The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute. Yesterdays cd video, debuted on a Wednesday, with b and b guest dinner footage from a Friday or Saturday night guest dinner, and Frankenfraudie breathlessly announcing after the dinner that she and Snorts had to leave immediately for Paris, and then to Germany to pick up a present for Snorts for their imaginary three year anniversary. So Frankenfraudie and Snorts have been away from the Dump since either Saturday or Sunday. They probably planned several days in Germany and will return late Saturday evening to make an appearance at the final B&B dinner of the season. That is why she will have a 10 minute cd video to release Sunday evening, probably video of the final b and b dinner.

The Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday cd videos of this week were all cobbled together with footage shot prior to Saturday or Sunday. That is why we saw Ñutty present at the dump in the morning, pulling a bottle of champagne and two glasses out of the kitchen to likely take to the dining room for B&B guests to drink with their breakfast.

What do you think? Has lying, time traveling Frankenfraudie been caught yet again? She probably filmed some advent footage in Paris ir Germany.

Recall Sgirl’s angry response in the cd comment section a few days ago when a viewer called her out on fudging dates of footage in cd videos.
Sgirl
8 hours ago (edited)
The word "daily" just means it occurs each day. At no time has Stephanie claimed that it's all in real time. That's just your (inaccurate) interpretation. She's always been very honest that she frequently saves up film. Your belief that daily vlogs should only contain footage that occurred that day is your problem, because that's not what it means and no one is claiming that's what's being shown. Why does it even matter? All these things happened within the last few days, but it's only enjoyable to you if it all happened on Tuesday?
Does Stephanie breath?

1698364740641.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Frankenfraudie lies with every breath she takes.
---
Wait a minute. Yesterdays cd video, debuted on a Wednesday, with b and b guest dinner footage from a Friday or Saturday night guest dinner, and Frankenfraudie breathlessly announcing after the dinner that she and Snorts had to leave immediately for Paris, and then to Germany to pick up a present for Snorts for their imaginary three year anniversary. So Frankenfraudie and Snorts have been away from the Dump since either Saturday or Sunday. They probably planned several days in Germany and will return late Saturday evening to make an appearance at the final B&B dinner of the season. That is why she will have a 10 minute cd video to release Sunday evening, probably video of the final b and b dinner.

The Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday cd videos of this week were all cobbled together with footage shot prior to Saturday or Sunday. That is why we saw Ñutty present at the dump in the morning, pulling a bottle of champagne and two glasses out of the kitchen to likely take to the dining room for B&B guests to drink with their breakfast.

What do you think? Has lying, time traveling Frankenfraudie been caught yet again? She probably filmed some advent footage in Paris ir Germany.

Recall Sgirl’s angry response in the cd comment section a few days ago when a viewer called her out on fudging dates of footage in cd videos.
Sgirl
8 hours ago (edited)
The word "daily" just means it occurs each day. At no time has Stephanie claimed that it's all in real time. That's just your (inaccurate) interpretation. She's always been very honest that she frequently saves up film. Your belief that daily vlogs should only contain footage that occurred that day is your problem, because that's not what it means and no one is claiming that's what's being shown. Why does it even matter? All these things happened within the last few days, but it's only enjoyable to you if it all happened on Tuesday?
This is where SGirl aka Stephanie Jarvis/^Frankenfraudie screws up in her comment posting……….AT NO TIME EVER IN HER LIFE HAS STEPHANIE JARVIS EVER BEEN “ VERY HONEST.”

Remember Frankenfraudie still has her trip to South Africa in November to visit Mummy and TB Percy. The South African visit was originally scheduled to be for the graduation of LieLande Villiotti scholarship recipient Ms. Moloi. Remember her name Mmakhotso Moloi. RIP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She probably filmed some advent footage in Paris ir Germany.
Its a bit early but the shops here have Christmas Crap out and so does Harrods etc.
So she is doing this early so she can jet off to SA and help Mummy 🦇 look after TB Percy.... (the Tattler that gave Perc that name - thankyou ! love it - please tell me who you are as I have forgotten :(💋)
We Know how she loves to help sick people - Not !!! :devilish:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Snorts’ new hair in a can hairline reminds me of the old comic strip character Nancy’s hair. Was that the look he was trying to achieve? Is that what turns Stephanfraudie on? Weird.

