The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny has just got up and is on Facebook.
---
StcJoseph... Has Fanny checked Wiki before pushing the narrative of St Joseph being her grandmother’s ‘ favourite’..?

Patron saint of attorneys and carpenters. How useful Fanny. Please make daily advent prayers for St Joseph. If it’s all about the chapel then show some true advent meaning vlogs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think that is the trouble Gertie .... as we know .... when $$$ comes in ..... all friendship goes out the window . ;)
---

Oh M&M..... now that is truly Ugly !
He must have been on drugs . :whistle:
And over at the Carbon Chateau, Nick, who seems to be a legit tree expert, recommends cutting the wire & removing the burlap to let the roots spread underground to better support the tree growth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
And over at the Carbon Chateau, Nick, who seems to be a legit tree expert, recommends cutting the wire & removing the burlap to let the roots spread underground to better support the tree growth.
It drives me BONKERS to see the laziness at LieLande! She needs to check out Garden Answer and how they lost a huge tree because the cage was left on. The burlap doesn't bother me as much, but if you water, let the soil settle, tamp it down, and add more soil as necessary you can make sure there is soil all around the roots!

Also, "Plant it high and it won't die!"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Apart from the imbecile screaming with laughter filming kerosene spilling everywhere , what are the rules for storing such a product in a home?..
The multitude of different forms of heat all draining the electricity fuse board and endless extension cables to plug them in is causing so many hazards. I just wonder if the matches are kept next to the kerosene!?
Hanni was just as bad all of a bloody twitch, it was because of her the poxy thing overflowed in the first place. Don't think Uncle Fester likes getting dirty much either. Their all friggin touched.

When we had one we certainly didn't store the fuel near the kitchen like she does. I think we kept it out in the utility room where it was cool and she's got enough of those kind of rooms.

When I said to Mr Spratt they're using parafin heaters he laughed and said that'll make a shed load of condensation everywhere.

Give Max Wall Jnr something to do other than going to Emmaus, build up the fires in the woodburners and keep them going all day. Not as if they're going to run out of wood any time soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apart from the imbecile screaming with laughter filming kerosene spilling everywhere , what are the rules for storing such a product in a home?..
Also, if they just wiped that spill with a cloth or paper (as Fanny did with the peacock poo), it will remain hazardous for the dogs. In one of the latest vlogs, it looked as if Molly was eating something off the kitchen floor, so let's hope someone there had the sense to deal with it properly. I noticed that the spill happened at exactly the minute Fanny turned up, screeching at them with her pink phone in their faces. Maybe they would have concentrated on what they were doing had she not muscled in. Mind you, I doubt if Hanni, or even Uncle Stephen, is any more mature than Fanny and Snorty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Quite extraordinary. Thank you for taking the time to forward this information, I will follow it up.

The skills involved to make unique items is a joy to behold unlike the mass produced lifeless stones that abound now.

I decided to make a childhood fascination with antique jewelry a hobby at least that is my excuse for buying items!
My great aunt had a business selling antique jewelry and was always wearing beautiful pieces and as a child her twinkling rings and brooches enthralled me..I have a love of opals too but they are less wearable due to their tendency to brittleness.

Auctions are very exciting and addictive and I understand that Snorts with his limitless budget might feel the same.
I only buy from a very reputable company and know the staff
My care home fees are being well invested🤔😂

Apologies for my indulgence. You do not know how much I have needed this forum as a distraction with the police and ambulance involved in my husband’s railway bridge incident once again yesterday 😥.
Oh goodness, feel for you, you must be on edge every day. You certainly need an outet and where better than here.

I've a small collection of vintage costume jewellery dating from the 20's to the 50s, coincides with a large powder compact collection.

They use to have twice yearly jewellery sales at our local Emmaus (not been there in 4 years) and I've picked up some lovely Edwardian/Victorian pieces got some mourning bits. Luckily most of the time the others (it was a fight to get to the counter) were only interested in modern pieces. I've never paid more than 5euros for any of them. Got some lovely heavy sterling silver, all overlooked because it was tarnished.

