The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they put the aga on in the kitchen for warmth. The only time I have seen it on was with petherick but it would at least heat the main room they stay in

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously, A fking painted Star???

Patrons, don’t indulge this anymore.

This is a game for her.

Fanny is one colossal POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why don't they put the aga on in the kitchen for warmth. The only time I have seen it on was with petherick but it would at least heat the main room they stay in
They are complete idiots, they don‘t know how to make fire in the AGA, the same way they can barely make a fire to warm the rooms, in the wood burners… Pubes can not chop wood because her is incapable of anything useful, can not lift an axe by himself and doesn’t even know how to make a fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am back from a lovely weekend in Oslo, Christmas shopping with my daughter.
Here it is, the nearly final list of Pubes ”callings” for future reference. I think we are almost finished. Anything still missing?

PhiPhi
Phyllis
Phiphimodo
McFF
Pubes
Pube
Khillip
Gay Twank
Gay twit
twit Face
Baby bee gee
Miss Chatelaine
Miss Shitelaine
Femme de Chambre
Living Concubine
Prancing Twerp
Balding Twit (in tight pants)
Support Squirrel
Snorts
Snorty
Snorts-a-lot
Snortsferatu
Prince of Pubes
Keeper of Keys
Microdick
Love butler
Gay lodger
Hairball
Phillis Le Pew
SyPhillus
Stank Face
Uriah heep
Comb-over Kid
Master of Tassels
Page of the Back Passage
Wonder Weave
Sex Pest
BJJ, Baby Jesus Jeans
Brillo Pad
Ball Less Lad
Weedy Wanker
Porcelain Fondler
Little Lord Fondletoy
Romancer of the Elderly
Sir Shits a Lot
Sir Poops a Lot
Douche Lord
Dump Sex Pest
Prance A Lot
Thumbelina
Fillup
Felt Up
Tuck A Lot
Thrush
Brocante Beanie Baby
Balding Beanie Boy
Porcelain Queen
Gruesome Twosome Half
Cicisbeo
Smelly Dutch Boy
Stinky Dutch Boy
Bro bleep
Dutch Scrubber

Is that all then? Who will add the list to WIKI? I don’t know how to do it and maybe I am not even allowed.
Yes SMUGTWAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Patreon video: where we see Fanny lying/begging as usual, Snorts showing off some very ugly crap he bought, Nick pruning a tree, Snorts talking about his grandparents again, and Hanni en Fanny deciding on how they prefer their crem tea (Devon versus Cornish method). Is it just me or did Snorty call clotted cream closet cream?

If you don't want to see Snorts showing off the results of one his many shopping sprees, skip from 7:25-9:30.
View attachment 2607752
Thank you @tuffiti xxx

What a crock of tit they get for their cash. The dregs from the week.

Hanni eating scones reminded me of Richard Hammond from top gear for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
are we sure potts and ruthie are still together? because man sure must have a golden dick if she still endures his "friendship" with filthy shatelaine. i would kick him on a curb years ago.
That's the problem, he doesn't. What's been shared here, is that he is a terrible shag, LOL.

• Haha
Walk around Oslo in a beautiful but freezing winter day and I found a very inviting place to shop :ROFLMAO:

IMG_6061.jpeg

IMG_6060.jpeg

Yes, it was terribly cold and freezing to walk outside but we are Norwegians and we went out two straight days and had lots of fun even if sometimes, with some windy moments, even our eyes were freezing, because the rest of the body was completely dressed warm… we had to just go sit in some cafe or just go into any shop really, just to warm up…
There is little to no snow, or ice, accumulated on some of the main shopping streets because the floor is heated… easy to walk despite the icing temperatures.

IMG_6084.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
They are complete idiots, they don‘t know how to make fire in the AGA, the same way they can barely make a fire to warm the rooms, in the wood burners… Pubes can not chop wood because her is incapable of anything useful, can not lift an axe by himself and doesn’t even know how to make a fire.
isn't that aga broken?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
uncle and aunt, bloody enabling filthy greedy old fu+kin bastards. their own son let his dog in their care. this is how they care for poor poor molly.

View attachment 2607310
Ratsos pumpkin by the freezing cold door on the cold floor.
They need to be cozy.
Who really wants to spend Christmas with a Dutch waiter in a freezing cold house with supper / lunch at 9 pm if it is as badly organised as last year.
---
Tis but a dream
View attachment 2607407View attachment 2607410
---

As i had lonng blonde hair I was always an Angel (if only I was in real life lol), I always wanted to be Mary. My Mum dreaded it as she was not into making things like an angel costume or wings. So it was send me off (I've alway bee a short arse) t school with a white pillowcase with neck and arm holes cut out, a bit of tinsel for my head and wings cut out of card board and left brown :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😇
---

That was fuzzy felt who put the old cushions on the floor no other lazy arse thought of doing it. They're all out of the same stinking selfish mold.
And Ratso is still using a pee pad.

Ps I was a narrator for the nativity play. Just the once🤔🤭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He keeps buying them but still… still doesn’t have a pot to piss in.

Complete loser shopaholic.

IMG_5378.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Thank you @tuffiti xxx

What a crock of tit they get for their cash. The dregs from the week.

Hanni eating scones reminded me of Richard Hammond from top gear for some reason.
63e365ee-ff65-4821-9028-1992fd13b104_text.gif

Hanni Ross resembles, Matt Bennett, Oliver Strong's handyman.
1701625397491.png

Hanni 2.png

1701625426948.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
[QU

And Ratso is still using a pee pad.

Ps I was a narrator for the nativity play. Just the once🤔🤭🤣
[/QUOTE]

I was the narrator every time! 😁 In high school, I always ended up reading one of the lessons.

• Heart
View attachment 2607924
Hanni Ross resembles, Matt Bennett, Oliver Strong's handyman.
View attachment 2607863
View attachment 2607867
View attachment 2607865
SPOOKY!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
He keeps buying them but still… still doesn’t have a pot to piss in.

Complete loser shopaholic.

View attachment 2607928
Never has there been someone who's head I'd like to ram in that ice bucket as much as that tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Walk around Oslo in a beautiful but freezing winter day and I found a very inviting place to shop :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2607848
View attachment 2607849

Yes, it was terribly cold and freezing to walk outside but we are Norwegians and we went out two straight days and had lots of fun even if sometimes, with some windy moments, even our eyes were freezing, because the rest of the body was completely dressed warm… we had to just go sit in some cafe or just go into any shop really, just to warm up…
There is little to no snow, or ice, accumulated on some of the main shopping streets because the floor is heated… easy to walk despite the icing temperatures.

View attachment 2607858
Making memories.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They make small log splitters. The littlest Chateauverse has one. If I had a log burner I would have one for sure no swinging axe. They are so dumb
---
but she cant cook potatoes
I see Marie as the cook and Sabine as.the b and b manager

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Fanny has given up her ‘making Snorts wear the same sweater’… or length of hair extensions for her continuity nonsense.
DITL…that filthy cheap vase that still had the original 1980s label on it because no one wanted it ,which we already saw in the pretend Philip actually buys what we need vlog.

How many days make a life at the dump?

Fannys table manners are disgusting and lacking. She wallops the jam etc in her scone . Etiquette- not a clue.
No where is Nicky Fairpants when we need an example of how to eat a scone!

Thank you for the patron download Tuffiti .
Dollar per minute patrons are getting very poor value.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.