The Chateau Diaries #216 Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying herself - Sun Tzu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pill from Chateau Strife Sans Wife was out looking for a woodpecker when he should have been out looking for the wife.

24872820-C23C-4E5F-8943-875C5F405388.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think Yebo is Potts. Neither do I believe you can email HMRC and then send via email 4 clauses, and they will investigate. HMRC is an unwieldy beast and the need evidence.We don't even know if any accounts have been filed, we don't know where the money is. Obviously changing the wording of the Association is very suspect, but I say don't under estimate Fanny or her Mother and Percy. We are here to tattle have fun Fanny will bring about the channels demise herself.

Some of the notions that come onto here are as far fetched as Life Love and Laughter. I imagine Fanny finds Tattle an irritation, but it helps her head off questions and what to address in content. I also think some of the ideas particularly Isabelle and patreon days made them pee their pants laughing, the whole notion of that was ridiculous and when I said so when I first joined people thought I was Amaury. Wish I was Amaury I need some replica skirting board and door frames whittling and it is going to cost a fortune.

If Yebo does have email addresses surely we should all be sending and voicing concerns to that address as there is power in numbers
Agreed.
I think I was still lurking at that stage.
When I read 'Isabelle' was taking her lawyers to the Patreon day I thought it was one of the more far fetched/questionable things I had read here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oliver Strong, what happened to Matt Bennett??? Why has he been erased from the internet??? Criminal record???

1676198314629.png

1676198292570.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think Yebo is Potts. Neither do I believe you can email HMRC and then send via email 4 clauses, and they will investigate. HMRC is an unwieldy beast and the need evidence.We don't even know if any accounts have been filed, we don't know where the money is. Obviously changing the wording of the Association is very suspect, but I say don't under estimate Fanny or her Mother and Percy. We are here to tattle have fun Fanny will bring about the channels demise herself.

Some of the notions that come onto here are as far fetched as Life Love and Laughter. I imagine Fanny finds Tattle an irritation, but it helps her head off questions and what to address in content. I also think some of the ideas particularly Isabelle and patreon days made them pee their pants laughing, the whole notion of that was ridiculous and when I said so when I first joined people thought I was Amaury. Wish I was Amaury I need some replica skirting board and door frames whittling and it is going to cost a fortune.

If Yebo does have email addresses surely we should all be sending and voicing concerns to that address as there is power in numbers
I'm working in London tomorrow so I'll find out about email addresses.
There appears to be enough evidence to support a claim of the amount of income. We have all seen her extravagant travel and shopping. Yes we don't have the accounts but HMRC will have info that we don't have and also the ability to scrutinise any bank accounts.
I think that I have always said that the smoking gun is the Association, the manipulation of the Patreon account and the fact that the entire operation is closed to outsiders. For example. If you aren't family, then you need to be sexually involved with family to get a look in at that hell hole. Potts purportedly (say that quickly!) has had a long association with the wider family as have his parents, so he's in. Larkin managed to escape the relationship with Fanny but not lucky enough to avoid having to put good money into her ridiculous dream of having a château. So he is/was in. Gnatti is bleeping the cousin, so she's in deep - secretary of the Association. Phillipa is allegedly bleeping Fanny, so it's in up to its manicured nails, and allegedly it's father, a pensions advisor is having some input into the accounts.
Dear God it gets worse.
Rather than hire a project manager who would be qualified to take on the unenviable task of overseeing the renovation of the wreck, Fanny (no doubt with the encouragement of the crime family - look Armoire has renovated our barn, Christmas vlog) chose instead to appoint the under qualified, under performing cousin, who will agree to the less than quality work that a professional would balk at. It continues.
Rather than sourcing the alleged heating system from a French company which would be in tune with French regulations, Armoire calls in his mate, one Nathan who, as far as I know is based in the UK. ETC ETC.
You do not have to produce a set of accounts to interest the tax authorities in this apparent scam. The possibility of transfer pricing is dizzying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
B7DAA51E-CB9E-4714-9D19-D7B8ED7C8C2B.png
4904369F-E084-4FBF-BA9B-228E3FBD807E.png

When a guy starts sorting through and throwing out her hoarded crap, you know she’s gone and she ain’t coming back!

52958D0F-F782-4581-A1C8-4DE175EB2A50.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I Know Isabelle can be cruel but would she gang up with Potty to prove her mentally incapable of managing her affairs and with a power of attorney giving Potty control?
Isabelle would want some control of any POA and wouldn't just sign it over to a non-family member.

