The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cd comment. Are viewers finally catching on to Frankenfraudie’s lies?

@beciaaus2811
3 hours ago
I spotted the couch in the wood fire storage area (where the patrons were dining last year!😂) that was supposed to be covered with a tarp against peacocks and it’s still standing there uncovered?it was one of the topics of one the daily episodes,Wonder if the content is real with actual actions taken or just for the sake of filming!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m hoping he gets a puppy as it will chew all of their precious furniture and wallpaper 😂

Imagine the 'house training'.........................

I'll just leave that there to ponder over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
MariA quipping to Fanny that she doesn't know what Fanny is these days. Well if you dont know by now MariA, you're not quite as clever as I thought you were :

'

A few suggestions : con women, grifter, liar..................................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Oh yes my puppy just loved the Arabic Egyptian/French antique furniture wooden legs of all the chairs. Lol and the Arabian antique rug was especially delicious to her my mil got so mad when the telephone wires were done in.

I'd pay a fortune to see the volunteers filming his abanded new puppy chew through his prized French desk and run amuck crashing around that crystal cabinet shelves. When he runs off for the latest purchase online with SJ and expects others to look after it.

Mean time here's s a toast to our clumsy neighbours. Oh they just so clumsy 3 times in three days not only do we have puppy repairs now there's a gapping big whole in surrounding houses but power outage for the visitors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
@Lochness Monster I hope my garden is as beautiful as yours one day!

@JackSpratt How is Mr. Spratt today? Hopefully he can get a bit of rest.
Thank you for asking but no rest for him, his work schedue is full on until the new year. Luckily he's working reasonably local today and it's the weekend with the hour changing too (he's still got his paperwork to do but at least it's not physical work, although he has got an electric towel rail to fit in our bathroom). The thumb is healing, the burn blisters on his hands will get there as will his grazed thigh. Just hope he doesn't arrive home with any new plasters or bandages this evening.
---

Oh yes my puppy just loved the Arabic French antique furniture wooden legs of all the chairs. Lol and the Arabian antique rug was especially delicious to her my mil got so mad when the telephone wires where done in.
I'd pay a fortune to see the volunteers filming his abanded new puppy chew through his prized French desk and run amuck crashing around that crystal cabinet shelves. When he runs off for the latest purchase online with SJ and expects others to look after it.

Mean time here's s a toast to our clumsy neighbours. Oh they just so clumsy 3 times in three days not only do we have puppy repairs now there's a gapping big whole in surrounding houses but power outage for the visitors.
Touble is I could imagine the poor thing being shut out in one of those cold barns overnight or at best in a room in the shitoo. No, I truly hope it's not a puppy.

Everything in that place willl all fall appart anyway eventually because it's all easy come easy go for she who's never been responsible for anything in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The madness was me thinking I should loose 5 or 10 lbs when I weighed 115lbs. Looking back at photos I am taken aback at how thin I was already. I had to iron my hair between towels because the trend was straight, stringy long hair ( my hair was wavy bordering on curly). Yes, madness for sure.
Part of the aesthetic, as I recall this really antediluvian period, was that your butt should appear to be without cleavage, one solid mono buttock with no jiggle.
The good news is that within a year or two the Beatles, pantyhose, miniskirts and a year or two later bralessness -- more for the hippies than the mods -- appeared. Really centuries of corsetry vanished overnight.
Oooooo! (Their tribute to Little Richard, as all parties admitted.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am aware that many tartlets are invested in bringing Stephanie Jarvis to justice by emphasizing the aspect of her crime spree that she is defrauding grannies. I don't know the demographic of her Patreons, and avoid characterizing them by age, sex and lack of means. I think these obloquys may serve purposes counter to bringing Jarvis to justice which may also be the excuse I hang on to for showing my fanny on a gossip site.
Just so, the law of fraud's fundamental premise is caveat emptor: The duty of the defrauded to perform due diligence before investing in the fraud. Some here, including me, admit to having been seduced by Jarvis but were also disabused on closer inspection and withdrew our Patreon support (I subscribed at the $1 a month rate, like many early Tattlers who wouldn't admit it, to see if the videos contained more evidence of fraud*).
How hundreds of us, we happy few, we band of bros, were able to avoid or extract ourselves from Stephanie Jarvis' fraudulent activities is the evidence that due diligence is our first responsibility when faced with a grifter. Not to take responsibility for my part in a possibly fraudulent transaction, by emphasizing the no-tit-Sherlock fact that grifters gonna grift, IMHO, underestimates the power of the grift phenom by not examining how it works on otherwise sensible people like us. This of course has major world-wide political ramifications.
Seems to me that's how to stop it.
If that's our purpose here at all.
Gossip has long been studied as a social and ethical arbiter. We can be here for that too, as a jury really adjudicating the criminal/unethical nature of the crimes, and I have to say there is real discernment on those lines going on here. Some of the stuff I especially enjoy is the video savvy edging into a discussion of video composition and construction rhetoric as authoritarian/fraudulent. Because Jarvis is speaking the language of Modi and his brothers around the world, just to name one avatar. You can call analyzing that rhetoric gossip, but I don't think so.

