The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one of the dogs playing with a frog and then ate it.
Once had a cat that suddenly was just dribbling out of its mouth, alarmed off to the Vet that day and they said it was likely she had licked a frog and it was a bad reaction, think injection was the treatment ? All OK by next day. Wonder how Dans dog went on ?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Once had a cat that suddenly was just dribbling out of its mouth, alarmed off to the Vet that day and they said it was likely she had licked a frog and it was a bad reaction, think injection was the treatment ? All OK by next day. Wonder how Dans dog went on ?
Dan got the dogs purely for content, it increases his views, takes up video time, and he ups his YouTube ratings and ad rates by the 30 to 40% of comments just talking about the dogs, Dangerous Dan is just as careless and reckless with the dogs as he is with anything in his care, to include cars, vans, equipment, tools, etc. He doesn’t watch them, they eat toxic tit out of the crispy chateau debris constantly, and he flings stones off the building when the dogs are outside. Even though Dan does a lot of manual labour and works a lot, at his core, Dan is just as money hungry and manipulative as Fanny, they are two peas in a pod, morally and ethically.

The dogs are tools to be used for making money. That is it, look at cd comment section, 30 to 40% of comments are about Ratso. It increased or maintained her video views and increased her comments which increases her ad rates, YouTube money, etc, Ratso also fills up huge amounts of video time since she has little to nothing to film. She has become so entitled and lazy, she hasn’t done tit for advent videos. She has no talents herself and has worn out the embroidery machine daily for weeks, then put Ratso in over 20+ videos.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Yes, very interesting. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the end of Snorts at the farmhouse. I won't get my hopes up too much though.
As much as I never want to see his fugly mug again, I also want him to stick around and continue ruining her brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The gazebo is always going to be a white elephant, the scale and style so lalande. Davey has no clue and they all think that by keep adding plants to it and also the long pergola that it will improve. No it will not.
That long pergola which was going to have roses and clematis with an apple tree every other space is now just one long row of apple trees , therefore no space to exit along the way and no place for all that expensive iron furniture Fanny bought ie the grape design set and the expensive day bed. Unless Pavlina has painted that iron furniture we will never see it again. Also someone has decided to make one long flower bed against the wall under the pergola which now makes the whole thing out of scale again.
More money wasted .
As for lazy Fanny filming in that hideous fleece dressing gown that surely is not clean. If I was lazy like her I would have purchased a super stylish long warm cashmere one.
Apart from the fraud Stephanie Jarvis is committing, the next worse thing for me is the legacy she will leave behind of ruined and degraded countryside. Davey has no clue as you say, he can use a CAD and draw fancy plans. What we have seen that they have done in that countryside, is to try and recreate a quaint English garden in a park. Absolutely juvenile. If someone with knowledge of space, aesthetics, was to buy that heap in the future, all of that prissy nonsense they are doing would have to be ripped out and the property returned to a park.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The dog could have eaten a poisonous frog.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
IMG_5405.png

The B& B is closed for the season and she is now begging for money…. Yet she has a personal chef and masseur!

And we should adopt a star????

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5404.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The chapel restoration scam is ridiculous also. Atheist Fanny wants hundreds of thousands of dollars to restore an insignificant chapel on the property of an insignificant farmhouse in rural France. The chapel would be for the use of the three co-owners of the dump, none of whom are religious, and two of which visit the dump less than 30 days out of a year. Fanny is present on the premises up to 180 days per year, how often have we seen her using the chapel other than in the past for the Moonies mass wedding, sketchy photoshoots, parties, and dinners?

She has already claimed that she will never use the chapel for weddings, and the dump will never be held open for weddings. She just wants it to look pretty. Her manipulation tactics have involved using a “promise” allegedly made to the family of the marquee that she and her father would rehab the chapel, and it was so very important to the family of the marquee that they do so. The second manipulation comes from her claim that allegedly her grandmother was very, very religious and heavily implied that the reason why they purchased the dump was because of the chapel and the statues of her favorite saint in and outside of it.

Meanwhile, the main dump building is collapsing and falling into ruin, littered with dozens and dozens of discarded projects and failed promises to repair, renovate, and replace crumbling areas of the dump. She is just greedy and nuts.

One of the saddest, tackiest, greediest schemes she has ever introduced is the buy a star in the chapel scheme. She is deliberately exploiting people, many of whom have very little funds with which to ”buy” a star, who have lost loved ones and are in various stages of grief, to buy a star on the ceiling of a chapel ( a place of worship) in the middle of rural France that will never be used, they could never visit, will never be maintained, for a spoiled, entitled con artist. The emotional manipulation is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
My
As much as I never want to see his fugly mug again, I also want him to stick around and continue ruining her brand.
second mistake of the weekend was listening to one of her vlogs on earphones. The creepy (so close and intimate due to him being right next to the camera/phone) interjections from the boyfriend came as an unwelcome assault. Listening to the inane chatter from the inmates then having it interrupted by a booming, “So cute, I love it.” as if he was right next to me.
Won’t make that mistake again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Fanny only keeps Snorts around so there’s someone to hate on besides her. I don’t think she minds throwing him under the bus if it’s to her benefit.
He is an easy slow moving target- so why not? He’s too lazy to run plus his jeggings are a self imposed handicap. ( not that he needs any more )

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For those of you who are so blessed young and don't know Clippy, google is your friend.