Reactions: 15
… Phillipa is allegedly bleeping Fanny, so it's in up to its manicured nails”
Adult Content Warning. Scroll by if you are a prude.

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
Wait a minute. Let’s be real here. At most, the Sycophant Gay Twink is fingering the Floor Scrubber - except on manicure days. There is definitely no penetration going on between the two unless the Floor Scrubber is the one wearing the strap-on. The whole idea that these two are in a “normal” “heterosexual” relationship is utterly absurd. Andy and Ricky’s relationship is more heterosexual than the Floor Scrubber and Sycophant’s!
🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was offered a trip on a yacht once. From Cape Town to the Mediterranean. I was all for it but a wealthy older woman said to me 'Darling you don't want to do that. If you fall out with the people on board you can't get off.' So I didn't go ha ha
If Yebo really is Michael, then reading this in Isobelle's voice is paarfect.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey, Pill.

Whilst throwing her stuff out, you might finally take that ring off and toss it in the moat.

4849C05E-FF4A-490E-8978-EDFF7A340E34.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The teams have been holding press events and revealing the cars, livery last week, AlphaTauri, Red Bull (an infamous Max TikTok, plus Maxiel is back). I just don't see what Potts would get out of creating Yebo. Is it to prevent us report Stef re taxes? "Hey, everyone, Yebo's got it covered, let's just sit back and discuss scones!".

NOW, someone with time on his hands is Ollie. HE is now part of a company with Stef, so he is more than likely wanting to deflect regarding taxes, because he has been lumped with the Spainish money pit and doesn't want to attract the taxman.
Well I am not an alias and have just reported him. It’s not difficult todo and like Fanny he has vlogged his move to Spain. He is not a UK Resident. You are obliged to inform HMRC and companies house.

Amoury is next on my list.
It does look as if Fanny has removed her name from the flat/ business in London.
I will try checking this with land registry.
The dump crew are definitely doing some damage control.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I noticed that hate towards phi phi also in the Yebo comments. She might know, I think Potts was also Isabelle 6541 and Fanny and phi phi knew all about that account on tattle.
---

I agree. I think Ollie was involved in the group of people,to include Fanny, Dubey and a Potts alias that we’re writing comments in the magical mansion video comments. I think Ollie would be too scared of what Camilla would do to him if she found out he was helping Fanny in such a manner. She would snap him like a twig,

I think Potts thought no one would suspect him, Potts the dirty bread maker, to post such comments. So much for love and laughter at the Dump.
I've always thought Potts tolerated Fill-up, in fact, I think most of them do... there's no substance, fun, laughter, common interests.. with the guy.. he's dull, boring, twatlike, and devious.
---

I have to admit, I'm still a bit in awe of someone who can get to nearly 50 and never have worked a job before - it's a bit different if you're a stay at home mum and your partner works, but this chick is single and no kids. What in the world did she live on pre-vlogging? There's no way she was as poor as she made out, she had food and paid for electricity at least.
It would explain her social anxiety when strangers show up... she f's off to bed first chance. Scampers off to her room like a kid.

Reactions: 21
I agree.
I said a while ago that it is an emotive strategy they both employ to manipulate their viewers . . . pulling at heart strings.
The best/worst grandfather reference was in that frightfully smart (ergo expensive) shop in Paris (Antoinette Poisson) during the vlog featuring SJ, PJ and Teabag Trotter before PJ disappeared into the distance (did MP actually say “good riddance” or did I imagine that?). It was like watching two grown ups on a day out with an attention-seeking toddler. When they were looking at oversized playing cards who can forget Phlip-Phlop’s desperate attempt to become the centre of attention by announcing that he had a “favourite card”, before shoehorning a grandpa memory into the mix. That wasn’t heartstring-pulling, that was unintentional comedy gold.

To anyone asking the burning question “what was PJ’s favourite card?” I have no answer. Sadly, which card it was has flown my memory and I can’t bring myself to do a vlog-trawl to discover.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It does look as if Fanny has removed her name from the flat/ business in London.
Stephanie Jarvis is still listed as active...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isabelle would want some control of any POA and wouldn't just sign it over to a non-family member.
A joint deal? She doesn’t want to spend final chapter dealing with Fanny when she could be relaxing with Percy in The warmth of the South African sun

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1953913
View attachment 1953916

View attachment 1953883
January 2023 👆

February 2023 👇
View attachment 1953889
View attachment 1953919 Cement mixer recovery

Rainbo Catz
6 hours ago
So, you temporarily cemented your mixer into the ground ---- Brilliant
He had to use a crowbar initially then pulled it out after a few attempts with his car.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.