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 10.00.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 10.26.17 AM.png

*And my $1 a month subscription was fully rewarded. I was utterly and profoundly persuaded of Jarvis' ruthlessness and incompetence by the Patreon video in which her ladies' maid Philip Janssen groomed her, in a side pony and 80s vintage one-shouldered cocktail dress, to meet the gimlet-eyed and influential resto-grant-giving New York French Heritage Society via Zoom. Part of it was the old saw I learned early in business life that to grift people successfully, you have to dress like them. In this case, people in black. For your interview, dress for the job you want. I realized Jarvis was deeply incompetent as a grifter of the authentic gatekeepers/arbiters of chateauverse money, and that her real crimes against humanity/Creation lay in another direction. Of which @Clara Burnett was the documentarian: Exploitation of workers and animal cruelty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing to do with SJ and not even vaguely chateau-related, I’ve started a binge-watch of the new Bosch series on A’zon Prime. Midway through Episode 2 and my heart rate is roaring. Have the intravenous brandy ready in the VIP lounge this evening, please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

They are
Happily
Rejoicing over 3
Entire years of convincing
Everyone that the

Young gay from Holland is straight. But
Everyone on Tattle is in on the joke
And knows his “heterosexuality” & their relationship are like the
Renovations - utter Bull
Shit.

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am aware that many tartlets are invested in bringing Stephanie Jarvis to justice by emphasizing the aspect of her crime spree that she is defrauding grannies. I don't know the demographic of her Patreons, and avoid characterizing them by age, sex and lack of means. I think these obloquys may serve purposes counter to bringing Jarvis to justice which may also be the excuse I hang on to for showing my fanny on a gossip site.
Just so, the law of fraud's fundamental premise is caveat emptor: The duty of the defrauded to perform due diligence before investing in the fraud. Some here, including me, admit to having been seduced by Jarvis but were also disabused on closer inspection and withdrew our Patreon support (I subscribed at the $1 a month rate, like many early Tattlers who wouldn't admit it, to see if the videos contained more evidence of fraud*).
How hundreds of us, we happy few, we band of bros, were able to avoid or extract ourselves from Stephanie Jarvis' fraudulent activities is the evidence that due diligence is our first responsibility when faced with a grifter. Not to take responsibility for my part in a possibly fraudulent transaction, by emphasizing the no-tit-Sherlock fact that grifters gonna grift, IMHO, underestimates the power of the grift phenom by not examining how it works on otherwise sensible people like us. This of course has major world-wide political ramifications.
Seems to me that's how to stop it.
If that's our purpose here at all.
Gossip has long been studied as a social and ethical arbiter. We can be here for that too, as a jury really adjudicating the criminal/unethical nature of the crimes, and I have to say there is real discernment on those lines going on here. Some of the stuff I especially enjoy is the video savvy edging into a discussion of video composition and construction rhetoric as authoritarian/fraudulent. Because Jarvis is speaking the language of Modi and his brothers around the world, just to name one avatar. You can call analyzing that rhetoric gossip, but I don't think so.

