The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patreon video: where we see Fanny lying/begging as usual, Snorts showing off some very ugly crap he bought, Nick pruning a tree, Snorts talking about his grandparents again, and Hanni en Fanny deciding on how they prefer their crem tea (Devon versus Cornish method). Is it just me or did Snorty call clotted cream closet cream?

If you don't want to see Snorts showing off the results of one his many shopping sprees, skip from 7:25-9:30.
View attachment 2607752
Thank you for the video share, @Tartuffe.
Between Snorts mumbling and his faux posh accent, I cannot understand a damn thing he says. Come to think of it, not a problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Patreon video: where we see Fanny lying/begging as usual, Snorts showing off some very ugly crap he bought, Nick pruning a tree, Snorts talking about his grandparents again, and Hanni en Fanny deciding on how they prefer their crem tea (Devon versus Cornish method). Is it just me or did Snorty call clotted cream closet cream?

If you don't want to see Snorts showing off the results of one his many shopping sprees, skip from 7:25-9:30.
View attachment 2607752
Thanks so much for posting this. Out of gratitude to you I am going to try and watch it, but I have to say I couldn't make it all the way through last nights flog because she sickens me. I don't believe Fanny is panicking I believe she just doesn't give a tit about anything, or anyone, can't be arsed to produce believable videos and all she wants is her ill gotten gains.

Snorts is pathetic

Fanny has no manner you never cut a scone or a bread roll you break it-she's a peasant
---
They would jeopardise anything for cash

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
[QU

And Ratso is still using a pee pad.

Ps I was a narrator for the nativity play. Just the once🤔🤭🤣
I was the narrator every time! 😁 In high school, I always ended up reading one of the lessons.
[/QUOTE]
I once helped out at my aunt and uncles church. That had a whole scene set up of the nativity and I don’t know what else all on the grounds of the church. People would drive thru to see everyone dressed up and acting it out. My uncle was the inkeeper and I was his supposedly silent wife. You had to be in full period costume, no nail polish or glasses. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So he had to tell Mary and Joseph there were no rooms. He would turn to me to double check, surely we must have a room left? And I was supposed to shake my head no and sadly look down. About an hour in I started replying “Quit calling me Shirley, you know my name is Joan.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know the little git reads here , he will be finding an excuse to purchase enough to decorate a tree in his bedroom/ study! Well done Loverboys mummy will say.
Whilst you have been busy searching for 50 of these, because of course next year is going to to be such a magical year for Fanny, or is it the following year🤔, there will be endless exuberance and unbelievable reasons to shop shop , Fanny will be in the tack room discussing tactics on how to get rid of a nasty piglet

.Planning, manic napkin making for the hugest Barbara Cartland party ever and it will be in picnic form as a cruise up the
Nile. Everyone will be welcomed back for a special commemoration in the newly painted chapel. Etc

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
On the new cushions for the kitchen could old tight wad have bought cheaper pads? They will be singing in no time-white is not a good colour for those skanky bastards
---
Thanks so much for posting this. Out of gratitude to you I am going to try and watch it, but I have to say I couldn't make it all the way through last nights flog because she sickens me. I don't believe Fanny is panicking I believe she just doesn't give a tit about anything, or anyone, can't be arsed to produce believable videos and all she wants is her ill gotten gains.

Snorts is pathetic

Fanny has no manner you never cut a scone or a bread roll you break it-she's a peasant
---
They would jeopardise anything for cash

If this was done on old micro dick there would be no lead detected in his teeny weeny pencil
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why the duck is Wendy still there. Or there at all. It doesn't seem like she's having a good time and she doesn't seem to be overly fond of anyone there!
She is throwing a very good light on what it is like to be there. Poor Molly having to sit and lay on that icy floor... they are all numpties in that place, and where the duck is his owner, he should be back there pronto to look after his beautiful dog

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On the new cushions for the kitchen could old tight wad have bought cheaper pads? They will be singing in no time-white is not a good colour for those skanky bastards
---

If this was done on old micro dick there would be no lead detected in his teeny weeny pencil
---
Pay us Snorts. He is trying to make the thumbnail like MP days. Well done Tatlers for helping make these dreary vlogs more? festive ,we see how you shoe horned dear Daddys favourite art style quatrefoils as a backplate, plonker.

Snorts is as transparent as his trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is throwing a very good light on what it is like to be there. Poor Molly having to sit and lay on that icy floor... they are all numpties in that place, and where the duck is his owner, he should be back there pronto to look after his beautiful dog
Hey Cuz ...... you looking at this ????
Yeah she is All Care isn't she !
If Windy Wendy was not there your Molly would still be sitting on the cold hard floor.
So bad for older dogs like her!!!

* I do not dress up my dogs - only coats if going walking and its winter .
So Yum Yum let me put a Christmas dog collar around him with bells ( which he hated) - let me do a photo and then shook it off !
Oh its all Smoke and Mirrors here too !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It seems a long time since Kat visited. Maybe she will visit at Christmas, especially if Hanni is still around. She seemed very friendly with her and Fanny! If she comes, will Dan also be invited? I guess they are still trying to hide their relationship, even though Fanny more or less exposed them from the very start as is her wont; she excels in giving away other people's secrets before they do.

Reactions: 16
Poor Wendy. She is a good soul. Fanny is going to command her to shut up after today☹

Reactions: 22
She spent in the region of £250 on the Velvetiser and the hot chocolate packets. The Velvetiser is £100 and she had about 10 boxes of the packets of chocolate for it; they cost around £14 a box. The Velvetiser (I'm surprised she didn't buy the copper version for Snorts instead of the white one!) does make great hot chocolate but you don't need to use their brand of chocolate in it, you can use any kind. So, as she has 10 boxes of 10, 100 packets should keep them in hot chocolate for quite a while!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hey Cuz ...... you looking at this ????
Yeah she is All Care isn't she !
If Windy Wendy was not there your Molly would still be sitting on the cold hard floor.
So bad for older dogs like her!!!

* I do not dress up my dogs - only coats if going walking and its winter .
So Yum Yum let me put a Christmas dog collar around him with bells ( which he hated) - let me do a photo and then shook it off !
Oh its all Smoke and Mirrors here too !!! :ROFLMAO:
Oh my goodness, Yum Yum is so adorable, I love his face. Missed your avatar with his cute face.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.