The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know SJ reads or has someone read and report back on Tattle content.
We know she edits vlogs post release.
Has she edited the scene with the mouse under the chair?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if this happens in other UK towns or anywhere else in the world but it signals the start of Christmas to me.
Has been going for around 30 years in this area I believe and I think they are expecting upto around 2000 bikes today.
The photos are from last year.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How many actual stars are there on the ceiling? She may run out of them if every single fan who has ever lost a loved one wants to buy and dedicate one. She is, as has been said, playing on people's vulnerability. She may have to allocate more than one name to each star. There are so many more charitable projects to which people could dedicate their donations, projects which could help to save lives; to fund medical equipment; provide food and water; to help restore a genuinely historic building which will be open to the public, or even just to put a bench in the garden or in a local park, where people can sit and rest or simply think about the one they loved. I doubt if Fanny herself will even pay for one star in her own chapel. Even if she is not using Patreon money to buy the hundreds of expensive gowns, etc., recently bought, the fact that she has enough of her own money to spend on all these luxuries but not on restoration, should prove to the fans, how insincere she is. She is obsessed by the chapel, especially by the decoration and the St. Joseph painting, despite the fact that the surveyors stated that it/they were of no historical significance and it was not essential for the building to be saved. As demonstrated, despite wanting to save it, she has never respected it, and is not religious anyway. For some reason, the vulnerable and gullible fans choose not to see this!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe he's allergic to albumen :unsure:

'Most people are more allergic to the egg white than the yolk as it contains more protein. Heating can destroy the allergic protein in the egg white. For this reason some people can eat hard-boiled egg or other food with cooked eggs and not get symptoms. This does not mean that the allergy is gone.'
He is not allergic to anything apart from work! It's all just attention seeking!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Than you so much for this @graciemckitten! This is amazing and hilarious. I wonder if the fact that Potts and Mummy Potts are spending Christmas at the chateau is Fanny saying duck you Ruthie... I still have some control over him
There were some things that I missed in the summary, e.g., shopping at the brocante, Jack loving his billiards table, A sleeping in until 3 in the afternoon, and about a dozen specific viewer comments in the book text accusing Fanny of being an entitled, lazy, ebegging scrounger looking for a free handout. The benefactor also wouldn’t allow A to bring any furniture or mess with the furniture or interior design in the chateau. In the book, A received hundreds of vile, hateful comments from haters who A believes were just jealous of her and a few threatening comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Off topic but what roles did Tattlers play in school nativity ? I have been an angel and shepherds (happier in Shepherds than fairy angel type robes)
I have a theory that lots of Mary and Joseph's went on to become Dr and other Professionals certainly true in my school. Always held in local chapel or church neither of which had Stars on the ceiling.
we didn't do schoold nativity, but have end of the year show with granpa frost (eastern europe equiualent of father chrismas). he came with an entourage (fairies, snowflakes, some small forest animals). granpa frost was our school librarian, don't know who those kids were, i think it was a production of local friends of the children association, so i guess ladies pushed in their children. and they had a tour around the schools in our municipality.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How many actual stars are there on the ceiling? She may run out of them if every single fan who has ever lost a loved one wants to buy and dedicate one. She is, as has been said, playing on people's vulnerability. She may have to allocate more than one name to each star. There are so many more charitable projects to which people could dedicate their donations, projects which could help to save lives; to fund medical equipment; provide food and water; to help restore a genuinely historic building which will be open to the public, or even just to put a bench in the garden or in a local park, where people can sit and rest or simply think about the one they loved. I doubt if Fanny herself will even pay for one star in her own chapel. Even if she is not using Patreon money to buy the hundreds of expensive gowns, etc., recently bought, the fact that she has enough of her own money to spend on all these luxuries but not on restoration, should prove to the fans, how insincere she is. She is obsessed by the chapel, especially by the decoration and the St. Joseph painting, despite the fact that the surveyors stated that it/they were of no historical significance and it was not essential for the building to be saved. As demonstrated, despite wanting to save it, she has never respected it, and is not religious anyway. For some reason, the vulnerable and gullible fans choose not to see this!
When she runs out of stars on the chapel ceiling, she will sell the right to have your name placed on a star in Potts’ computer generated photo of the Dump with stars in the background.

Fanny loves selling the opportunity to name a star, it is like selling buckets of air, it costs her nothing, and Ñutty or Potts will have to keep up with the name assignments and sales. Win Win for the little orphan princess!

What would her very, very religious grandmother think of Fanny selling the right to have your name assigned to a star in a chapel?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
are we sure potts and ruthie are still together? because man sure must have a golden dick if she still endures his "friendship" with filthy shatelaine. i would kick him on a curb years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Recall she left one stained glass window at a restorer’s workshop for 6 years before coming back to pay for the restoration and to have the window delivered and installed. She was taking luxury vacations several months out of the year during that time but wouldn’t prioritize paying the bill to retrieve the window. It wasn’t a priority.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How does one honour a French chapel by eating off of English plates featuring English Cathedrals? Oh right, her fake boyfriend only went to high school.

Forget the (hugely inappropriate and, frankly, not awfully nice even if collector’s pieces) plates, I’m slightly perplexed by SJ’s reference to “Vctrorian” when she was hovering over the angel sculptures.