4D0FBE9C-EB70-461F-AAFA-DA1AB87252E0.jpeg

Or was it a 1960 ken doll doll look he wanted to achieve?
F30EEDB5-3C74-48FA-8CF3-9720F12F3032.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Its a bit early but the shops here have Christmas Crap out and so does Harrods etc.
So she is doing this early so she can jet off to SA and help Mummy 🦇 look after TB Percy.... (the Tattler that gave Perc that name - thankyou ! love it - please tell me who you are as I have forgotten :(💋)
Pekey, your puppy dog looks so cute in her hat. A few years ago, my mother’s rescue shih tzu, Gidget, was a pirate for Halloween.
59DA91ED-F392-453F-BEA1-089AE5350C09.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Pekey, your puppy dog looks so cute in her hat. A few years ago, my mother’s rescue shih tzu, Gidget, was a pirate for Halloween.
Did Gidget , who looks so cute 💋, like wearing the hat?
Yum Yum does not tolerate hats so you bang it on and take the photo Pronto before its shaken off his head ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Gidget , who looks so cute 💋, like wearing the hat?
Yum Yum does not tolerate hats so you bang it on and take the photo Pronto before its shaken off his head ! :ROFLMAO:
Gidget wore the hat for about 30 seconds. You can see the hat is slightly askew in the photo. You had to put the hat on and quickly take the photo. Gidget had a very brief career as a pirate and returned to her shih tzu duties of laying around and wanting to be petted and fed treats ( shockingly similar to Frankenfraudie Stephanie’s daily schedule at the Dump.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I worked at Harrods during a Christmas period, and it was epic! My boyfriend was working in the dungeon kitchens learning to cook and glaze hams, he helped with hundreds. They did it well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I‘m not an expert in fraud, tax and labour laws, but i do know this

- fanny repeatedly promised accounts and full transparency but changed her mind. She has never come right out to say, sorry, i said i would share this but i changed my mind. I inderstand if you wish to end your contribution.
- she also quietly changed the trems of the association, which was never discussed.
- her cousin was hired specifically to do the paneling. At no point has she provided clarification of his role and if he continues to be paid by patreon.

as far as i am concerned the money she makes through yt, sponsorships, selling her wood, and private income is her business. Whether she pays taxes or not is up to the government to sort out.

the question of whether people believe Fanny is an immoral person, a narc, or simply unkind is up to each person. I think there’s substantial proof she lies, omits details, and frames things to her benefit. Afterall she has the phone and can edit a video the way she wants. But i think there’s more to it than just legalities ….some or even many of us were taken in by Fanny’s story…bamboozled, hoodwinked, charmed and then we started to wise up. Nobody likes to feel like they were just a mark…a sucker….and then one by one, we’ve seen the real Fanny. The gig is up. At least for us. For her loyal and ardent patrons, they may never see it perhaps because they choose not to. In a way they are lucky because they really do only see the life love and laughter. When i watch, all i see is a spoilt, entitled wealthy woman with several properties and holiday homes play the part of a poor, vulnerable, delicate, fragile, but sweet childlike person ….there are serious levels of manipulation occurring and once you spot it, you cant un-see it. Much like PhiPhis bald spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Sgirl
8 hours ago (edited)
They've gone via the Lena Hoschek boutique so as she can collect their 2023 Winter collection.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I‘m not an expert in fraud, tax and labour laws, but i do know this

- fanny repeatedly promised accounts and full transparency but changed her mind. She has never come right out to say, sorry, i said i would share this but i changed my mind. I inderstand if you wish to end your contribution.
- she also quietly changed the trems of the association, which was never discussed.
- her cousin was hired specifically to do the paneling. At no point has she provided clarification of his role and if he continues to be paid by patreon.

as far as i am concerned the money she makes through yt, sponsorships, selling her wood, and private income is her business. Whether she pays taxes or not is up to the government to sort out.

the question of whether people believe Fanny is an immoral person, a narc, or simply unkind is up to each person. I think there’s substantial proof she lies, omits details, and frames things to her benefit. Afterall she has the phone and can edit a video the way she wants. But i think there’s more to it than just legalities ….some or even many of us were taken in by Fanny’s story…bamboozled, hoodwinked, charmed and then we started to wise up. Nobody likes to feel like they were just a mark…a sucker….and then one by one, we’ve seen the real Fanny. The gig is up. At least for us. For her loyal and ardent patrons, they may never see it perhaps because they choose not to. In a way they are lucky because they really do only see the life love and laughter. When i watch, all i see is a spoilt, entitled wealthy woman with several properties and holiday homes play the part of a poor, vulnerable, delicate, fragile, but sweet childlike person ….there are serious levels of manipulation occurring and once you spot it, you cant un-see it. Much like PhiPhis bald spot.
Just so you know, I adore your post. It's a thing of beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You're the sweetest thing! 🥰 Thank you! This year has flown by hasn't it! I'm happy to share my birthday with Halloween celebrations in the VIP Lounge this year. Let's throw the doors open to non VIPs too, so everyone can join in. I've never been to a Halloween party. They're just not a thing in Australia, or strangely, Northern Ireland, despite the Irish 'inventing' Halloween.
That's so kind of you, thank you for thinking of us. I'll never reach VIP at the rate I'm going, so it would nice to have a peek into the famous lounge :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That dish is just ridiculous. Imagine the flatulence after eating beets, radish and cheese.

With regards to the cleanliness of houses, one of my gripes with the dump is the lack of hygiene and obvious clutter. This is a B &B and there are standards for welcoming paying guests (and taking their money), not so in our own homes.
Every time I see that double door kitchen cupboard I want to get a bowl of hot soapy water and disinfectant and scrub it clean... it doesn't matter if it show signs of wear and tear but at least clean it... Nutti went into it twice on a recent vlog and it was clear for all to see it was filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
A small garden that is maintained by its owner , an owner who values her garden. Mine!
Just so that Fanny can cover her back she has commented that she has a terrible memory. I call that a lie too. She certainly has selective memory syndrome.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.