The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fast forwarded through that useless vlog, but when she said, It´s all hands on deck, she meant to say, all hands on dick. Then went to see her masseur.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile, on "The Only Chateau Owners Who Don't Piss Us Off", Amanda and Lincoln are working on making a temporary kitchen in their guest house (while the Chateau kitchen is under construction) with plans to renovate the guest house eventually for friends and family. No Patreon, no cyberbegging- not even a "Go to our online store" cry (they were nice enough to put their merch link in the description, and this is fine.) Their Chateau has HEAT and hot water! Kudos to Our French Chateau for keeping it real!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm Not nearly as observant as many of you, but I did however notice that Little Lord Fondletoy has also taken over the festering kitchen cupboard which used to house lots of cookware and things useful to meal prep. it now contains his vast collection of inadequate, coloured and tiny wine glasses.

Natty's communal office houses the further detritus from Mr Useless's compulsive junk store visits. In one of the latest NON advent vids Brand Killer repeated his thrill and pride and scoring a Crystal Darques vase (available at marshalls) and Kohl's.

As all the paid companions leave and only thirsty sycophants remain, they have to forage through under counter cupboards for meal prep stuff as Phiphi has reorganized his (at least) 60 glasses into prime kitchen real estate when BnB guests aren't expected for at least 4 months. The scullery is now an Evesham display area !

And do you think ten tonne tante is impressed with the fool after she has prepped, cooked and served a mushroom lunch which is interrupted by Khillip's displaying the 45 unneeded vases from emmaus? Mais NON !🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Meanwhile, on "The Only Chateau Owners Who Don't Piss Us Off", Amanda and Lincoln are working on making a temporary kitchen in their guest house (while the Chateau kitchen is under construction) with plans to renovate the guest house eventually for friends and family. No Patreon, no cyberbegging- not even a "Go to our online store" cry (they were nice enough to put their merch link in the description, and this is fine.) Their Chateau has HEAT and hot water! Kudos to Our French Chateau for keeping it real!
And they never show their children. They have many animals that are safe and looked after. I do enjoy their channel

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh that mad me so mad when she said that !!!
I do hope everyone who sends her money feels the same way I did while watching it today and then --- perhaps----- they will see the light and see her for what she is !!! Rrrrrrrrr
When Fanny says "it's all hands on deck", she means everyone else doing manual labour while she stands around with her pink camera then heads off for her weekly massage. Lazy cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't like to make disparaging remarks about another person's Christmas decorations, but I can't help myself tonight. I thought Linda Vater's Christmas trees won for world's ugliest, but I was wrong.

Behold, Jared Gruene has a new Instagram post, and he's posted his Christmas tree. I'll just leave it at that.

1701748571541.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I don't like to make disparaging remarks about another person's Christmas decorations, but I can't help myself tonight. I thought Linda Vater's Christmas trees won for world's ugliest, but I was wrong.

Behold, Jared Gruene has a new Instagram post, and he's posted his Christmas tree. I'll just leave it at that.

View attachment 2610760
What is that ?! It looks like a shaved tree ! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Fanny only keeps Snorts around so there’s someone to hate on besides her. I don’t think she minds throwing him under the bus if it’s to her benefit.

If Snorty disappears forever from the shitoo I’d consider it a Christmas miracle and the second coming of Christ! Lord be to God!

He is an easy slow moving target- so why not? He’s too lazy to run plus his jeggings are a self imposed handicap. ( not that he needs any more )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Linda was very good at window dressing.
Sydney has taken Linda's old place back to the bones and remediated everything, that basement for instance . . . what a mess.
Everywhere you look Sydney and Tommy have had to fix things.
Then there's the garden . . . well, what's left of it. :giggle:
Revealing just how bad a shape the house is in plus ripping out the garden has driven a wedge between Linda and Sydne
I think that is the trouble Gertie .... as we know .... when $$$ comes in ..... all friendship goes out the window . ;)
---
Oh M&M..... now that is truly Ugly !
He must have been on drugs . :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah Davy and his metal balls are in trouble again. Metal balls around the tree roots! (*roots* snigger).

