The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now see, this is why I keep coming back here. In the midst of trashing the trash at lalande, the tarts bring the nostalgia.

Where else can you find, in one board, with video and pics, references to: Mr. sexy himself, Robert Palmer and then top it with the ultra cool Francoise Hardy. ❤🥂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
... at least when there is no big storm which cuts their power supply off :) I really liked how they took it in stride and made an interesting video out of it which showed how they solved the problem instead of just whining like someone else would

They are my fave!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a friendly reminder, I am also offering chapel star adoption opportunities. The money raised will be spent on whatever catches my eye.

View attachment 2613648
Fanny was waiting until she had feed back … before’ launching’ her star scheme. Exactly how many fans are jumping up and down with excitement, maybe 12?
---
No Fanny your poodle did not like the white cups as vases for MariE for her flowers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
ogerhance2057
4 hours ago in the Twilight Zone

Steffi, you are so funny and you always drink a lot right from the bottle. I wonder why you don’t look like a homeless bum sitting on a parkbench, drinking moonshine till you vomit forwards and backwards.
But I guess your body has already adapted to those amounts. Not even the insects want to crawl on you. God bless you.

@projectjumanji
1 hour ago from Telltale Land

I once made a charcuterie board for a swinger party with straight, bi, and trans people. Some really bended over backwards for that. I used all my serving plates, bowls and popsicle molds for all the various Nutella spread, jams, maple syrup, corn, cream corn, bell pepper, onion rings, butter, creamcheese, chips, salami, ham, turkey, barbecue sauce, thousand island dressing, smarties, mars bars, twinkies, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, bread, toast, Roastbeef, Smors, Philly cheese sandwich, ketchup, cheese puffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
ogerhance2057

Steffi, you are so funny and you always drink a lot right from the bottle. I wonder why you don’t look like a homeless bum sitting on a parkbench, drinking moonshine till you vomit forwards and backwards.
But I guess your body has already adapted to those amounts. Not even the insects want to crawl on you. God bless you.

@projectjumanji

I once made a charcuterie board for a swinger party with straight, bi, and trans people. Some really bended over backwards for that. I used all my serving plates, bowls and popsicle molds for all the various Nutella spread, jams, maple syrup, corn, cream corn, bell pepper, onion rings, butter, creamcheese, chips, salami, ham, turkey, barbecue sauce, thousand island dressing, smarties, mars bars, twinkies, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, bread, toast, Roastbeef, Smors, Philly cheese sandwich, ketchup, cheese puffs.
WOW! That's quite the charcuterie board, wouldn't you say?
Which one of you was this? Well done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fanny was waiting until she had feed back … before’ launching’ her star scheme. Exactly how many fans are jumping up and down with excitement, maybe 12?
---
No Fanny your poodle did not like the white cups as vases for MariE for her flowers.
Here Snorts looks like a nerdy geography teacher that has never been laid and it isn't his coffee breath that is the problem. Dang he ain't a looker is he

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
ogerhance2057

@projectjumanji

I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Oh my, a passive aggressive post and a "spread" LOL 😂 (PS should have been called Mr Creosote and not projectjumanji)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now that was not nasty!
Said "God bless you" 🥰 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My hags, it has been another hot minute. I do lurk here sometimes, but I simply lack the time to participate these days. I am by no means caught up with the threads but I wanted to say I am saddened and disgusted to see Fanny associated with yet another death followed by a beg-a-thon. I understand the exact sequence of events is currently unknown in this case and she might not be liable, truly, but taking into account how many times we have seen gross negligence from her I wouldn't be shocked if she was somewhat responsible for the accident.

This has also, conveniently, halted yet another long overdue big project. Nothing is getting done there, the heap is literally crumbling.
"Maybe you can make this work for you, darling", indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am not good with this intelligence thing, but isn’t marinade usually rubbed completely on the whole meat and not just a few spots?
Looks more like wet chicken tit. What on earth is that marinade meant to be? Could be some kind of tapenade (black olive paste). But I rest with my first guess... wet chicken tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🧵 nomination : "No Fanny your poodle did not like the white cups as vases for MariE for her flowers." - Lochness Monster

LOVE "your (apricot) poodle" 🐩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Will people ever wake up? I was out the minute she started buying Dyson hair styler, an endless amount of pillows and managed to get upgraded hotel suites. No heating but spending copious money on unnecessary things. If it costs so much to run the place how on earth did she keep it for 16 years without gardeners and cooks? How much does it take to slap some common sense into people? :whistle:

Thank you @ Comtesse Rose and tuffiti!
How? Her ex boyfriends working some type of full time jobs had to pump money into the dump every month to keep it afloat, she used illegal, unpaid labour via the Workaway programme to run her private business and carry out the daily chateau chores, and had on-site caretakers she left to freeze over winter in a chateau with dodgy electrical wiring and take care of livestock without any funds while she jettisoned around the world on some other shmuck's dime. That's how she did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fanny reeling em in

afrlala3593
17 hours ago
Thank you for sharing this Basilica really touched my heart. Being a Christian this really shows how deeply the French people were Christian. So much have changed.

ERYlVomulmQtv-q3QMbxkArQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@liliboo8475
11 hours ago
It made me feel quite emotional, it's truly beautiful, and the gift from God to mankind of His Son Jesus Christ, must never be forgotten or taken for granted. The reason for so much uncertainty and unrest is the throwing-over

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2612998

This grandpa is giving him more than a tureen and kissing more than his face. Brings new meaning to “bone china”.

p.s. For those who forgot, the Gay Twank’s grandfather gave him a tureen at age 12.
I was, bizarrely, interested to see that the local Lidl was selling off L'Oréal root touch up stuff on the cash desk cheap as chips shelves. I wonder where Thrush's local Lidl is? Actually... I don't give a flying duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.