The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I miss your garden??? I love gardens! Can someone direct me so that can see it?
I was just showing a small part of my sanctuary that is giving me peace atm with the storms of life I am trying to endure.
Autumn is now here but I have several lovely shrubs trees and plants with autumnal red foliage now.
My suburban patch is 75 t long by 45 ft wide but crammed with plants for humans to enjoy and flowers for cutting, along with plants for birds bees, paths for children and dog safe!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think there must be a broom somewhere, because I distinctly recall that Nutti at some point in a past flog mentioned brooming the kitchen! 😆🤣😂🥳🥰
Unfortunately it is now down to Renee the robotic sweeper to broom and apparently wash the dumps floors.
Not exactly a great example of how well the gifted robot cleans…
I wonder how many they sold because of Fanny’s ad?
---
This is very interesting. We should talk about this more. Did St Kathy say anything?
No response to that particular comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just showing a small part of my sanctuary that is giving me peace atm with the storms of life I am trying to endure.
Autumn is now here but I have several lovely shrubs trees and plants with autumnal red foliage now.
My suburban patch is 75 t long by 45 ft wide but crammed with plants for humans to enjoy and flowers for cutting, along with plants for birds bees, paths for children and dog safe!
Such a lush haven of peace, @Lochness Monster ! 🥰🍁🍄🌿🥀🌼! I wish my garden was like yours!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Busting out these bad boys for Mr. Jackspratt 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

P.s. love what he has done with the bathroom!
Thank you, he managed to get home unscathed last night. His client wants the bathroom quite simple.
---
Unfortunately it is now down to Renee the robotic sweeper to broom and apparently wash the dumps floors.
Not exactly a great example of how well the gifted robot cleans…
I wonder how many they sold because of Fanny’s ad?
---

No response to that particular comment
Those robotic sweepers are a waste of time in an old place like that, those floors won't be level. Also I doubt anyone changes the sweeper heads. The owner of the chateau I worked at had one, useless. Plus that place is overloaded with crap so it can't do a proper clean anyway, still they don't care do they.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think cleaning is the last thing on anyone's mind. Maria is just there to cook, not sure why Pavilina is there, Marie is there so she won't spill the Inner secrets, and Snorts is there as Fannys shopping buddie, probably paid by Isabel to keep an eye on her. If you watch the old episodes there were soooo many regular people there, repeat volunteers, things happening at the farmhouse, not any more. She had a good thing going with MP until it imploded....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think cleaning is the last thing on anyone's mind. Maria is just there to cook, not sure why Pavilina is there, Marie is there so she won't spill the Inner secrets, and Snorts is there as Fannys shopping buddie, probably paid by Isabel to keep an eye on her. If you watch the old episodes there were soooo many regular people there, repeat volunteers, things happening at the farmhouse, not any more. She had a good thing going with MP until it imploded....
Frankenfraudie has her Marie “ Mary Poppins” who cleans her bedroom suite for her. She doesn’t care about cleanliness anywhere else in the Dump.

Snorts ruins everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Mary Poppins all that stuff on the bedside cabinet alone to deal with.
Mean girl Frankenfraudie referring to the cleaning person Marie by the nickname Mary Poppins is also condescending/demeaning. Stephanie thinks she is being a cute little orphan princess by giving childish nicknames to people paid to provide services at the Dump.

• Heart
Mean girl Frankenfraudie referring to the cleaning person Marie by the nickname Mary Poppins is also condescending/demeaning. Stephanie thinks she is being a cute little orphan princess by giving childish nicknames to people paid to provide services at the Dump.
I think the lady is Madame Paupin, if Fanny had any respect she'd call her that. The lady I've worked for over the last 10 years, I still never call her by her christian name it's always been Madame ***** and always will be out of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Grandmothers "staff" all called her Mrs A, not so formal, yet not not too familiar, respectful. We all referred to her as this when speaking about her to them rather than Grannie. It worked well in our world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Message on Patreon:

Why there won’t be a Patreon video tonight

Hello everyone, I’m very sorry but there won’t be a Patreon video as usual tonight. Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.
I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.
I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now.
Thank you so, so much for all the support you’ve given to everyone at Lalande, I can’t describe how much it means to us. As soon as I am able, I will let you know what happened.

With all of my love as always, Stephanie

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Message on Patreon:

Why there won’t be a Patreon video tonight

Hello everyone, I’m very sorry but there won’t be a Patreon video as usual tonight. Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.
I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.
I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now.
Thank you so, so much for all the support you’ve given to everyone at Lalande, I can’t describe how much it means to us. As soon as I am able, I will let you know what happened.

With all of my love as always, Stephanie
Sounds like the witch is pulling that stunt where she knows something others don’t yet want public so she’s using it for clickbait. What a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I see Brenda is doing her job........not allowing anyone to speak out, complain or speculate on what's happening.

1698521201172.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A terrible accident? The chapel fell on one of the guests? A tree fell on one of Nick's workers?

Reactions: 20
A floor finally collapsed? The avian population was decimated by a pine marten?
---
She’s using catastrophic language , like she always does.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Anything in the local news about a tragic accident? If not any La landers? Then a guest? Worker? Animal? My guess is animal related.... I am amazed at how she reports things.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
A floor finally collapsed? The avian population was decimated by a pine marten?
---
She’s using catastrophic language , like she always does.
And once again, she is using misfortune that happened to others to try to excuse her laziness, and put the focus on how it has affected the poor little orphan princess, manipulating viewers and generating pity for herself by stating, “ I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely.” In the infamous words of Mummy, “ maybe you can make that work for you darling.” So predictable.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A terrible accident? The chapel fell on one of the guests? A tree fell on one of Nick's workers?
Maybe the blokes who were setting up the chapel scaffolding were involved?
Or the not so grand salons ceiling finally collapsed and crushed all the crap Snorts has been storing in there.
I suppose we'll find out soon enough, but whatever this "terrible accident" was, its Fanny's fault.

Ultimately her negligence, and hers alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.