The people are not happy that once again, Davy knows best and plants more tress with burlap and wire still intact. I was amazed Kirsty didn't say anything.
@Skattie
45 minutes ago
Guys i just googled removal of burlap and wire …they all say remove this before planting, so sorry guys . You need to get that stuff removed, do it properly so it can grow healthy and strong , Davie says nursery told him just to plant as is, incorrect info
@happygrandma5637
1 hour ago
If the plants don't make it then and they were planted re instructions from buyer they should put in for a refund or all new plants. I noticed no watering, however, I guess that took place off camera. At 4:29 Stephanie: "Ok Davy, something tells me that my comment section is going to go mad..". And, she was right!!
@vladimirsanchezgarci
1 hour ago
you are literally planting trees in prisons... it's not that hard to remove the cages and burlap... that metal would NOT desintegrate in the next 100 years... at this point i think you are doing it wrong just to gain some engagement in the comments... such a shame your trees must suffer the consecuences. (next spring it's not a suitable amount of time to check if the trees are happy or not... you would suffer the consecuences of your poor decision way more far away in the trees life)

@LuluC59

3 hours ago (edited)
What kind of soil does France have that the wire cage on a root ball will dissolve into the soil and disappear
emoji_u1f926_1f3fc_200d_2640.png
️yes they’ll thrive, until they don’t. At least remove the burlap and give the trees a chance. Back filling is the key when planting a B&B and watering in well. I don’t have any faith in Davey’s ways & I’m not alone on this. Poor
emoji_u1f333.png

@delorisjones7729
1 hour ago
did you unwrap the root ball before planting?

• Haha
  • Sad
I think that is the trouble Gertie .... as we know .... when $$$ comes in ..... all friendship goes out the window . ;)
---

Oh M&M..... now that is truly Ugly !
He must have been on drugs . :whistle:
I wish there was an emoji on Tattle for ugly.
I'd be using it all the time.
---
Ah Davy and his metal balls are in trouble again. Metal balls around the tree roots! (*roots* snigger).

The people are not happy that once again, Davy knows best and plants more tress with burlap and wire still intact. I was amazed Kirsty didn't say anything.
@Skattie
45 minutes ago
Guys i just googled removal of burlap and wire …they all say remove this before planting, so sorry guys . You need to get that stuff removed, do it properly so it can grow healthy and strong , Davie says nursery told him just to plant as is, incorrect info
@happygrandma5637
1 hour ago
If the plants don't make it then and they were planted re instructions from buyer they should put in for a refund or all new plants. I noticed no watering, however, I guess that took place off camera. At 4:29 Stephanie: "Ok Davy, something tells me that my comment section is going to go mad..". And, she was right!!
@vladimirsanchezgarci
1 hour ago
you are literally planting trees in prisons... it's not that hard to remove the cages and burlap... that metal would NOT desintegrate in the next 100 years... at this point i think you are doing it wrong just to gain some engagement in the comments... such a shame your trees must suffer the consecuences. (next spring it's not a suitable amount of time to check if the trees are happy or not... you would suffer the consecuences of your poor decision way more far away in the trees life)
@LuluC59
3 hours ago (edited)
What kind of soil does France have that the wire cage on a root ball will dissolve into the soil and disappear View attachment 2610798️yes they’ll thrive, until they don’t. At least remove the burlap and give the trees a chance. Back filling is the key when planting a B&B and watering in well. I don’t have any faith in Davey’s ways & I’m not alone on this. Poor View attachment 2610799

@delorisjones7729
1 hour ago
did you unwrap the root ball before planting?
I think not removing hessian or wire from the root ball goes some way to explaining why that previous hedge they are replacing with holly may have failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Philip can be the new Poochie (The Simpsons)

A quick write-off from the “show” would be great.

Hope I don’t get banned for this post 😂 I’m joking of course!

