The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she purchased the lot in South Africa that potts passed off as his purchase, I believe she also invested some money in the mystery murder mansion and that is why they gave her a room of her own for her use and decoration. Ollie has no dedicated room of his own at the Dump.
---

I don’t think they were discussing today’s video when they were talking about the mole. They could have been referring to one of the other live videos this week.
---

Mummy has a good decade + left of life in her. She isn’t going anywhere soon. She can outrun her daughter ( as proven in the South African video as Fanny waddled to the hospital to visit TB Percy.).
I think Camilla felt her marriage was threatened by Ollie’s dumb Friend- and rightly so. Enough is enough. Same with Nic and Marie. Again, rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dan wants 8,000 more subscribers before he will put the roof on the crispy chateau? Manipulate much, Dan?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I got myself all worked up in this vlog !
Why isn't the Delicate One helping with the planting of that crazed garden?
As for Fanny - I do not know how someone can just sit and watch all those people do bloody work and she does Nothing ! Its her darn place too!
God she is so cunning isn't she Gertie !!! :mad:
@Pekey and @M&MsMom, Linda is really starting to wear thin with me.
Her voice, like nails going down a chalkboard.
Her house . . . just like her garden, a mishmash of stuff.
And talking of her garden, she has ripped approximately 50% out from the front.
She didn't even put the annuals in. She had the 'help' do that while she was away.

Have either of you noticed that Sydney now references Linda as the 'previous owner' in her vlogs rather than naming her. Interesting. Have we had a falling out?

And as for seeing Linda on Homeworthy, I can't wait, she says sarcastically.

And one more thing, that Leah . . . Leah thinks Leah is really cool. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
video today that she finds it “so relaxing watching Davy and the rest of them shoveling dirt.“ She lifted not one finger to help them,
Oh that mad me so mad when she said that !!!
I do hope everyone who sends her money feels the same way I did while watching it today and then --- perhaps----- they will see the light and see her for what she is !!! Rrrrrrrrr

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Few comments on Dan’s video above:

9PYilbUDOEpJHZ75Z9GLgN-w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@roystone9932
1 hour ago @CalebVanPoneisen Likely to happen considering how Dan gets waylaid on other projects .....needs to complete one job before starting another dozen .

@thuperthexthy3659
46 minutes ago
He seems youtube money hungry to me. I question wether he actually donated money to moevember.

bethirwin7445
3 hours ago
Now that the dogs have learned to dig, I’m wondering how much landscaping they’ll dig back up in future
charmees6637
45 minutes ago
My goodness those doggies under feet are a pain
sandyangel4243
1 hour ago
Your puppy is sure fascinated with the worms. Is she eating them or just messing with them?

shannonthemason
2 hours ago
I know they are not the main show, but the 2 dogs make for great comic releaf

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Dan is just as money hungry and manipulative as Fanny, they are two peas in a pod, morally and ethically.
Agree....... they should buy another Falling Down Castle together ....... they will laugh all the way to the Bank while fighting like mad !!! :ROFLMAO:
Karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, I saw that. It was a bit of a strange vlog.. I really don't understand why they didn't just drop a note onto Insta or use the Community tab in youtube, or even just pin a comment under their last vlog, just to answer the worries of their fans about their sudden silence. No need to go into details, just say they are fine and either hope to be back, or say they have had enough. No need to film anything. A written comment once a month only takes a couple of minutes.

If there was a chance they were coming back then how do they expect to keep the support that they have built up if they don't communicate with people? There were many comments of concern after their last vlog, but only one reply from them around 7 weeks ago (I posted it here) making vague reference to how the youtube gig hadn't worked out the way they had planned. It's a great way to lose subscribers: ignore them.

Judging by yesterday's offering, they have decided that the way to crack the algorithm is to gag Anna. There were plenty of shots of her in her weird (imo) outfits but she was not allowed to speak - hardly a word throughout. Peter did all of it, narrating over pieces of film that were taken over the summer. I'm not really into them any more, although I am glad nothing bad has happened. I won't be watching them again, I felt strange vibes from that vlog.
The last time they took a break was right before they announced they were going to sell. Anna said she was considering going back to work but it would mean being away and Peter had an emotional breakdown. It was very upsetting to watch. He didn’t want to keep the chateau if it meant being away from her most of the time. He finally got ahold of himself and came to terms with selling. She was much more practical. He was really emotional.

