The Chateau Diaries #276 Sew Snorty's mouth shut and put the damn dog on the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Wendy will be silenced, I doubt she will go back there, but I hope her family stages an intervention if she does. The photo of Molly really pushed me over the edge, but shouldn't have been a surprise, they are all too busy playing games, drinking and shopping to take care of anything.
Hopefully Wendy will never go back there again - yes her family needs to do a intervention - just tell her to read here for a start!!!

* I adore your Natti photo..... seeing it made me laugh so much ! Thanks :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that was parafin for a parafin heater. To ton said leave it, it will evaporate. Oil doesn't evaporate. Let's hope he doesn't light his cigar near it. Fanny is too stupid to know the difference between pafarin and oil. She only went to Oxford you know
maybe they want something to happen to the filthy shateau.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is throwing a very good light on what it is like to be there. Poor Molly having to sit and lay on that icy floor... they are all numpties in that place, and where the duck is his owner, he should be back there pronto to look after his beautiful dog
So are they gonna strap a hot water bottle on the puppy to keep him warm?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As this thread nears its end, I just want to tell you that Clippy can be very helpful for us tattlers:

IMG_1575.jpeg

Clippy was the best 🧵 nomination

And I know that all of you wise people here will surely make the right decision

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that was parafin for a parafin heater. To ton said leave it, it will evaporate. Oil doesn't evaporate. Let's hope he doesn't light his cigar near it. Fanny is too stupid to know the difference between pafarin and oil. She only went to Oxford you know
I don’t believe she ever actually graduated from Oxford,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So are they gonna strap a hot water bottle on the puppy to keep him warm?
I think Molly, Ruby and the sheep are plotting a rebellion - Animal Farm style, let's face it they have more baincells than the human lot at the dump

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
[QU

And Ratso is still using a pee pad.

Ps I was a narrator for the nativity play. Just the once🤔🤭🤣
I was the narrator every time! 😁 In high school, I always ended up reading one of the lessons.
[/QUOTE]
We didn't do nativity at school, but every religious holiday I was asked to do a reading by the Rev. at our church. I guess I wasn't shy about speaking in front of a crowd, nothing much has changed lol 😂😂😂
---
OK. Which one of you hags is this? This ad has come up 4 times on one page of tattle. Single, successful guy from Adelaide... Wants an educated women who's never had a partner before! That rules out fanny.
I'll admit it ........ rules me out too 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So what’s up with

1. the chicken chateau? Started then no mention again.

2. Cuz? They went for a November holiday. It is the 3rd of December and still no sign of them or any renovation.

3. the orange fence? Is she just going to ignore it and not say anything?

4. the grand salon? More than a year now and absolutely no work.

5. The heating? Need I say more.

6. The other guy who fell off the roof? No update. No mention again.

7. Christmas trees? It’s December 3rd and not one tree has been decorated.
---
New thread title?

“Fanny is more concerned about hot chocolate than the other guy who fell off the roof.”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'll admit I scrolled thru quickly but be still my heart, did we have an advent vlog sans Snorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2608583We can’t pay for our own renovations but just spent a small fortune to set up a hot chocolate station. Please send us money for renovations. We’ll paint a star on the ceiling for you.
They MIGHT paint a star on the ceiling for you. Think of all those gullible patrons who donated to the not-so-grand salon with the promise of their names written on the back of the paneling. Still waiting for that to happen…what a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So what’s up with

1. the chicken chateau? Started then no mention again.

2. Cuz? They went for a November holiday. It is the 3rd of December and still no sign of them or any renovation.

3. the orange fence? Is she just going to ignore it and not say anything?

4. the grand salon? More than a year now and absolutely no work.

5. The heating? Need I say more.

6. The other guy who fell off the roof? No update. No mention again.

7. Christmas trees? It’s December 3rd and not one tree has been decorated.
---
New thread title?

“Fanny is more concerned about hot chocolate than the other guy who fell off the roof.”
I have missed a few vlogs but also….

8. no update on Percy

9. no mention of where MariA went. Another mystery…where does Sabine live and what do both of them do, ya know, in like, real life?

10. besides the singer friend, has PhiPhi had any other friends visit

11. why are the aunt and uncle always there babysitting the farmhouse and Fanny…don't they have grandchildren?

12. the list of ex-cast members keep growing…Gerry rarely visits, marie/nick, and many many past volunteers never to be seen again.

13. are they still going to SA?

14. did the channel 4 show air? If yes, when will see the finished garden structure?

15. more unfinished projects…bird bathroom, all the rooms and ceilings affected by heating project, that upstairs bedroom they were going to renovate, nic/marie’s house, pizza oven room, gift shop, memorial for MM rip,

16. theyve had a pro carpenter onsite for 2 yrs but almost no carpentry work since the marquis room

17. fanny has always visited her london flat every few weeks to get her hair and Botox done,…but no mention of the place for months. how many antiques are stored there now? Is it back as an airbnb?