1701753165621.jpeg
1701753286917.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Lochness Monster - I was going through Instagram tonight, reviewing who I was following and whose posts I have missed lately. I have an interest in and collect antique jewelry and I came across a couple of accounts that I really enjoy. You had mentioned that you had a mourning brooch ( think it was a brooch?) that had woven hair......check out this account. Some really beautiful pieces of mourning and commemorative jewelry - one of my favorite ones is below, where the hair is actually embroidered into the image. This person wrote a very good book on mourning jewelry called "In Death Lamented" which I have. While I only have one piece of this type of jewelry, a ring that commemorates death and rebirth (no hair, just gold and enamel from the early 1800's), it's interesting to go through and see all of the memorial pieces! Many of her items are very old, many from the 1700's, and are in remarkable condition and she always tries to track down the history of the piece. Sarah is based in the US, but she is very reliable and often in England. And she has an Etsy page, which is listed on her Instagram page. In any event, it's just an interesting way to spend the hours, looking at these historical pieces! I hope you enjoy!

1701752421617.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It seems the massage man is having alternative thoughts about his client today. Perhaps he will use the chilli oil for a change?
Hide her under the blanket and spray her with very cold water I have heard it is invigorating.
That's where Tat n Ton are staying, wonder if Tata got a massage too.

What is it with Fanny not being able to make a fire up and light it herself.
---
View attachment 2610562

The B& B is closed for the season and she is now begging for money…. Yet she has a personal chef and masseur!

And we should adopt a star????

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2610564
But the crazies will only tell you, she deserves it for all the caring, selfless work she does in restoring the shitoo.

She's a waddling miracle don’t you know. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That's where Tat n Ton are staying, wonder if Tata got a massage too.

What is it with Fanny not being able to make a fire up and light it herself.
She can make and light a fire for herself, she just refuses to do so. The indulged little orphan princess wants to be coddled and cared for by her subjects at the Dump and plays the damsel in distress. It is beneath her, the YouTube influencer, to do something so common as starting a fire in the log burner, it’s all a power play with Fanny. The same with gardening, and and household chores except washing a few of her clothes monthly,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
@katehobbs2008
15 minutes ago
Five years ago when you were mostly alone running the B&B and struggling to keep up with maintenance, you could not have dreamed that now you would be doing jobs like the garden pergola and the panelled salon, the jardin anglaise, the chapel restoration. What a transformation

joanneharper9090
17 minutes ago
Please make sure that the sheep or other animals don 't nibble on the yew. It is poisonous to all animals, including people. One bite could be deadly.

ellendicks5843
23 minutes ago
Hi Stephanie. I was so looking forward to the Advent calendar each evening. As yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent, I thought we would see the first item. But it did not happen. Then today, again my expectations were unfulfilled. Do you plan to make public the Advent calendar items?

camillaalmeida2647
33 minutes ago
I DO THINK AMAURY AND NATI WILL MARRY IN THIS GAZEBO.

isabellamarais8494
48 minutes ago
What happened? Where is Phillip?

jenniferrayhill2000
1 minute ago
Philip?

lhmcd5538
1 hour ago
I’m sorry Stephanie but it’s one of my pet hates having someone watch me do heavy work. Davey is so talented and we need to listen to what he says. The garden is going to be a show stopper. Marie is so sweet. Her cooking is very good too. Thank you. May you all please take care and stay safe. Louisa.

corinnemist3399
1 hour ago
Thank you - I have watched your 'LaLande' for quite some time now, a period of not watching too, so I have seen your growth and change and lovely people. These short daily videos are quite enjoyable, but I now want to say - that I think for me, I prefer the way you used to show your videos, not so often and with longer content. Reason being, when I want to sit down and 'take time out' for myself to watch something interesting, then a 30 or 45 minute content a couple or maybe 3 times a week would be far more enjoyable and interesting. Sorry to say, as I am sure a lot of people prefer these, and maybe this works better for you, but I just feel a 11 or 16 minute ''watch is not long enough or restful, so it just feels I have 'rushed' ...so I then feel I have not taken anytime out to relax on a programme. Anyway, I hope you won't mind my saying - thank you though for all your hard work - enjoy it all! :)
---
How pathetic these idiots are. Corrinemist, go get a life, don't waste time on this loser and support someone who is not a millionaire.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If it's true that there aren't many showers with hot water working - does that mean the B and B guests had no hot water?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I do not like reading idiotic comments (on Dans vlogs) suggesting that Dan and Nicks Movember fund raising efforts have been syphoned off. ALL payments were made to Movember direct and they are clearly listed on the Movember web site.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2610760
1701769571552.png

I wonder what is so difficult in this wood nymph's life, chose the wrong shade of beige?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.