Does she realise she lives at least part of time in France?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah now me thinks maybe Sabine is replacing Maria as chief cook and bottle washer.
So Sabine will replace Maria as chief cook and bottle washer and FRK will replace Natti as the B&B Manager.
Like moths to the flame, why are any of them interested in living and working at that shithole? So many directionless, seemingly educated but developmentally stunted drifters, floating aimlessly through life incapable of being fully functional adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IMG_5370.jpeg

How much will the stars be… 1000 Euros each? 50 of them will cover the Chatelaine’s 2024 frock budget.

Three or 4 stars will buy more skinny jeans for the Gay Twank plus a few brooches and lady rings from Permasmile; and cover his 2024 bathhouse membership fees in Paris and his Grindr subscription.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
A Girl - The Escape

A Girl is a 26 year old influencer from the U.K. with auburn hair, fake tan, blue eyes, smattering of freckles, likes to wear sun dresses, who dreams of living a fairy tale in a caste like chateau France. She works as an assistant manager for a hotel chain near the motorway flyover who wants to reinvent herself as a chatelaine of a fairy tale castle in France.

A’s vlog channel called Chateau Life v. Chateau Diaries.

A avidly watched shows like Chateau Rescue DIY. (remind you of Chateau DIY?)

A is happy and bubbly, and dreamed of being a princess in a castle, plays a damsel in distress constantly and is self centered, shallow, materialistic, lazy, selfish, thinks very highly of herself, entitled, indulged, etc. A would take off without thinking of anyone else and has done it many times before. Good at dodging questions, changing the subject, and deflecting attention to something else.

A speaks very little french to no french, boyfriend speaks no french.

A always had admirers, people bending over backwards, giving her things for free – because she’s pretty, because she’s mastered being the damsel in distress. She has avoided responsibility and accountability for her entire life and avoids anything that might cause her discomfort.

A was very spoilt by her parents, who bought her princess gowns and curtsied to her, promising her a fairy tale. She always wanted a fairytale castle and to be a chatelaine. It was her dream. “Fairy-tale” is mentioned a dozen times in the book.

A has an older sister, Erin, who is a nurse. Their elderly mother was ill with cancer. Their Dad left them a long time ago to begin a new family with another woman. Hmmmmmm...

A was always self-centered but got much worse after she achieved some youtube success (with one million subscribers with thousands of views per video), constantly documenting of every thing she does, revealing intimate details about herself, using people for content, selfishly excessively spending money like water,

Vlogging brought out the nastiest traits in her. She was documenting a fake, pretend life and not being honest about anything she is vlogging.She doesn’t care if her vlogs are not truthful.A fake cries to influence viewers and is offended that anyone would think she would fake crying on a video.

A hates to spend money on heating, either in the U.K at her apartment or in the French chateau because she was trying to save money. Both the UK apartment and the chateau are freezing cold.

she and boyfriend signed a NDA about the sale of chateau, contract, etc.
No imagination required to have written this book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He is not allergic to anything apart from work! It's all just attention seeking!!!
Agreed . . . he is allergic to work but as someone who suffers from allergens, I don't dismiss some of his allergies as being fanciful.
---
View attachment 2607217

How much will the stars be… 1000 Euros each? 50 of them will cover the Chatelaine’s 2024 frock budget.

Three or 4 stars will buy more skinny jeans for the Gay Twank plus a few brooches and lady rings from Permasmile; and cover his 2024 bathhouse membership fees in Paris and his Grindr subscription.
She could have a ranking system depending on the size of the star.
The bigger the star the more you pay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Agreed . . . he is allergic to work but as someone who suffers from allergens, I don't dismiss some of his allergies as being fanciful.
---

She could have a ranking system depending on the size of the star.
The bigger the star the more you pay.

Ok, so the smallest star will be 1000 Euros, medium 5000 Euros and large 10 000 Euros. Between Brenda, Honey, John, Michael T and the concubine from Dubai who will get first dibs, that will leave half a dozen small stars for people to purchase.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Great idea, @graciemckitten !
And we could play a game: "Who's my favourite Shatoo/ Dump character, and why" !!
Mine is Ratso, because he is (still) an innocent and hasn't got the faintest idea of what's going on!🐭(And he has the cutest mousey ears!)
Ruby is my favorite character at the shitoo. Reminds me of Sydney, my ginger tiger stipe cat named after sid vicious of the sex pistols. He was my first pet cat and a couple of days after I got him the vet I took him to told me he was only 3 weeks old. Far too young to be taken from his mama. The vet was pissed off at me at first. It was the late 1980s and I got him at a pet store. The vet had the pet store investigated and shut down.
He had the greatest personality and was the best mouser in Atlantic Canada.

Attachments

• Heart
Costing the chapel works.
Fanny was sitting pretend working writing out a cheque for £12,000 cannot recall maybe two months ago, no more. She was flustered about the amount although we know she spends that amount on a vase and desk and doesn’t seem bothered.
If the scaffold costs plus 12 weeks work from the stone masons comes to £200k . I do not believe her.
I think the total works are £200 k and she wants the money from viewers to fund the costs.
I agree. She never backs up the six figure amounts of money she is ebegging from viewers for any Dump project.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.