18. and of course still no accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
earlaagaard8175
23 minutes ago (edited)
Did anyone NOT see that spill coming? So casual...paying very little attention!! Oy, vey!! In future, I recommend putting the RECEIVING container inside a tub, just in case!!

debbiebrowne-gudat5170
1 hour ago
Lovely to see something other than a puppy or 2!!!

jezih5760
4 hours agoWhat was the name of that hot chocolate machine, please. Thanks!!!2

@bigchick100
3 hours ago
Very very expensive machine

andrewcornforth5714
4 hours ago
Still no heating

MORE LIES FROM THE Dump

@carolinegooder7091
4 hours ago
Due to one of their contractors dying, Stephanie suggested a pause.

@Overit742
2 hours ago
Its OK, this is a planned attack question from another place!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought I splurged because I purchased 2 tins of Fortnum & Mason hot chocolate at £22.00 each (no tax because it's F&M Hong Kong]. One is to give as a Christmas gift to a friend who is a chocolate lover and the other we'll enjoy over the winter in Canada.

Fanny purchased 8 boxes of Hotel Chocolat hot chocolate at £14.00 each + tax and the velvetizer at £99.00 + tax.

Now we know why Andy, 'the Chelsea Flower Show guy Fanny barely knows' is there - Fanny needed a mule to haul her Christmas stash from the UK. Fanny really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel for family, friends and acquaintances this advent season who are willing to endure the frigid shitoo while paying homage to Fanny and pretending to tolerate Snorty.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
barbarawaldorf330
14 hours ago
If only you spent so much time on celebrating your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rather than the chapel where he was worshiped.

@Sparrowdean
14 hours agoBy the same token, you should spend your time practicing what you preach, instead of watching YouTube vlogs.

Stephanfraudie continues lying nonstop. Read below.

@TheChateauDiaries

6 hours ago
The heating is paused because of the accident that happened at Lalande, and has nothing to do with funding (only the small final payment is outstanding). The current chapel and heating bill and the work on the grand salon so far have come to €400,000. I am trying to raise another €200,000 for the rest of the chapel and I'm also saving for the lake and facade. The plant delivery is important as the plants need time to establish . The renovation costs here are enormous, but we love every minute and it's a dream to see it coming together!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
barbarawaldorf330
14 hours ago
If only you spent so much time on celebrating your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rather than the chapel where he was worshiped.

@Sparrowdean
14 hours agoBy the same token, you should spend your time practicing what you preach, instead of watching YouTube vlogs.

@TheChateauDiaries

6 hours ago
The heating is paused because of the accident that happened at Lalande, and has nothing to do with funding (only the small final payment is outstanding). The current chapel and heating bill and the work on the grand salon so far have come to €400,000. I am trying to raise another €200,000 for the rest of the chapel and I'm also saving for the lake and facade. The plant delivery is important as the plants need time to establish . The renovation costs here are enormous, but we love every minute and it's a dream to see it coming together!
It will take longer to save for the facade now that there is a new budgeting line item: dog sweaters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I thought I splurged because I purchased 2 tins of Fortnum & Mason hot chocolate at £22.00 each (no tax because it's F&M Hong Kong]. One is to give as a Christmas gift to a friend who is a chocolate lover and the other we'll enjoy over the winter in Canada.

Fanny purchased 8 boxes of Hotel Chocolat hot chocolate at £14.00 each + tax and the velvetizer at £99.00 + tax.

Now we know why Andy, 'the Chelsea Flower Show guy Fanny barely knows' is there - Fanny needed a mule to haul her Christmas stash from the UK. Fanny really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel for family, friends and acquaintances this advent season who are willing to endure the frigid shitoo while paying homage to Fanny and pretending to tolerate Snorty.
Funny how Chelsea flower show guy showed up a few days ago in the gift grab. She really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel. And now he showed up today. Wonky time lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
barbarawaldorf330
14 hours ago

@Sparrowdean

@TheChateauDiaries

6 hours ago
Let’s do some quick math and figure out how much Patreon money she’s received since April 2020. That’s what 32 months of Patreon? She shot up over 10K almost right away and has been as high as $35K for several months. Let’s be conservative and say the average over all the months is $28K allowing for fees etc. that’s around $900K. YouTube income is conservatively $350K since inception. She has B&B income to cover her household costs so that coming out of Patreon is bullshit. She’s also had sponsorships of probably $2500-$5000 per so that another $100K. All those estimates are conservative and assume she barely pays tax due to cooking the books. So out of $1.4 million dollars, she has set aside $400K. Where did the other $1M go Fanny?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.