The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧵 Stephanie Jarvis sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish.

Me wearing cat eyes eyeliner.
View attachment 2612876

Stephanie Jarvis wearing cat eyes eyeliner
View attachment 2612877

Paarfect, even the facehugger claws match.
I didn’t think that was you at first, I just glanced as I was laughing at cruella and thought it was a photo of Audrey Hepburn. Just gone back to take another look, you are indeed extremely beautiful .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@projectjumanji
1 hour ago from Telltale Land

I once made a charcuterie board for a swinger party with straight, bi, and trans people. Some really bended over backwards for that. I used all my serving plates, bowls and popsicle molds for all the various Nutella spread, jams, maple syrup, corn, cream corn, bell pepper, onion rings, butter, creamcheese, chips, salami, ham, turkey, barbecue sauce, thousand island dressing, smarties, mars bars, twinkies, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, bread, toast, Roastbeef, Smors, Philly cheese sandwich, ketchup, cheese puffs.
IMG_6060.jpeg

IMG_6059.jpeg

IMG_6061.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her “ advent” diaries are pathetic.Clickbait titles, no new content except the chapel ( which has been promised for years), same old bullshit. She doesn’t even bother to shower or wash her hair. She reluctantly plants flowers in her garden but the soil has been prepared for her, the pots placed for her, all she had to do is scrape back soil with her hands, plop in the plant, and cover it up. She relentlessly complains about the plants and wants green leaves in winter. She has worn out footage of the visiting Dump crew. Ratso is going to fall off a shoulder and break his back.
She is waiting on Amaury and Potts to arrive so she has new people to exploit for content,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Nobody asked, but I rang Ruby to get the inside story of how decorating the chateau was going. He said some of the trees from last year had been put up in the attic with all the ornaments on, covered with cling film ready to bring down this year. They started decorating at the start of November whilst they still had some experienced volunteers. Ruby has been taking surreptitious shits under each tree and adding his own decoration of a dead mouse. He was hoping Ratso dog would be blamed but I explained the mouse is a giveaway. Ruby is now beyond caring. He is going to start vomiting fur balls on Christmas Eve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks to your posts I have just watched a couple of days of the organ rebuild. It is fascinating. Well produced and proper work being done. The huge kitchen is going to be beautiful, and the finishes are top notch. I also love the music being played.
Do you think old Snorts could even stick to a few hrs of the organ rebuild? Michael is very talented, when he wants to be.
---
Dog bite?
Bad case of piles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why wasn't old Squirrel Boyfriend doing gardening ???
God he is a waste of time and money Fanny....... if you are paying for him to be your "partner" then get your moneys worth and make him do the hard stuff !!!
Whats that ?
Oh, "hard work" was not in the agreement you both signed - he only does the Ponce Work ! :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The lazy chatelaine actually did some work at the chateau in 2023! The Gay Twink didn’t help. He was on eBay, at Emmaus or hanging in the sling at a Paris bathhouse with Johnnie.

IMG_5443.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a petulant little bleep face it is…

View attachment 2614560
I am my grandparents favourite.
Why wasn't old Squirrel Boyfriend doing gardening ???
God he is a waste of time and money Fanny....... if you are paying for him to be your "partner" then get your moneys worth and make him do the hard stuff !!!
Whats that ?
Oh, "hard work" was not in the agreement you both signed - he only does the Ponce Work ! :cautious:
I am my GRANDPARENTS Favourite and I work in interior design. I count keys and buy just about anything l like, so there.
---
According to the liar in the December 7th patron vlog ( yes I am awake watching old vlogs🫣 ) Fanny told us she would use the LAKE money that she had set aside for the structural pairs on the CHAPEL…

Fanny told us the heating should be ready by summer 2023 and if not the four? Log burners would heat the house!? The heating biogas would have the capacity to heat any new buildings in the other courtyard.
Fanny says when the log burner in the hall now dining room is burning it heats much of the ground floor. LIAR
So many lies in just one vlog , it may have been one of her record breaking hair twitching vlogs.

If.. Fanny has used the lake fund money for the chapel , what money will fund the big room repairs, the terrace repair and the lake ? .