For the rest of you Heathens, I present, PREGNANT CLIPPY:
PreggoClippy.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
marilynaiken7490
1 minute ago
Is there no Advent Vlogs this year or am I just not seeing them? Maybe I'm putting in incorrect name

grovecardinal5382
2 minutes ago
Where was Phillip? What is the secret project

lynnoliver689
5 minutes ago
Are you doing the Christmas advent dairies this year oh hope so

robertpina99
12 minutes ago
I've seen metal webbing around the root ball in place after 30 years. Davey knows best, I suppose

jampuppy
31 minutes ago
Thank goodness for Stephanie’s efforts to support the team! Going that extra mile by having hot chocolate shows just how devoted she is

stephaniesharkey3538
31 minutes ago
I have to disagree with keeping the metal on the root balls!!!!!
Fanny is the metal- Philip is the root ball

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@katehobbs2008
15 minutes ago
Five years ago when you were mostly alone running the B&B and struggling to keep up with maintenance, you could not have dreamed that now you would be doing jobs like the garden pergola and the panelled salon, the jardin anglaise, the chapel restoration. What a transformation

joanneharper9090
17 minutes ago
Please make sure that the sheep or other animals don 't nibble on the yew. It is poisonous to all animals, including people. One bite could be deadly.

ellendicks5843
23 minutes ago
Hi Stephanie. I was so looking forward to the Advent calendar each evening. As yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent, I thought we would see the first item. But it did not happen. Then today, again my expectations were unfulfilled. Do you plan to make public the Advent calendar items?

camillaalmeida2647
33 minutes ago
I DO THINK AMAURY AND NATI WILL MARRY IN THIS GAZEBO.

isabellamarais8494
48 minutes ago
What happened? Where is Phillip?

jenniferrayhill2000
1 minute ago
Philip?

lhmcd5538
1 hour ago
I’m sorry Stephanie but it’s one of my pet hates having someone watch me do heavy work. Davey is so talented and we need to listen to what he says. The garden is going to be a show stopper. Marie is so sweet. Her cooking is very good too. Thank you. May you all please take care and stay safe. Louisa.

corinnemist3399
1 hour ago
Thank you - I have watched your 'LaLande' for quite some time now, a period of not watching too, so I have seen your growth and change and lovely people. These short daily videos are quite enjoyable, but I now want to say - that I think for me, I prefer the way you used to show your videos, not so often and with longer content. Reason being, when I want to sit down and 'take time out' for myself to watch something interesting, then a 30 or 45 minute content a couple or maybe 3 times a week would be far more enjoyable and interesting. Sorry to say, as I am sure a lot of people prefer these, and maybe this works better for you, but I just feel a 11 or 16 minute ''watch is not long enough or restful, so it just feels I have 'rushed' ...so I then feel I have not taken anytime out to relax on a programme. Anyway, I hope you won't mind my saying - thank you though for all your hard work - enjoy it all! :)
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
As I was walking to work this morning I was wondering what Fanny's exit strategy was for leaving youtube and the dump. I can't see her still doing youtube in 10 years time, or living at the dump either after Mummy dies. I think she can't abandon the dump until Mummy passes, because Mummy would say I told you so, about how unsuitable the place is, and Fanny can't have that!

If I was her I'd milk the patreon money for as long as I could, but I wouldn't be wasting it on doing repairs. I would be saving like mad for the place I'd like to retire to. Venice maybe in Fanny's case.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wait a minute……why didn’t selfish Stephanie offer Kirsty, Davy, other garden guy, or Marie with the bad back, a massage with the masseuse?

Dan probably has clue that his dog ate a frog and he doesn’t read his comments.

My dog ate a frog article.

Fanny reads her comments but has yet to take Ratso to a vet to get his watery eyes examined, as recommended by a vet who commented in the cd section.

I bet they just wiped up the petroleum products that they spilled on the Dump floors. The dogs walk across the floor and pick up petroleum residue on their paws which can be absorbed by their body or ingested by licking their paws or floor. or licking the floor or eating crap on thefloor with the petroleum residue, which could poison the dogs. It would take ingestion or absorption of a very small mount of petroleum product to kill a 5 pound dog like Ratso.

Did Fanny every figure out why Ratso’s poops are dry? Not drinking enough water, constipated, too many treats and cheese?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Someone in the comments said it was a mole? I didn't really see.it that well i thought it was a frog she dog tossed it around a bit then it looked like she ate it. Mushrooms can be poisonous to them as well

Reactions: 16
As I was walking to work this morning I was wondering what Fanny's exit strategy was for leaving youtube and the dump. I can't see her still doing youtube in 10 years time, or living at the dump either after Mummy dies. I think she can't abandon the dump until Mummy passes, because Mummy would say I told you so, about how unsuitable the place is, and Fanny can't have that!

If I was her I'd milk the patreon money for as long as I could, but I wouldn't be wasting it on doing repairs. I would be saving like mad for the place I'd like to retire to. Venice maybe in Fanny's case.
I think she purchased the lot in South Africa that potts passed off as his purchase, I believe she also invested some money in the mystery murder mansion and that is why they gave her a room of her own for her use and decoration. Ollie has no dedicated room of his own at the Dump.
---
Someone in the comments said it was a mole? I didn't really see.it the dog tossed it around a bit then it looked like she ate it. Mushrooms can be poisonous to them as well
I don’t think they were discussing today’s video when they were talking about the mole. They could have been referring to one of the other live videos this week.
---

Mummy has a good decade + left of life in her. She isn’t going anywhere soon. She can outrun her daughter ( as proven in the South African video as Fanny waddled to the hospital to visit TB Percy.).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They sent him back to his Mummy and Daddy hopefully !
Perhaps Phillip threw a toddler tantrum after reading the extensive list of unflattering nicknames for himself in the tattle forum and ate a couple bowls of crime brûlée. He may be indisposed for a couple of days in the bathroom of princess Fanny. Is he upset that it was suggested that he may have partially inspired the Delphine character in the Ruthie book?

We know he isn’t at the imaginary, nonexistent puppy training program with Ratso.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.