The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter & Anna used to dress in a vintage style most of the time. I think they are trying to change things a bit and up the quality and style of their videos, hopefully resulting in some channel growth. Remember they sold their beloved chateau when covid affected his job and they couldn’t afford it anymore? They were very open and honest about it. They moved to an affordable farm house and still do basically the same type of renovations and projects. I like them and hope now that they’re back after a little summer break, their channel tweaks help their YouTube channel get to the next level.
Yes, they always had a unique style of clothing. Previously, Anna was either covered head to foot in a very chaste manner, or cavorting around in the skimpiest of shorts and low cut tops quite inappropriate for bramble clearing or wading through stinging nettles!

None of that bothered me. It was just in this last video, for me it was a bad feeling about the combination of the clothing plus the silence from Anna which seemed deliberate. Maybe the two had no connection, but it seemed off. Anyway, time will tell if it works. I am sorry that they had to give up their dream of the chateau. Unlike so many of the other chateauverse people out there I think they would have made a really good job of a decent renovation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they still trying to sell Hanni as a straight woman?

Is the crumbling farm house in a timewarp where people need to be so closeted? Starting with the Dutch /couple that were bullied out of Lalaland, Cokehead-Michael was sold to us as a possible fiancee to F4F. Phiphi has such a high sex drive - he turns to soft fruit for pleasure.... But again we are pretending F4F is his love interest.

Now the thing is I dont give a f*ck who people sleep with as consenting adults. And I bet these days Ann-Margaret from Minnesota does not care that much...

Stop pissing on my leg and say it is raining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Pekey and @Gertrude Maud and anyone else that watches Linda Vater.....have you been watching her latest vlogs about her Christmas decorating? I watched one yesterday, it was part one of two, where she shows her entire house before the neighborhood holiday home tour. Last week, I think I watched one shorter one, same stuff shown. It's just like her garden, same plants, same planters, same garden hose, same garden gloves, stuff shown over and over and over again, only this time, her Christmas decs.

Anyhow, I am a huge fan of the YouTube series called Homeworthy. I was somewhat shocked and dismayed to hear Linda say that they would be there this week to film her "cottage". So I guess we have that to look forward to at some point! It will be interesting to see how she acts with a more professional camera crew.
I did see it M&M and what a mess ! I felt her house is very cluttered and I can just imagine with all the neighbour's walking through the place - a nightmare!
If one of her beloved "Kiddo's" knocks over her vases , beloved topiary plants or other crap - our Linda , I feel could "arc up" a beauty!!!
I also wonder if Hubs will appear at the Homeworthy Vid??? He is never to be seen. Mmmmm
I just want to do something with the fringe (bangs) of hers...... she looks like a Old English Sheep dog - can she see??
All I can say is Homeworthy must be hard up for home owners .
Yes M&M ... will be so interesting to see how she acts ! I wonder if she tries to tone her voice down a bit ??o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I won't ever forget the picture someone posted here of Peter from It's a Wonderful Life, taken (I think) from a screen shot where he is wearing his pants or sweatpants and is um, how do I say this? Freeballing? Let's just say there was nothing left to the imagination!

I tried to search for it, but I don't always have such good luck in searches here, for some reason. But it was quite comical!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Awful.
I must confess, I have a childhood trauma, growing up my mother would be ready to murder anyone who placed a pot straight on the dinner (lunch) table and I simply can not bare when I see pots on the table, childhood traumas aren’t created equal, right?
Seriously, are they all students? Or just plain lazy. Lazy, of course.
But the worst, IMO, is that they never, ever, put any tablecloth on that disgusting kitchen table. Tablecloths are another childhood trauma that was absorbed in my personality. I hate tables without tablecloth, I need tablecloth. My husband and my kids hate tablecloths and make jokes behind my back, they judge my large collection and laugh at my insistence to iron them when I iron nothing else… just saying.
Life can be brutal for a tablecloth dependent woman.
Maybe you can wean yourself off tablecloths? Try some fabric placemats and go from there. Don't keep 'traditions' from the past unless they serve you or you enjoy them.
---
Just a couple days ago, I watched an old episode of The Office (US version) where Daryl had to unexpectedly come up with a resume whilst applying for Michael Scott’s old job of regional manager. He didn’t really know how to do it and called IT looking for help because he couldn’t find Clippy anymore. I think I manifested all of this.🤷‍♀️
Now ChatGPT has taken over from Clippy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Will that bloody stupid Fanny get dressed before venturing into the garden to film, she is an embarrassement
Who has an electric radiator on top of the kitchen work surface ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Will that bloody stupid Fanny get dressed before venturing into the garden to film, she is an embarrassement
1. she's not well in her head
2. someone who's not well in their head and has a death wish (or is ploting insurance fraud)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Phyllis...
We had the septic man over last week, because of your constipated poo had clogged the toilet.
Now, the toilet is completely brown, all because you wanted to indulge in some crème brûlée.
I can't... I just can't deal with your upset tummy, let alone Ratso's tummy.

