The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
uncle and aunt, bloody enabling filthy greedy old fu+kin bastards. their own son let his dog in their care. this is how they care for poor poor molly.

1701606717954.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
oh my ears are celebrating and I realized the difference renovating the chateau vs the chateau diaries . Firstly one is a level headed mature woman modest in herself and her many hard paid worked accomplishments in life presenting well thought out farm to fork restaurant plans to day on this count has NOT PUT ONE OPEN MOUTH click bait fellatio shot in any of her videos thank god. The other other is a hedonistic screeching vain woman over 45 who cant get one project finished unless its revolved around shopping travel and upgrading her plastic work on her face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Costing the chapel works.
Fanny was sitting pretend working writing out a cheque for £12,000 cannot recall maybe two months ago, no more. She was flustered about the amount although we know she spends that amount on a vase and desk and doesn’t seem bothered.
If the scaffold costs plus 12 weeks work from the stone masons comes to £200k . I do not believe her.
I think the total works are £200 k and she wants the money from viewers to fund the costs.
What!!!!! In France the law says that you must pay 30 % when you sign the devis (quote), then 30 % when the work starts and the rest when it is finished and you have checked everything is fine and well done.
30 % of 200 k is certainly not 12,000

I agree with you. It is lies upon lies to STEAL more and more money :devilish::devilish:😡😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Again, look what lying Stephanfraudie claims she pays with the Patreon funding. Show the accounts!

REPLY FROM FANNY/ Chateau diaries 13 minutes ago:
This is the first time, I’ve never fundraised for the chapel before. The patrons of the Chateau Diaries give a monthly amount in return for an extra weekly video, and that money is used for restoration of the chateau and gardens, including employing the gardeners, woodsmen, carpenter, handyman, etc. I’ve managed to save €200,000 of that for the structure of the chapel and the start of the restoration of the paintwork, but it will take another €200,000 to complete the restoration. The costs are mind-boggling.
Didn’t she claim she had raised €400000 to restore the lake and had that put aside… has €400000 dwindled to €200000 as she is never going to restore the lake?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Who knows if there will even be a next B&B season. Another winter in which the shack rots away without heating.

And if there is an investigation into the accident, there is a good chance that the entire building will be inspected. And given the situation, that could have far-reaching consequences. What I wouldn't give if there was an official sign in front of the dump saying "No Entry".

Maybe Phiphi should check Emmaus to see if there is a yurt there. I imagine clamping in the cow pasture to be very romantic.
Tis but a dream
1701610000788.png
1701610087599.png

---
Off topic but what roles did Tattlers play in school nativity ? I have been an angel and shepherds (happier in Shepherds than fairy angel type robes)
I have a theory that lots of Mary and Joseph's went on to become Dr and other Professionals certainly true in my school. Always held in local chapel or church neither of which had Stars on the ceiling.
As i had lonng blonde hair I was always an Angel (if only I was in real life lol), I always wanted to be Mary. My Mum dreaded it as she was not into making things like an angel costume or wings. So it was send me off (I've alway bee a short arse) t school with a white pillowcase with neck and arm holes cut out, a bit of tinsel for my head and wings cut out of card board and left brown :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😇
---
uncle and aunt, bloody enabling filthy greedy old fu+kin bastards. their own son let his dog in their care. this is how they care for poor poor molly.

View attachment 2607310
That was fuzzy felt who put the old cushions on the floor no other lazy arse thought of doing it. They're all out of the same stinking selfish mold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The queens (with Coronation Street taste) at the Cha-Faux insist they want to see authentic brush strokes on the walls. But they don’t seem to mind all of the polystyrene, styrofoam and resin they have used.

View attachment 2605807
Oi! Don't diss Corrie. There's nothing more classy than Hilda Ogdens wall fresco and flying thingy's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emalm keeps throwing out error messages, so am unable to upload the patreon video right now. Will keep trying - it has done this before and at some point today it should work again 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Greedy Stephanmememe Jarvis is probably going to attempt to turn the grift grab into another youtube channel she can profit from, I don’t see her letting it go that easily. She will turn it into “Michael T’s Gift Brigade“ and just open presents from ” Michael T.“ and donate any profits to the newly formed nonprofit Phillip Janssen Hair Club ( sole purpose of nonprofit is to finance hair transplant procedures, clip in hair extensions, wigs, and spray on hair in a can for men in their late 20’s named Phillip Janssen who live in a chateau/ farmhouse in France).

