The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is bad ....... I wonder if she is consulting a solicitor/lawyer to find out what to say and not to say ???
She very likely has already has consulted with 40% Dump co owner Baghead and Bagheadā€™s wife Marie who is a solicitor/ lawyer in one of her many daily calls to Baghead.

With Frankenfraudieā€™s history of nonstop manipulation, pathological lying, misrepresentation, smoke and mirrors tactics, and exaggeration, it could either be a significant accident with significant injuries OR it is a nothingburger / smaller incident she has blown up and exaggerated to get a few more days off, generate concern for herself, and gear up her grifting/ ebegging for the holiday season e.g, trying to make someone elseā€™s misfortune/ tragedy work for herā€¦ā€¦.she is her motherā€™s daughter after all).. She has cried wolf so often, she has no credibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How aboutā€¦

B&B guest became terribly ill and died after sitting in the winter salon all afternoon. The illness could only have been caused by coming into contact with pigeon sh*t. Fanny is consulting the Gay Twank who is now a lawyer because he read a 16th century law book he got at Emmaus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hold on, wait a minute.,.,,.Letā€™s specifically break down Frankenfraudieā€™s statement:

Frankenfraudie stated, ā€œMy thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. ā€œ The people, more than one person, likely an automobile accident on the road near the Dump.ā€œMy thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. ā€œ

ā€œTragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesnā€™t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.ā€ I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that Iā€™ll see how weā€™re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. Iā€™m hoping that Iā€™ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.ā€œ

Frankenfraudie is trying to pretend she was at the Dump on Thursday, the day of the tragic accident. I bet she doesnā€™t know them, wasnā€™t at the Dump, and wants several days off from filming and editing videos, and to generate pity for herself. Manipulative Frankenfraudie at work, as usual.She probably found out about the accident this morning and decided to exploit the accident fir herself,

ā€œI feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. ā€œ

Again, she likely does not know them, and is manipulating Patrons and viewers with her poor me, I am so disappointed with myself, I have had such a difficult year of emotional blows (contributing to cause great distress in failing to support LieLande scholarship student Ms. Maloi, and profiting off her death, and exposing B and B guests and Dump members to TB Percy while taking a dozen luxury vacations and spending tens of thousands of dollars on clothing, auctions, etcā€¦ her distress must be so great, how does she do it?)

Letā€™s see if the little orphan princess can struggle to attend or film a Halloween party.
Hi everyone. I am also trying to read through the lines and I think she is trying to make someone elseā€™s tragedy work for her.

As Gracie put, Frankenfraudie stated, ā€œMy thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. ā€œ Agree that ā€œthe peopleā€, means more than one person. Could be any type of accident.

ā€œTragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau (definitely means something happened on the grounds of the Shitoo) on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night.

None of the Lalanders were involved, (not always sure what she means as Lalanders but Iā€™d assume it includes the living and working crew, abused and ignored animals and aggregated ā€œfriendsā€ like Dana, Permasmile, the Puffs, the Shreks, Dan the Idiot etc..) that doesnā€™t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.ā€ I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that Iā€™ll see how weā€™re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. Iā€™m hoping that Iā€™ll feel stronger (this i where the discourse starts to sound funny, or Fanny, making her habitual drama about someone elseā€™s tragedy) during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.ā€œ

Gracie says that Fanny is is trying to pretend she was at the Dump on Thursday, the day of the tragic accident. I bet she doesnā€™t know them, wasnā€™t at the Dump, and wants several days off from filming and editing videos, and to generate pity for herself. Manipulative Frankenfraudie at work, as usual.She probably found out about the accident this morning and decided to exploit the accident fir herself. (Totally agree).

ā€œI feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. (What a sick liar this person is, she cares for no one but hers self)

My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. ā€œ No, they are certainly notā€¦ you are trying to make it work out for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone. I am also trying to read through the lines and I think she is trying to make someone elseā€™s tragedy work for her.

As Gracie put, Frankenfraudie stated, ā€œMy thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. ā€œ Agree that ā€œthe peopleā€, means more than one person. Could be any type of accident.

ā€œTragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau (definitely means something happened on the grounds of the Shitoo) on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night.

None of the Lalanders were involved, (not always sure what she means as Laplanders but Iā€™d assume it include the living and working crew, abused and ignored animals and aggregated ā€œfriendsā€ like Dana, Permasmile, the Puffs and the Shreks.) that doesnā€™t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.ā€ I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that Iā€™ll see how weā€™re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. Iā€™m hoping that Iā€™ll feel stronger (this i where the discourse starts to sound funny, or Fanny, making her habitual drama about someone elseā€™s tragedy) during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.ā€œ

Gracie that Fanny is is trying to pretend she was at the Dump on Thursday, the day of the tragic accident. I bet she doesnā€™t know them, wasnā€™t at the Dump, and wants several days off from filming and editing videos, and to generate pity for herself. Manipulative Frankenfraudie at work, as usual.She probably found out about the accident this morning and decided to exploit the accident fir herself. (Totally agree).

ā€œI feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you,
and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. (What a sick liar this person i, she cares for no one but hers s) My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. ā€œ
I agree. Frankenfraudie is tugging at the heartstrings of Patrons to pity the poor little orphan princess with her statement. It is a role/persona she has been using for decades to get what she desires, e.g., pity, attention, and money. She feel such TREMENDOUS responsibility to everyone
( bullshit), she is DISAPPOINTED in herself for STOPPING AT ALL ( poor, overworked, exhausted Fanny ), but COMING IN A YEAR OF EMOTIONAL BLOWS ( bullshit and lies), this has KNOCKED THE WIND OUT OF ME ENTIRELY ( watch for her gamey hip to start acting up and for her to take to her bed for several days before jetting to South Africa, she needs a visit with Mummy to recover from all the tragedies and responsibilities she has between non stop luxury vacations, shopping, decorating, and auctions, poor little orphan princess).