I daren't go on an auction site and the brocantes aren't the bargin bins they use to be anymore.

I could probably open my own shop and make a bit of money with what's in my house.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Now, the old trout stated on her vlogs that the crazies wait for, that there would be no advent vlogs this year.

By the amount of comments of 'are there going to be any advent videos, or have I missed it' on youtube and on FB, it just goes to show that this load of tits only hear and see what they want to, even when it's told to them by the person they worship above all others.

I'd love to know the average age group of her viewers as they've all got the attention span of a goldfish.

As for those on Bren's FB page I do question their sanity (it's highy entertaining) here's one after Dan's latest begging for more subs.
---------
I've shared on my local groups because Dan lived here before he went to France ! Also on my own wall . Others that live in the Portsmouth UK area could do the same !
--------

WTAF!
As if the population of Portsmouth give a toss!
More likely to attract people who he didn’t get on with in the past who will take to leaving rude comments. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So, do we think she's booked the package of full body massages for 550Euros?!
It's things like this that piss me off, it's a totally unnecessary expense on money that should be going towards fixing the sodding place. If she actually did something constructive/active she wouldn't need the massage.

Still, most of what she spends money on is unnecessary. Greedy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
After watching the patreon vlog from South Africa please please please put me out of my suspense and tell me that she did indeed give out the accountant’s reports for 2020. Was it in the same vlog where we saw the kitchen being cleaned or was it the one where the terrace steps were repaired? I’ve missed those so maybe that’s why I’ve missed the accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It drives me BONKERS to see the laziness at LieLande! She needs to check out Garden Answer and how they lost a huge tree because the cage was left on. The burlap doesn't bother me as much, but if you water, let the soil settle, tamp it down, and add more soil as necessary you can make sure there is soil all around the roots!

Also, "Plant it high and it won't die!"
I heard that last sentence in Aarons voice. You said exactly what I was thinking. Better yet Fanny watch Dans videos and Nicks advice, as they are doing it right. And in what world does this metal decompose in soil??? Davey.is a poser

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get you. Unfortunately that’s all Dan’s own doing, he is such a money crazy grifter that people start to think all he does is for his own good… even when it is not. His support for Movember is his only redeeming feature and he should be recognized for that.
I disagree. Dan has put out high quality videos from the start. He studied filming to improve his output. He has bought a minimal amount of equipment to allow him to undertake the renovation of Chateau de Chaumont. He has hired knowledgable foresters to sort out the woods that have been left wild for 40+ years and is replanting for the future. He has raised a huge amount for Movember and ultimately wants the chateau to be used to give underprivileged children holidays with a chance to learn life skills Where is your evidence for him being “ a money crazy grifter”?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Quite extraordinary. Thank you for taking the time to forward this information, I will follow it up.

The skills involved to make unique items is a joy to behold unlike the mass produced lifeless stones that abound now.

I decided to make a childhood fascination with antique jewelry a hobby at least that is my excuse for buying items!
My great aunt had a business selling antique jewelry and was always wearing beautiful pieces and as a child her twinkling rings and brooches enthralled me..I have a love of opals too but they are less wearable due to their tendency to brittleness.

Auctions are very exciting and addictive and I understand that Snorts with his limitless budget might feel the same.
I only buy from a very reputable company and know the staff
My care home fees are being well invested🤔😂

Apologies for my indulgence. You do not know how much I have needed this forum as a distraction with the police and ambulance involved in my husband’s railway bridge incident once again yesterday 😥.
Sorry to hear about your husband. Hope everything is ok now.

This forum is a distraction to me too, I have been using it as a “mind cleanser” for some time now, long before I was about to join it and start comment. It is my favorite distraction these days, I even miss some of the old members who I was never able to interact with. Here I can forget everything about my health and laugh.

