I’m not defending Dan, and agree with much of what you’ve said, but, those dogs are being raised like “farm dogs”. They must learn to stay out of the way of equipment and because they are free to run and roam, they are bound to eat or tangle with something that could be harmful. They aren’t pets, so to speak, he probably got them to keep people off the property. They are puppies so they aren’t the best watchdogs unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.