The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is throwing a very good light on what it is like to be there. Poor Molly having to sit and lay on that icy floor... they are all numpties in that place, and where the duck is his owner, he should be back there pronto to look after his beautiful dog
Left her in the hands of Uncle Fester and Ten Tonne Tatty who don't seem to give a tit.

Tonight vlog, total tit for brains these people and their adoring fans go wild for it. Bloody parafin all over the place, Davy as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

Fanny making a chocolate drinking station so Marie feels at home. Fanny calls a ginger jar an urn, Wtf.

Mind you on the trolley The Kings Ginger liqueur is gorgeous and they're going to waste it in hot chocolate.

Another vlog with a totally cranky timeline.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
what's his name, the cleaner etc.
No he is Andy the Chelsea Flower Show connected man who gets them onto the gardens he is a fan and used as a mule / mug to cart stuff from Suffolk to Lalande, attention seeker me thinks, he was in gift grab on Friday.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
26057bc5-f5b2-49a0-8c38-d4ca42af43c9_text.gif

margaret houston
8 minutes ago
I , too , was wondering about the heat. Where is it. Felt badly Stephanie got sick & Wendy looked frozen. Looked like a very good system that doesn’t heat. At the time, seemed like great excitement there would be heat. ????

wayneNtampa
11 minutes ago
You've spent a small fortune on central heating. Why aren't the radiators working?

lorrainesyratt
17 minutes ago
You are all still bundling up. I thought you solved the heating problem.

andrew cornforth
27 minutes ago
Still no heating

michelle kalisz
29 minutes ago
Don't light a match. Oh Don't touch your face.

seamoonsees
32 minutes ago
Why oh why is the heating system not fixed yet....makes no sense after so many months and so much of the industrial parts visible...crazy...seems like their whole focus of their workd shoudl have been La Lande...oh, well...people gonna do what people do..

lauren l
21 minutes ago
Nothing is getting done inside the chateau itself. I don't understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When she has spoken to the chapel restorers I wait for her to name drop they worked on Notre Dame.
As yet, she hasn't . . . most likely these men did not work at Notre Dame. Waiting to be proven wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Tonight vlog, total tit for brains these people and their adoring fans go wild for it. Bloody parafin all over the place, Davy as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking
Another vlog with a totally cranky timeline.
Any smokers and Lalande could be warm for once, 4 adults watch the paraffin overflow and DO NOTHING about it. Hope Ratso and Molly don't lick it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why do you refill oil radiators?? And she said they are electric???? I'm confused mine plugs in heats up the oil which then circulates and s all enclosed. are they burning the oil? And I'd so can you do that inside? Carbon monoxide ?? Please educate me.....addendum I looked it up. I think it is kerosene and only to be used short periods of time and co2 detectors everywhere for safety. Did you see them laughing as the oil spilled everywhere. She has no respect for that place at all

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic but what roles did Tattlers play in school nativity ? I have been an angel and shepherds (happier in Shepherds than fairy angel type robes)
I have a theory that lots of Mary and Joseph's went on to become Dr and other Professionals certainly true in my school. Always held in local chapel or church neither of which had Stars on the ceiling.
Shepherd…except one year as the donkey. I refused to ever do it again after that.😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do you refill oil radiators?? And she said they are electric???? I'm confused mine plugs in heats up the oil which then circulates and s all enclosed. are they burning the oil? And I'd so can you do that inside? Carbon monoxide ?? Pleas educate me
Same here - I don't understand. I had an oil radiator that plugged into the wall, too, but got rid of it maybe 5 years ago. It warmed up quickly and really kept the area nice and toasty. But I didn't know you could refill them!

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she claim she had raised €400000 to restore the lake and had that put aside… has €400000 dwindled to €200000 as she is never going to restore the lake?
I think she did and then decided to allocate that money to restore the lake instead 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Poor Wendy. She is a good soul. Fanny is going to command her to shut up after today☹
Yes Wendy will be silenced, I doubt she will go back there, but I hope her family stages an intervention if she does. The photo of Molly really pushed me over the edge, but shouldn't have been a surprise, they are all too busy playing games, drinking and shopping to take care of anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Same here - I don't understand. I had an oil radiator that plugged into the wall, too, but got rid of it maybe 5 years ago. It warmed up quickly and really kept the area nice and toasty. But I didn't know you could refill them!
I think that was parafin for a parafin heater. To ton said leave it, it will evaporate. Oil doesn't evaporate. Let's hope he doesn't light his cigar near it. Fanny is too stupid to know the difference between pafarin and oil. She only went to Oxford you know

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In the USA it’s called kerosene, in Europe and the UK it’s called paraffin. To us in America paraffin is a type of wax often used for sealing preserved foods.

Reactions: 19
IMG_5390.png
We can’t pay for our own renovations but just spent a small fortune to set up a hot chocolate station. Please send us money for renovations. We’ll paint a star on the ceiling for you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.