The grift grab would have run out of gifts a year and half ago if it weren’t for the bizarre, overzealous, shopping addicted, gift giving addicted, attention seeking, weirdo stalker, “Michael T.”
---

I believe they went to Thailand.
---

Fanny has claimed that she only owns her London apartment, and that she must keep it because that is her money for retirement.
Retirement from what? She does nothing productive anyway! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Snorts new task as he cannot oversee architectural things as there are real workmen on site now….is cake shopping with me, he is so useful. NOT .
Well… as if his unbelievable allergies are incredulous enough already, this rec vlog Fanny announced he is allergic to….MERINGUE!! ???
I understand the pistachio one if he is allergic to nuts but she said meringue !
He is beyond peculiar.
Do we have a list of allergies for Snorts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Retirement from what? She does nothing productive anyway! 😡
This always makes me laugh out loud, indeed "her retirement" as if she ever worked one day in her life !

Do we have a list of allergies for Snorts ?
He needs to feel "special" as in a "look at me" kinda way. He is a man-child fussy eater and will make a tantrum if he doesn't get his ways. And his "mommy" let him do that because it is content for her little pink phone. I am certain he is not allergic to anything, the proof is in the pudding, literally, with the "crème brulée" ;)
Crème brulée recipe :

Ingredients
  • 6 egg yolks

• 6 tablespoons white sugar, divided

• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

• 2 ½ cups heavy cream

• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Tell me again he is allergic to dairy and eggs ?! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t she claim she had raised €400000 to restore the lake and had that put aside… has €400000 dwindled to €200000 as she is never going to restore the lake?
Seems Fanny spent at least €200000 on clothes and travel this year - sounds about right!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And as per usual, Stephanie offers to contribute ZERO percent of her own money to save her beloved chapel.

She’s still going to employ multiple cleaners and gardeners, so she and Snorty won’t have to lift a finger around the place.

She’s not going to cut down on her spending habits, because as you know things like luxury Goyard bags to carry around your dog in are essential items

She will continue to travel as often as before.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Patreon video: where we see Fanny lying/begging as usual, Snorts showing off some very ugly crap he bought, Nick pruning a tree, Snorts talking about his grandparents again, and Hanni en Fanny deciding on how they prefer their crem tea (Devon versus Cornish method). Is it just me or did Snorty call clotted cream closet cream?

If you don't want to see Snorts showing off the results of one his many shopping sprees, skip from 7:25-9:30.
FP.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am back from a lovely weekend in Oslo, Christmas shopping with my daughter.
Here it is, the nearly final list of Pubes ”callings” for future reference. I think we are almost finished. Anything still missing?

PhiPhi
Phyllis
Phiphimodo
McFF
Pubes
Pube
Khillip
Gay Twank
Gay twit
twit Face
Baby bee gee
Miss Chatelaine
Miss Shitelaine
Femme de Chambre
Living Concubine
Prancing Twerp
Balding Twit (in tight pants)
Support Squirrel
Snorts
Snorty
Snorts-a-lot
Snortsferatu
Prince of Pubes
Keeper of Keys
Microdick
Love butler
Gay lodger
Hairball
Phillis Le Pew
SyPhillus
Stank Face
Uriah heep
Comb-over Kid
Master of Tassels
Page of the Back Passage
Wonder Weave
Sex Pest
BJJ, Baby Jesus Jeans
Brillo Pad
Ball Less Lad
Weedy Wanker
Porcelain Fondler
Little Lord Fondletoy
Romancer of the Elderly
Sir Shits a Lot
Sir Poops a Lot
Douche Lord
Dump Sex Pest
Prance A Lot
Thumbelina
Fillup
Felt Up
Tuck A Lot
Thrush
Brocante Beanie Baby
Balding Beanie Boy
Porcelain Queen
Gruesome Twosome Half
Cicisbeo
Smelly Dutch Boy
Stinky Dutch Boy
Bro bleep
Dutch Scrubber

Is that all then? Who will add the list to WIKI? I don’t know how to do it and maybe I am not even allowed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.