• Heart
Since discovering Tattle I have become much more cynical about people on social media but in this case I do think SJ is referring to an accident involving a human being, and probably one of the workers on-site. She is shameless though in gaming it by being so cryptic.
Feel the same. My gut tells me the chapel may have collapsed and workers were sadly involved. Based on her past form, my cynical side says Fanny is now trying to figure out 'how to make this work for her'.

• Sick
*ringring*ringring*

ā€žChateau de Lalande, President and CEO Marie is speaking. How can you serve me?ā€œ

ā€žMarie? Stephanie here, for Godā€™s sake I told you a hundred times not to answer the telephone like that! Listen, me and Phileeeep decide to extend our stay in Germany. I donā€™t know what a Leather Dungeon is but he wants to go there. Weā€™ll come back 3 days later as it seems. And then you and me will have another talk about ownership of the property again. You understand?ā€œ

ā€žNnnnno, no. Marie not here. I clean toilets. No Marie.ā€œ

ā€žJesus Christ Marie! I know itā€™s you. I swear if you hang up on me Iā€™ll..ā€œ

*beepbeepbeep*

ā€žPhileeeep, call Amaury!ā€œ

ā€žOf course, Daaahling. I just clip that brooch on my blazer.ā€œ

*ringring*ringring*

ā€ž*Sigh* Yes, Philipp?

ā€žDear Amauuuuury, you need to execute protocol ā€žslumberland!ā€œ

5 minutes later:

ā€žChaaaaaarge!!!ā€œ

Thatā€™s it for Marie for the next few weeks, until sheā€™s ā€¦ going with the beat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Although she mentions an accident and expresses 'concern' yea I know that's difficult to envisage from SJ for the people or person involved...So if none of them are emotionally able to film at the moment... is this concern for the person/s involved or concern for the impact said accident will have or could have on her? I know it reads as if she is talking about Lielande but it could be anyones... Permasmile's, John & his partner, can't recall their chateau...Pethericks? could be anyone... The only 'work' supposedly being done is the chapel and Nik but I would class him as a regular Lielander. All will be revealed and whilst ( don't ya just love that word?) I do not wish anyone serious injury (well maybe one person with a little bit of an injury) I do hope she's not red herring fishing again and setting her bait trap.
Fanny's concern in any situation relates to the impact said accident/incident will have or could have on her, and in turn how she can either insulate herself and/or benefit from any fallout.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny's concern in any situation relates to the impact said accident/incident will have or could have on her, and in turn how she can either insulate herself and/or benefit from any fallout.
I agree. Frankfeudie also has no credibility. She is a pathological liar.

• Heart
Iā€™m thinking something collapsed/partially collapsed or someone didnā€™t ā€œput the chickens to bedā€ properly and they were attacked.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How aboutā€¦

B&B guest became terribly ill and died after sitting in the winter salon all afternoon. The illness could only have been caused by coming into contact with pigeon sh*t. Fanny is consulting the Gay Twank who is now a lawyer because he read a 16th century law book he got at Emmaus.
Perhaps previous guests have been diagnosed with TB which was contracted during their stay at the dump. Fanny concocted such a convoluted story about the when & how of Percy's illness and diagnosis, that it was obvious she was hiding something. How ironic if Fanny is being sued by one of her patron's for not advising guests prior to their visit in the Spring that Percy was ill with TB.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From Dear Brenda on FBā€¦.

Hello everyone.
I am just popping on to let you know there has been a serious accident at Lalande, involving outside contractors.
Our 1st thoughts are with everyone involved, & those close to them.
Whilst the "Lalande family" were not involved in the incident, we can only imagine how they are all feeling, the normal emotions of shock, pain, anxiety etc.
As I am sure you will understand, there have been no daily vlogs. Stephanie has one in the cutting room & will try to upload it today, this is filming & editing which took place before the accident.
If you subscribe to the You Tube channel, "The Chateau Diaries", be sure to click the subscribe button, that way you will be notified when a new vlog is released. If you also click on the "community" button on the You Tube channel, this is the Lalande news board for updates.
Everyone's priority & thoughts at this time, are on the injured making a full & swift recovery.
Admin here would appreciate if you do not post speculation on this incident, if & when any further news is available we will inform you.
Please, do not PM, I have no further information to provide other that what I have said.
Where ever in the world you are, stay safe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Hello everyone.
I am just popping on to let you know there has been a serious accident at Lalande, involving outside contractors.
Whilst the "Lalande family" were not involved in the incident, we can only imagine how they are all feeling, the normal emotions of shock, pain, anxiety etc.
As I am sure you will understand, there have been no daily vlogs. Stephanie has one in the cutting room & will try to upload it today, this is filming & editing which took place before the accident.
If you subscribe to the You Tube channel, "The Chateau Diaries", be sure to click the subscribe button, that way you will be notified when a new vlog is released. If you also click on the "community" button on the You Tube channel, this is the Lalande news board for updates.
Everyone's priority & thoughts at this time, are on the injured making a full & swift recovery.
Admin here would appreciate if you do not post speculation on this incident, if & when any further news is available we will inform you.
Please, do not PM, I have no further information to provide other that what I have said.
So Chapel restorers or heating?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hello everyone.
God bless dear Brenda for keeping us in the loop!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.