It would be amazing if we could pay Fanny compliments and be overwhelmed by her hard work and impeccable taste but, instead, we are increasingly shocked by her absurdities and complete idiocy. At this stage I think she is a lost cause.

• Heart
build up the fires in the woodburners and keep them going all day.
Yes, yes yes, this is so obviously the sensible thing to do, and as these stoves draw in air for the fire they also creat air currents that will help dry out the building fabric and soft furnishings. It's also madness that the kitchen range isn't in use. It's very rare for any part of them to break, and if this happens you can get it repaired. Even if there was a fatal crack in the main body then she could easily afford to buy a new or reconditioned one. The added comfort and convenience from a permanent hot stove in the kitchen would be transformative. Why doesn't she think of it as a big kitchen gadget as she loves spending on those.

• Heart
I disagree. Dan has put out high quality videos from the start. He studied filming to improve his output. He has bought a minimal amount of equipment to allow him to undertake the renovation of Chateau de Chaumont. He has hired knowledgable foresters to sort out the woods that have been left wild for 40+ years and is replanting for the future. He has raised a huge amount for Movember and ultimately wants the chateau to be used to give underprivileged children holidays with a chance to learn life skills Where is your evidence for him being “ a money crazy grifter”?
Didn’t he just sold over 500 trashy ornaments for $40, each just because he is a grifter? Doesn’t he ask for Patreon money and give nothing back? Doesn’t he ignore his viewers and never, ever, answer comments? Heard he doesn’t answer a thing not even on Patreon.

Movember is his ONLY positive feature and I stand by it. He is a rude, selfish and opportunistic man and he will never, ever, finish that chateau, no matter what he says his plans for the future are. He will abandon just like he abandoned his family’s house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't like to make disparaging remarks about another person's Christmas decorations, but I can't help myself tonight. I thought Linda Vater's Christmas trees won for world's ugliest, but I was wrong.

Behold, Jared Gruene has a new Instagram post, and he's posted his Christmas tree. I'll just leave it at that.

View attachment 2610760
They moved to Florida!? I know of several Tattlers that might have a new neighbor!

• Haha
  • Wow
Didn’t he just sold over 500 trashy ornaments for 40, each just because he is a grifter? Doesn’t he grab Patreon money and give nothing back? Doesn’t he ignore his viewers and never, ever, answer comments?

Movember is his ONLY positive feature and I stand by it. He is a rude, selfish and opportunistic man and he will never, ever, finish that chateau, no matter what he says his plans for the future are. He will abandon just like he abandoned his family’s house.
---

Didn’t he just sold over 500 trashy ornaments for 40, each just because he is a grifter? Doesn’t he just grab Patreon money and give nothing back? Doesn’t he ignore his viewers and never, ever, answer comments?

Movember is his ONLY feature and I stand by it. He is a rude, selfish and opportunistic man and he will never, ever, finish that chateau, no matter what he says his plans for the future are. He will abandon just like he abandoned his family’s house.
---

Didn’t he just sold over 500 trashy ornaments for 40, each just because he is a grifter? Doesn’t he ask Patreon money and give nothing back? Doesn’t he ignore his viewers and never, ever, answer comments?

He did just sell out a Commemorative Christmas Tree Ornament in 24 hours so his supporters clearly didn’t feel it was trashy. Choosing to be a Patron is absolutely discretionary; no one is forced to participate. He doesn’t ignore his viewers, he frequently answers their questions and responds to comments verbally in his vlogs. I am not gifted to see into the future but from what I have seen so far I believe he will achieve the restoration. Furthermore he has returned on more than one occasion to work on the former family home.

Reactions: 11
So, do we think she's booked the package of full body massages for 550Euros?!
Or maybe the slimming massage is more her thing...

"A slimming massage , specifically targeting feminine areas, is quite simply a gift you give yourself."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.