Mummified.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow, no Snorts in the secret project vlog either. Maybe the dismissal of Snorts is the secret project. Surely if he were around he'd have pitched in to help with the tree planting. (insert chuckle here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She did duck all in that vlog . . . Davey, Kirsty and Alex do the planting, handyman in the background beavering away, Marie cooks dinner and because filming is such hard work she has a massage.

And Marie is unwell . . . again.
---
Plus they have at least two on the floor. That place must be absolutely frigid.

The 'antique' gazebo looks as though it was put together yesterday.
Just another mass produced piece of crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She did duck all in that vlog . . . Davey, Kirsty and Alex do the planting, handyman in the background beavering away, Marie cooks dinner and because filming is such hard work she has a massage.

And Marie is unwell . . . again.
I got myself all worked up in this vlog !
Why isn't the Delicate One helping with the planting of that crazed garden?
As for Fanny - I do not know how someone can just sit and watch all those people do bloody work and she does Nothing ! Its her darn place too!
God she is so cunning isn't she Gertie !!! :mad:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Davy and Andi must need their bumps read doing all this for her all for free, and to top it all she sang and then used bloody awful music. Lazy tart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, no Snorts in the secret project vlog either. Maybe the dismissal of Snorts is the secret project. Surely if he were around he'd have pitched in to help with the tree planting. (insert chuckle here)
I think Fanny only keeps Snorts around so there’s someone to hate on besides her. I don’t think she minds throwing him under the bus if it’s to her benefit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh did they send Phiphi back to Grandpa or did he get lost in Emmaus?

This gazebo looks like cheap junk from China. The style above and below don't match at all.

Is the new chicken coop ready yet?

Everyone was working hard and the only one who didn't lift a finger needed a massage. I want to use her face as a punchin' ball. Please! May I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
marilynaiken7490
1 minute ago
Is there no Advent Vlogs this year or am I just not seeing them? Maybe I'm putting in incorrect name

grovecardinal5382
2 minutes ago
Where was Phillip? What is the secret project

lynnoliver689
5 minutes ago
Are you doing the Christmas advent dairies this year oh hope so

robertpina99
12 minutes ago
I've seen metal webbing around the root ball in place after 30 years. Davey knows best, I suppose

jampuppy
31 minutes ago
Thank goodness for Stephanie’s efforts to support the team! Going that extra mile by having hot chocolate shows just how devoted she is

stephaniesharkey3538
31 minutes ago
I have to disagree with keeping the metal on the root balls!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Umm Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de La Lande? She of the grifting show on UTube The Farmhouse Liars!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Fanny only keeps Snorts around so there’s someone to hate on besides her. I don’t think she minds throwing him under the bus if it’s to her benefit.
I do think you are right there KyBourbon but ....... god I just wanted to see that delicate squirrel do some bloody hard work in the garden - dig a hole and plant old Fanny in it !!!! :mad:
---
Everyone was working hard and the only one who didn't lift a finger needed a massage. I want to use her face as a punchin' ball. Please! May I?
Well yes you may Lady Pink but ..... I want to throw the first punch ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, Marilyn. You need to enter the super duper secret passcode to see the Advent diaries videos, on the same channel where you posted that extreme stupid question.

IMG_4695.jpeg

• Haha
Fanny has had all year to film Advent based vlogs. She is making NO attempt this year I hope people unsubscribe. Over the last few years I am sure people "enjoyed" them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.