The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the pethericks vlog from today which was mostly Michael putting together and tuning the organ. Nothing to complain here, MPK seems very passionate about the project and it was interesting to watch.

I feel like the contrast in quality between them and the incoherent dailies of Lablande keeps getting bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fromthenorth........where did Dan go?
Did she call the police ??? :ROFLMAO:

Oh she is Very "jelly" about dear old Dan the ordinary gardener who is top of the heap and raking in $$$$$$$$

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks more like wet chicken tit. What on earth is that marinade meant to be? Could be some kind of tapenade (black olive paste). But I rest with my first guess... wet chicken tit.
Chicken in peacock poo. Is this dog food or for the inmates? As she already mentioned, peacock poo is Lancelot's favorite snack.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Proof she reads here, she is in the garden and out of her dressing gown and has numbered tonight's vlog 6 christmas diaries. Seeing what Dan, Nick and Cameron have produced in a few days garden wise makes Lalande efforts over the years appear even more pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jimmy Connolly, you sounds like Daniel Preston.
Funny, Daniel Preston's birthday is in December.

jimmy connolly
5 hours ago
My gawd! There has been a decline in the amount of comments. Maybe I’ll change the misfortune…. ❤ 🥂xx

jimmy connolly
10 hours ago
Happy birthday to your boyfriend. Tell him, you’ve found me. It’s just easier this way…;)(y)❤

• Sick
  • Haha
@projectjumanji
1 hour ago from Telltale Land

I once made a charcuterie board for a swinger party with straight, bi, and trans people. Some really bended over backwards for that. I used all my serving plates, bowls and popsicle molds for all the various Nutella spread, jams, maple syrup, corn, cream corn, bell pepper, onion rings, butter, creamcheese, chips, salami, ham, turkey, barbecue sauce, thousand island dressing, smarties, mars bars, twinkies, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, bread, toast, Roastbeef, Smors, Philly cheese sandwich, ketchup, cheese puffs.
Everyone loves ham flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jared is having a difficult time.....really??? Poor boy - I do wonder what has been so very difficult for him? Is it being able to afford to move all his treasures from Europe? Being forced to live in an apartment while searching for property? Being able to afford property in this economy? Having trouble choosing a colour scheme for his dream home? Adjusting to the warm winter climate in Florida?

If Jared suffers from mental or emotional illness, then I apologize for my rant, but I don't think he does. Jared, like so many other flakes that gravitate for Shitoo LieLande just seem to live in a perpetual fantasy world untethered to reality or responsibility.

Think of Christophe Frey's family or Mmakhotso Moloi's family this Christmas without their loved one. Another Christmas of war in the Ukraine and the tragedy of the Middle East. Those who can't afford Christmas this year due to the high cost of living and are now reliant on shelters or living on the street.

Jared it's not all about you! Maybe think about giving to someone else this Christmas! That might help brighten your mood and help you remember the real meaning of Christmas!

Rant over - but he really turned my stomach!
p.s. - that is a frigging ugly tree!!
That tree probably cost a fortune too.. as Dolly says it costs a lot of money to look this cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe one of the reasons Auntie had her arm thru Khillip’s arm may be because she is not in great shape, not steady on her feet, and struggles keeping her balance while walking on uneven surfaces or longer distances.
I can relate to that. Buggered up my knee at the end if our holiday in October. Just being clumsy me clambering in and out of the car in a very unelegant fashion. I hang on to our boy when we're out and about, but he threatens to pull me over. Unfortunately, for me, it's an old skiing injury from over 30 years ago. Nasty at the time, 2 operations and a year of re-education, but my surgeon got me back out on the piste match fit and ready to go 1 year to the date of the original accident. After todays kiné I'm not so sure I will walk away so easily this time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Fanny reeling em in

afrlala3593
17 hours ago
Thank you for sharing this Basilica really touched my heart. Being a Christian this really shows how deeply the French people were Christian. So much have changed.

View attachment 2614492
@liliboo8475
11 hours ago
It made me feel quite emotional, it's truly beautiful, and the gift from God to mankind of His Son Jesus Christ, must never be forgotten or taken for granted. The reason for so much uncertainty and unrest is the throwing-over
Isn't it interesting that her religious loonies don't see the sinful way she lives. Her lifestyle is so un-Christian, and it is all in plain sight. Her bought for clicks religiosity is shameful.

My wonderful MIL is the same. Terrified to acknowledge the shitful people in the world. Smiling forever and whitewashing any disturbance to her beliefs that everyone is a blessing. My MIL is the best though.
---
oh gawd >.< how unoriginal ... must be jealousy as danny boy is doing live?! :unsure:
For heaven's sake, all she is missing is Dan's servicing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a petulant little bleep face it is…

View attachment 2614560
I watched this vlog last night and I didn't notice what he was wearing! He is the most inappropriately dressed person, besides Stephanie, that I've ever seen on a vlog...in life, for that matter. Stephanie was somewhat dressed up, too. Who dresses like this to go shopping? Who wears a tie to go shopping? If my husband did that, I would laugh at him, and shame him to change his clothes! Those two are the biggest bunch of posers I've ever seen in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched this vlog last night and I didn't notice what he was wearing! He is the most inappropriately dressed person, besides Stephanie, that I've ever seen on a vlog...in life, for that matter. Stephanie was somewhat dressed up, too. Who dresses like this to go shopping? Who wears a tie to go shopping? If my husband did that, I would laugh at him, and shame him to change his clothes! Those two are the biggest bunch of posers I've ever seen in my life.
I've just noticed they are twinning. Both dressed in 'shades of grey'.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.