The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's very good and the actor who plays Bosch is very sexy too (especially love his voice). If you haven't read Micheal Connelly's books I'd recommend them. I love a crime/mystery book but usually workout who has done what or the endings way before the end. But not in Connelly's books, which make them all the more enjoyable for me.
Same re the above, I love Michael’s books and Titus Welliver who plays Bosch is lovely. I listen to the audiobooks and when Titus is narrating swoon lol but his voice does put me to sleep. 🥰😁

Reactions: 11
Oh this is strange........... Ladeda1957 I have been quoted as saying " Yes its very good and the actor who plays Bosch is very sexy ............ " etc in your post.

I did not write that !!!
I do not know what its all about so I do not comment on a book or show that I do not know.
Weird !!! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just saw this in the comments of RIP st Kathy!🤪.
I did not view her vlog but this comment about Dans place is curious!?
That is weird . In the June 15, 2023 article Dan was interviewed and the following was included in the article: “ It sat in shambles until it was sold in 2022 to a British ex-pat named Daniel Preston, a trained chef.”

5 months ago would be approximately June, 2023 or so.

• Wow
Oh this is strange........... Ladeda1957 I have been quoted as saying " Yes its very good and the actor who plays Bosch is very sexy ............ " etc in your post.

I did not write that !!!
I do not know what its all about so I do not comment on a book or show that I do not know.
Yes I said that not @Pekey. Very strangle, the Gremlin's are working in Tattle today.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes I said that not @Pekey. Very strangle, the Gremlin's are working in Tattle today
That was so strange and you know Sparrowsfart the first thing I thought of was a flying Monkey ! 🐵
Thank you for stating it as I thought I was going Bat Crazy!! 🦇

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_4773.jpg

I wonder how amazing that gold paint will be as B&B guests listen to the constant highway traffic outside the cha-faux?

IMG_4777.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Notice that all the time. Also the floor underneath when she open the doors was filthy. Does Fanny not own a broom?
Someone needs to get down on their knees with a bucket of hot soapy water, bleach, disinfectant and a heavy scrub brush and clean that nasty kitchen and back hall area. The same applies to Fanny’s nether region and Snorty’s hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm off to spend Halloween with my almost 3 year old grandaughter in Vermont tomorrow. She's veered from wanting to be Snow White to being an eyeball! Go figure. It's a 5 hour drive but I'm looking forward to spending a week with her. I'll catch up with all of you hags, trolls and witches and wish you all a Happy Halloween! 🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm off to spend Halloween with my almoat 3 year old grandaughter in Vermont tomorrow. It's a 5 hour drive but I'm looking forward to spending a week with her. I'll catch up with all of you hags, trolls and witches and wish you all a Happy Halloween! 🎃
I am so envious,You will have so much fun whether you go trick or treating with your granddaughter or have fun at home. Kids are so fun when they are little. They get so excited about everything. I remember years ago, when I took my 3 year old nephew trick or treating, when people would open their door , he would say trick or treat then want to walk into their homes and make himself comfortable, eat some candy, watch tv, hang out with their pets, etc. He was ready to change his home address and move in with the families at every house we visited. After we explained that you don’t go into the homes, you wait outside the door and say trick or treat, he would get his candy and then sit down on the porch or steps to the home to immediately eat his candy. He became very tired after trick or treating at 8 or 9 houses, so we took him home and he watched movies. He refused to take off his costume before going to bed, so we let him sleep in the costume ( not the mask / face covering) and he went to bed bed exhausted, happy, and slightly sticky from eating candy.

Have a wonderful trip!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am so envious,You will have so much fun whether you go trick or treating with your granddaughter or have fun at home. Kids are so fun when they are little. They get so excited about everything. I remember years ago, when I took my 3 year old nephew trick or treating, when people would open their door , he would say trick or treat then want to walk into their homes and make himself comfortable, eat some candy, watch tv, hang out with their pets, etc. He was ready to change his home address and move in with the families at every house we visited. After we explained that you don’t go into the homes, you wait outside the door and say trick or treat, he would get his candy and then sit down on the porch or steps to the home to immediately eat his candy. He became very tired after trick or treating at 8 or 9 houses, so we took him home and he watched movies. He refused to take off his costume before going to bed, so we let him sleep in the costume ( not the mask / face covering) and he went to bed bed exhausted, happy, and slightly sticky from eating candy.

Have a wonderful trip!
Oh @graciemckitten this made me laugh so much. Last year I was in Edinburgh with my grandsons and their tradition is that the kids have to recite either a poem or a joke to get their candy. It took forever to get down the street but it was a lot of fun. I'll be going there for Christmas this year.

• Heart

I did not write that !!!
I don’t post much on here so I’ve obviously stuffed something up 🤣 I’ll go back to hiding in the shadows 😂🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obloquy !! @billybudd . Thank you for a new word. Who knew one can visit a hate site and improve their vocabulary. I'm going to enunciate it as I imagine would Fanny, pahfectly of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to get down on their knees with a bucket of hot soapy water, bleach, disinfectant and a heavy scrub brush and clean that nasty kitchen and back hall area. The same applies to Fanny’s nether region and Snorty’s hair!
Better still an industrial steam cleaner. That could also apply to both.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This video is NOTHING CHATEAU but any Tattler Boxing Fans will understand, enjoy tonights fight in Saudi.

Reactions: 4
Too late we've had our holiday. He's a one man band, his builder falling off a roof hasn't helped as it's turned his whole schedule upside down. He's fully booked up until the new year. This is a busy time of year for him so injuries are the last thing he needs. Said he can't believe this weeks bad luck.

The owners of that house have been renovating it for the last few years (it was almost derelict) won't be completed for a while yet. That's their ensuite bathroom.

He's just said he's thinking of either buy me a coffee or a secret patreon. Tit! :ROFLMAO:
Busting out these bad boys for Mr. Jackspratt 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

P.s. love what he has done with the bathroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.