When Gerry was last at the dump he said he would be back the 4th December.
Are Naty and Amoury also there but don’t want to be on camera yet?
Will Davey stay for Christmas and Hanni too?

As for poor little Ratso here you can see the huge heavy clip on his leash, it is totally wrong and will be very uncomfortable.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Fromthenorth........where did Dan go?
Did she call the police ??? :ROFLMAO:

Oh she is Very "jelly" about dear old Dan the ordinary gardener who is top of the heap and raking in $$$$$$$$
I think Dan has hit the nail on the head with his live streams especially now for the holidays. Company for those who feel lonely this time of year.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
---

If.. Fanny has used the lake fund money for the chapel , what money will fund the big room repairs, the terrace repair and the lake ? .
I say the money coming from these will maybe fund the big room, the terrace, the lake.

1701919825220.png

I say 'maybe' because she could just use it for herself. Or never do the terrace steps at all - she's waited this long, so in her mind, why bother? Ditto for the lake. I said that lake was never happening and I still believe that. She'll keep the lake on the back burner to use as another money maker, particularly if this star BS is successful. She doesn't count on any of her hard core fans doing the legwork you have done to recount the many funding lies she's told.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I fast-forwarded through all the latest flog but interesting to hear at the end that Nutzi and Amury are back - Aunt and Uncle off to pick them up from airport. Molly will be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I fast-forwarded through all the latest flog but interesting to hear at the end that Nutzi and Amury are back - Aunt and Uncle off to pick them up from airport. Molly will be happy.
Why are Tante and Toncle dressed like this first thing in the morning if…they are staying in the Marquis apartment?
Have they been staying at Nattys tiny teeny weeny house?
With no heating is Fanny providing oil heaters all night for Andy , Davey, Hanni, MariE,and soon to be Gerry? The place is a kerosene storage facility waiting for someone to open a bottle of champagne by a hot fire or trip over an exposed cable.
Perhaps the insurance company will check on guest and staff safety when they are invest the recent tragic accident?
Maybe the fire extinguisher installation team should pop back to check on the current heating solution!?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Carpenter cousin accomplished making
Only 1 radiator cover for a bathroom
Unit in a
Single year
Instead of doing the Grand Salon which
No one believes will ever get done. Some master carpenter!!! How much is he paid?

• Heart
Yo, Janice in France. He’s sans wife and looking!

View attachment 2614003
I feel bad for him
---
Fanny was waiting until she had feed back … before’ launching’ her star scheme. Exactly how many fans are jumping up and down with excitement, maybe 12?
---
No Fanny your poodle did not like the white cups as vases for MariE for her flowers.
Didn’t the DickWad just buy 6 or 7 pedestrian bridal vases from the 90’s? Fanny is upping the ante and cancelling his choices with “$”=quality. ( in this case she is correct ) however, the line is drawn. She is the boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel bad for him
I feel like if you’re meant to end up with someone you will. You just need to stop thinking about it and get on with what you like to do. It’s when you’re doing those things that you will find your person. You should also let yourself get fixed up by your friends. I was a social butterfly for a year after my first marriage was over and I finally gave up. I couldn’t take it anymore. I just started spending my time doing what I wanted to do and let myself get matched up. Totally blind date after a couple phone calls. Been married 18 years!

• Heart
I say the money coming from these will maybe fund the big room, the terrace, the lake.

View attachment 2614907

I say 'maybe' because she could just use it for herself. Or never do the terrace steps at all - she's waited this long, so in her mind, why bother? Ditto for the lake. I said that lake was never happening and I still believe that. She'll keep the lake on the back burner to use as another money maker, particularly if this star BS is successful. She doesn't count on any of her hard core fans doing the legwork you have done to recount the many funding lies she's told.
She said in March, 2023 ? that work on the terrace steps was to begin in April, 2023. Of course, no work ever began and she never mentioned it again.
---
Poor Molly, such a sweet, elderly dog. 3 weeks + is a long time without her constant companion Amaury. I know she will be so happy to see him, live in a warm house, and get away from the shrieking Shittelaine and pesky Ratso constantly checking Molly’s mouth and paw for food crumbs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.