I could see him becoming frustrated that their channel didn’t do better and feeling like quitting. He’s a much more sensitive soul than he usually shows.

• Heart
Wow, no Snorts in the secret project vlog either. Maybe the dismissal of Snorts is the secret project. Surely if he were around he'd have pitched in to help with the tree planting. (insert chuckle here)
If Snorty disappears forever from the shitoo I’d consider it a Christmas miracle and the second coming of Christ! Lord be to God!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Agree....... they should buy another Falling Down Castle together ....... they will laugh all the way to the Bank while fighting like mad !!! :ROFLMAO:
Karma!
There is at least sexual attraction between them. Snorts is a front

• Haha
  • Wow
Poor Princess Fanny- she actually had to spend £250+ (the heating pot alone was £99.95) on hot chocolate supplies from Hotel Chocolat because as 'Clarissa Explained it All'- "Hotel Chocolat was neither a sponsor, nor do they ship to France." I found it quite comical that she has gone to such levels of e-begging when the Shitoo still doesn't have a proper heating system for the slaves residents- hell, £250 is more than she allotted Maria for the shops for guest dinners for an entire week during B&B season! I certainly hope neither they nor the gangsta grannies grift Princess Greedy any more. Well, on a positive note, the internet was free of Snorts for a few days- unfortunately, he could be heard in the background during the hot chocolate advert, but we did not have to look at his fugly mug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
@Pekey and @M&MsMom, Linda is really starting to wear thin with me.
Her voice, like nails going down a chalkboard.
Her house . . . just like her garden, a mishmash of stuff.
And talking of her garden, she has ripped approximately 50% out from the front.
She didn't even put the annuals in. She had the 'help' do that while she was away.

Have either of you noticed that Sydney now references Linda as the 'previous owner' in her vlogs rather than naming her. Interesting. Have we had a falling out?

And as for seeing Linda on Homeworthy, I can't wait, she says sarcastically.

And one more thing, that Leah . . . Leah thinks Leah is really cool. :rolleyes:
"The previous owner" ....... I love it - just gorgeous !!! :ROFLMAO:
Oh there has been a fight .... probably the house and the way she left it or found many hidden problems when the sale went through !!!
I do skip along her vlogs because its so boring, screaming voice, bloody lazy like Fanny or the products she flogs and flogs !
So....... I have seen that weird little blonde girl next to her .... is she Leah?
The girl , like Linda is VERY fond of herself like you say Gertie!
I think the reason there is no new planting is ........ wait for it ....... no company has come up with some Freebies!!!
Oh I am looking forward to Homeworthy and how they will twist that place!
I am hoping old Hubs makes a appearance too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No Travels with my crappy friend since October 29, 2023. The comments in the mystical murder mansion channel comment section that were unflattering to Fanny and posted here in Tattle this past week or so have been removed. I cannot find the series of comments.
---
JP-mv2dy
7 minutes ago
What happened to christmas diaries

cpalmieri21
14 minutes ago
I used to love this channel. It has become conversations as opposed to creation. Maybe get back to creativity and I’ll watch again

LuluC59
20 minutes ago
1:59 there’s been quite a few failed hedges. That should tell you that you all are planting wrongly. You must soak bare roots before sticking them on a hole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh there has been a fight .... probably the house and the way she left it or found many hidden problems when the sale went through !!!
Linda was very good at window dressing.
Sydney has taken Linda's old place back to the bones and remediated everything, that basement for instance . . . what a mess.
Everywhere you look Sydney and Tommy have had to fix things.
Then there's the garden . . . well, what's left of it. :giggle:
Revealing just how bad a shape the house is in plus ripping out the garden has driven a wedge between Linda and Sydney.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh did they send Phiphi back to Grandpa or did he get lost in Emmaus?

This gazebo looks like cheap junk from China. The style above and below don't match at all.

Is the new chicken coop ready yet?

Everyone was working hard and the only one who didn't lift a finger needed a massage. I want to use her face as a punchin' ball. Please! May I?
Yeah you would think that someone as thoughtful as Fanny would see how hard the others were working and maybe give one of them her massage? Never!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.