The Chateau Diaries #192 LieLande, where there are more peahens than people and they'll šŸ’© on you equally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By all thatā€™s holy please tell us the tax man hauled her away during her speech! When her tit finally hits the fan sheā€™ll bring down the entire French government! Le scandal!
It would certainly be lovely, but Fanny and her chicken cutlets may have charmed them, sadly.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh hereā€™s the latest Patreon. Iā€™ll give a filthy little recap shortly.
The only things we need to know:
-Did Stephanie refer to herself or ask others to refer to her as Dame Stephanie Jarvis?
-Did Stephanie wear her large cork necklace?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
FILTHY * PATREON * VIDEO * RECAP

First of all, in her usual fashion, Fanny wildly overstates what this actually was. She was at a bleeping cocktail party with her Mayor in Paris, in some nationally owned home of a representative (I donā€™t know how any of this French governmental stuff works).

What I do know, is how government in general works (specifically in the US), as I was in a high-level governmental position and also active in our Local and State Chamber of Commerce for many years, and Iā€™ve been to these kinds of cocktail parties. She was basically trotted out like a little pony to tell her story about using Patreon and forming an ā€œassociationā€ to ā€œrenovate and restoreā€ her chateau and employ ā€œlocalā€ (non-French) people. Oh and that her guests frequently go house shopping in Berry.

The Mayor decided that this is politically brilliant and wanted to show off her idea. What poor little Fanny didnā€™t think about is that she is digging herself a deeper grave. Iā€™ve seen her type before. They get trotted out at these little functions to make the Mayor look good, and then later we find out that the ā€œlittle ponyā€ used funds inappropriately, or employed all of their cousins, or never actually did what they said they did. Oh, and that project was never finished and they slunk away in the middle of the night or got arrested.

What a bleeping joke. The poor thing, rather than realize sheā€™s opened herself up to further scrutiny and investigation, is feeling herself. Iā€™ll leave you with some screen shots, in which you will see subtitles of what she said, as she spoke (or rather read from a printed script) in French. Iā€™ve picked the ones that I thought my fellow Tattlers would get a kick out of.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I donā€™t know about you all but it seems like almost a month since weā€™ve seen Fanny and PhiPhi get excited about a visit to McDonalds.
And hereā€™s another random thought, if we were any bit of kind, weā€™d be going out, buying McDonalds gift cards and sending them to LaLande.
I know all of you will do the right thing. Deadline for sending McDonald gift cards, getting them to Stephanie and her son in time for Christmas is fast approaching.
This may shock some of you but.... I've never had any McDonald's products, and never even been into one of their outlets... šŸ˜ŠšŸ™„

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

First of all, in her usual fashion, Fanny wildly overstates what this actually was. She was at a bleeping cocktail party with her Mayor in Paris, in some nationally owned home of a representative (I donā€™t know how any of this French governmental stuff works).

What I do know, is how government in general works (specifically in the US), as I was in a high-level governmental position and also active in our Local and State Chamber of Commerce for many years, and Iā€™ve been to these kinds of cocktail parties. She was basically trotted out like a little pony to tell her story about using Patreon and forming an ā€œassociationā€ to ā€œrenovate and restoreā€ her chateau and employ ā€œlocalā€ (non-French) people. Oh and that her guests frequently go house shopping in Berry.

The Mayor decided that this is politically brilliant and wanted to show off her idea. What poor little Fanny didnā€™t think about is that she is digging herself a deeper grave. Iā€™ve seen her type before. They get trotted out at these little functions to make the Mayor look good, and then later we find out that the ā€œlittle ponyā€ used funds inappropriately, or employed all of their cousins, or never actually did what they said they did. Oh, and that project was never finished and they slunk away in the middle of the night or got arrested.

What a bleeping joke. The poor thing, rather than realize sheā€™s opened herself up to further scrutiny and investigation, is feeling herself. Iā€™ll leave you with some screen shots, in which you will see subtitles of what she said, as she spoke (or rather read from a printed script) in French. Iā€™ve picked the ones that I thought my fellow Tattlers would get a kick out of.
Hmmm, told you those apartments were never intended for the Tartan Troll or Nazti! They were always intended as gites, hence the private entrances. That scam artist will lie when the truth would suit her better! Is Devilā€™s Island still accepting prisoners? How about Chateau dā€™If?šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Was Phillipa there?

Reactions: 13
Between the green of the walls, the light wood cabinets and the slate floor, I feel like I'm in a Barnes & Noble book store.
Whenever I find myself in a situation where a friend is bursting with pride but I don't like what they have done I still try to be positive.
I'll say something like, 'You must be so happy with the result.'

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

So, the user has been used.

This may shock some of you but.... I've never had any McDonald's products, and never even been into one of their outlets... šŸ˜ŠšŸ™„
I wish I could say the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish Fanny would get out of bed and get dressed before she films these vlogs. So damn rude of her!
What is she trying to portray by doing that?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hmmm, told you those apartments were never intended for the Tartan Troll or Nazti! They were always intended as gites, hence the private entrances. That scam artist will lie when the truth would suit her better! Is Devilā€™s Island still accepting prisoners? How about Chateau dā€™If?šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤Æ
She refers to the Tack Room and The Marquise Apartments when she says two gites..

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh wow, thank you for that summary. What a bloody fool, when ego gallops ahead and leaves any sense behind. THIS will come back to bite her.

Good for you- I have only had some fries in a last desperate attempt for food once! I have used their toilets worldwide- they are mostly well kept.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish Fanny would get out of bed and get dressed before she films these vlogs. So damn rude of her!
What is she trying to portray by doing that?
She's 'laydee' of leisure, don't you know.

Said in the voice of David Walliams on Little Britain. ā¤
'I'm a laydee.'
One of my favourite characters from one of my favourite tv shows.

Last edited:
  • Haha

The lady in red is looking at her like sheā€™s saying, ā€˜ what liesā€™ etc. Stephanie is so full of bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Mesdames et mensieurs, blabla... I am honored... Blabla.... At age 27.... With my parents money..... Blabla... Ran out of money... Blabla....water police threatened me... Blabla... Youtube... Blabla...Patreon saved me... Blabla...send more money please....blabla...and I will show you my tits again not appropriately dressed. Merci beaucoup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep. The Mayor even recognized him and said he helped Fanny with her projects. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Clearly someone needs to have a word with the mayor... They must be clueless in the mayor's office...
The more that gets revealed the more despicable the french system reveals itself to be. No standards as far as B&Bs go, lax rules around associations. A delinquent tax system etc. We should all move there ASAP and get away with murder... šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow

To be fair, she did bring Pierre fray, bernardau, yves delorme some business.

She missed the dress code. EVERYONE is suited up. No bare arm in sight except hers.

If she enjoys her shittoo so much why isn't she staying there? Half of her time is spend away from the shittoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.