View attachment 2535255

View attachment 2535291
*And my $1 a month subscription was fully rewarded. I was utterly and profoundly persuaded of Jarvis' ruthlessness and incompetence by the Patreon video in which her ladies' maid Philip Janssen groomed her, in a side pony and 80s vintage one-shouldered cocktail dress, to meet the gimlet-eyed and influential resto-grant-giving New York French Heritage Society via Zoom. Part of it was the old saw I learned early in business life that to grift people successfully, you have to dress like them. In this case, people in black. For your interview, dress for the job you want. I realized Jarvis was deeply incompetent as a grifter of the authentic gatekeepers/arbiters of chateauverse money, and that her real crimes against humanity/Creation lay in another direction. Of which @Clara Burnett was the documentarian: Exploitation of workers and animal cruelty.
Quoting self, 1000 pardons. I have to admit grifting the small donors is a different enterprise than grifting large and savvy donors, or, meeting the business interview standards of the big money people. Demagoguery is the difference, and analysis of Jarvis' use of that rhetoric is the gold standard for that, and not much fun here. Though a lot of that work does get done here. Still thinking of her wearing that black sundress to meet the mayor of Paris, was it, in the depth of winter?
@OhIDontKnow... recaps that Patreon video:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m hoping he gets a puppy as it will chew all of their precious furniture and wallpaper 😂
Oh man! That wallpaper! Hopefully the puppy will jump up and tear the peeling wallpaper in her study off the walls...finally!!!
When her and Pavlina ? were in the bathroom off the kitchen corridor, I had forgotten how hideous that blue forest paper was!!!
Fanny's taste in wallpaper is as atrocious as her taste in boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:

Stephanie Jarvis finally figured how to stop the hate site, she’s boring us to death

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:

Stephanie Jarvis finally figured how to stop the hate site, she’s boring us to death
Spot on Jules! I haven't posted in a while because there's nothing new to say. There hasn't' been a fresh face at the shithole for a very long time. Nothing has changed. There is no drama, no renos, no nothing. It's a stagnant cesspool continuing to feed on it's own tit and piss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

They are
Happily
Rejoicing over 3
Entire years of convincing
Everyone that the

Young gay from Holland is straight. But
Everyone on Tattle is in on the joke
And knows his “heterosexuality” & their relationship are like the
Renovations - utter Bull
Shit.

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩
Damn, I have gotten good at this! 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Part of the aesthetic, as I recall this really antediluvian period, was that your butt should appear to be without cleavage, one solid mono buttock with no jiggle.
The good news is that within a year or two the Beatles, pantyhose, miniskirts and a year or two later bralessness -- more for the hippies than the mods -- appeared. Really centuries of corsetry vanished overnight.
New and final Beatles single to be released soonest - November 3rd. That'll be interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I adored George. So sad he is gone. Paul is in Australia now, still performing at 81.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing to do with SJ and not even vaguely chateau-related, I’ve started a binge-watch of the new Bosch series on A’zon Prime. Midway through Episode 2 and my heart rate is roaring. Have the intravenous brandy ready in the VIP lounge this evening, please!
Yes it's very good and the actor who plays Bosch is very sexy too (especially love his voice). If you haven't read Micheal Connelly's books I'd recommend them. I love a crime/mystery book but usually workout who has done what or the endings way before the end. But not in Connelly's books, which make them all the more enjoyable for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Going to check it out tonight! TYVM

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Touble is I could imagine the poor thing being shut out in one of those cold barns overnight or at best in a room in the shitoo. No, I truly hope it's not a puppy.
We have a sweet poodle down the road that is left alone a lot and the poor thing cry's all day.
I can see that puppy left in a cold place all alone as its become "too much work" just like you said JackSpratt !!!
Poor Ruby cat never is kept inside and so will that puppy unless they take it to a rescue to re-home when its becomes Boring for the little Creepy Birthday Jerk . :devilish:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.